-your character- hasn't seen -my character- in 6 years -your character- finds out where -my character- lives when he gets there he finds -my chracter's mother- in the house just before he gets ready to ask where is -my character- he comes in and looked different then when -your character- last saw him and it turns out that -my character- is now a male model for a male playboy magazine , -your character- has been actually looking at his long lost friend in the magazine without even knowing it, -your character- has loved -my character- since they were younger -my character- being the younger then him and this only adds to him loving -my character- and makes him very obsessive and protective of -my character- seeing how other men and boys at their school look at -my character- and flirt with -my character- . -your character- is not all that good at expressing his feelings for -my character- so he is mean to -my character- when -your character- finally gets the courage to tell -my character- how he feels -my character- already is going out with a guy -your character- knows that the guy -my character- is with is a murder so -your character- tries to save -my character- first trying to kiss him trying to get him to understand that -your character- loves -my character- but -my character- gets mad will -your character- be able to save -my character- or will his date murder him?