greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 am
So I picked up Dead Island on tues... I've gotta say this is the most fun I've had with a game for a long while! This was the game I've most been looking forward to this year, other than Twisted Metal of course... Mindless (well kind of) zombie killing ftw!

Did anyone else pick this up? Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 am
Also, if anybody wants to play online hit me up... My PSN ID = gaia username...  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 pm
hay do you only play as a girl through out the hole game or are there seperate story lines in it? is there a online story mode co-op mode and what do you do online?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 pm
I hear that it feels like Boarderlands and Left 4 Dead combined.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm
Nekromantlc
hay do you only play as a girl through out the hole game or are there seperate story lines in it? is there a online story mode co-op mode and what do you do online?

No, there are 4 different playable characters not sure about different stories though, I don't think so... I haven't really looked into the online yet but you can play the main story with 4 players(online only as far as I can tell)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm
greenmage420
Nekromantlc

No, there are 4 different playable characters not sure about different stories though, I don't think so... I haven't really looked into the online yet but you can play the main story with 4 players(online only as far as I can tell)

ok just b/c you told me you can play this game online on story mode im going to get this game count me in man!! exclaim  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
I hear that it feels like Boarderlands and Left 4 Dead combined.

yea kind of  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 pm
I kinda want to get the game, but 1 im too cheap to pay full price and 2 i have a hunch thats theres something im not going to like about it. sad probably not going to get it. I didnt even know about the game till a few weeks before it came out. Not a big fan of zombie games. they seem extremely annoying to me.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm
so i got the game strait out college went to the game store b/c its right acrose the street from school its on my desk right now im looking at it first some homework a little studie and ill play some sandbox zombie game yup. exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm
I wanna get it but idk if I should.... Is it any good?  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm
ok so i got up to chapter 4 and im playing as that one asain girl i have a gun ,revolver and a basball bat thats on fire when i see a large group of zombies and im in my car i just run them overe not alot of EXP doing that no its like a portain of what you normally get while beating them and when i go up againt the big buff guys i go into that raghe mode.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 am
Nekromantlc
ok so i got up to chapter 4 and im playing as that one asain girl i have a gun ,revolver and a basball bat thats on fire when i see a large group of zombies and im in my car i just run them overe not alot of EXP doing that no its like a portain of what you normally get while beating them and when i go up againt the big buff guys i go into that raghe mode.

the asian chick + lvl 4 machete + rage mode = a little bit too much sadistic fun what with the flying limbs and such... I've also found that its just more fun to set the big brutish guys on fire and watch em burn....  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 am
greenmage420
Nekromantlc

the asian chick + lvl 4 machete + rage mode = a little bit too much sadistic fun what with the flying limbs and such... I've also found that its just more fun to set the big brutish guys on fire and watch em burn....

im at level 14 now with the asain girl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 am
Nekromantlc
greenmage420
Nekromantlc

im at level 14 now with the asain girl

nice I think I'm only lvl 12 atm  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 am
wiwichu07
I wanna get it but idk if I should.... Is it any good?

...well I think this game is brilliant, so I would say yes, but that's just my opinion  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff