Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Not Another Highschool Roleplay(Remake) Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm
Profiles go here. Once I give you the ok, post your profile here.

Back to the RP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm
Ariana Blake Young

User Image

Back to the Basics:
This would be my name: Ariana Blake Young
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Ari, Ana, but I prefer Ariana
I have blown out these many candles: Seventeen
I always stand strong and tall: 5'8
Gravity keeps me from flying... 118
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Female

Digging Deeper:

This is me. I'm not just an image...
Ariana is always calm person. She is mellow inside and cant get mad at all. She will always forgive anyone who has something to be forgiven about. She is an always nice person who smiles all the time. She can be a little badass at sometimes but normally isn't... She may be insincere inside, but still wakes up with a smile on her very face. She will also talk on and on until told to shut up.

Flashbacks... Traveling Back in Time...
Ariana has lived with her aunt all her life since her parents died when she was 7. Her aunt is like a mom to her. But even better. Except for her aunt's abusive boyfriend. Who sucks. So when she has bruises, she tells people I fell down the last step of her stairs. Ariana was always clumsy...
Ariana has always been a natural at playing instruments. She is mostly a singer but no one suspects that of her so she stuck to playing music rather than singing it. She loves life and enjoys hanging out with friends.
In middle school she was always teased because she was too different from others, so she wasnt the popluarist person and still isn't . Since then she gives everyone a chance at being her friend. Even the most annoyingest people. She is still the girl who that everyone knows. She says hi to everyone she sees in the hallway, cafeteria, or wherever. She doesn't really hang out with a certain "clique" she's always just...around?

Other Little Facts:

Ooh! I love these! Gimme gimme!

✓ Playing the Piano
✓ Music
✓ 1960s Horror Films and Shows (Such as The Twlight Zone)
✓ Playing Every Single Intrument She Can Find
✓ Ice Cream <3

*Gasp* Oh the horror! Keep these away! Please! I beg you!

✗ Jerks
✗ Sharks
✗ The Dark
✗ 2000's Scary Movies (Such as Paranormal Activity and Insidious)
✗ Eggs... Gross

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: She is in love with playing the piano. She will literaly play it all day. She loves the color purple and her favorite animal is a zebra, Although she was forced to play most of the intruments, she didnt really mind. Now, She hates being forced to do things she doesn't want to.
The tune running through my head all day:
Marry the Night-Lady GaGa
Here In Your Arms - HelloGoodbye

I am a mere puppet... The Musician ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..."RaWr_im kikat

"I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on this street to explore"

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Miss Rainbow Child

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Cleo Alyssia Brogen

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Cleo Alyssia Brogen
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Just Cleo
I have blown out these many candles: Eighteen
I always stand strong and tall: 5'7"
Gravity keeps me from flying... 124 lbs
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Female

Digging Deeper:

Cleo's been known to make a lot out of nothing, which has led her to not having very many friends. She's a very serious person, especially when it comes to her schoolwork and other commitments, and is rarely ever one to be found fooling around. But she's actually a really nice girl, once you get to know her. You just have to work your way past her hard exterior to get to her soft, inner core. When she's around those close to her, Cleo can actually let loose and have some fun every now and then, but it all depends on her mood. You see, she sort of has trust issues, due to the fact that her father left her and her mother for another woman when she was seven. Though her issue is mostly with boys, she can be a little paranoid with girls, too. Her temper is easy to flare, as well, which can lead to her spreading rumors or just simply blowing up in someone's face. But she's usually just calm and composed, and simply conserved.

Cleo had a quiet childhood, until the day her father left her and her mother. She had been seven at the time, and it was only a few weeks til her eighth birthday, when she came home one day to find her mother sobbing on the porch steps. It took a while for her mom to be able to admit that he was actually gone, though Cleo had almost seen this coming. Though she was young, she could tell that her parents had become more distant, and were even fighting almost every night. But her thoughts hadn't prepared her for the great loss that came with his leaving. Every night, her mother cried herself to sleep, if she could even find any. Usually Cleo had to sleep with her just to keep her company in her loneliness. Her mother became depressed, and her doctor suggested that they move away from all the memories that were haunting her, and so they did.

Cleo had been nine when they moved, and she had found it difficult to fit in with the other students for she wasn't exactly a social butterfly. Ever since her father had left, she had begun to have trust issues with people, and the fear of them leaving her usually left her without having any in the first place. But after a while, she found a small group of people that she could let herself be around. It was a strange group, everyone different in their own way, so different that a label could not define them. The only thoughts troubling Cleo now are what were to happen when graduation approaches. She only hopes that things don't end in a storm.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Writing
✓ Books
✓ Solitude
✓ Thinking
✓ Quiet

✗ Large Crowds
✗ Opening up to people
✗ Loud people
✗ Snobs
✗ Heights

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: Cleo has been the Editor and Chief of the high school newspaper since freshmen year.
The tune running through my head all day: Please Don't Leave Me // P!nk
I am a mere puppet... Miss Drama Queen ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Miss Rainbow Child

"I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything
I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is....broken"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Andrew Mitchel Veazey

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Andrew Mitchel Veazey
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Drew or Andy I dont really care what you call me actually.
I always stand strong and tall: 6'2
Gravity keeps me from flying... 161
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Guy

Digging Deeper:

Andrew is a laidback kind of guy. He couldn't care less about the bad parts of the world or who calls him a loser or anything. Most likely because they don't. He is popular but its only cause of his looks, which bothers him. A LOT. He's mostly caught smiling. Nothing can ever bring him down so he's never frowning and hasnt cried since he was six. He is always nice to people when he's not around the popular crowd. And if his so called "friends" ever hurt someone he always makes sure there ok later on in the day.

Andrew had always had a rough life. His parents treated him as if he were and animal. They never payed attention to him. They left him alone to fend for him self when the went on vacations. His older brother, Lucas, was always there for him but as soon as he turned 16 he left. Andrew was only 12 and didnt understand why. Lucas did ask Andrew to come but there mother was having another child and Andrew couldnt leave it alone with his parents.

When Andrew turned 16 he went to live with his brother and took his little sister, Macy, with him. Now Andrew is 17 and back on track. He is always nice and is like a father to his little sister. Lucas on the other hand is now 21 and drinks. A lot. But he is smart enough to never come home drunk for Macy's sake.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Music
✓ Sweetarts
✓ Sports
✓ Guitars
✓ Smiling

✗ People Who Are Mean
✗ Spicy Foods
✗ Strong Coffee
✗ Loud High Pitch Laughs

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: Has a tattoo of a star on his back. Has a lip piercing under the right side of his lip. He also loves to sing but singing isnt cool. Or at least people say that to him.
The tune running through my head all day: Weightless - All Time Low
I am a mere puppet... Mister Dreamy ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." RaWr_im kikat

"Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here"

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Belinda Kathryn Andrews

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Belinda Kathryn Andrews
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Belle, nothing more, nothing less.
I have blown out these many candles: seventeen
I always stand strong and tall: 5"4
Gravity keeps me from flying... 120lbs.
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Pretty Lady

Digging Deeper:

Belinda is a bit cruel to certain people. She's cold and detached from almost everything. She doesn't like most people. But melt that icy heart and she's nothing more than a scared little girl. All she wants is real friends.

Belinda is the rich little girl. Her dad makes big bucks and her mom is your typical trophy wife. She hates her parents. They're so fake. They don't pay any attention to her and are gone most of the time. So while mommy and daddy are gone, Belle has massive parties that are pretty well known. Her friends only hang with her because she's rich. Belle is pretty certain if she wasn't rich, she wouldn't be so popular. But she still loves her life. She gets whatever she wants and has fun. It doesn't matter if she's never been in love...

Other Little Facts:

✓ Cute Boys
✓ Parties
✓ Piercings
✓ Books (shh..)
✓ Music.

✗ Her parents
✗ Her friends
✗ Fake people
✗ Pain
✗ Boys who only want one thing.

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: Belinda lons to be herself and fall in love.
The tune running through my head all day: Black Cat
I am a mere puppet... Miss Queen Bee ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..."Lillith Rose 23

"you're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
and you're gonna burn the city down right now
whoa whoa
you're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
and you're gonna burn the city down right now
whoa whoa"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Adam Griffin James
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Adam but most people call him Idiot, Dork, looser, but hey he doesn't mind what you call him.
I always stand strong and tall: 6'3"
Gravity keeps me from flying... 172lb
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Male

Digging Deeper:

Adam is a happy-go-lucky type of guy. He would rather laugh than cry. He is also very caring. He would want others to be happy, even if it making him look like an idiot, or it's not what he wants. Adam doesn't care one bit. You could be a total jerk to him, and he would still smile and act like nothing happened. He's been like this ever sense he can remember. It making him look like a dork, and after being this way he's become one. Always crashing into something, or screwing something up. He's a complete and total idiot. Adam love's being like this and wouldn't ask for his life to be any different. He is also determined to stay this happy. Any hardships that come his way, don't get him down. He won't give up what he believes and he believes everyone should have a reason to laugh, no matter how sad they are.

Adam was in a troubled home as a child. His mother was always at work and his dad was a total d!ck. He would beat him, and make him do hard work around the house. When Adam was ten his dad ran out on them because his mom was cheating on him. The guy she was cheating with became Adam's step dad. This guy was just as bad, if not worse. He would beat Adam worse. He even broke Adam's ribs when he was 13. But Adam just kept on smiling. When Adam turned 14, he had enough of this crap and left home. He now lives with this guy named Jake who's 22. Adam met Jake when he went to work with his mom once. Jake is Adam's idol. He never criticized him, or hurt him, Jake's like the big brother he never had. Adam doesn't even mind the occasional brother bullying. Now Jake is 25 and is always working or at his girlfriend's house. Adam made a vow to himself that he would never be sad again, and no one around him will be sad as well. No matter what.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Having a good time
✓ Laughing
✓ Doing stupid stuff
✓ Snowboarding/Skateboarding
✓ Scary movies and creepy stuff
✓ Sugary snakes
✓ Being a Dork
✓ Helping people
✓ Making others laugh

✗ People being rude
✗ Being criticized
✗ Other people whining
✗ Sadness
✗ Giant squid
✗ Being alone with a baby
✗ Being serous
✗ People not laughing at his jokes

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: He has a nose piercing, but he hardly wears it. Adam has some scars from surgery when his step-dad broke his ribs, witch he proudly shows off, making up crazy stories how he got the scars. No one knows about how he really got them. He also has cigarette burn from his real dad when he was five on his neck. Adam pretends he never got abused so he wont be sad. As most people say "Ignorance is bliss"
Untill the end-Braking Benjamin
Life starts now-Three Days Grace

I am a mere puppet... Mister Dork ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Nano Code

"You say you feel so down
Every time I turn around
And you say you should've been gone by now
And you, you think that everything's wrong
You ask me how to carry on
We'll make it through another day just hold on.
Cause' life goes on."

Lukas Christopher Zakem

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Lukas Christopher Zakem
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Luke anyone who calls him Lukas gets a bloody nose
I always stand strong and tall: 6'4"
Gravity keeps me from flying... 175
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a 100% Dude

Digging Deeper:

Luke is a full on "badboy". He vandalizes, steals, and beats up pests who get in his way. Luke is also anti-popularity. He butts heads with any one in the popular crowd. This is just one way of rebelling. He hates most things, and when he hates something. He hates it with a burning passion. Most people might think he might have a sweet spot and there right. He has a sweet spot for one thing and one thing only, his guitar. Luke is like an overbearing mother when it comes to his guitar. Luke is however very lazy. He come's to school late because he sleeps in, he likes to mooch off of others and likes to get his way. No matter what he has to do. Except of he has to embarrass himself, he would never do that. Luke is too proud. So proving people wrong cheers him up.

Luke was raised in a suburban neighborhood. With a tyrannical business woman for a mom and a sports loving man for a dad. Luke was tough that laws are for our own good and government is what we trust in. Luke never like the thought of being controlled which his parents never loved. When Luke was almost 10 years old, his parents had a daughter. She was the apple of there eye. She could sing, dance, act, do school work beyond normal level, and was beautiful. Who wouldn't love her more than Luke. So Luke found a way to get revenge. He rebelled. He would cause mayhem and loved it. Being a jerk was what he loved. Around his 16th birthday, his mother had enough. It was her way or the highway, and Luke chose the highway. Witch shocked his mother. He was looking for a place to stay and discovered homes were a bunch of kid who had no were also to go would stay. He's bin living with this group of misfits for a year and there like the family he never had. These group of misfits have a motto "If you get arrested say your 17, you don't go to jail."

Other Little Facts:

✓ His custom 1981 Gibson Les Paul signed on the back by Tom Morello when he was in Rage Against The Machine.
✓ Punk-Rock music
✓ Anarchy
✓ Raves
✓ Riots
✓ Spray paint
✓ Starting fights
✓ Pizza

✗ Pop culture
✗ Popular people
✗ Snobs
✗ People who think there better
✗ Feather less chickens scare him, but even normal chickens creep him out
✗ Law enforcement
✗ Government
✗ Being alone

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: He got his guitar at a store when he was 15. It was his prize possession, and kept it hidden from his parents, and sister. He also likes to dye his hair.
Riot-Three Days Grace
Killing in the name of-Rage Against The Machine
Testify-Rage Against The Machine

I am a mere puppet... Mister Badboy ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Nano Code

"You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot"

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Asuniki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Asuniki Lillian Williams
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Asu or Suni
I have blown out these many candles: 16
I always stand strong and tall: 5ft Even
Gravity keeps me from flying... 135
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Girl..Durr

Digging Deeper:[/colLor]

Asuniki is a very down to earth person, she's very much "Real" than others. She can be a mean person at times and her straight forward antics may make her seem like she's a "b***h" when she's really just outspoken and doesn't know when to hold her tongue in certain situations.

Born on the coldest day of winter, Asuniki was then raised in the suburbs of a small town where her only friends were the stray cats and dogs. She liked living there, it was an okay place. Sepcially the woods near her house along with the local creek. Day after day she would play there with her one main stray cat, Vladamir. He was all black and had a small white sploach on the end on his right front paw. Growing up around animals and her mother and father made her seem like she had it all. But she didn't. Her father would sexually abuse her. No not take her virginity but just enough for him to get off and enjoy himself.

Now Asuniki's only escape was either through animals, harming herself or chool...School is starting soon so maybe that will be her escape. Also if she does harm herself, it's not just cutting, that's too cliche' She heats up the knife before she presses it to her wrist.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Sweets
✓ Animals
✓ Nature
✓ Knives
✓ Rock Music

✗ Idiots
✗ Her Father
✗ PETA
✗ Math
✗ Staying Home

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: Asu always carries around a knife and lighter just in case. Along with a pack of cigs.
The tune running through my head all day: Bullet-Hollywood Undead
I am a mere puppet... Miss Emo ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Asuniki

"My legs are dangling off the edge,
The bottom of a bottle is my only friend,
I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone,
My legs are dangling off the edge,
A stomach full of pills didn't work again,
I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone."

Awesomee smile You can go ahead and post your profile in the profile thread^__^  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games