Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
EAT OR BE EATEN [[PROFILES]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Lorelei Ainsley Lockhart

But my friends call me Lei, Lorey, and the accumulated "pet" nicknames.
I am Twenty-One years young.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Fiesty Woman.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on March 20th.
I measure up to be 120 lbs and 5'8".

xxxxLiving the life on the fine line between abiding and breaking the law constantly fills the body with adrenaline and curiousity. How much further until I'm caught? Until I push past that line? You're always pushing just a bit more, a bit more, while at the same time pushing your parents that much closer to insanity. My life as Lorelei Lockhart was that of any normal Colony member who believed in causing as much trouble for those who believed they had full power. To make their lives as complicated as possible, to test the system, to defy the Arena, but to never get caught. Our secret? By day; keep your head down. By night; keep to the shadows.

Although the life of a ornery teen has it's reputations, I never failed to bring smiles to those around me. It was the ultimate joy, surpassing any adrenaline rush any day. Sadness wasn't a factor when in the presence of Lorelei Lockhart, and I made sure of it. That was until the day of my 18th birthday. I'd been out all day with my two older brothers, the three of us had been walking home just afer dark; a routine taken practically every day, when the splitting pain occured. It was the first time I'd ever seen fear fill my brothers' eyes, and I longed for the arms of my father as the lights dimmed.

When I awoke, the stark white rooms of a Doctor's office blinded my heightened eyes. The Doctor kindly explained I'd become a Shapeshifter and that my second form; The Cheetah had been quite the change to my body. My lungs and heart had grew immensely, and instead of heading straight for my fate in the Arena, I was forced to heal. Darkness, Anger, Sadness filled my heart. The days seemed to pass in a blur, the only thing catching my attention being the Shapeshifter thrown into this life the same time as I. His understanding and friendship kept the small piece of humanity inside me until I was able to once more find it myself.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Before my transformation, my level of miscieviousness never failed to land me in trouble. Of course, being the fact that I have air filling my lungs, it was never with the law. Curiousity filled me to the core, I wanted to learn all I could, to explore, and keep a smile the lips of man kind.

I never believed the saying "events change a person" more until a few days after my 18th birthday. I felt as if a new being had been born inside me, throwing out the old Lorelei, and replacing her with a much more Bi-polar and snappy stranger. A year passed and the feelings only grew stronger, little things sent me over the edge, until I foud myself snapping at the one friend I'd left who stuck by my side; Bear. Realization hit me, and the pain was beyond anything else. They'd won, they'd turned me into the animal they wanted. My father would be so ashamed...

Many lessons presented themselves as I took the path to find once more the girl that'd been my Father's daughter, resulting in the woman before your eyes today. A soul believing in there beng light even in the darkest situations, thriving on the smiles and laughters of others, and always a playful sport, but be careful. The temper still lies beneath the skin of this Feline.

These things make me happy!
♥ Feeling the wind through my hair.
♥ Dreaming.
♥ Reading about History.
♥ Being Playful.
♥ Winning.
♥ Laughter.

But I can't stand these. . .
x Being in small rooms.
x Taking orders.
x Being followed.
x Thunderstorms.
x Taking a life.
x Cheese.

My Dirty Little Secret! I'm quite the dancer, having taken dance classes for 15 years... Shut up.
I'm pretty good at Several fighting styles, Writing, Sneak Attacks, and... Things I will be keeping secret.
You should know. . . My form is of the King Cheetah.

Tarnished Love

---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Aaliyah Mae Smyth

But my friends call me Liyah. Mae. Liy.
I am 18 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a female.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 18th
I measure up to be 133lbs. 5'7"

xxxx I have only been living with my aunt and little sister for 4 years. My little sister and I had to move in with our aunt, after our mother was sent to the Arena, for stealing from a store. My mother wasn't a great mother in the first place, so losing her mother never did bother me much. My father was also sent to the Arena, when I was only 6. My father was framed for going against the law, which wasn't true. My father was a law abiding citizen. But, I on the other hand, would rather live out in the woods somewhere away from all of this by myself, struggling to eat everyday than live here and deal with the laws. But I stay quiet and to myself, the best thing I could do. I learned all of my many talents from my father, so losing him was hard, one of the hardest things for me. My little sister is the only thing I have left, and if I lose her, I'd have no meaning of life.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm a very quiet girl.I usually keeps to myself, staying out of the way of others. I am very friendly if you come off friendly to me. But, I will be mean to defend myself, or my little sister. I have a mind of my own, and I notice things many others won't. I know what is right from wrong, but if it could harm me or my little sister I don't say anything about it. I've always felt different, like there is something wrong with me.

♥Likes. Music. Books. Reading. Writing. Singing. Luna. My guitar.

xDislikes. Mean people. Jerks. Liars. Fakes. Anything that can harm me or my sister.

My Dirty Little Secret! I bring Luna, my puppy, with me everywhere, no matter where.
I'm pretty good at Drawing, singing, playing the guitar, writing, and protecting my loved ones.
You should know. . . I have a little pet puppy, named Luna, the only thing I love other than my guitar and little sister.

J u i c e h J u i c e

StiII Got Legs

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Allison Genevieve Swift

But my friends call me Alice
I am eighteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on April 22nd
I measure up to be 125 lbs, 5'7"

xxxxAlice grew up a normal life within the colonies, a town nearby the famous Heart City. She grew up watching the shapeshifters, beings whom humans used as mere entertainment, fight to the death within the infamous Arena. Unlike the others of her family and neighbors, she didn't enjoy watching the fights. In fact, she would often hide away in her room when they were televised. The shifters were human beings, too, if you really thought about it. They were just special. Alice barely ever expressed her feelings, however, in fear of being punished. She'd never even once thought that, maybe, she could become one of the creatures she had felt sorry for.

Upon her eighteenth birthday, however, Alice shifted. It was a sudden, not very painful thing. It had taken everyone by surprise, the fact that she had been a mere human, and then a massive strawberry-colored tiger the next. She wasn't given any time to react, however, for they were upon her in seconds. The guards that always stood by in the colonies, awaiting for this kind of thing to happen. Alice had only seen people shift a few times before, and it had always seemed like a painful process to be tranquilized so quickly without hesitation. But when she was put under, she'd barely felt a thing, which she was quite thankful for.

When she'd awoken within the Facility later, reality seemed to crash down on her as she realized her fate. The rules of the Arena had consequences. Losing or running away resulted in the death of a family member, along with solitary confinement within a cage. Being killed or killing yourself resulted in your entire family being slaughtered. These rules had always been known to humans, but Alice hadn't realized how real they were until now. Now in the Heart City, her family consisted of her parents, her little brother, and older sister, who was married and expecting her first child. Alice knew she had to win, no matter what, but can't help but think of the others whom she might defeat, and their families. Until now, she hadn't realized how uncivilized, inhumane humans were, and now all she can do was fight.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Alice is a quiet, sophisticated kind of girl who likes to spend most of her time reading or just simply by herself. She's very friendly, and sweet, and likes to help those who need it, but she'd very protective of her family and friends. She'd unafraid when it comes to standing up to others when they're being rude or hurting the ones she loves. Alice has a very tough exterior when it comes to feelings, too, for the only thing she's really afraid of is getting her feelings hurt, resulting in her shying away from certain situations.

♥Books
♥Family
♥Solitude
♥Helping others

xThose who created the Arena games
xPeople who hurt her loved ones
xThunderstorms
xExpressing her true feelings

My Dirty Little Secret! Alice doesn't like secrets.
I'm pretty good at Reading and writing, a little bit of sketching, knitting, the piano, some singing, and horse back riding.
You should know. . . Her mother's name is Lilly, her dad Jacob, brother Thomas, and elder sister Cecilia. She also has a horse back home named Felix.

Miss Rainbow Child

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Brian Aion Lancelot

But my friends call me Brian, Lancelot.
I am 21 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Male
According to my birth certificate, I was born on April 15th
I measure up to be 185 lbs, 6'5"

xxxxI was born to a relatively normal family. My mother was a stay-home mother, very affectionate and loving, while my father was constantly working and sleeping around with his clients. My life passed pretty uneventful, I had a few girlfriends, a few friends, but all in all I was very much a loner, an outcast. When I was 14 I went from a short little fat kid and in the course of a year I shot up nearly 2 feet and slimmed down entirely. It was around that time I met a small time gang and began to commit small time crimes and perfect my art of destroying s**t and gaining pounds of muscle. Then on my 18th birthday I was sitting in our hideout with a few other Grunts, I was a Lieutenant at the time. I was playing poker when suddenly the light faded from my eyes and I felt my back begin snapping and my large hands turn into brown paws. And I realized that I was no longer human.

I then awoke days later, in my naked human body with a collar on my neck and the worst headache in the world. I found myself in the Arena. I proved myself to be an excellent fighter, due to my killer instinct with my gang and my inability to feel pain or remorse. However this also turned into a weakness as I began to feel nothing in general, no happiness, nothing. That was around the time I met the Cheetah and began to feel the tinges of happiness once more in her company and friendship, it was very helpful to have someone else feeling what I feel. I quickly formed an unbreakable friendship with her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm still a pretty quiet person and really only show myself to Cheetah. I'm a lot more pessimistic and depressed about our situation and the Arena in general. I'm constantly mocking and harassing our captors and devising ways to get back at them. I'm aware escape is impossible so instead I chip away at them by smashing up their s**t. I also have my Bear instincts which make me incredibly aggressive when someone enters my bedroom uninvited or whenever someone metaphorically 'pokes the bear.'

♥Fighting, ******** with my captors, Eating.

xLoud People, Anyone who watches us, People who enter my Den.

My Dirty Little Secret! Secretly loves killing and winning.
I'm pretty good at I transform into a Bear.

Acolyte Offerus

StiII Got Legs

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Lucain Snow Aoi

But my friends call me Luc, Snowball, and Bleu
I am 18 years young
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 21
I measure up to be 176 lbs and '5"9

xxxxFor my past, I'd say I was nicely cared for in the situation that was happening. My mother left my father with me and my two younger brothers, then came back eight years later. I was the one that denied her access to the family, telling her off, until my brothers and father calmed me. I was unhappy with such a woman.
When she returned, I was going to my job -a cafe with a bar of eleven months. I just went in to tell the boss that I was taking the day off, got a kiss on the forehead from her them I left. I stay the night at my friends. I was so upset, I seemed to have forgotten that my birthday was the next day. I shifted in the middle of the night, screaming for my friend's help, but that caused his mother to call the colony's police.
They shot me with drugs, then hauled me off.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm a little cocky, a little more flirtatious, but never before I am sure I am comfortable with what is going on. Out of my siblings, I'm the most laid back and easy going. I accept folks for who they are, like to smile a lot, and break down the barriers of others to get to know them.

White Chocolate. Pretty girls. My father and brothers

xSelfish people/Douches. Bananas... Brightness.

My Dirty Little Secret! Secrets? Nope, none!
I'm pretty good at Making drinks. Playing the trumpet and piano. Painting in watercolours.
You should know. . . That I like vanilla...

another Damncoyote

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Kongo Jack Jesperona

But my friends call me Kong
I am 19 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Guy
According to my birth certificate, I was born on 9th of March
I measure up to be 407 lbs(185pounds), 6'5 "

xxxxKongo was brought up in a harsh environment, brought up on the fact that he was a Shapeshifter. Always being criticized that he would be the death of his family if he wasn't strong enough. Kongo took this heavily at heart when he was younger, thinking his family only wanted to live, that they were heartless. When he looked to his family for comfort they would only yell at him to suck it up, that he would have to rely only on him-self. Kongo didn't know that they were only pretending to be cold-hearted, hardening his heart for the pains to come when he would turn 18. They knew that Shapeshifters were treated with great fortune. If he only could have as little ties as possible to his family he wouldn't have so many hardships to go through.

The parents had failed to harden his heart against his new born sister, five years younger then he, she was all he ever truly loved. Then the years went past, his parents did all they could to make Kongo hate his younger sister, to no avail. When Shika (Kongo's younger sister) was finally able to learn her mother's and father's plan, Shika had learned too late. Shika confronted Kongo before the day that he would be taken. She had stabbed him, in hopes of cutting her ties with him, only wanting the best. "You Morphers are nothing but a disease!" was the last words Kongo heard her say since his 4th win, when he had nearly lost.

Despite her attempt to cut her ties with Kongo, he didn't hold it against her. It was ever since then that Kongo referred to Shapeshifters as Morphers. Setting his goals to only win, he learned he could see his sister again, alive and well. Each time, his sister used to apologize for the incident, explaining why she acted the way she did. But that all changed when Kongo lost his match against another Shapeshifter, Arion the bear Morpher... Since then Kongo has been everything his parents had taught him to be... strong and cold hearted.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Kongo isn't afraid to show his feelings, he's loud even when told to be silent, and violent when aggravated. He likes to provoke who he can when he can, at times even other Morphers. Being taken from his family, he believes he has the right to do anything and every thing that he wants, even when at times it could come at the cost of others. Kongo is hard headed, telling all he has a heart of stone, but to those who can over look his behaviors, they could find something worth saving or even come to love. Around other Morphers, Kongo can be seen as arrogant, a d**k at times. Though in the face of another loss, Kongo will rather keep his distance, may contrarily approach them and try to raise their spirits, to even lending them a shoulder to lean on. Though Kongo holds no sort of comradeship towards Brian, the Bear Morpher, in fact Kongo often picks fights with Brian on purpose, always arriving/leaving Brian's sight with a cold shoulder and glare.

♥Small pastries
♥Getting to see his family
♥Playfully bugging the female morphers

xDeath
xPeople who argue with Kongo, even if they are 100% right on the matter
xBrian Aion Lancelot

My Dirty Little Secret! When Kongo sleeps, he often dreams of his young dead sister, that Kongo had lost when he failed to win a battle against Brian, more often then none, waking up each time in a cold sweat. Kongo bleaches his hair blond to hide his natural black hair. Kongo has a scar on his upper right arm, from a wound he received, from the day before he turned 18.
I'm pretty good at Being able to aggravate Brian. I'm also quite the water painter!
You should know. . . Bringing up his sister Shika, in any conversation, will aggravate Kongo in an instant. Every time Kongo transforms, his blond hair turns back to its original black, in his ape form.

Mini me of the Zurg

StiII Got Legs

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Daerik Rhodrigo Orlamh

But my friends call me Sebek
I am 20 years young
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 3
I measure up to be 203 lbs, 6' 1"

xxxxI cant remember where I came from, seeing as I pretty much raised myself after the flood. I belonged to a nomadic tribe, and we moved around from colony to colony, sticking close to the water. I almost died in the flood as well, but we were in what used to be called Africa, I . Somehow I happened across some old crocodiles, and I discovered a gift I never knew I had. I could change into a crocodile myself! I fed off whatever scraps the crocs didnt eat and after a while I learned to hunt for myself. It wasnt until recently I caused some trouble in one of the colonies and was captured by the guards, I changed to a croc to defend myself, but they overwhelmed me and threw me into this Facility. Now Im supposed to fight for my life apparently. I dont like that concept much, but its something Im kind of used to.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Quiet, confident, reserved. He doesnt make friends too easily, but then again he's never in one place for long. Regardless he is quite the compassionate spirit, and can help those who need it. He is very courageous, and never shys away from anything, because he knows that where he comes from, the croc is the apex predator, and so he is as well.

♥Water
♥Sand
♥Swords
♥Females

xHeights
xLoud noises
xEasy prey

My Dirty Little Secret! None really.
I'm pretty good at Swimming, Bone carving, Submissions
You should know. . . I used to play the ocarina, but Ive forgotten how. I can still make them though...

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Daniella Blake Hallows

But my friends call me Danny
I am eighteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a chick
According to my birth certificate, I was born on November 4th
I measure up to be 126 lbs. and 5'6''.'

xxxxWhen you have a twin, growing up is always a very annoying thing. As you're little, parents always want to dress you similar, take pictures of you doing similar things, and ALWAYS want you to hug. It was one of the main things that lead to a rebellion from my brother and I, who cried when we were dressed the same, and never wanted to be in the same room as each other. Slowly, our parents just gave up. After this happened, we grew closer, but different.

I was always the trouble maker for my family. As I entered my teen years, I would always be the one to disagree with my parents, ignore any rules they made, and do anything to piss off anybody in charge. It was just my style. One day, I was walking to school with my brother, it was our birthday, finally eighteen, and nothing had really changed. Or so I thought. Suddenly it was as if a terrible pain was ripping through my body, and before I knew what was happening, I saw everything going black, hearing my brother's piercing scream before I fell completely away.

When I woke up, I was in a white sterile room, with a stuffy old man holding a clip board. He told me I had shifted into a lynx, and that my brother was in the next room, but I wasn't allowed to see him until my body had settled. Apparently since I just shifted, all this business inside of me had to settle before I could really move or do anything. Though all this did was make me angry. Why was Jay here? Had he changed too? And why the hell wasn't I allowed to see him? I was mad, worried, and confused.

After a few days, they finally let Jay and I see each other, but I was wrong, he hadn't changed, not at all. And now I was never going to get to see him again...

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Well, let's see, to put it simply, I'm quite the smart a**. It's one of the things my brother and I have in common. Though, I can hold it in most of the time, I choose not to, people just make it so easy. Besides that, I'm rather rebellious, considering I love to NOT listen to people and I love to cause problems. Yep, I was the problem child for my family. It was a pretty usual thing. I piss someone off, get in trouble, then do it again. Now at least. I used to actually be okay, sort of. It's kind of complicated. Yes, I started showing my rebellious side in high school, because of my brother, but before that I was actually the sweet and innocent kind of girl who was always nice and liked helping people. Some of that shows occasionally, but even still, I hide it more now that I'm here, surrounded by people I don't even know.

♥ Storms
♥ Fighting
♥ Dancing(shhh...)

x Blood
x Parents(occasionally)
x Bugs

My Dirty Little Secret! I secretly wish I could be the nice girl I was, but I know that it will never happen.
I'm pretty good at Dancing and fighting pretty much. I'm quick, and flexible. It helps.
You should know. . . I have a tattoo, got it after begging my mother, but sh. It's of a cat print ironically.

-AngelusVindemia-

StiII Got Legs

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Beatrix Pippa Cooper

But my friends call me Bea or Pip.
I am Nineteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a girl
According to my birth certificate, I was born on September 17th
I measure up to be 125lbs - 5'4

xxxxBeatrix was raised in the colonies much as everyone else and lived a normal life. Both her parents were average, law abiding citizens and groomed her to be likewise. As was the case with most of the families she knew, her parents were only able to have one child, the ability to produce children having somehow been bred out slowly among the populace.

When her eighteenth birthday approached, her parents were encouraging, letting her know they were positive she was 'normal' and would be able to return home shortly after the trial period. She could see past their reassuring smiles to the uncertainty and fear which began to weigh on her. She hadn't felt different but sometimes diseases didn't have symptoms. When she woke up in the white room she knew her life as she had known it was over. Her entire world had narrowed to the collar that now encompassed her throat.

She survived her first year in the arenas through a combination of luck and strategy. Beatrix built alliances with the stronger species while in their human forms and due to her own diminutive size was often paired against similar creatures. Though she was dominant enough to carve out a strong position in the hierarchy, she was clever enough to enjoy a comfortable if not fulfilling life.

When she was pulled aside to be told she would be travelling to the Americas as they were running low on shifters she was appalled. Everyone knew that they were barbarians that put the lives of the shifters' family members on the line when they were sent to the arena. In Europe, though the cage may be lovely, no shifter would ever forget they were a prisoner. But it was all done in a very civil manner, tidy and what not to appeal to the less bloodthirsty Europeans. If they were running low on shifters, they obviously didn't know how to take proper care of them - Beatrix knew then that she was doomed.

User Image User Image User Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Beatrix is not an overly rambunctious person, though she won't hesitate to voice her opinion if she feels it is necessary. She's as kind as her circumstance allows her to be though she won't sacrifice herself for another. When she is unsure of herself or situation she tends to flock to a stronger, more alpha minded shifter for support.

♥Time with family
♥Books though they are a precious commodity
♥Tea

xBattles
xBeing the leader
x Imprisonment

My Dirty Little Secret! Though it would spell her death - or worse - Beatrix dreams of rebellion and secretly wants to organize one.
I'm pretty good at cooking - diffusing conflicts - gynmastics
You should know. . . Although I don't know how, I will not allow myself to fail. Not with my parents lives on the line.

RabidKitten
[  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Declan Colin King

But my friends call me Dec, Declan, King.
I am Twenty years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Dashing Man.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on January 1st.
I measure up to be 183 lbs and 6'2".

xxxxFrom the moment Declan took his frst breath, he was raised in a woman's world. His father dying before he was even three months, and not having a single brother; Declan grew up with a mother and 5 sisters. Yes. Five. Being the youngest of the children, his sisters took every chance they got to drew him up like their own live doll until his mother intervened; Thank God. As Declan grew older, he continued th path of having a constant woman's company, but they went from family to something much different. One thing that kept Declan apart from the rest; manners. He devoted his days to treating a lady right, his alluring British accent never failing to bring a blush.

Life was good fr Declan, having the musical talent, a loving family, and the friends to boot, he was living the life... So suppose it was time for a downfall. It all happened late at night, being born only minutes into the morning, Declan was fast asleep when he felt the rippling pain, and everything turned to bleached pain. When awoken, he'd realized with the heavy weight of a new collar; He was a shifter. A white lion to be exact. At first Declan found it amusing, until his first fight... When he was forced to take a life to save the life of those he loved. What kept him sane? Continuosly telling himself they're criminals.

The Europe facility had always been known for it's respect of Shifters. They were practically a prize, and Declan they're shining star. His pure coat giving him the aura of an angel. So when it came time that he would be leaving to America, the man was appalled... Such a vile place. How would be do in such a country?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Declan is a very contradicting boy, some might say he's a bit bi-polar, but not in the bad way of course; just in his energy. One moment the boy will be bubbly, jumping around, cracking jokes, and having a ball. The next; lounging around prepared to take a cat nap. Though there is one thing that never changes; his flirtacious persona. Perhaps it's his British lineage, but this boy is always making those around him blush; boys and girls a like.

Besides that, the boy knows when to settle down and take something serious, he's always is there to help those around him, even complete strangers. Tears are his weakness, and he'll do anything to make a person smile once more. Though... Be careful. It made me hard to unleash, but this cat does have a bit of a temper, and a sarcastic mouth to match.

♥ Pretty things. [Girls, Boys, Animals, Food, you name it.]
♥ Flirting.
♥ Making music.
♥ Laying around.
♥ Smiles.
♥ Defeating others... In games. Not the arena.

x Veggies.
x Being with out Music.
x Cleaning. [But hates when things are dirty]
x Feeling trapped.
x Boredom.
x Wearing clothes.

My Dirty Little Secret! Psh. As if I would tell you that.
I'm pretty good at Singing, Dancing, and Reading people. OH! And sleeping... I'm really good at that.
You should know. . . I take the form of a White Lion.

o I Crayola King I o

StiII Got Legs

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces