Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
__██ | s у и c н я σ η ι т φ | ρяσƒιℓєs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 am
Roleplay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 am
▁▂▃▄▅Kazuo Hikaru Nakamura

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Kazuo || Hikaru || Nakamura

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Nineteen

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Older Twin Brother

► Look || Ma! - - - What skills do you have?

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 am
▁▂▃▄▅Keiji Ryota Nakamura

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Keiji || Ryota || Nakamura

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Nineteen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Younger Twin Brother

► Look || Ma! - - - What skills do you have?

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am
▁▂▃▄▅Ryuki Hoshino Sorano

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Ryuki || Hoshino || Sorano

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 24

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Oracle of Draconism

► Look || Ma! - - - Maniupilation, Memorization, Getting Lost, and being very Dense

► Because || I || Am - - - Ryuki is a very kind and gullible gentlemen. He is the type to take off his jacket and shirt in the dead winter to give to someone, and he is still quite classy. He would actually take off his jacket and lay it out on a puddle for a girl to cross. He's also very patient, being able to create a huge picture out of dominos he's quite cautious and careful. He is not the type to get disheartened very easily, he isn't even capable of getting angry at anyone. And when he does ever get angry, it's at himself. Things will break, including walls.

Despite being very gullible, Ryuki is actually a very intelligent guy. Hey, he's learning so many different things, Especially Draconism and Psychology. And yet he's still very gullible. Go ahead and tell him that the stars in the sky are actually fireflies trying to go back home to the moon, he'll totally believe you. With enough explanation, he'll believe almost anything.... His interests would be a different story, that is something he knows through and through. Of course, being intelligent doesn't me he knows everything. He knows he's not as smart as the Scholar... and he obviously doesn't like it. But there are times when people around him try to... suggest things very subtly. And he will not get it. If a girl is standing in front of him, batting her eyes, playing with her hair, and blushing. The idea of her liking him will not come across his mind. Even if the girl had flag, waving it around saying "I Love Ryuki"... He still won't get it. Many people say his density is a big talent

Anyways, Ryuki has this tendency to come off a little... Strong and a bit of a Jerk at first. There really is no other way to describe him seeing how he can Maniupilate people to his advantage so easily. So he is quite the jerk. He also doesn't usually "Waste his time" on small things, so things like "Apologizing" doesn't come across his mind. If he is bumped into by someone on accident, he doesn't say "Sorry" he says "Watch where you're going". He's really just looking out for you though. Translated correctly, he is actually saying "Are you alright? You should to watch where you are going." Though, it is very hard to catch that. Get to know him, and you'll find the guy who is willing to get his jacket dirty for a girl. One of the things that comes off immedietly is his very harsh honesty and Sarcasm. If there is something that doesn't look nice, he won't butter you up and say it. He'll bluntly say "That thing looks Horrible! How in the world did you even think of that?" And he doesn't like saying things twice. So if he talks about something he accomplished, you better not repeat it with a question at the end.

You could say his jerkiness is really stubborness. You are correct. He is probably one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet. So if you want to get him to agree to some plan of yours, it better be flawless through and through, and you really want him to accept the notion right away. Once he makes up his mind, there is no changing it. He's also probably one of the most dependent person ever. Not Dependable. Dependent. He Depends on people a lot. No one usually notices, but once in a relationship. It will show. He will want attention, things to be done for him, etc. Of course he isn't a slave driver, he will do things himself now and then. But he probably would rather not. He won't Demand for his partner to do something specifically. But if his partner suggests something like "You should go shower." the first thing that will come out will be "Will you wash my hair for me?"

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Psychology Books
✔ Dragons
✔ Apples
✔ Having things done for him

✗ Spider Webs
✗ Being Less than anyone
✗ Being Lost
✗ Losing Things

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Winters-Snow

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 am
▁▂▃▄▅Remmy Moore

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Remmy || Elijah || Moore

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Scholar

► Look || Ma! - - - My studies usually went along the lines of Dragonism and history. Though I do not know every secret that my grandfather knew, but I am known to be close to his stature.

► Because || I || Am - - - I am known to be content in my life, though I have my complaints but I usually keep them to myself. Despite my content traits, I can be easily frustrated, and may seem a bit out of it. Trying to keep myself calm. Around others I am playful, a little bit like a child, seen as a bit of a pervert in some ways, but around new people I like to keep polite and stay out of the way until I know the person more.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Reading
✔ Playing around
✔ Thunder Storms
✔ Card Games

✗ Being a scholar actually
✗ Persistence in people
✗ Bullies
✗ The heat

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 am
▁▂▃▄▅Krypt Rain Melforme

User Image
Underneath the Hood

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Krypt || Rain || Melforme

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty-one

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Mercenary

► Look || Ma! - - - Krypt is a skilled mercenary and thief, and he's probably got more tricks up his sleeve than you'd like to think. For one, his killing skills are horrifyingly well-developed, and with the right amount of money, he can spill the blood of anyone the client wishes to die. Although he's adept with most weapons, Krypt prefers killing from a distance. After all, it gets the job done, and he certainly doesn't have to work too hard. He's most skilled with knives or other throwing weapons (such as poisoned needles, curved blades...), and he always keeps them on him, even when he's sleeping (though it's a wonder that he doesn't cut himself while sleeping). When encountered at a close range, Krypt uses a pair of daggers as weapons, and his attitude towards close range attackers is to slash and cut quickly at the vital areas of the body- the chest or throat. He prefers speed over damage, and so he doesn't wear anything too heavy that will weigh him down. When stealing things, Krypt uses his daggers to cut open the money bags of others and lets the coins fall into his hands. It's a rather quick and quiet way of stealing, after all....

► Because || I || Am - - - Krypt is a cold-blooded mercenary who puts money and fees above all else. He's seldom seen showing much emotion at all, not even when killing. After all, he's been a mercenary for quite a while now, and it certainly doesn't bother him anymore. Despite his high fees and infamous name, Krypt has been proven to be rather resourceful and effective in most of his jobs. Even though he's a killer for hire, Krypt is no sadist, and prefers to kill his victims quietly and without much pain. He actually hates harming living things, but he knows that in the current situation, there's no way to survive any other way. After all, the only skill he has is killing and stealing. He puts on an indifferent mask to most things, and doesn't like meddling in other's businesses. For most of his missions, he doesn't even bother asking why that person is supposed to be killed- it's not his problem, and Krypt certainly doesn't want to know. He also doesn't like it when others poke into his business. He's not someone who opens up easily, and has many secrets. Therefore, he's very suspicious of others, and he doesn't entirely trust anyone, even among his fellow mercenaries and thieves.

If someone manages to gain Krypt's trust, they will find that he's another person entirely. He actually has many regrets about his career as a mercenary and joining the gypsies in the first place. Krypt doesn't like showing his emotions to others, and thinks that it's embarrassing if someone manages to figure out how he's feeling inside. Despite his indifferent expression to everything, Krypt has a wide range of emotions inside of him, and most of the time he's able to hide them with his stone-like expression or with his shadowy hood. He's not too fond of social events, but he knows that those places are the best for pick-pocketing. Krypt is also very stubborn sometimes, and will deny things that he thinks simply aren't true. Many of his ideals and thoughts are childish and naive, but he certainly doesn't like it when others tell him that.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Creeping up on people
✔ Money
✔ Stealing money
✔ Sleeping/Napping

✗ Talking to people
✗ Idiots who somehow figure out his feelings
✗ Wasting time
✗ Killing

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Pudding Earl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Fafnir Ormr Herensuge

User Image
xXxXx

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Fafnir || Ormr || Herensuge

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - He's live a good 3000 years, but he doesn't remember any of it. He has only lived in his human for for 200 years, but because of his inability to age and the fact that he lives underground with the dragon and his Voice without the sun to help him count the days, he doesn't think he's a day over 24

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Dragon Priest

► Look || Ma! - - - He has the ability to summon a shadow army to help defeat his enemies as well as perform many other magical acts. He also has some skill in armed combat but it is nothing compared to his magical ability

► Because || I || Am - - - The world knows Fafnir as the cruel servant to the dragon. They are right, of course. He is rather cruel. He doesn't care for those who wish to 'save their loved ones' by disrupting the careful balance the world is in with the dragon at its head. He knows that freeing the Voice would cause harm not only to those involved, but the whole kingdom. He knows that the only way to send the message across that he and the dragon are not to be dealt with is to act as if he is an emotionally impenetrable mass of evil.

But really, underneath, he isn't. He's actually rather empathetic, but he tries his best to reserve his empathy for the dragon. But, from time to time, he finds himself feeling sorry for another priest who is getting old or starving from dedicating himself to the job. And, only recently, he has found himself feeling sorry for the Voice. He tries to prevent these feelings, knowing that the current Voice would soon die and be replaced by another. History was meant to repeat like that.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ The dragon
✔ The world the way it is
✔ Order
✔ Peace

✗ Traitors
✗ Disorder
✗ Rebels
✗ Rabbits

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -The Flying Duckman

Character Profiles