Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
▐░ D a u g h t e r of E v i l ↘↘ || Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

☆═━┈ C r e d i t s ┈━═☆
█████████████ █████ █████████████ █████ █████████████ █████ █████████████

User Image xxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx User Imagexx xxUser Image

Medieval | Romance | Friends

Just to warn you...when Coffee and Pudding made this RP, they were kind of...
not right in the head making fun of each other, please spare the randomness...

「 あら、おやつの時間だわ 」

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"When you smile...I smile.
When you cry...I cry.
When you laugh...I laugh.
When you jump off a cliff...
I laugh even harder.
That's what friends are for, right?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 今日のおやつはブリオッシュだよ 」

Creators [ Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee and Pudding Earl ]

Inspiration [ The Story of Evil ]

Status [ No posting except for Coffee and Pudding! ]

Credits [ Mothy ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l o a d i n g . . .
blankblankf i l e x l o a d e d

blankblankblank B A S I C S
blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankUsername
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankFull Name
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankNicknames
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankAge Spelled Out - 16 to 19
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankBirthday
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankFemale/Male

Would you like to continue ?
y e s x n oblankblank

D E T A I L S blankblankblank
blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankEye Color
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankHair Color
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblankHeight, in cm or ft
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankCharacter Crush
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankRole Title

Disc error occuring ....
i g n o r e x r e s t a r t

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
I want a good paragraph on this - meaning six sentences or more. Don't put "She's pretty. She's nice." Those aren't sentences! Write elaborately! Whether you want to do first-person or third-person is up to you. Your max is four paragraphs.
「 HISTORY 」
Your character's past. It should be at least two paragraphs. One paragraph is five sentences, and sentences are not "I am pretty" unless you choose to write a lot. No maximum, fire away!
「 COLLECTION 」
You can have up to three songs here. Link them!
「 EXTRA 」
Any extra information, such as pets, talents, weapons, fears, etc. Remember - your character is not perfect and no we don't have magic.

Unable to load.
s h u t t i n g x d o w n . . .

[align=right][img]AnimePictureHere - Don't stretch the page![/img][/align]

[size=10][color=dimgray]l o a d i n g . . .[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=dimgray]f i l e [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgray] l o a d e d[/color][/size]

[color=white]blankblankblank[/color][size=16][color=dimgray]★ [/color][color=postingcolor][b] B A S I C S [/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 STUDENT ID 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Username[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 NAME 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Full Name[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 NICKNAMES 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Nicknames[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 AGE 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Age Spelled Out - 16 to 19[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 BIRTHDAY 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Birthday[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 GENDER 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Female/Male[/color]

[align=right][size=10][color=dimgray]Would you like to continue ?[/color]
[color=dimgray][u]y e s[/u] [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgray] n o[/color][color=white]blankblank[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=postingcolor][b] D E T A I L S [/b][/color][color=dimgray] ★[/color][/size][color=white]blankblankblank[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 EYE COLOR 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Eye Color[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 HAIR COLOR 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Hair Color[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 HEIGHT 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Height, in cm or ft[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 LIKES 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Character Crush[/color]
[color=white]blank[/color][color=dimgray]「 ROLE 」[/color]
[color=white]blankblank[/color][color=postingcolor]Role Title[/color] [/align]

[center][size=10][color=dimgray]Disc error occuring ....[/color]
[color=dimgray][u]i g n o r e[/u] [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgray] r e s t a r t[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=dimgray]★ [/color][color=postingcolor][b] E X T R A S [/b][/color][color=dimgray] ★[/color][/size]
[color=dimgray]「 PERSONALITY 」[/color]
[color=postingcolor]I want a good paragraph on this - meaning six sentences or more. Don't put "She's pretty. She's nice." Those aren't sentences! Write elaborately! Whether you want to do first-person or third-person is up to you. Your max is four paragraphs. [/color]
[color=dimgray]「 HISTORY 」[/color]
[color=postingcolor]Your character's past. It should be at least two paragraphs. One paragraph is five sentences, and sentences are not "I am pretty" unless you choose to write a lot. No maximum, fire away![/color]
[color=dimgray]「 COLLECTION 」[/color]
[color=postingcolor]You can have up to three songs here. Link them![/color]
[color=dimgray]「 EXTRA 」[/color]
[color=postingcolor]Any extra information, such as pets, talents, weapons, fears, etc. Remember - your character is not perfect and no we don't have magic.[/color]

[size=10][color=dimgray]Unable to load.[/color]
[color=dimgray][u]s h u t t i n g[/u] [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgray] d o w n . . . [/color][/size]
[/center]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankIced_Chocolatte_Coffee
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankLenalee Lee
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankWell...Rinali?
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankSeventeen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankFebruary 20th
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankFemale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankMidnight Black
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankRaven Black
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblank5'5"
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankNii-san! Wait...you mean the other way? Then no one!
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankKagamine Rin - Daughter of Evil

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Lenalee used to be a bright and cheerful girl, despite the poor surroundings of her life. She always had a smile on her face, working hard at "home" and at her studies so that maybe one day she could help her brother share the burden. Lenalee used to be very warm and caring, even for strangers and especially friends. She once saw a stranger die and was so upset to the point where she went into trauma for a few days. Despite her caring personality, she was a bit quick-tempered, always angry when Kanda overpushed himself. She cares most about Kanda (obviously), but Lenalee used to have a very generous heart. If she saw a lonely person, she would keep trying to befriend that person, because she knew how it was like to be lonely.

After she was transported into the storybook world, however, Lenalee became somewhat bitter. She still kept a smile, for the sake of the others not to lose hope. She blamed her self fort the entire accident. Lenalee was anything but cruel, and rising to the role made her deeply scarred. For the most part, Lenalee tries to keep a kindness towards everyone, but...her role calls for her to be evil. And her "advisor", a minion of the Earl, wouldn't let her stay that way. Lenalee sort of retreated into a shell, trying to keep a semi-kind and semi-"evil" personality. Despite her cheerful nature, Lenalee hides deep sadness and fear below her peaceful exterior. Lately, she's been a bit isolating herself - but she always runs back to Kanda, feeling reassured around her much stronger "brother". And sometimes, she runs back with tears.

「 HISTORY 」
Lenalee was born from a culturally mixed family - her father Chinese, her mother Japanese. But she doesn't have any memories of them, being abandoned at an early age. She never found out why. Wandering the streets as an orphan, she met Kanda Yuu. Although he didn't want to get along with her at first, Lenalee eventually became close friends with him. They kind of adopted each other as family - she being the younger sister, him her older brother. And then...she found the storybook. It was in a shop window, the beautiful colors and script attracting Lenalee's attention. But since they were poor, they obviously couldn't afford it. But Lenalee would have loved to get it. And that Christmas...Kanda came back into their little "cottage", the book in his hands. And he had given it to her. And up to now, Lenalee still hasn't known how he got his hands on it. But she was deeply grateful.

Soon, that story became her all time favorite. The characters, the setting, it all made Lenalee happy. Even if it was a sad ending, Lenalee would always ask Kanda to read it to her. And so they lived their lives this way. For a while, they lived in Japan. Then, that mysterious man, claiming himself to be the "Millenium Earl", showed up. He brought them back to his home in England eventually, where they were introduced to the proper lifestyle of the 19th century. He was kind towards them, and Lenalee was entranced. Absolutely entranced. She was happy that her brother and her got to live in a nicer life - especially Kanda, who always worked so hard to support the two of them. To her puzzlement, he didn't seem too happy. They made new friends, but the two were still as close as ever. And for a while, the nine-year-old Lenalee was happy. Until the Magician actually took them into the storybook.

Lenalee unwillingly became the "Daughter of Evil" - the cruel princess who mistreated her subjects. She absolutely disliked her role, but the Earl said that if she didn't carry it out - well, the story would become messed up, and everyone would be stuck forever. And so began her horrible life. Lenalee felt horrible. She didn't want to be cruel, she didn't want her brother to be her servant, but she was willing to pay for the consequences. And thus, begins her lonely life...a darkness that seems to be swallowing her each passing day she spends in this fake storybook world.

「 COLLECTION 」
Pyroxene of the Heart l When We Are Together l From Tomorrow On
「 EXTRA 」
Lenalee seems to be the only one who can call Kanda "Yuu" and get away with it clean. While she harbors a great amount of affection for her adopted brother, she doesn't seem to see their relationship beyond friends. The Story of Evil had been her favorite storybook for a very long time, until the day she was cursed. And now, Lenalee sort of understands how sad it is to be a princess of the Yellow Kingdom. Her two hairbands that are somewhat in the shape of a cross are inherited from her mother and father - the only gift Lenalee has from her parents. She had them ever since she was abandoned, and she can't remember when that was...Despite her cheerful personality, Lenalee knows a thing or two about fighting and her punches and kicks sting.

Unable to load.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:06 am
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankPudding Earl
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankKanda Yuu (Kanda's the surname here)
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankKanda. If you call me something else, I'll skin you.
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankEighteen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankJune 6
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankMale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankBlack
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankBlue-tinted black
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblank5'8"
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankHmph! Quit bothering me, no-good idiot!
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankKagamine Len - Servant of Evil

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Hmph. So you're here ask about me, right? Nosy little idiot. I'm not a very talkative person, but if you get me pissed off enough, I'll start ranting, and you better start wishing that you were never born. I'm easily irritable and I'm also one of those people who takes things very seriously (especially if someone starts insulting me). I'm not a nice person and I certainly don't want to be a nice person, so don't expect anything good from me. A wise thing to do if you're around me is to shut up - no, rather, just don't exist at all. I don't like it when there's a ton of people around, since it invades my privacy. I like it when I have my own room and space, thank you very much. Friends are optional, and that also includes useless people who stand around wasting time! One thing I hate is a person that wastes time. It's unproductive and it gets on my nerves when someone's just sitting around twiddling their thumbs or something. If you don't have something to do, I'll find something for you to do.

I'm a straightforward person who cuts corners when it comes to talking and conversing with others. What's the point of manners, darn it? It would certainly save a ton of time to get right to the point while talking. I don't like manners, and I certainly don't have them when I'm talking to others. If I think you're stupid, I'll go ahead and say that to your face without blinking. You want to check? It's true that I don't get along with others, and I don't care. I don't like getting along with them in the first place, and they shouldn't bother me with their petty little lives. I might also be a little arrogant, but hey. I'm a master swordsman and I probably have more tricks up my sleeve than my own age doubled. I can afford to be arrogant. So shut up while your superiors are talking!

Alright, curses and occasional sword slashes aside, I can actually be a kind person (don't make me say that again). As I kind of made evident by now, the most important person in this world to me is Lenalee. If you bully her, you are dead! But my kindness will only go so far, you know. I can tolerate a lot of things (as long as it doesn't involve my sister), but if you wear my patience thin, then you're really dead. It's very hard to become friends with me, so try your best. I have a feeling you'll just fail desperately!

「 HISTORY 」
Kanda's parents were both Japanese, though he never got to know them very well. For one, they were always out of the house, working day and night. His father died when he was six, and his mother followed his father soon after that. For a while, Kanda found himself wandering around the city streets, not knowing where to go. And it didn't really matter, either- he'd learned how to take care of himself, and he was perfectly fine being alone. And that's when he bumped in Lenalee, almost by accident. She was entirely different from the others on the streets, and totally unaware of how rotten and harsh the real world was. And the way she kept latching onto him really annoyed Kanda, too. But eventually, he got used to it, and the two of them became very close, like family (don't expect him to ever admit that, however). It was hard enough to support himself, but Kanda somehow managed to juggle at least three jobs at any given time in his life, and was able to feed not only himself, but also Lenalee. It wasn't easy, now, and some of his jobs weren't the brightest ones in the world, but at least they paid well. And as long as Lenalee was happy, Kanda was satisfied as well.

There was that one time Kanda crossed the line to make Lenalee happy, however. It was that time he got that storybook for her. At first, he honestly couldn't have cared less about the book - it cost him around a month's hard-earned salary, after all! But he knew that Lenalee wanted it badly, so he went of his way to collect enough money to buy it. By the time Christmas was around, Kanda had about 3/4ths of the amount needed to buy the book. He borrowed the rest from various black market loan sharks, and was able to place that book in her hands on Christmas. However, Kanda never told Lenalee about the borrowed money, and ended up paying for them up until the strange magician showed up.

Kanda never liked the magician. He was a strange, suspicious, fat man, and he never seemed to tell them the whole truth of things. But Lenalee seemed to like him, so Kanda didn't complain too much. When they landed in the storybook, quite literally, Kanda blamed himself more than anyone else for everything. Still, don't expect him to say anything about that. He's more than willing to let the story go on so that Lenalee and the others can escape, but he knows that he'll have to die in the end. It's not the best ending in his opinion, but he doesn't mind it too much.

「 COLLECTION 」
Shiro to Kuro
「 EXTRA 」
Kanda is a master swordsman who won't hesitate to unsheathe his blade at a moment's notice. He's actually afraid of getting close to others, and that's why he's got such a tough shell to crack.

Unable to load.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankHunter Crawl
blank「 NAME 」
blankblank Asato Nakamura
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblank Asato; or just Asa [which means Dawn]
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankNineteen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankDecember 24th
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankMale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankOlive/Sea-Green
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankTeal
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblank6'0"
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankNo one, really.
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankShion Kaito - Prince of Kindness

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Asa is usually always curious. And it often gets him into trouble. He's friendly enough once you get to know him, but he's the type of person who can never really sit still for too long. He's good at both giving and taking orders, and knows when to admit when he's wrong, though. He's very outspoken and rather blunt, never hesitating to speak his mind and letting people know exactly what he thinks of certain things. Yet there's always that rare moment when he can actually be still and quiet; but it's more likely that something is very, very wrong to make him act that way. He's not spontaneous, and doesn't just switch from one personality to another in a flash, though. He's also very stubborn and when he sets his sights on something, he'll do everything in his own power to be able to earn it himself, without cheating or help. He doesn't get angry easily but when he does, it's really scary. He's very truthful and honest, and he's kinda bad at lying; not that he'd even think about lying anyways.
「 HISTORY 」
Asato, much like the siblings, was an orphan himself. But unlike the siblings, he was taken in by a kind English man. The man was a writer, and would tell him all kinds of stories; and the Story of Evil had been one of them. He found himself intrigued by it, but thought nothing of it, since it was just a story...right? The man took him back to England and raised him up alone. Asato grew up with the man, until he got fatally sick had had to stay in bed for the rest of his life. Asato began working to support the two of them, and that's when he, literally, ran into the adopted siblings. He befriended them, and they were his first friends in his life. His own adoptive father was getting better, and Asa was allowed to hang out with his new friends. He met the Millennium Earl, and immediately he knew something was wrong. But he couldn't voice his unease and not trouble Rinali, so he kept quiet.

But one day, everything went wrong. Asa went to the twins' home to hang out and play, but then the Millennium Earl dragged him into the storybook as well, much to Asa's horror. Asa unwillingly became the "Prince of Kindness" and even though it wasn't a bad role to be, he worried himself sick for his friends. From what he knows of the story, and from his own calculations, he guessed that Rinali had to be the Daughter of Evil, and Kanda would be the Servant of Evil. He doesn't know if they were forced to be those roles or not, but he believes that they have, and he would do anything to get them all out of this nightmare...It's been eight years since he was dragged into the story, and he's worried sick for his friends and his adopted father...

「 COLLECTION 」
Runaway | This Is War
「 EXTRA 」
Ever since he was brought into the story, he's picked up a thing or two, or more, about fighting. He knows how to keep himself alive, but he abhors violence. In the real world, he's actually a little short-sighted, but that seems to have magically disappeared in this world for some reason....

Unable to load.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankDash blast
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankLily Rosette
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankLily
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankSeventeen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankMay sixth
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankFemale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankLight blue
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankLight purple
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblank1.70m
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankI’m not in love with anyone.. Not that anyone would ever love me anyway.
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankHaku Yowane - Girl of depression

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Lily has always been insecure. Because of her surroundings and the way she grew up, she always felt like she wasn’t worth anything. This led to shy behaviour and a pretty low self-esteem. She doesn’t have any hope that someone will ever befriend her, and because of this she will never talk to people either. She’s scared of being rejected and even though she would love to have friends, she doesn’t dare to make the first step.

Because of isolating herself, Lily rarely speaks at all. Even if her parents drag her to parties, she’d always be the wall flower. She believes that if she doesn’t talk people like her better and that most people would like it if she would disappear completely. When she got stuck in the story, at first she believed that she had made people happy by disappearing. Then she realized that she was now amongst other people and probably ruining their lifes. So even in the story book, Lily would be insecure and do her best not to bother anyone.

「 HISTORY 」
Lily was a 'mistake', if she had to believe her parents. She lived in a family with her two parents and her big sister, but no one seemed to care about her. They blamed her for their financial situation, telling her that if she didn't exist they didn't have to pay so much. Her sister on the other hand was meant to be and was spoiled. Her sister, Rose, always bullied Lily. She also told everyone at school rumors about her so when she was old enough to go to school, Lily was already disliked by most. Even so, Lily liked her sister and thought she was a good person. Her behaviour towards Lily was only logical, she thought. Lily grew to believe she was a mistake and tried to please people around her. She did this by being quiet and locking herself in her room. At school she didn't have friends either and she was very lonely. She longed for friends, but she understood the fact that no one liked her. She was a mistake after all.

Then an accident happened. Rose died in her sleep. The doctors couldn't find out what the cause of her death was, and her parents were broken. They blamed Lily for her sister’s death. She had poisoned her for sure, because she was jealous at her perfect sister. Lily didn't do it however. Still, she apologized to her parents for killing her sister. At school they also pointed their fingers at Lily. She missed her sister and was sad that she was never able to tell her that she really cared about her. Slowly, she started to believe her sister’s death was really her fault. Sometimes, she felt like she wasn't worthy of living. But still, she was born, so she was meant to live her life.

Then someday, Lily was suddenly somewhere else. She had heard about the story she was placed in, she had heard it from two orphans she met once. Her mother gave them some food, and the girl had told Lily the story of evil. She didn't remember everything about the story though. Somewhere she was glad to be here. Her parents could be happy without her, and maybe here the people would accept her. With just a tiny bit of hope she wandered trough this new place, careful not to bother people. But here, people seemed to like her even less. They judged her by her looks and behaviour. Lily knew that even though she wasn't home, she would still be bothering people and would still live her solitary life.

「 COLLECTION 」
Bye bye my blue bird
「 EXTRA 」
Lily can cook, clean and draw very well, and she enjoys doing it. Even though she herself doesn’t believe she’s good at it because of people telling her she’s not.

Unable to load.

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankll Vintage Nerd ll
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankMinori Hayame
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankMinori or Mina
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankEighteen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankDecember 22
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankFemale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankEmerald Green
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankLight Blonde
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblankFive Feet, Six Inches
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankEh?! No one yet!
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankHatsune Miku - Princess of Innocence

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Minori, often called Mina, is known to be a very outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about the fairy tale stories she reads so much due to he mother always reading them to her as a child. She tends to not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent-minded and tends to forget small things, but always seems to make up for it in the end.

Mina has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. She is a warm person and has an innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. Mina is known to ask questions that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others. She is a very low-tempered person and it is difficult to get her angry, but when you do, she tends to hold a grudge,

「 HISTORY 」
Mina was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and two plump and red cheeks that resembled apples. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Mina while Margarite gave her the middle name Mai.

No long after Mina's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Mina and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Mina. She inherited the store and all it;s profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Mina was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Mina was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Mina's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her awful names. They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long blonde hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, Mayame transferred her daughter out of a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal, and helped Mina to get over her bullying. She then moved to a different city with the savings she had made over the years and home schooled her, leaving Margarite and all their family and friends behind. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out.

Mornings were for Mina's lessons while afternoon's was the time Mayame spent working. While her mother was away at work, she would learn to cook her own meals and clean the house, so that when her mother returned from work, they could spend more time together. Everyday before bedtime, Mayame would read the child a story. Normally, they were fairy tales or stories about brave knights rescuing their princesses. Stories like that were always Mina's favorite and she was almost always reading them. She began dreaming of getting rescued by a Prince whom would take her to a far away land.

One day, for Mina's birthday, her mother bought her a book that she had found in the back of a bookstore shelf. It had costs her a pretty penny, but she believed that it was worth it in the end. When she read the story to the young girl, Mina had begun crying uncontrollably. When asked why, she would claim it was because she felt sorry for the characters, for they all deserved a happy ending. Mayame would pat the innocent child's head and comfort her, for not everyones life consisted of happy endings and nor would her's for shortly after Mina's birthday, her mother had gotten hit by a drunk driver. The child, having no family left and no one to run to, had been left to live in the streets, with nothing more than a few storybooks and clothes, including the Story of Evil.

Soon enough, she met an orphan like her, Asato. Whom had known many stories and was fun to play with. Soon enough they had become friends, and hat was when Mina met the Earl. He was a strange, plump old man, but the innocent girl thought nothing of it and enjoyed his presence. That was, until she was sucked into the story along with all the others. She had been given the role of "The Princess of Innocence". When entering the story, she lost track of her friends, as unsure of their whereabouts. She is scared for her future though, as she is unsure of how to face it alone.

「 COLLECTION 」
Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
Return to Innocence // Enigma
Time to Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro) // Emile Pandolfi
「 EXTRA 」
Mina has a fear of bugs, thunder, disgusting foods, and anything that has a weird smell. She's very good at art and will often paint by herself. Mina loves reading and writing and hopes to be a children's book writer someday, though now it seems impossible.

Unable to load.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

l o a d i n g . . .

blank「 STUDENT ID 」
blankblankHunter Crawl
blank「 NAME 」
blankblankAkira Usui
blank「 NICKNAMES 」
blankblankAkira, Aki
blank「 AGE 」
blankblankNineteen
blank「 BIRTHDAY 」
blankblankJanuary 1st
blank「 GENDER 」
blankblankMale

y e s x n oblankblank

blank「 EYE COLOR 」
blankblankHeterochromatic; one emerald, one blood red
blank「 HAIR COLOR 」
blankblankSilver gray
blank「 HEIGHT 」
blankblank6'0"
blank「 LIKES 」
blankblankNo one.
blank「 ROLE 」
blankblankSakine Meito - Knight of Revenge

Disc error occuring ....

E X T R A S
「 PERSONALITY 」
Aki is the personification of coldness. The only word that can describe him is icy. He hates being social, even though he was quite alright with it in the human world. His words are usually sharp and uncaring of the effects it will have on his listener, regardless of who they are. He had always been rebellious, even before entering this story-world. His temper is explosive even on his good days; yet even then, his manner is still as sharp as a broken shard of ice. His outward personality seems to keep most people away, and his loyalties are always in question, but he's not that bad of a guy once you get to know him. Sort of. He hates having his freedom taken away from him; and get on his bad side and it'll take more than an apology to get back on his good side.
「 HISTORY 」
Akira hadn't always been an orphan, but his family treated him in a way where he believed he was one, even with parents. He ran away when he was six years old and lived in the same orphanage as Asato for a while; and even after Asato was adopted and Akira wasn't, the two kept in contact. Asato eventually introduced Akira to the twins. But for some reason, they didn't really hit it off, like how Asato had with them. Akira paid no heed. He never needed anyone before; why bother now? But for Asato's sake, he hung around a bit. They probably didn't like him because of how he was a delinquient and always arrived to meet them with bruises, bloody lips, scratches, and what-not all over his body.

He had been getting worried when he went over to Asato's house one day and found out that he hadn't come home for a while now. Akira immediately stormed over to the twins' house to demand his best friend's whereabouts. Things didn't go as planned, and of course, the Earl dragged him into the story.

At first, even though Akira's role had been the "Knight of Revenge" and, yeah, he didn't like the twins and the fact that it was their 'adopted father' who got them into this mess in the first place, he didn't have a reason to be vengeful. The Earl quickly took care of that. A poor, but kind family, by the name of Usui, took him in; and for three years, he actually found happiness there. But the Earl made sure it wouldn't last. Because of the "Daughter of Evil"'s nature, the Usui family was killed. It happened when Akira had gone out for just a while; only half an hour. When he came back, everyone, his loving 'mother', his kind 'father', his sweet 'little sister', his playful 'younger brother'...all slaughtered.

Since then, his hatred and anger has been collecting inside of him, waiting for the right moment to explode. He trained himself to fight better, harder, even more relentlessly during the years. He became worthy of his title of 'Knight', and put up a cold act to hide the smouldering inner rage inside of him. Soon...it will be time for his revenge...

「 COLLECTION 」
Tick Tick Boom | This Is War
「 EXTRA 」
Akira had always been good at fighting. He was the one picking the fights when he was younger. Of course, that changed a little when he was taken into the Usui family in the story-world, but after they were brutally murdered, he picked up his old habits again. He's also the number one swordsman. His appearance has stayed the same even though he came into the storybook-world; and he had always been labeled as a freak because of his multi-colored eyes. The Usui family had been the only ones to accept him.

Unable to load.

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out