Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Claire]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm
THIS CLASSROOM IS EXACTLY THE SAME... STILL LEAKING ONLY WITH MOAR BURGER !

User Image

Savages room is surprisingly the same. Its still leaking, theres still the smell of the sea heavy in the air and barnacles galore. The only difference is that all the desks seem to be missing and instead there is one GIANT hamburger sitting right square in the middle of the class room.

Savage is standing in front of it looking quite distressed. She turns to you and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"GOOD YOUR HERE!" Theres a bit of panic in her voice. "Some one thought it would be funny to put a growth enchantment on my burger and now its redicuously huge! Theres no way I could eat that. SO I need your help. Eat that burger and I'll pass you to year two. But hurry up!"

Quote:

OOC INFORMATION
* You must finish this burger in nine bites! (Aka 9 rolls)
* Work at your own pace. Meaning ~ roll after roll your self til you get 9 at your own pace
* Roll a 1, 3, 4, 6 and your eating the burger with little to no difficulty.
* Roll a 2 or 5 and you've hit a spot of trouble. You can fill in the blank to what that trouble is. Could be a tummy ache. Could be you bit into something you don't like.
* Rolling a bad roll three times over all means you've failed the exam
* Fill in rp. Do not just roll and leave blank.
* I'll post after your done pass or fail. Wait for me to post to close the exam.
* FOLLOW ALL STORE RP AND GAIA TOS : D

childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 pm
Claire's face when she entered the classroom held a look of pure joy. So. Getting to year 2 simply meant eating a giant burger? Claire would have signed up for exams much earlier if she knew that. She smiled as she paced the room a couple of times, wondering how best to get at it. One piece at a time, maybe? She obviously couldn't eat it all at once, but the professor had told her to hurry. So, Claire walked up to the burger and ripped out a huge chunk of the burger before stuffing it into her mouth. Then, she chewed.

Failure. she'd obviously found a place on the burger where not but vegetables lay. She wanted to puke! It was disgusting. She spat it out onto the floor. As the saying went, first the worst, second the...something. She didn't remember, anyway.

[ROUND 1 - Fails (1/3) Wins (0/9)]  

childs menu

Friend

childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm
Her first bite was sucky, yes. It was unlike Claire, however, to give up on a free giant burger. Her face bore an expression of pure determination (and hunger) that this burger could fulfil easily. With a glance to the professor, she ripped another huge chunk of it and gave the burger a bite.

Mmm, this bite was magnificent! It was as though every little particle of deliciousness had clumped into this side of the burger, tickling Claire's tastebuds and her mouth stomach agreed with a small 'ahh~'. She grinned as she started to circle the burger again.

[ROUND 2- Fails (1/3) Wins (1/9)]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 pm
(( OOC: You just need 9 rolls total <3 Like 7 can be good and 2 can be bad long as it adds to 9 your good menu <3 ))  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm
((yeah, I know :> I'm just tallying my stuff up weirdly XD thanks, though!))

Claire's face relaxed a bit after that second bite. It was obvious that Savage had good taste in burgers! She licked her lips and circled the burger once more to find a promising point to attack from. Aha! This side seemed to be buzzing with delicious meaty goodness. In a swift movement, she ripped off another huge chunk and sent it straight down the hatch.
It tasted amazing. So, so amazing.

[ROUND 3- Fails (1/3) Wins (2/9)]  
childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:11 pm
It seemed that Claire's last meal had actually taken meat from the next part of the burger that she had planned to eat. Unfortunately, she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't notice and sent the next portion right into her mouth stomach.
Oh, Tom didn't like that at all. The vegetables came spewing out like a sprinkler on full blast and her stomach made an unearthly sound.
She had to get the rest of this burger down, though. That was important.

[ROUND 4- Fails (2/3) Wins (2/9)]  

childs menu

Friend

childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 pm
Once again, Claire's enthusiasm helped her to go at the burger another time. She picked a spot where the meat looked juicy and there was a fair amount of vegetables (just not enough to make her sick) that she could down in one go.
She looked at her hands for a moment, looked up to the heavens and ate that piece.
It almost tasted as good as the second piece. Almost!

[ROUND 5- Fails (2/3) Wins (3/9)]  
childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm
Claire was on a roll! She'd found a way to make the burger suit her needs now. She loosened her belt slightly, feeling confident. There wasn't that much left of the burger, anyway. If she didn't make it, perhaps she could take the remainder home for a snack? She'd have to ask.
But the rate she was going, she wouldn't need to.
Once again, she downed the burger.

[ROUND 6- Fails (2/3) Wins (4/9)]  

childs menu

Friend

childs menu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 pm
[ROUND 7- Fails (3/3) Wins (4/9)]

Nope, Claire would have to ask for a doggy bag, because she was done. She'd attemped to eat it all in one go. It wouldn't even fit in her mouth! She got about a third of the burger in before spluttering it out and starting to shake.

She knew it now.

She was done.

It killed her that she couldn't finish the giant burger, but she was going to ask for a doggy bag anyway.
"Excuse me, miss Savage? Could I take the rest home?" she said as her stomach held back the urge to vomit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm
childs menu

EXAM FAILED

The professor wasn't at all bothered that Claire could not finish the burger. She was actually surprised that she had finished as much as she had.

"Of course. The burger is all yours. I can't give you my pin since... err.. you didn't eat it all. But your year two. Congrats." Savage scratched her head and offered the demon a tums.

CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO YEAR TWO CLAIRE!  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces