Hey there, I'm the Captain for The War of Eternity!
If you're a fan of fantasy, fun, and battle, this is the guild for you!

Story:
Long ago, a man ,whose name is irrelevant, wandered the dark and grim world, alone. In the man's travels, he came across a large cave, deep, dark, dank, and alone, much like himself. Walking into the cave, he was greeted by a mysterious creature. This creature was called Chaos, a shadow like figure, it's face that of the yin-yang, twisting and turning mischievously. "What brings you here, lonesome land dweller?" Chaos asked, spinning his black and white head to the side, curious.

"No reason, I am but a lonesome land dweller, and this cave was quiet alluring," replied the man.

"I am Chaos, creator of this desolate place, and I am a dying creature. My brother, creator of man, of you, died after your creation. And I resent you for that. However, as I am dying, I need one to carry on our name, as Chaos. You shall be my apprentice until I return to dust."

The man walked forward in consent, and was Chaos's apprentice until the creature turned to dust.

The man took up the name Khaos, and he created a plentiful and peaceful world, always in abundance. He created man, allowing them to evolve into even greater beings, and Khaos couldn't have been prouder. The only thing was... Khaos was still so lonesome. His apprenticeship changed him into a ghastly form, that of a demon, shadow-like and skeletal.

Many many years passed, and Khaos, bored with himself, created a new breed. The Elites. More advanced than humans, and ranging to a far greater amount of species.

The humans were disgusted with these beings. They took over their world, forcing them to migrate, and give them the world they developed. A group called The Eternity Few is built up of Elites, who disagree with what their brother Elites have been doing, exiling the humans and taking over. The leaders of each group have been blessed by Khaos, given the capability to hear his voice on the wind, to see him, to know where he lies. But, who will win and conquer?

An II-FwenchToast original

If you're interested, please follow this wonderful link and bump this page here!

PM me if you're interested in being apart of the wonderful Crew~