Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SOUL EATER: Resonance Legends ---- PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm
Meiko Ash Hayze
User Image

"Do we ever truely know what we want?"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Meiko Ash Hayze.
But everyone calls me… Mei or Mimi.
I am quite obviously a… Female.
And I was born 17 years ago.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual (Straight).
Which means I’m totally into… Nobody at the moment.
Can you see the real me? Meiko's soul is smooth and well polished; the general color is a brown-red, with a slightly lighter outside haze. The same head scarf which Meiko always wears is present on her soul, covering her right eye and much of her hair.
This is who I am… Meister.
I side with… Shinigami-Sama.

I can be pretty… Describing Meiko can be a little bit complicated, because at first glance it would appear that she has no real personality at all. Quiet but driven, Meiko always appears to be looking out for only herself and operates very much on the concept of "only the strong survive", but at the same time this isn't to say she doesn't have a soul or a conscious, and there are times when she's actually very sympathetic to the plights of others. When Meiko sets her mind to something she won't stop until she has accomplished her goals; however she isn't much of a dreamer and as such sets her desires very realistically. Meiko often finds people difficult to understand and as such has a very limited scope of interaction with them, choosing only to spend time with those she already knows. This tendancy has lead others to find Meiko very shy, or even so far as unfriendly, but once you get to know her you will find a very brave, dedicated and intelligent girl, waiting in the wings.
Rewinding Again…. Meiko was born quite far from Death City, and as a result grew up blisfully unaware of the DWMA and anything concerning it for many years. Her father, recently divorced from Meiko cash hoarding mother, made his living as an archaeologist so the pair were always traveling and from a young age Meiko knew the expectations of getting her hands dirty. When the two settled down it was in a very small community, located almost in the middle of the desert; Meiko's father spoke of discovering a very important artifact that his primary benefactor was looking for; the pair quickly set to work uncovering it. However, before either got their hands on it, Meiko was ripped from her father by a giant sandstorm; as it turned out, the sandstorm was the product of a powerful spell from an equally powerful witch; she came to Meiko and demanded the artifact her father had found, but Meiko did not have it.

It was at this time that her father, having finally found his confronted daughter, moved in front of Meiko to protect her; before his then fourteen year old daughter's eyes he transformed into a large, curved scimitar. As it turned out her father had been a graduate and Death Scythe from the DWMA, choosing to never tell his daughter so she would never be in danger. Meiko unlocked her potential as a meister in her first battle; wielding her father she almost killed the witch, but in the end she proved to not be experienced enough, and on that day Meiko lost the only family she'd ever had. Alone and frightened, Meiko barely managed to make it back to the village; a member of hr father's research team contacted her father's benefactor, who turned out to be the Lord Death himself, explained the sitaution, and took Meiko to the DWMA. She's been there ever since, making herself the best meister she can be, to honor her father.

I really enjoy… Reading, gardening and training.
Can’t get enough of… Warm weather, sweet foods and cup noodle ramen. Meiko was exceptionally close to her father, and can always be seen with either an adventure or a mystery novel. As she doesn't talk much, or interact with others very often, Meiko enjoys quiet places where she can be alone with her private thoughts, but does favor intelligent conversation from time to time, so long as she isn't asked too many questions.
Keep it away! Anything to do with water, outside taking a bath; because of this she can't stand rainy days, either. Meiko despises lazy people who don't pull their weight, and having to repeat herself as it wastes breath and effort. Being touched by people she doesn't know or give permission, and pigeons; they poop on everything and anything.
Sssh, don’t tell! Meiko can't swim, not at all. She was born blind in her right eye, represented by the appearance of her soul, and is incredibly sensetive about it.
Replay!
Circus // Britney Spears
There for Tomorrow // The world Calling
The war is Over // Trust Company

I partner with… Michelle.
Did I forget something? Meiko keeps a shard of her father's wepon form on her person at all times; nobody but Meiko and Lord Death know what it is, and she prefers to keep it that way. Thanks to her father's travels, Meiko knows many languages and uses them interchangably in everyday conversation.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 pm
Skylar Raiyne Krawl

User Image

"I'll be merciful, and kill you fast."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Skylar Raiyne Krawl
But everyone calls me… Skylar.
And I was born 15 years ago.
My preferences equal… Bi-Sexual.
Which means I’m totally into… You must be joking.
Can you see the real me? Barely visable thanks to soul protect; however, the soul is ice blue in color, with an almost misty haze surrounding it as if it might evaporate into nothingness any second.
This is who I am… Witch.
I side with… Myself, of course.

I can be pretty… For being as young as she is, Skylar is quite skilled at what she does, and she knows it; however, this doesn't mean she's ever flaunted her power without need. Rather Skylar hardly ever fights at all, and instead uses the privelages which come with her youth and undeniable charisma to coerce others into doing her dirty work for her; this may ocassionally allow others to see her as weak on her end, but anger her, step even the smallest inch out of line, and you'll regret it. For the most part Skylar could be considered as quite mature; she handles most situations well, with grace and dignity that befits her prowess as a user of magic, but at the same time it's important to remember that Skylar is only fifteen. She tends to get a bit emotional from time to time, and as none of her artificial souls have the right to speak out against her she's never been well disciplined. Most of the time she's in control of herself, but there are ocassional momnets when you should be prepared to baby her a bit.
Rewinding Again…. Though Skylar may look young, in truth she is not what she appears; the fifteen year old is in fact the reincarnation of the first witch to create an artitificial soul, which explains her unnatural talent for being so unexperienced in the field of magic.Skylar discovered this at a very early age, when a small voice in the back of her mind ordered her to kill her parents. Since then, she's been preparing herself for the ultimate task of giving her body over to the witch, who has been patiently waiting to live again, through another century. As per the witch's bidding Skylar took some time to research the process of soul sewing; it wasn't easy, for at the time she made her first artificial body she was only eight, but the witch helped her along with an almost fascinating level of power, power that even the most seasoned magic users rarely harness.

In no time at all, there were seven artificial souls, all meant to be commanded for a higher purpose. It was then that the witch told Skylar of her great plan; the Keishan, slumbering under the DWMA, was the witch's husband from years ago, kept intact and youthful by Shinigami-Sama's binding him to Death City's underground. Therefore, Skylar's mission became to release the Keishan, and hand her body over to the Witch so the two could be together once again and kill Shinigami-Sama. Her plan to do so is to infiltrate the DWMA with one of her artificial souls as a weapon and meister pair, and break that wretched school apart from the inside, even if she has to die trying.

I really enjoy… Practicing magic and manipulating others.
Can’t get enough of… Tea, honing new magic spells to perfection, getting what she wants when she wants it, her artificial souls (as long as they behave themselves), sweets, organ music and horror movies.
Keep it away! Not getting what she wants, weakness, incompetance, losing to anyone, when her artificial souls don't do as told, stupid Shinigami-Sama and his DWMA students, the color pink.
Sssh, don’t tell! Skylar is scared to death of being found by Shinigami-Sama. Not that she'd ever let on about that, though.
Replay!
La vida Loca // Ricky Martin
Holly would you // All time Low

I partner with… Nobody; she's a witch. However, she does has a crow familliar.
Did I forget something? Skylar's castle is built in the form of a large nest of gnarled, twisted black metal. She works for the witch Natia, who inhabits her body and is the reason for most of her magical prowess.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm
Death Elle Grimmalia
User Image

"Dad, knock it off!"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Death Elle Grimallia
But everyone calls me… Grimma.
And I was born 17 years ago.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual (straight).
Which means I’m totally into… Hm....
Can you see the real me? Grimmalia's soul is black, with white stripes to represent those in her hair going vertically down one side of her face. The expression is fairly bored and uninterested.
This is who I am… Meister and Daughter of Death.
I side with… Shinigami-Sama.

I can be pretty… When you think of a good friend, someone who you can tell anything or love to spend time with, Grimmalia rarely comes to mind; while she can be kind and generous, her more gentle tendancies are hidden beneath a sheet rock layer of lifeless, deadened expressions and an outlook of life that is apathetic at best. Grimmalia dislikes dramatic situations and so has distanced herself for so long that she no longer has the skills needed to properly interact with or understand those surrounding her; as such she is often out of place, even when others try to keep her included. Despite her unintentionally horrific and general commentary of others, Grimmalia has a very low tolerance to pain, and relies on her weapon far more then she would like to; it seems to be the only person with which she has a real and true friendship. Her sense of humor, while rather dry, is there, and she can certainly be kind when she wants to be; it's just a matter of finding the right personality mix.
Rewinding Again…. Grimmalia is most famously known for being the daughter and only child of Lord Death the shinigami, but other then that exactly what she's done with her life is kept fairly quiet due mostly to the above mentioned trait of Grimmalia not speaking much, or talking about her personal time. Born as a shinigami, Grimmalia never once attended the DWMA as she already had plenty of power to begin with; however, the girl insisted from a very young age upon training herself without assistance from her father, or anything related to her heritage.At first Death denied this idea by offering Grimmalia possible candidates for a weapon, but each was promptly turned down until Death conceeded. After that Grimmalia took to travelling the world in search of her perfect weapon, someone she could entrust her life to. It was in this fashion that the shinigami came across Beetle L. Bayrd; a famous concert pianist well known throughout Europe as he had not yet extended reach to the states, Beetle and Grimmalia did not actually connect the first time they met, which happened to be on the streets (Grimmalia thought he was a punk and Beetle thought she was just some stupid girl). However, upon attending one of Beetle's recitals the tune between the two changed almost instantly; after a few minutes of talking about music and the peices that had been played, it was safe to say their partnership was set in stone. The decision between the two was so mutual that Beetle retired from the world of piano, just to be Grimmalia's weapon.

Most days after that encounter were spent training and leveling up; in almost no time at all, seemingly, Beetle had digested 99 keishan souls. That left only the witch soul to be devoured; only Grimmalia, Beetle and Death know that she almost didn't make it through that fight. The witch had been a violinist who had known Beetle very well thanks to a chance practice session in Paris two years ago; though the two were not close Beetle did heasitate just a tad, and that small ripple in the soul resonance between Beetle and Grimmalia killed Beetle, and put Grimmalia in the hospital. After losing Beetle, Grimmalia swore to never find another partner again, but to quell her sorrws Death suggested she come to the DWMA, just in case. She actually never expected to find another partner, but somehow Death's daughter did find a new weapon. One that she's promised to protect with her two star meister skills.

I really enjoy… Grimmalia enjoys anything involving music; concerning it, her two favorite activities are playing the piano in honor of her formor partner, and composing music on a large organ nestled in her family's mansion. Books are good too; Grimmalia will pick up just about anything that piques her interest, though she favors learning about different locales the most.
Can’t get enough of… Dark clothes and music, her father, spicy foods and dark chocolate. Grimmalia is quite the night owl and is always at her best when the sun sets, but she likes to sleep in just as much as she stays up late. Intelligence is a quality Grimmalia values highly, and as such she likes to talk with others about logical matters.
Keep it away! Any mention of her past, especially when it concerns Beetle, is a bad idea. Grimmalia is very pale and burns easilly so she doesn't much like hot weather. Overly cheerful people can annoy her from time to time if she can't get away from them, and quite often Grimmalia has to look after her father for she fears he'll do something stupid.
Sssh, don’t tell! Grimmalia fears losing her father, no matter how annoyed she can get with him since he means everything to her. After Beetle's death, Grimmalia doesn't want to see another one of her weapons get hurt ever again.
Replay!
Tea Party // Kerli
When I grow up // MayDay Parade (punk goes pop edition)
Broken Hearts Parade // Good Charlotte
Moonlight Sonata - Adagio

I partner with… Cassie Ray Miller
Did I forget something? Certain strands of Grimmalia's hair are tipped with white; under certain circumstances these become the family sanzu lines.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out