Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm
~(If this is in the wrong place please let me know )~
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Welcome to my Advise Palace. I love helping people, and so I thought I would try being a little social, and talk with some of my fellow Sparkles. ^ ^
I always enjoy listening to problems, and if upon request I will and can PM sessions. So please feel free to talk to me about any problem you may have, or about anything you would like advise on. I try my hardest to be unbiased, and speak the truth.

Who knows maybe this thread will grow, and people will come join in the advise. for the boys i might ask one of you to help me with male advise. or if you feel like helping just let me know, and I'll be sure to make sure this post includes you're name to. ^ ^

So come on, and feel free to talk with me. But please quote me so i know you would like to talk with me, or Pm me with the guilds name in the subject. ~~<3

Some of the best advise you'll ever hear:

~ We're human, and we all make mistakes.
~ Try, and fail, try, and fail, try, and fail, try, and fail.. Just make suer you have fun doing it.
~ Be yourself, and never give up... ever.
~ Have fun, give 'em heck, and have fun doing it!
~ Live and let die.
~ Nothing has to be permanent, but you can make it last for as long as possible.
~ Do as you think is right, not what you see other people doing. it might not always be the right things to do.

~*~I've heard many people say these things, and I really like them. I can add more with request.~*~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

So, i don't know if you need, or want any more information about me, but here it is. I am 17, and i have a deep longing to help people. I am willing to help anyone that needs help. If you really really want to know me or need some deeper advice please feel free to come and Pm me. I won't mind, just let me know how you know me first. emotion_hug

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 am
Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I think this is a great idea for a thread. :3 I'll be sure to check on it every now and again and maybe we can make it a sticky if its popular enough. Also, if you need a fella to help you out here, I'll be happy to lend my expertise. Not that I have much experience, but I'm usually the group therapist in my circle of friends. Keep up the good work! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I think this is a great idea for a thread. :3 I'll be sure to check on it every now and again and maybe we can make it a sticky if its popular enough. Also, if you need a fella to help you out here, I'll be happy to lend my expertise. Not that I have much experience, but I'm usually the group therapist in my circle of friends. Keep up the good work! smile

Thank you. ^ ^' I know some people really need someone to talk with about certain things, and I will most certainly talk to you about getting the male opinions on here if people do happen to get started in here. Thanks for stopping by. <3  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 am
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Thank you. ^ ^' I know some people really need someone to talk with about certain things, and I will most certainly talk to you about getting the male opinions on here if people do happen to get started in here. Thanks for stopping by. <3

Sounds like a good plan, Miss Summer. Also, if there's ever a time when you need someone to talk to, you're always welcome to come to me. smile Even therapists see other therapists. C: Or if you just want to talk about every day things, I can do that too. ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Sounds like a good plan, Miss Summer. Also, if there's ever a time when you need someone to talk to, you're always welcome to come to me. smile Even therapists see other therapists. C: Or if you just want to talk about every day things, I can do that too. ^w^

I'll be sure to. <3 I really need to check in more with people anyway. <3 The very same to you though. I'm always willing to talk about anything you need to share. Always. emotion_hug  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

I'll be sure to. <3 I really need to check in more with people anyway. <3 The very same to you though. I'm always willing to talk about anything you need to share. Always. emotion_hug

Thank you kindly. :3 You'll be one of three people I come to first. If the others might be biased in anyway, I'll come to you for some honest help. I can count on you for that, yes? I'll take you at your word and hope it holds true (much like my sanity).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Thank you kindly. :3 You'll be one of three people I come to first. If the others might be biased in anyway, I'll come to you for some honest help. I can count on you for that, yes? I'll take you at your word and hope it holds true (much like my sanity).

Of course you can count on me for the truth, and an unbiased opinion. If i can't seem to think of anything I'll give my opinion, but i will always try, and listen. That's all anyone can ask right? ^ ^ ( And your sanity will more than likely hold true and sane... )  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 am
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Of course you can count on me for the truth, and an unbiased opinion. If i can't seem to think of anything I'll give my opinion, but i will always try, and listen. That's all anyone can ask right? ^ ^ ( And your sanity will more than likely hold true and sane...)

I'll hold you to it and I appreciate the honesty. Thanks also, for the guild referral. Looks pretty interesting and if I get accepted, maybe we'll bump into one another and can roleplay for a while. I should probably disperse from the advice thread so that you may dispense your advice. smile It's been a pleasure and if you ever want to talk further, I'm only a PM away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 pm
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Of course you can count on me for the truth, and an unbiased opinion. If i can't seem to think of anything I'll give my opinion, but i will always try, and listen. That's all anyone can ask right? ^ ^ ( And your sanity will more than likely hold true and sane...)

I'll hold you to it and I appreciate the honesty. Thanks also, for the guild referral. Looks pretty interesting and if I get accepted, maybe we'll bump into one another and can roleplay for a while. I should probably disperse from the advice thread so that you may dispense your advice. smile It's been a pleasure and if you ever want to talk further, I'm only a PM away.

I'll be sure to remember. Thank you, and hope to bump into you soon fi you're accepted.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:52 pm
When i saw this i was like thank goodness! I have a huge problem. i like this guy and he's also bisexual, and i feel like he likes men more than women. We are gooood friends. he loves everything i love. Everytime he compliments me i blush all the time. i just love spending time with him and he says the same thing too. i dont know what to do! What should i do so i know he likes me without telling him i like him. (i feel embarrased when i ask a boy out, i turn freakishly red)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm
GottaLuvThemAsians
When i saw this i was like thank goodness! I have a huge problem. i like this guy and he's also bisexual, and i feel like he likes men more than women. We are gooood friends. he loves everything i love. Everytime he compliments me i blush all the time. i just love spending time with him and he says the same thing too. i dont know what to do! What should i do so i know he likes me without telling him i like him. (i feel embarrased when i ask a boy out, i turn freakishly red)

I know you didn't come for my advice, but just wanted to say something real quick. If he's already seen blush so many times before, why does it matter if he sees it after you talk about the next step in your relationship? Honestly, the only thing you can do is ask. Because if you don't, you'll always wonder what would have happened. So, just take a deep breath and ask him. If its not meant to be, at least you'll know and you guys can stay friends and continue to do things like you've been doing. smile Well, that's my two cents worth. Cx Good luck with whichever decision you make.  

SilentlyVicious

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 pm
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
GottaLuvThemAsians

I know you didn't come for my advice, but just wanted to say something real quick. If he's already seen blush so many times before, why does it matter if he sees it after you talk about the next step in your relationship? Honestly, the only thing you can do is ask. Because if you don't, you'll always wonder what would have happened. So, just take a deep breath and ask him. If its not meant to be, at least you'll know and you guys can stay friends and continue to do things like you've been doing. smile Well, that's my two cents worth. Cx Good luck with whichever decision you make.

he hasnt seen me actually blush, i hide it well after all these years with other boys. i feel like if i tell him, itll ruin all of our plans in high school  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:56 pm
GottaLuvThemAsians

I find what TheAlmightyBlueCrayon wrote is very true. Wondering what if?, Is hard. It can make you feel more uncomfortable than asking to start with. But, if you want to try and figure out if he likes you with out asking him directly, you can always ask one of his friends. Or you could ask one of your own friends to go undercover for you, and talk to him. It may seem very stereotypical, but I've found that asking the person, or asking someone who might know is better than never knowing at all. Just be careful who you ask, and as harsh as this might sound never get to hopeful. Sometimes things aren't meant to be, and if you've been to hopeful you might get hurt pretty bad.

If you are afraid, take things slow, and try to figure things out one day at a time. It's better that way, You'll be less stressed, and you'll fell better knowing that you have time to actually think about things before you act on what you decide.
(( I'm having a slightly bad day, so please ask if i should clarify on something i've said? ))  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:03 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
I find what TheAlmightyBlueCrayon wrote is very true.

((I'm having a slightly bad day, so please ask if i should clarify on something i've said?))

That first sentence just gives me happy feelings. razz It's nice being told you're right. Cx

And I would like some clarification on your last statement. Everything going okay?  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games