Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bright blue eyes flickered up when the blonde walked in. It was surprising to see another form of life enter after his hours of solitude. Despite that, the young man didn't seem to pay anymore attention and returned to his book.
Three pages had been read when the young man heard a sniff and a whimper close by. He lifted his gaze again and saw the figure much closer, but not enough to intrude upon his personal space. The blonde was in the bookshelf, but he didn't seem to be concerned about the books. The young man stared at him for a while, thinking slowly. Finally he bookmarked his page and set the closed book down on the table near the chairs. He rose from his seat, almost the blonde's height, and walked towards him.
"Excuse me," he said, his voice soft and thoughtful, the voice of someone who thought over their words constantly. "Is something wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 am
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

Everything I am, and ever will be...

Sang-Min looked up as he was addressed, his fists coming up to his mouth and wide eyes brimmed with tears. His left fist moved to rub away the tears, looking away in shame. "I-I'm okay, but th-thanks for asking," he stuttered before dissolving into tears once more, completely turning away. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I-I'll go!" The blonde took a few steps before he had to stop, his sobs shaking his shoulders erratically. One pale hand moved up to grip the shelf, the pain almost physical as he struggled to remain upright. Were all break-ups like this?

...belongs only to you, my Master

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A gentle hand rested on the blonde's shoulder. It used enough force to turn the young man around, to where he would have to face the red-haired gentleman again. In his other hand, which was extended towards Sang-Min, was a handkerchief. "Your tears are what's bothering me." the young man said with a kind smile. "Come, sit next to me and tell me what's wrong. I won't tell anyone, and you seem like you desperately need someone to confide in."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 am
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

The sniffling singer took the handkerchief, wiping away his tears and struggling to still his trembling lower lip. With a brief nod, he followed the kind redhead to his chair, sitting beside him. "Y-you're so nice," he managed to say before tears started to come backup. Having hi heart broken was starting to make him tired. He wished Lock would take control back somehow, but for some reason, he wouldn't. After a tiny whimper was released and more tears mopped up, Sang-Min started into his story, one about a strong-willed brunette named Magnus and his gentle blonde companion. The brunette was cruel to his lover, pushing him around, making him clean and cook, and then sacrifice his dignity just to have sex with him. The blonde, too much in love to object, allowed all of this to happen to him, even letting Magnus treat him like nothing more than a servant, because being near Magnus was all he really wanted. However, everything changed when he tried to force himself on Sang-Min, and called him such an awful thing.
"A-and then, h-he said that I'm j-just someone to spread my legs for him, e-even though we've b-been together for al-almost two years, and I just- I couldn't stand it anymore!" He whined before burying his face back into the handkerchief, shoulders quivering. "I should've known better, going out with a guy. I should've stayed with girls! And now, Lock's going to kill me!" The Asian didn't offer an explanation of who Lock was, only continuing to cry, the agony of this break up killing him.

Awesome nerd
We started them on about September 20, 2012. Damn, man.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am
Mayah Playah
Ethan and Lock?

User Image

"I see." murmured the older man. The entire time he sat in his seat casually, one leg over the other and his fingers laced over his knee. Although this man next to him suffered a sorrowful past, the redhead couldn't help but find him interesting. Character-worthy for his next book, even. This wasn't the time to start research, though.
"The important thing is that you left this troublesome man. You're free now. You'll be able to calm down and get your life together once you move out. You do have a place to stay, I trust?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:22 am
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

The sniffling blonde shook his head at the question, cringing at the thought. "Not really. My parents live in Korea, my best friend just got into a relationship with someone who hates me and will never take me in, and everyone else in my band is taking a tour of the grounds, which we all know could take days. My last option is moving into a hotel room for the time being, but I don't if I even have my credit card." He sighed shakily, crossing his arms and leaning down a bit, defeated. "I've never felt so completely alone in all my life."

Awesome nerd
Yeah.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 pm
Mayah Playah
Huh. Crazy how time flies by.

User Image

The man gave him a look of pity. "Stay with me then." he offered. "I have more than enough room, and I wouldn't feel right leaving you on the streets. Especially after all you've been through." He leaned forward and reached out a hand. "I never did introduce myself, did I? I'm Barnabas Witlark."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:43 pm
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

The blonde stiffened in surprise, wide eyes staring at the man. Swallowing nervously, the otherwise-optionless teen nodded, shakily reaching out a slim hand and grasping the other's. "Thank you. I'm Sang-Min Han." Brightening at the idea of a new friend, the slender male smiled sweetly, background turning into pretty pink sparkles with flowers. "I'm so grateful to have met you! You're so kind, Mr. Witlark."

Awesome nerd
Feels like just yesterday.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:57 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 am
User Image

The Bodyguards

Naoki Sugita - The dumb punk without a brain of his own - Human

Two men slowly approached the front steps of the public library, one very tall with blonde hair and an eyepatch and the other an irritated brunette. "I hate libraries," grumbled the shorter man, his arms crossed behind his head and shoulders pushed back a bit. He closed his eyes as they walked up the steps, trusting his colleague to tell him when they reached the top. Sacha was a total d-ckbag, but he wasn't so juvenile. "I hate the stink of books that everyone's been all up on. Why can't we go where I wanted to go?" he whined.
"Because you have no culture or sophistication and wanted to go to a strip club. Talk about something that everyone's been rubbing themselves on. Besides, this is free." His hand jutted out, smacking his partner's arm as they reached the top. "And you're less likely to get your wallet lifted."
Naoki groaned, opening his eyes as he stopped at the top of the stair. "That was one time, Frenchy, let it gooo!" He droned the last word out, catching the gaze of passers-by. Shooting a mad-dog sort of glare their way, he sighed melodramatically and finally nodded. "Fine, but you owe me. You know how much I hate these places." He opened the door, waiting for Sacha to walk inside. "Just like I know how much you hate babysitting for the boss." He snickered, kicking his foot out in an attempt to trip the elder male. The blonde might not be that childish, but Naoki certainly was.
Stepping easily over the foot, Sacha slid his hands into his front pockets and walked inside, breathing int he scent of old books. He always loved libraries, which was probably why he spent a good amount of his yakuza salary on his bookshop. It was small, relatively unnoticed, but it was out-of-the-way enough to build up a small patronage of hipsters and old-fashioned baby boomers that he didn't mind not talking to. Fortunately, he was one of the only readers in Nobutaka's family yakuza, so it was rare that anyone he knew well stepped into his bookshop. Of course, being out-of-the-way didn't stop Naoki from barricading himself inside just to irritate Sacha and affect sales.
Speaking of his least-favorite moron, the Japanese man grumbled to himself about a failed joke on his partner as he walked to stand beside the blonde. "You gonna actually go in or what?" he grunted.
Sacha rolled his eyes. What a Phillistine. "C'mon, let's go find you a picture book to keep you out of my hair for an hour." He almost smiled, but kept it hidden until Naoki realized he was being teased.
"Hey, f-ck you, old man!" he hissed, wincing as he was smacked hard on the chest.
The elder yakuza rolled his blue eyes in irritation. "Shut up, Sugita, or I'll tell Boss about your cute little crush on-"
"Go to hell, d-ck." But it definitely shut the younger yakuza up, at least for now. He would certainly speak up once more later, but chose to remain silent as Sacha browsed the aisles for something to keep his attention level while they remained in such a boring location. Next time, they were definitely hitting up the strip clubs. After all, why should he stay in a musty building filled with ugly, virgin librarians when he could be getting a lap dance from a blonde bombshell named Kandi? Mmm, it made him salivate just thinking about it. Hopefully Sacha couldn't see it, even with the eyes in the back of his head. The hand that smacked his forehead proved otherwise. Eh, he'd just stick to thinking about sexy women... and maybe Mister Micah, but no other dudes! Hell no! Just Mister Micah. Only ever Mister Micah, his true love who belonged to another man. Story of my life, thought Naoki, sulking.

Sacha Leroux - The quiet bookworm with a gun strapped to his hip - Mostly human

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

macbethsmixtape

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jameson sighed and walked to an empty table, an arcane book in hand and backpack on his back. "Well....the coffee shop was a bust. Let's try the library." He smiled and sat down, reading the book and trying to recreate the fire spells in his hand; even though he know this was a bad idea, he kept doing it, switching to other spells like Toxin Cloud. He licked his fingers (which isn't smart after using a toxic spell) and flipped more through the book.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff