Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Fairytale Cafe ||Profiles||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm
O If you have questions don't be afraid to ask~
O If your having picture problems let me know and ill do my best to help.

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]⇨[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10] (USERNAME) [/color][/size][/align]

[center] (Real Picture Goes Here)

[size=20][color=yourchoice][b]F[/b]IRSTNAME [b]M[/b]IDDLENAME [b]L[/b]ASTNAME [/color][/size]
[size=12]ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (nicknames) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (AGE-spell it out. 19-22) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (birthday-needs no year) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (Gender) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]yσυ мιgнт κη⊕ω мє...[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (Your character's name and what story their from.) [/color][/size] «
[/center]
[align=center][size=12]╔═════════════════════════════════════╗[/size][/align]
[size=13][color=yourchoice]†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Your personality. A paragraph or more please) [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]჆εr мψ 'hαppψ εvεr ჆εr'[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Bio goes here - At least TWO good creative paragraphs, give some insight on your character and things so we know.) [/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12]╚═════════════════════════════════════╝[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]gινє мє мσяє:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=right][size=12][color=black][b]єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=yourchoice][b]ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10] (You can put other info that you want here, piercings tattoos, scars whatever. Maybe stuff about your character is not in the bio) [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=black][b]ƒα ℓα ℓα:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♪[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG+may add) [/color][/size]

[size=12][color=yourchoice]тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.[/color][/size]

(Small pictures of your character or something relating to them if you wish..)
[/align]

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

Alice Liddell
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Crazy «
ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ
» 26 «
ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση
» April 4th «
ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ
» Female «
yσυ мιgнт κη⊕ω мє...
»Alice, From Alice in Wonderland & Through The Looking Glass. «

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.
(Your personality. A paragraph or more please)

ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.
Obviously after my little 'trip' down the rabbit hole, things were indeed not completely normal for me. I would try and share my exciting adventures through wonderland and the fascinating friends I met and enjoyed, but nobody would believe me. I even went back to the rabbit hole, but found nothing but a dirt pile, I even tried digging! You can imagine my dismay to all the judging eyes of my story that I knew to be true but could not prove it so.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

gινє мє мσяє:
(LIKES)
(LIKES)
(LIKES+you may add more)

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
(DISLIKES)
(DISLIKES)
(DISLIKES+you may add more)

ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:
(You can put other info that you want here, piercings tattoos, scars whatever. Maybe stuff about your character is not in the bio)

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
(SONG)
(SONG)
(SONG+may add)

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

(Small pictures of your character or something relating to them if you wish..)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm
Bravery-Homunculus

User Image

Maisie Moonlight Llittle
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
»Red «
»Nineteen «
»October 1st «
»Female «
yσυ мιgнт κη⊕ω мє...
»Maisie from Little Red Riding Hood or Red Riding Hood «

Maisie is the kind of girl that has to know everything. She hates being the only one out of the loop. When she was told to not pry about her grandmother she did it anyways and found out her grandmother died. She is always curious about things like the thing that is following and watching her. She is also protective and doesnt want anyone to get hurt because of her of her friends. Maisie does sometimes lose friends easily because of her fascination with the forest and the thing that following her. She has been told that her curiosity will kill her one of these days.

჆εr мψ 'hαppψ εvεr ჆εr'
Maisie was born to a single mother. She never knew her father. When Maisie was younger her grandmother gave her a red cap with a hood. She always wore it everywhere and she was given the nickname "Little Red Riding Hood". She loved the name even though she never really paid attention to it. Maisie always went to her grandmothers house in the woods without any trouble. As she grew older she started to get people to like her. She hardly paid attention to them either all she cared about was going into the woods to her grandmother home for sweets and other treats.

One year when Maisie was going to her grandmothers home with some treats she felt like she was being followed and she got chills. Everytime she looked around though there was no one there. She was always scared when she got that feeling. She would always rush to her grandmothers home to feel safe. Soon after she got to her grandmothers house and stayed for a bit. She left and headed home. She couple days later she found out her grandmother was attacked by something. They never found out who it was or what. Maisie thought it was the thing/person she felt watching her and following her. She was away from the forest for a couple years after that.

Maisie was always told to stay away from the woods after her grandmother died but her and her curiosity is making it harder to stay away. She was always caught before she actually took a step into the woods to explore and find the thing/person watching a following her. She hates the fact that she cant find it and always gets the feeling when she is at home or even walking around. She wants to know what it is. Now she is 19 years old and she took a step into the woods again to play. What will happen to her now? Will she find out who is following and watching her?

gινє мє мσяє:
Sweets
Exploring
Reading
The Forest

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
This feeling of being watched
Bugs
Being Alone
Sour things

Maisie doesn't have a mark on her back that looks like she was attacked by a wolf but she wasnt. She was born with it. Some people says it the mark of the wolf but Maisie doesnt believe in that stuff

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Frozen Heart And Death Of Parents
Calendula Requiem- kanon×kanon
Take Me Away

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

User Image

Zesolla "Cinderella" Pierce
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Zee «
» twenty-five «
» October 21st «
» female «
yσυ мιgнт κη⊕ω мє...
» Cinderella in person. «

I'm not the sweet and innocent little girl everybody seems to think I am, I'm hardly even nice. I mean, yeah, if a kid is actually NOT annoying for once, I'll be nice to them, I can be kind to animals, but people, like people my age and such, them, they annoy me. I can't stand most people. I'm pretty snippy, and I'm really never afraid to say what I feel or think. It just pretty much flows out, if it comes back to bite me, oh well, I bite back ten times harder. Deal with it. I guess you could say I have a slight attitude problem, but oh well, if it bothers you, deal with it, if you don't care, then don't. I could hardly care what people have to think about me.

I'm tough too, I don't take beatings without hashing some back, the only time I ever don't fight back is when I realize it's not the smart thing to do, like when my 'lovely' husband has something sharp. I'm smart, not dumb. obviously if you could kill me, I'm not going to make a move to hit you back.

Now, there is one thing, and only ONE thing, a person actually, that sees my best side, and that is my son, Andrew. He means the world to me, and he sees my nice and caring side. And he is the only one to hear me sing. The side my son sees of me is one that nobody will ever see, unless they somehow manage to break down the many walls I have built up and get me to actually care about them. I'm pretty stubborn too, so it's a hard feat.

჆εr мψ 'hαppψ εvεr ჆εr'
Alright, time to learn the story of the "perfect little Cinderella" Everyone thinks it was some perfectly romantic story that was the icon for little girls all wanting their perfect prince to sweep them off of their feet away from some terrible life. Well, they're wrong. This story, the real one, not that buttered up little story that everyone tells, the actual one that happened, is far from perfect.

Yes, I cleaned up after my step sisters, but out of hate. You should have seen the things I did to them. The simple way to put it would be that I pranked them all the time. I really only went to the ball because I wanted to make them mad. I only danced with the jerk of a prince because I wanted to make them mad. Mission success. Of course, I had no clue that the guy would fall in love with me, though, he was more in love with the idea of me I guess, because what he does, how he acts, sure as heck is not love. If it is, he seriously has issues. I mean, honestly, he is an egotistic jerk that loves controlling people. I literally ran from him when I saw it was close to midnight, and I could be free of him. I finally had an excuse. Loosing my shoe was not the intentional part. Now he had a way to find me, but I was too focused on getting away to go back for the glass thing.

Oh, and the fairy godmother? She was just my neighbor that hated my family too. She was thrilled when I told her about my idea, and helped me get all dolled up, giving me my mothers' old dress that she had patched up, and some shoes. Everything she had given me was my mothers' that my father had given her for safe keeping. Guess he could predict what was going to happen too, after all, he had married a life sucking witch of a woman. She isn't even pretty!!!

Anyways, the Prince, Alexander, came to my house and basically forced me to try on the shoe, somehow getting me out of my room that I locked myself in. [Which, I had done, I saw him coming and ran for it, literally, hiding away in my attic of a room and locking the door.] When he saw that the shoe fit he practically dragged me to the carriage, both my step family and I trying not to let it happen. Them not wanting me to go because they wanted it, and me not wanting to go because I didn't like the guy. I had no choice in the matter really.

Then came the wedding. I was basically threatened to be killed if I didn't look happy and go through with everything, great huh? So I married the jerk, and basically became his slave. He beat me and used me, thinking it was his right. Princes these days. There was no love in this marriage. I even cut and died my blonde hair to try and get him to let me go, that being his favorite thing about me, but it didn't work, he just got mad, and beat me more. The a** even got me pregnant, twice, the first was a miscarriage, we still don't know what happened, and the second was a beautiful baby boy, who I fear will be like his father.

However, Blake doesn't show that he is anything like his father. He's the sweetest little boy ever, and whenever I'm with him, it's like every ounce of the mean-ness and hatred in my body washes away, and all that's left is my sweet baby boy, who is only three, and his mommy. He is the only one to hear me sing, and I'm an amazing singer, and often, sing him to sleep. I love my son, more than anything on this Earth.

gινє мє мσяє:
Storms
Blake
Singing

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Step-Family
Alexander
Mice

I have a small tattoo on my left shoulder blade, simply of a dove covered in chains. Yes, there is a story, no, you do not get to know it, and pretty much everywhere on my stomach and back, there are scars. There are a few on my thighs and arms, a couple on my hips, but most are easily hidden, somehow my 'husband' is somewhat smart enough to hit me where it hurts and can be hidden easily. Oh, and my tongue is pierced, suck on that, not literally.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Hit Me Where It Hurts The Most
Wires and the Concept of Breathing
Ignorance

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Eragon Ryoku

User Image

Lance Robert Loxley
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
»Lance, Robin «
» Twenty Eight «
» August 16 «
» Male «
yσυ мιgнт κη⊕ω мє...
» Robin Hood or Robin of Loxley «

I think that the first thing you should know about me before you decide to be around me, I don’t think things through. It’s really the only way that a “sane” person would be able to go out and steal from someone and be able to outrun the law. Also I still believe in chivalry, my father was a land owner who taught me well enough to respect women and protect them or else it ruins my reputation and a reputation is everything. Which introduces my ego; I’ll just say it I’m the best. There really is no one out there that is better at what I do than me, read all the stories I can do everything that they say I did and more. Finally, I’m blunt and don’t waste my time beating around the bush because I learned that there isn’t a lot of time for us on this planet and it just wastes time confusing people with words.

჆εr мψ 'hαppψ εvεr ჆εr'
Everyone knows the story about Robin Hood. The man dressed in green with a band of followers who fought against the evil King John and his oppressive taxes by stealing from the rich and spreading that wealth to all the poor people in Nottingham. The stories say that I was the number one archer in all of England and possessed amazing skills with a sword. They even went as far as to mention that I was a ladies man in a time when chivalry was never heard off in outlaws. Now most of this is true I do have all of those skills, I do love the ladies and I did sometimes give the money I stole to the poor. But like most stories I was glorifies to the point that I seemed a lot better than I truly was. Honestly I didn’t steal from the rich because I felt bad for all the poor people; I stole from the rich because it gave me a rush. The feeling of being chased and sometimes almost getting caught…well let’s just say that I got addicted to that feeling very fast. Then there was the money, if anyone noticed I only ever gave out five coins after stealing from a rich person who had hundreds.

So you see, I stole from the rich and gave some to the poor. But there is another part to the story; in the end I did marry Maid Marian. It was nice and I finally settled down and tried to have a nice life with her. Stopped getting into trouble and used the money from my family to support us. But she died giving birth to my baby girl who also died two weeks after her birth. All that happiness that was supposed to come with a happily ever after was snatched away from me and I turned back to my old ways. Stealing from the rich, and whoever I wanted to. Taking on anyone man who thought he was too good, evading police and other types of law enforcement officials, so basically I became an outlaw again. The only difference was this time I decided that I needed some alcohol to forget what I lost and move forward.

gινє мє мσяє:
Challenge
Adrenaline
Freedom

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Law Enforcement
Boredom
Small Spaces

Lance has one tattoo on his arm of a target. It stands for two different things one is his ability to use a bow and arrow and the other reason is that he is an outlaw so that’s the target that he always has on him. Oh and something I forgot to add, Lance is claustrophobic.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Bliss (I Don’t Wanna Know)
Comatose
It’s Not My Time

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Character Profiles