Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania: Back with a Vengance

Back to Guilds

A tribute to the old Dolphin Mania guild. But it has some new things. 

Tags: Dolphin Mania, Booty Grab, Awesome, _xX Es-One Xx_, Rick James 

Reply Anything Goes
Introduction / Guild Rules [New Members Please Read]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Awesomolocity
Captain

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 am
Hey guys. Welcome to the newest Dolphin Mania guild. We're back again. This guild is basically a replacement for the last one, which was banned ( sweatdrop And it was my fault too... ) But, this is the new guild, which will have the Booty Grab threads from the old guild (updated) and new members. The reason I'm making this is because Es quit, when he didn't get any response about the old guild getting banned.

Anyways, here is one simple rule to follow:
  • Follow ToS. (Duh)

Have fun.
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am
Awesome, I'm not sure how much of a help I'd be, but I'd love to be as helpful as possible. sweatdrop

The old DM was my home on gaia, it helped to shape much of who I am on this site, and I hate that the mods took it away! D:

Its even worse that Es didn't get a response...

I know I'm trapped as a mobile user for a while, but I want to help bring back the guild I once knew..

I can't do much regarding coding or copy/pasting... But just name what you'd need me to do and I'll be there to help out!  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

King Awesomolocity
Captain

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am
Alumina Kisarri
Awesome, I'm not sure how much of a help I'd be, but I'd love to be as helpful as possible. sweatdrop

The old DM was my home on gaia, it helped to shape much of who I am on this site, and I hate that the mods took it away! D:

I know I'm trapped as a mobile user for a while, but I want to help bring back the guild I once knew..

I can't do much regarding coding or copy/pasting... But just name what you'd need me to do and I'll be there to help out!

Thanks for the offer to help. :3

Right now, I can't really think of anything to do. I'll kinda slowly be working on the guild since I'm currently juggling working on this, going to school, and then working on a completely overhauled analyzer. :3
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:36 am
King Awesomolocity
Alumina Kisarri

Thanks for the offer to help. :3

Right now, I can't really think of anything to do. I'll kinda slowly be working on the guild since I'm currently juggling working on this, going to school, and then working on a completely overhauled analyzer. :3
~King Awesome

Well, if you need any help at all, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. ^ ^  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Suicide Salvation

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 pm
I'll do anything to help. Just shoot me a PM or quote me. Unfortunately I'm not a coder.. But regarding thread set ups/post styles I'll be glad to contribute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 pm
You can ask me to code and stuff, but I'm not really active because I have other programs to code also, for my website, if donating gaia gold is helpful I have donated 100k razz heart
If you need anything just PM me  

Common Logic

colmanic14

Wealthy Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:10 am
me too! Im not sure how. But whatever you need, just call on me and I'll see what I can do!! I've only heard tales of the old dolphinmania,but im hoping this one can be an even better version. biggrin  
Anything Goes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games