Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
(Temp Thread) Village Square Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image
~*Morinaga (森永) Arekkusu (保護)*~

Phantom God
"Don't worry.......... I'll only die smiling........."

..............l Medical Class ll Raiton ll Fuuton ll Seki-Reigan ll Arashi no Tsubasa ll Yuketsu ll Raikage l

Arekku walked to the central of the village's commerce, where there was a random old monument he dug up a few months ago. It also served as a fountain with a statue on top of a cloud nin, no one specific it was just a nin a faceless yet timeless piece that was supposed to represent each and single one person of the village shinobi. Arekku sat next to the statue his butt and feet getting wet thanks to this as he stayed quiet for a second and took a deep breath. He looked at some nin he called to come with him as he rested his head on his hands, "Call every able body nin to this location, simple meeting slash status report okay." Arekku simply said with a smile as he went back to enjoying the view, it was a weird place for a meeting, but he didn't care he had no diabolical plan at the moment so he didn't need to be in closed doors.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme
"Even if you don't blink..........."
...................................... "You'll never see me move......."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Lord Raikage." Koukotsu said calmly as he entered the area. "I have a rather simple report. After undergoing the exercise with the two Genin, we were attacked by a Rock ninja. He was moving to strike Tasubi, an attack I managed to block and escape with some wounds. However, everyone is alive and well. They should be arriving here shortly."

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm
Austin walked towards the Kage and the chunnin."There something you need sir?We at war or something?" Austin asked with a curious tone he was a jounin yet he had never actually been in a war yet, so he wanted to know right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm
кαɢє σғ נυsтιcє
S e t s u n a N a r a S e i e i
N a r a K e k k e i G e n k a i C r u s h e r G e n n i n K u m o g a k u r e

User Image
"I am.....

╔══════════════╗

Setsuna entered the Village Square yet stayed silent, he wouldn't speak unless he was spoken to.

╚══════════════╝

.....the kage of justice!"

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Medical ▪ Suiton ▪ Raiton ▪ Crybaby ▪ Kumogakure ▪ Genin

[ The world always fight, blood always spilled... ]

Ludwig walked into the area, keeping her arms crossed as she waited to know why they had to come here.

[ I hate it all...it's the only thing I wish would die. ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Phantom God

..............l Medical Class ll Raiton ll Fuuton ll Seki-Reigan ll Arashi no Tsubasa ll Yuketsu ll Raikage l

"Rock has shinobi?!" Arekku exclaimed almost sounding surprise, but mostly amused to be honest. "Well I'm glad you survived and our genin are fine as well. Anyways I want you as our new Jounin of the village." Arekku said softly as he stood up and was about to address the small crowd. "Alright some announcements Koukotsu new Jounin here, second announcement if there's not a chunnin exam by next month we will start one, third announcement our village is weaken in military strength with out strongest shinobi scattered so be extra careful I can't be in all places at once, and fourth announcement Rock shinobi coming by the village will not be allowed entry unless I say so!" Arekku yelled out to the crowd in a very militaristic way. "Anyways I need to know what all of you have been doing and what to do next." Arekku said simply as he went back to sitting down in his normal relax way, though he was nothing but relax as anyone harming or tying to harm his shinobi disturb him greatly at the moment.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm

XXKumogakureXXXXXXJ O U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

"Thank you, Lord Raikage. I'll make sure that my promotion isn't in vain." After the announcements, Koukotsu walked a short distance away from the fountain, within speaking range of everyone. "For now, I believe it would be best to keep our forces contained within the village under a sort of martial law. A very limited amount of people enter...no Cloud Ninja leave. After what has taken place, I don't see it as right to trust anyone without them being strictly inspected at the gates before entering. Cloud has been too plagued with destruction recently for us to keep our doors so open. I fear that lives may be lost if they decide to strike again. There is...however, one rather outlandish and never-tried-before solution I can think of." His tone was...mysterious after saying this.

Jounin can use:
82 Total Jutsu [September 2011]
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Phantom God

Arekku smile at the suggestion, however he couldn't say more about it. To him that seemed more like an open invitation for people to attempt to attack than prevent attacking. "I'll think about your suggestion that's for sure." Arekku simply said as he looked back at the group. "Well anyone else wanna add something or suggest anything?" Arekku asked as he looked at his people.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Medical ▪ Suiton ▪ Raiton ▪ Crybaby ▪ Kumogakure ▪ Genin

[ The world always fight, blood always spilled... ]

Ludwig listened carefully, bobbing her head up and down to agree then she spoke out. "Well we can't keep sitting around, lets help eachother get stronge to prevent any attacks!" She spoke loud enough for the new Jounin and the kage to hear her clearly enough.

[ I hate it all...it's the only thing I wish would die. ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 pm
кαɢє σғ נυsтιcє
S e t s u n a N a r a S e i e i
N a r a K e k k e i G e n k a i C r u s h e r G e n n i n K u m o g a k u r e

User Image
"I am.....

╔══════════════╗

Setsuna says nothing, was it something on his mind, or was it something of other intentions, he had suggestions of his own, but he stayed his tongue and kept quiet, nodding to the words that everyone spoke to in agreement.

╚══════════════╝

.....the kage of justice!"

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Phantom God

"Hahaha well it seems that's all really. And thank you Ludwig, I promise you that's what I'm striving for." Arekku said as he stood up. He looked at them with relaxed eyes and smiled as he gave them a bow. "Your dismiss for now." Arekku simply said, "Thank you for coming."

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 pm

XXKumogakureXXXXXXJ O U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

"Lord Raikage," Koukotsu began as he walked to Arekku's side. "My idea was rather radical, as I said, but I feel as it if would make us stronger as a whole." As he leaned over, he whispered his idea to Arekku so that no one else could hear it. It consisted of proposing to the Mist Village--seeing as how they WEREN'T after Cloud for some reason--that the two villages combine into the Hidden Fog Village. With the military might of both, it would cause the Hidden Fog Village to become the most feared in the Ninja world. "If you like the idea, I can go suggest it immediately."

Jounin can use:
82 Total Jutsu [September 2011]
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:39 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image
User Image

Phantom God

"Rock has shinobi?!" Arekku exclaimed almost sounding surprise, but mostly amused to be honest. "Well I'm glad you survived and our genin are fine as well. Anyways I want you as our new Jounin of the village." Arekku said softly as he stood up and was about to address the small crowd. "Alright some announcements Koukotsu new Jounin here, second announcement if there's not a chunnin exam by next month we will start one, third announcement our village is weaken in military strength with out strongest shinobi scattered so be extra careful I can't be in all places at once, and fourth announcement Rock shinobi coming by the village will not be allowed entry unless I say so!" Arekku yelled out to the crowd in a very militaristic way. "Anyways I need to know what all of you have been doing and what to do next." Arekku said simply as he went back to sitting down in his normal relax way, though he was nothing but relax as anyone harming or tying to harm his shinobi disturb him greatly at the moment.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme

[[If your looking for help, never forget your most politically influentcal former teacher and friend for assistance. Hmmm, I wonder who that can be? You know where to find me.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Phantom God

(I guess gotta go meet Kunesume)
"Ahh nope not yet, it isn't the time. Plus I just made you jounin, you gotta train and give some training. I can't have you running out off the village just yet." Arekku said simply as he was almost out the area. He rubbed the back of his head he wasn't to sure what to do yet or where to go so he let out a simple sigh as he stretched.
Edit
Though his early demon warning system called the One winged angel started ringing as he felt demon chackra in his village and it was agitated. As before anyone could see Arekku was gone racing toward the sensation.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekku's Theme

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 am
------ Musashi Hyuga ------

l Taijutsu Class ll Hyugan Clan ll Fuuton ll Suiton ll Genin l

(Arms contained within Ki)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Musashi walked into the area. He had a small grin on his face, for he had just promoted to Genin. He was thinking of all the ways he could learn new techniques and maybe even become an elite ninja, proving that his father's shame had not fallen to his son. An evil spark lit up his eyes at the thought of proving himself to everyone, especially his fellow clan members. He'd show them all that he was meant to be great, even if it meant causing some pain.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff