Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Zodiacs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your's true to your character?
  Yes
  No
  Somewhat
  GOLD!! :D
View Results

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:15 pm
Someone sent me this in an e-mail and I' thought I'd share it since mine is so very true to my character, I'm a Virgo btw. xd

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid.. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved.
Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times.. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want. 20 years of good luck if you forward.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 1 cool Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality..... Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional... Can be a bit rebellious.. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out... Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don 't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous.. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered..) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive.. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally.. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty.. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves.
Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries.. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted.. Generous,
warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy... Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos.. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word.. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy.. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - O ct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind . Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful.. Flirtatious Give in too easily.
Procrastinators.. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser.. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative... Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist... Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self.
Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing.. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient.... Fun to be around. Having lots of friends.. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules... Sometimes hypocritical.. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm
o_o I'm a Leo. It mostly fits me, but I wouldn't say I'm outgoing or bossy. And I'm no way full of myself, lol~ I'm quite a shy person.

Everything else sounds about right though 3nodding

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:35 pm
I'm an aries and that is JUST like me every single thing O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Sagittarius for me. It's mostly true. Except I'm not much of an optimist and I don't have that many friends. xD Like a total of four or five friends. That's it. But the rest of it is spot on. :3  

SilentlyVicious

I Zeomorphia I

Versatile Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm
So true at pisces . 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm
I'm like... 50% Leo. I'm not really sensitive or touchy feely, though. But I'm creative and warm and stuffs. :3  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:05 pm
I'm an Aries... and from the looks of it i'm the COMPLETE opposite!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:50 pm
I am a capricorn and that is almost all me  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

-I Left Forgotten I-

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm
when I read mine I was like erk...yep thats me..... Libra
Then I read Virgo cause I like someone whose birthday is in that range..welll...I have to say that it is in common with that person every single way.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 am
I'm a scorpio, but it's weird cause some horoscopes say I'm a libra. But this one says scorpio. ;] which I do prefer over the others.
and I'd say it's pretty accurate, except that I'm not attractive.  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

S e r i o u s - O c e a n

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 pm
I'm pieces and I've heard that description of pieces a lot. But I can hardly deny it. It's mostly true on my part.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm
Vita Aries: Pretty much all true. sweatdrop we sound so flawed compared to other signs.

And Xena's that sound allot like you for the most part.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 pm
Hehehe, except for the "worries" part, every single trait on mine is true. rofl Thar be no wrinkles on this forehead! pirate

Madame Vita
Vita Aries: Pretty much all true. sweatdrop we sound so flawed compared to other signs.

And Xena's that sound allot like you for the most part.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 pm
I don't know about the "beautiful" and "good-kisser" but the rest is scarily close...... O.O  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 am
SAGITTARIUS
Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome).
Likes luxuries and gambling.
Social and outgoing.
Doesn't like responsibilities.
Often fantasizes.
Impatient.
Flirtatious.
Tight spaces or even tight clothes.
Doesn't like being doubted..

Sounds like me. 3nodding  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games