Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Kingdom Hearts: Sanctuary of Darkness Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

|xllKei Mujōnallx|
Anti-Heart

llxxlDown to the veryxlb a s i c s

xlN a m e ;; llKei 。 Ichi 。 Mujōna
            xlN i c k n a m e s ;; llKei, One,
            xlG e n d e r ;; llFemale
            xlS e x u a l i t y ;; llBisexual
            xlA g e ;; ll17
            xlB i r t h d a y ;; llOctober 13

llxxlDigging a littlexld e e p

xlH e i g h t ;; llFive feet and five inches.
            xlW e i g h t ;; ll115 pounds
            xlM a r k i n g s ;; ll There is a horizontal scar down her back. An 'X' shaped scar on her left thigh, and a tattoo of a broken keyblade on the back of her left shoulder. Then lastly she has a black heart with a shattered crown marking on her left collar bone.

llxxlA few things aboutxlm e

xlB i o g r a p h y ;; llPARAGRAPH

xlP e r s o n a l i t y ;; llKei Mujōna is extremely cold towards anyone outside of her fellow anti-hearts and other beings of darkness. Her initial design was to destroy anything that conflicted with the plans of Org XIII, that was anything good. Her hate is just natural for the keybladers as it is for anyone affiliated with them. She is ruthless in combat and doesn't aim to kill, she aims to cause pain. However if they way she act's doesn't frighten you, her sheer evil aura, and dark thought patterns most likely will as she cannot be reasoned with.

llxxlThis is what youxlk n o w

xlL i k e s ;; ll

Darkness in all forms
            Misery: Feeling and Causing it
            Chaos

xlD i s l i k e s ;; ll
            Laughter from Happiness
            Peace
            True Goodness

llxxlwrapping thingsxlu p

llxxlat the veryxle n d

xlU s e r n a m e ;; ChiyoYukikoll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

User Image
|xllLeslie Williamsllx|
Keyblade Wielder

llxxlDown to the veryxlb a s i c s

xlN a m e ;; llLeslie Kalyn Williams
            xlN i c k n a m e s ;; llLes.
            xlG e n d e r ;; llFemale
            xlS e x u a l i t y ;; llBisexual
            xlA g e ;; ll 17
            xlB i r t h d a y ;; llDecember 14

llxxlDigging a littlexld e e p

xlH e i g h t ;; llfive foot four
            xlW e i g h t ;; ll110
            xlM a r k i n g s ;; ll has a crown on her shoulder

llxxlA few things aboutxlm e

xlB i o g r a p h y ;; llLeslie had always been a rather popular girl in twilight town. She would always do the odd jobs around the town for Munny and was rather liked by kids and adults alike. Leslie always had a kind heart, bending over backwards to help anyone who needed it. As she was helping with delivery, she had noticed a few kids being terrorized by a little black monster near the sand pit, deciding to check what’s going on and help them out she had grabbed a stick from off the floor and whack it away, however it was ineffective and seemed to only multiply the black monsters. As she saw she was out numbered she ran as fast as she could towards the forest hoping to lose them. Unfortunately she couldn’t lose them and was completely out numbered from the heartless that had gathered while being chased down. As her back was towards the gate and had nowhere to run, she never thought about the death that may befall her but the people whose life would be in danger. As she felt the anger and frustration of her apparent failure and doom, she felt a heavy weight in her palm. As she saw the key shaped weapon in her grip she gazed back at the heartless who seemed more hostel then before as they attacked. She fought as hard as she could but being that she was not used to such strain on her body and so many opponents her body collapsed. Ashamed she accepted she was unable to go on anymore and at least went down trying. However, seemingly out of nowhere a figure came out of seemingly nowhere saving her from the heartless. The short figure was none other than the king himself! As he explained to her that a new purer evil was now threatening the worlds she had agreed to help him and accept training from him. He had also sent Donald and goofy to help her out while her and her new found friends fight this new evil.

xlP e r s o n a l i t y ;; llLeslie can be kind and very helpful but she is also very stubborn, she will not go down without a fight. She can also be incredibly lazy and often zone out and daydream. Leslie is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her odd jokes and sense of humor. She likes having lots of friends around her, and will do her best to befriend everyone she meets. She is naturally very cheerful, and tries to keep everyone else happy too. She has a major case of ADD, Unless she fighting heartless and Anti-Hearts.

llxxlThis is what youxlk n o w

xlL i k e s ;; ll
            Sea-Salt Icecream
            Beaches
            Happiness

xlD i s l i k e s ;; ll
            Darkness
            Anti-Hearts
            Sour Foods

llxxlwrapping thingsxlu p

llxxlat the veryxle n d

xlU s e r n a m e ;;RawrziesDeLoli ll