Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 pm
Konnichi wa, Amanda desu mrgreen

I'm looking for someone to befriend me and learn by my side! I really don't know HOW much I know. We'll just have to discuss to see how far along I am I suppose. sweatdrop

I understand Elle's lessons one and two.. but lack the vocabulary to really build my own sentences. I guess that would give you a guess as to how much of a beginner I am. crying

Also I can read and type the hiragana.. I can recognize over ten kanji.. but not identify all their readings. I struggle with katakana but I'm slowly getting better. Just pm me if your interested. I try to be on every day or at least once a week if I can help it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 am
I want to help you, i've got a CD that helps with pronouncing Japanese correctly 3nodding 3nodding .

I'm also a beginner, i can say a few words and count to 99, but that's kinda it sweatdrop .

Anyway, i'm online everyday, so as soon as you react i will know about it XD.
(Hopefully) your futury study-buddy,
Galen  

Galen_Surion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 am
Galen_Surion
I want to help you, i've got a CD that helps with pronouncing Japanese correctly 3nodding 3nodding .

I'm also a beginner, i can say a few words and count to 99, but that's kinda it sweatdrop .

Anyway, i'm online everyday, so as soon as you react i will know about it XD.
(Hopefully) your futury study-buddy,
Galen
YAYYYYYYY  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:10 pm
amandas1137

I'm looking for someone to befriend me and learn by my side! I really don't know HOW much I know. We'll just have to discuss to see how far along I am I suppose. sweatdrop

I understand Elle's lessons one and two.. but lack the vocabulary to really build my own sentences. I guess that would give you a guess as to how much of a beginner I am. crying

Also I can read and type the hiragana.. I can recognize over ten kanji.. but not identify all their readings. I struggle with katakana but I'm slowly getting better. Just pm me if your interested. I try to be on every day or at least once a week if I can help it. 3nodding

i took 5 years of formal classes and have an arsenal of literature at my disposal. let me know if there are any specific areas in which you'd like to instructed. heart  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 pm
Gabby_lover19
amandas1137

i took 5 years of formal classes and have an arsenal of literature at my disposal. let me know if there are any specific areas in which you'd like to instructed. heart

Hmm... well the only sentences I can make are "this is a...." and only if i know the noun for that item... so far its just... this is pencil, sushi, computer, and dog o.o... and phrases like namae wa Amanda desu, or the typical sumimasen, or gomennasai, itadakimasu (i think thats how you say it) but i forget its exact usage... UGH. stressed

and I'm not good at katakana at all nor do i really have a way to practice besides flash cards. sweatdrop .. and kanji.... i've heard its better to just learn them by recognizing them in words.. not to obsess over every on and kun reading... just to know what readings go in a certain word construct... but if you'd like i have a skype, facebook, yahoo msnger, i can pm on here... i'd ver much appreciate help in any way eek O.O

I've also got NJStar JP Word pad, and Anki Flashcard study program... and my pc supports all japanese fonts as far as I know. I even converted the internal language to japanese o.o The main things on my pc (almost all of it) is still displaying english but yeah..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 pm
amandas1137
Gabby_lover19
amandas1137

Hmm... well the only sentences I can make are "this is a...." and only if i know the noun for that item... so far its just... this is pencil, sushi, computer, and dog o.o... and phrases like namae wa Amanda desu, or the typical sumimasen, or gomennasai, itadakimasu (i think thats how you say it) but i forget its exact usage... UGH. stressed

and I'm not good at katakana at all nor do i really have a way to practice besides flash cards. sweatdrop .. and kanji.... i've heard its better to just learn them by recognizing them in words.. not to obsess over every on and kun reading... just to know what readings go in a certain word construct... but if you'd like i have a skype, facebook, yahoo msnger, i can pm on here... i'd ver much appreciate help in any way eek O.O

I've also got NJStar JP Word pad, and Anki Flashcard study program... and my pc supports all japanese fonts as far as I know. I even converted the internal language to japanese o.o The main things on my pc (almost all of it) is still displaying english but yeah..

ok, i can go ahead and dig up all of my grammatical information that i obtained in class. i will copy the lessons and send them to you via your choice of email and so on if you wish. please let me know, i am also on facebook and will give you my email upon request or if it's needed. heart  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kyau07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm
I know a little Japanese but not much. I have many study books so if you want to learn about something chances are I can look it up. Hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:01 pm
I have being using the Japanese website to help me out for self study.
It was Japanese-lessons.com. It goes over the lessons and then it breaks down hiragana and Katana.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items