Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
| | B E A S T | | P R O F I L E S | |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

"QUOTE"

╔═══════════════════╗
FULL NAME (last then first please)
╚═══════════════════╝

══════════════════════════════════════

This many birthdays AGE (writen out)
I am clearly a GENDER
My plcae in this world ROLE
My eyes are EYE COLOR
My hair is HAIR COLOR
I size up well HEIGHT IN FT WEIGHT IN LBS

PERSONALITY at least a paragraph

My main power NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power (leave blank if human)
My other power (one) NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power. (same rules aply for the main ones! and no repeats!) (leave blank if human)
My other power (two) NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power. (same rules aply for the main ones! and no repeats!) (leave blank if human)

Other important information EXTRAS
My theme song THEME SONG
My master GAIANAME

[center][img] REAL 450x200 (it can be a little bigger because I have to do editing) [/img]

[size=10][i][color=COLOR3] "QUOTE" [/color][/i][/size]

[color=COLOR2]╔═══════════════════╗ [/color]
[size=15][b][color=COLOR1] FULL NAME (last then first please) [/color][/b][/size]
[color=COLOR2]╚═══════════════════╝ [/color]

[color=COLOR3]══════════════════════════════════════[/color]

[color=COLOR2][b]This many birthdays[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] AGE (writen out) [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]I am clearly a[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] GENDER [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My plcae in this world[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] ROLE [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My eyes are[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] EYE COLOR [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My hair is[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] HAIR COLOR [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]I size up well[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] HEIGHT IN FT WEIGHT IN LBS [/size][/color]

[size=10][color=COLOR1] PERSONALITY at least a paragraph [/color][/size]

[color=COLOR2][b]My main power[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power (leave blank if human) [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My other power (one)[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power. (same rules aply for the main ones! and no repeats!) (leave blank if human) [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My other power (two)[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] NAME OF POWER - Short discrip. of power. (same rules aply for the main ones! and no repeats!) (leave blank if human) [/size][/color]

[color=COLOR2][b]Other important information[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] EXTRAS [/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]My theme song[/b][/color] [size=10][url=LINK][color=COLOR1] THEME SONG [/color][/url][/size]
[color=COLOR2][b]My master[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][size=10] GAIANAME [/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]══════════════════════════════════════[/color][/center]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

"I try to be my own knight in shinning armor, but it's hard to hold a sword and do my makeup at the same time."

╔═══════════════════╗
Avilyn Rhayanna Jaqua
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays Eightteen
I am clearly a Female
My plcae in this world Young Dame
My eyes are Red
My hair is Blonde
I size up well 5'7" 121 lbs.

I'm a strong, smart, independent woman. Though, I'm not going to lie, I tend to get myself into a lot of trouble. I sometimes have to ask for help to get out of a sticky stituation. I know how to admit when I'm wrong and I think that makes me a better person. I'll do so even if it's unpleasent for me. Which reminds me. Be careful. I bite, no pun intended. My mother often says I should have been a red head because of my slight anger issuses. I can be brave, seductive, or even childish if I want and tend to be very lively when I with my friends!

My main power Electricity - Basic element bending over electric curents. Can spark electricity naturaly through the body and control, mapitulate, and direct it.
My other power (one) Soul - Can see and "eat" souls. A purely vampiric power. When the victim is drained of blood one with this power can comsume the soul and gain strength from it. If there is a lost soul lingering from a dead being, one with this power can speak to the soul or "eat" it.
My other power (two) Blood - Can control both his own blood and the blood of others. When controlling there own blood, the being can use it like exposives, harden it for a sheild like skin, or let it take on shapes much like one with a shadow bending abbility. When controling the blood of another, one can slow or even stop the flow but only for a temporary amount of time.

Other important information I'm totally by myself because both my parents were mauled by two furry beasts four years ago. I'm set on getting back at the race that discrases all beings. Besides, wolf blood is rather sweet.
My theme song Dancer in the Dark ~ Luka
My master Taka_tashimaru

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

"Is all that we see or seem; But a dream within a dream?"

╔═══════════════════╗
Tynan "Blur" Hadrian
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays Nineteen
I am clearly a Male. . .
My place in this world "Blur"
My eyes are Silvery-white
My hair is Dark brown/black
I size up well 6'3" 187 lbs.

I am not a very animated person, or at least my expressions aren't. I seem very placid and calm, if even that. The only thing that comes to mind about me is indifference. Emotion and expression I think are just weakness and I seem cold. However, I have the great ability to creep people out--including my own kind. It makes me an outcast of sorts. Not that I mind. I like my space and I like being alone.

My main power Water - Mastered element bending over the smooth waters. Can shape, change currents, form, direct and become the element of water. Isn't very fond of electricity.
My other power (one) Illusions - With speed and water combined, can create images and reflections like mirages.
My other power (two) Mental Combustion - The ability to create aneurysms inside another person's brain with simple staring and complete concentration. Can also cause migraines and headaches with little cocentration. With the cost of his own headache, can melt brains, can kill the user.

Other important information I am not extacly for either side, werewolf or vampire, but I favour the idea of land. There is also a tribal tattoo of a map on my back. . . I also once had a forbidden love, but she passed. . .
My theme song Easier Than This -- Ra
My master Leifka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I close my eyes for a while and force from the world a patient smile."

╔═══════════════════╗
Ameri Reneé Giovanna
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays seventeen
I am clearly a female
My place in this world Wolf pup
My eyes are Yellow
My hair is Orange/Brown
I size up well 5'7" 133lbs

I'm a very quiet girl. I usually keep to myself, staying out of the way of others. I am very friendly if you come off friendly to me. But, I will be mean to defend myself. I have a mind of my own, and I notice things many others won't. I know what is right from wrong, but if it could harm me I don't say anything about it. I've always felt different, like there is something wrong with me.

My main power Chrono-Telekinesis - The ability to move objects or people while controlling time as well.
My other power (one) Crushing - The power to surround an object with a force that ultimately squashes it.
My other power (two) Dream Leaping - The ability to project into peoples dreams and manipulate them.

Other important information My wolf form Luna.
My theme song I Gave You All
My master J u i c e h J u i c e

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

"You can take the dog out of the Wolf Pack, But you can't take the Wolf Pack out of the dog"

╔═══════════════════╗
Ashlyn Lyall Lovell
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays Seventeen
I am clearly a Female
My place in this world Wolf Princess
My eyes are Golden
My hair is Dark Brown
I size up well 5' 6" and 118 lbs.

I'm not someone who likes to take no for an answer, if you know what I mean. Once I want something, I'll do whatever it takes to get it. I guess you can say I'm pretty strong headed. I am also very sarcastic, so don't expect any kind words out of me. I'm not a very outgoing person as you can probably tell, and I kinda prefer it that way. I'm not one for lots of company and spend most of my time outdoors. Despite being the Wolf Princess, I'm not a very well-mannered person and most would consider me a bit of a tomboy. I'm a very honest person and am very blunt, so if your annoying, I probably won't hold back on telling you so.

My main power Empathy- The ability to sense and feel what another person is feeling, though only through direct contact. I can turn it on and off at will, having learned to control it over the years. I can also manipulate the feelings of others, a very useful ability as I can also create the emotion of pain upon others. Pretty handy, huh?
My other power (one) Healing- Name says it all. I can heal myself, though only wounds. I can grow back limbs and heal broken bones. However, it limits to diseases and getting my head chopped off. Lose my head and I'm done for.
My other power (two) Memory manipulation- The ability to change memories to my will. I can take them away, reform them, or even create new ones. All I need is some basic eye contact.

Other important information My mother died when I was born, as she was not able to handle labor. It's just me and my dad now. He's the leader of the Pack, so I guess that would make me a princess. My Pack has always been rivals with those blood sucking leaches from Akuma City. Though my dad just wants this war to end and peace to be restored, I just want them off Taliya and out of our way. My wolf form.
My theme song Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
My master ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. "

╔═══════════════════╗
Christofer Leo Giovanna
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays Twenty.
I am clearly a Male.
My place in this world Lone wolf.
My eyes are Yellow.
My hair is Dark brown.
I size up well 6'1" 180lbs

I am a realistic person. I can being caring, but I'd rather stay away from any contact with others. The only person I care to even acknowledge their existence is my little sister, Ameri. I tend to get angry easily. I'm over protective at times, but I have to be. I'm a closed off person, I barely let people in because everyone seem to turn out to be liars. Even though I am a closed off person, I speak up more than Ameri will.

My main power Advanced Telekinesis - A highly advanced form of Telekinesis.
My other power (one) Invisibility - The ability to become unseen by the naked eye.
My other power (two) Luring - The magical ability to bend someone to the user's will.

Other important information My wolf Form
My theme song Set Sail.
My master J u i c e h J u i c e

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

"QUOTE"

╔═══════════════════╗
Muir Leda
╚═══════════════════╝

This many birthdays Nineteen
I am clearly a Female
My place in this world Human Girl
My eyes are Brown
My hair is Currently pink
I size up well Five feet four inches, one hundred pounds

I'm a very loud and outgoing person who enjoys the company of others. Being told no is one thing that I do not like. My parents encouraged me to do what I wanted, causing me to believe in the supernatural. I've always ignored the people that would sit there and call me strange. I was encouraged to be who I wanted to be, causing me to dye my hair all kinds of colors.

My main power is being human. Ha.
My other power none, seeing as humans aren't gifted like that.
My other power still none seeing as I'm human.

Other important information I dye my hair a lot, I believe in the supernatural, and I like to dance as well.
My theme song Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides
My master xXxMimi-96xXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas