Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does everyone of you have a Valentine? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you go a Valentine?
Yes ^_^
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Well...I don't know how to say... but....No, I don't
78%
 78%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 33

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:04 am
Does everyone of you have a Valentine?

I hope you do. ^_^

Discuss, what you are planning or have done today!
...even if you don't have someone

Me for example, I don't go out of the house. I didn't know it's Valentines day untill just now. I can see it now by all the hearts in the screen. As for my part, I will spend today eating, studying, ''being on gaia'', waching some tv, studying and eating again and going to bed.

I'll have a really exciting day today, I know. *sarcasm* sad

Have fund posting in this topic.

heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:02 am
Like I said in the Chatterbox, the new layout is sickening. xp

But hey, it's a good day. I mean, I don't have a 'Valentine', but then again, I don't need one to be happy xD I generally use this as a chance to tell everyone I love - friends, family, etc - that, well, I love them. xD

Love you guys <3  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:27 am
No! Ah!
It's Valentines Day domokun
My parents had been all mushy this morning ((my brother had told me))
And i hate the Gaia background gonk ((but i have to admit that the graphics of the hearts are nice))
I do not celebrate Valentines day i treat it as every normal day, good thing i wont be in town today Huzzah! blaugh Or ill see even more mushy stuff, i cant satnd mushy stuff gonk
heart Have a happy valentines days people xd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:24 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
No! Ah!
It's Valentines Day domokun
My parents had been all mushy this morning ((my brother had told me))
And i hate the Gaia background gonk ((but i have to admit that the graphics of the hearts are nice))
I do not celebrate Valentines day i treat it as every normal day, good thing i wont be in town today Huzzah! blaugh Or ill see even more mushy stuff, i cant satnd mushy stuff gonk
heart Have a happy valentines days people xd

I say what she just sed. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:11 pm
eh? really? you don't like the background? I think it's cute ^w^ i think when you reach a certain point in your life you stop caring about the meaning of holidays, and forget that they're happening at all. (i'm reminded of christmas where i didn't even realize it was chirstmas until the day after, but i went crazy with the gift giving the week before.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:19 pm
yalie5
eh? really? you don't like the background? I think it's cute ^w^ i think when you reach a certain point in your life you stop caring about the meaning of holidays, and forget that they're happening at all. (i'm reminded of christmas where i didn't even realize it was chirstmas until the day after, but i went crazy with the gift giving the week before.)

rofl  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:06 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5

rofl

I like all those days:

Christmas
New year
Old new year (Russian)
Chinese new year
birthdays
1. May

It is always a good reason to celebrate. Meet with friends and then chat, drink, play, dance, sing and do whatever you like. Keep up the good mood!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:16 pm
I hate the new layout too. evil I also didn't know untill today that it was Valentine's day... We walked into school and all these hearts were everywhere and I was all like "Hey... Is it.... Valentine's Day?"

"What was your first clue?"

"All the hearts..."

" (insert swetare here)"

I don't have a Valentine (obviously) My friend will probably try to set me up with someone though, since she's obsessed with being a matchmakes...
whee  

Harlequin Hisakata

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Makidzuki
I hate the new layout too. evil I also didn't know untill today that it was Valentine's day... We walked into school and all these hearts were everywhere and I was all like "Hey... Is it.... Valentine's Day?"

"What was your first clue?"

"All the hearts..."

" (insert swetare here)"

I don't have a Valentine (obviously) My friend will probably try to set me up with someone though, since she's obsessed with being a matchmakes...
whee

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:11 pm
Aye~! Tosh wants a Valentine.
-explains her long Valentine Story-
So, my school is pretty much asain-less, and there ish only one asian guy in my class. He's Korean, but they all think he's chinese. rolleyes [[Objection! Relevence? xD]]
Well, they are all 'Woooh, -inset meh real name- likes him." But it's funny, because I love to go along with it when they do that, but he doesn't. He gets mad easily, and when he does, he gets scary. @_< So I was like "Oh Bohan! Will you be my Valentine" Today, and he was like "No! Don't take this too seriously". I said. "C'mon, you know I love you." And he told me to shut up and threw a piece of ice and Tosh. ><
Aye, Tosh is heart-broken. xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:21 pm
rofl

I feel I'm laughing too much for my own good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:27 pm
I went to the library and did a maths paper.

Then afterwards I walked around town browsing and saw all the cute couples together and that made me feel so alone. sad -sighs- I have emotional problems... crying  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:29 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
rofl

I feel I'm laughing too much for my own good.

Hey, that's cruel. >.<
Tosh's heart might be ok, but her face really hurt. xD
-turns around and laughs at Toki-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:54 pm
You people make me laugh my a** off. xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:58 pm
Maybe we all belong in the real ICU.. Intensive Care Unit.. for overdosage of laughter.. rofl

Or like.. ILU.. Intensive Laughing Unit.. International Laughers Unite.. Ok, I'm really not making sense anymore..

*goes to bed*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces