Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply › Roleplay ™
Kuroshitsuji RP ♥ « Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gon' bring Sebas-chan/Undertaker? ;D ♥
  Hell yeah'! <3 ;D
  Nopeh. :'( </3
View Results

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:20 am
«
I'll be holding a roleplay for 4 people, since I don't like it being too crowded.

Honestly, you can pick any characters ya'll like, but Grell is taken. wink

Just post what characters you would like to be and I will create another thread to roleplay in once they're decided.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, I definitely hope Undertaker and Sebas-chan are included.

My two darlings, ooo. heart

User Image
«  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
I have my own character though, can I use her?
here's the character infooo smile
Name: Rosa Belle
Other: She looks up to several other reapers (mostly Grell...) she's a bit playful and tries to be mysterious...
(idk what else to add....)

Sooo can I? if not then I call Madame Red... ooooor Sebastian, or the Undertaker...

rogue blood angel

Stone-cold Rogue

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:11 pm
rogue blood angel
User Image
I have my own character though, can I use her?
here's the character infooo smile
Name: Rosa Belle
Other: She looks up to several other reapers (mostly Grell...) she's a bit playful and tries to be mysterious...
(idk what else to add....)

Sooo can I? if not then I call Madame Red... ooooor Sebastian, or the Undertaker...

Yesss, you may.
Also, there's a profile skeleton, you should look up on it. wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:06 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

Yesss, you may.
Also, there's a profile skeleton, you should look up on it. wink

ooh sry! I never used a pro skeleton before (still a newbie) ...  

rogue blood angel

Stone-cold Rogue

reeka666

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 pm
hmmmm stare i do have a personal character for kuroshitsuji as well but "grell might note like it" mrgreen srry here it is. ill try to get it into the profile skeleton as well if need. be. also if i need to use a character in the show that's fine.

name: rebecca

appearence:

User Image

job: butler if she should have a master. currently no master.

likes/dislikes: she likes the full moon, rainy days and crows/ravens. she dislikes imbeciles, serving herself and church.

personality: she is very calm mannered, and quite when not needing to speak. she is quite talented with any combat and improvising with last minute things. though its hard to tell what she thinks half the time.

powers: levitation. and is very agile comparing how she looks. is stronger than most other beings. she's half deamon and half human which gives her disadvantages as well, she can die if she gets her head cur off or something involving dis membership or amputation. she cant regenerate as quickly as a normal deamon, and her emotions may get in the way of her actions. If she does not have a master she may crave the taste of blood.

motto: until i have no soul left to claim, i will keep searching for the life i never knew.

attitude: doesnt enjoy fights only because she finds them useless and pointless at times. she loves the rain and hates it when the sky has no clouds. very kind and optimistic surprisingly at times. she is happy at most times and is not afraid of interacting with others. she is very curiouse about deamons and humans. she is in search of a family member.

short bio: (for you to understand how she ties in with the story.) ..........ok i will be blunt with you......remember when sebby um......f****d that nun?.....hahaha well rebecca was born ta~da....well the church completely excluded that nun and rebecca. she was brought up there and ran off detesting the church/people with holy beliefs. she searches for her father, wanting to know more about deamons. Yet she also is looking for a soul to eat-um i mean master. lol. she hates her fathers choices.
thats just a simple sum up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Name: Undertaker

Appearance:

Undertaker

*Job: Ex-Shinigami (Funeral Director)
*Original Form:
Shinigami

- Funerals
- Dog Biscuits
- Sleeping in Coffins

Dislikes:
- Queen Victoria
- William T. Spears

Personality: Funny, Creepy, Smart, Weird

Abilities/Disabilities:
Can use a Death Bookmark, a powerful tool able to stop the events of someone's Cinematic Records from continuing further when placed into the book. Famous Shinigami, who was ranked management level and has judged souls as famous as Marie Antoinette and Robin Hood. However, he does not exchange his services for "the queen's money," as he seems to dislike Queen Victoria. Instead, those who want information from him are expected to amuse him in some way.

Motto: "Show me a "first rate laugh"

Picture:
User Image  

The Crazy Undertaker

› Roleplay ™

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out