Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Why hello im Nero!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 am
i wanna meet new freinds that are into the same as i! tell me do you believe in witchery? and if so what type smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 am
Nero_Gataki
i wanna meet new freinds that are into the same as i! tell me do you believe in witchery? and if so what type smile

ok hai there :3
yeah i would think so, not any type specifically though.
on another note, generally magic(and things such as psi and chi as well) tends to either willpower or ritual based (possibly asking for power from some entity). now as for witchcraft there are many forms of it, everything from Wiccan based magic to devil worship and necromancy can technically be seen as witchcraft so the term is quite broad.  

neko-mata-01

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 am
neko-mata-01

Oh my i see what you mean ... smile hmmm Ok then what is your witchcraft? i would love to hear and learn about the belief if you would be willing to share?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 pm
Nero_Gataki
neko-mata-01

Oh my i see what you mean ... smile hmmm Ok then what is your witchcraft? i would love to hear and learn about the belief if you would be willing to share?

well i pretty much believe most types of magic are possible so i don’t think belief would be a good word to use. nevertheless magic as i already stated seems to come from 4 main sources, psi, chi, (whatever energy you want to associate with regular magic), and some non human entities.
mainly i would try to use either psi or general magic. the difference between them being the power of psi comes from the individual and magic comes from the world around someone. (thats how i would classify it at least).
personally i dont follow any specific type of magic doctrine such as chaos magic or Wiccan magic. i just look for an effect im trying to achieve then figure out the best way to accomplish it  

neko-mata-01

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm
neko-mata-01
Then tell me what do use to bring about these changes you seek?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 pm
Nero_Gataki
neko-mata-01

well no items typically if thats what you mean
other than that its mainly willpower and focus  

neko-mata-01

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:03 pm
neko-mata-01
Nero_Gataki
neko-mata-01

well no items typically if thats what you mean
other than that its mainly willpower and focus

Hmmm i see i use the power of the elements and items. i can literily feel the energy they give me and what energy the poses it changes my intire personality. its intresting my boyfriend told me when i touch certin items for a certen amount of time i change into someone completly different.  
The Café (General Chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games