Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Thank you to whoever recommended Etsy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been to Etsy.com yet?
  Yes - and I love it!
  No - maybe I'll check it out.
View Results

Umberella

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:26 pm
I can't remember where I saw it, but someone on here posted about an Ebay-type place called Etsy. I just signed up there and I love it. I already bought some really yummy sounding perfume and I'll open my own store soon to sell all my crafty goodies. It's just a really nice place. And a lot less expensive than I was expecting. My user name on there is happychildhood. That's the name of my zine. Yay!!! Thanks for suggesting it!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:28 pm
He he, that might have been me - I love Etsy. I haven't signed up yet for lack of a credit card, but I love to browse on there. There are so many creative and original ideas! xd  

Flaed

Umberella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Thanks! It's really neat to see so many pictures and stories that go with all the creative goodies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:28 pm
I love it there but unfortunatly it seems to be american, and I am australian. It is a bit impractical to pay as much on postage as you do on the item.

I am actually really really suprised because there is no craft sales thing in australia, I am almost tempted to create one myself except I don't know a thing about how to get a website up and running.  

I be me
Vice Captain

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces