Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
This is hard to do. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm
But it needs to be done. I feel like I've been betraying you all, especially as Otokage.
*sigh* I don't even know where to begin.
Lets get some things out of the way. For starters, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. My name isn't Madison, it's Jonathan. I'm also, Thinking_Outside_Insanity. I know I probably lost a lot of friends with that last sentence, but I'm going to keep typing anyways.
Madison, or at least the persona of Madison, was a social experiment. When I first joined Gaia, and really became a member of the Internet, in a sense, I was ignored. Horribly ignored. But I picked up on the fact that most girls were accepted. So, I decided to try and pretend to be a girl and see if I was right. I grabbed one of my mules, changed the name and the avatar and joined NUR. I was right, I was almost instantly accepted. I became Madison.
Over the years, I've had ups and downs both as myself and as Madison, she grew almost into another person. Madison even helped me over several serious issues such as my sexuality.
Don't really know what else to say here, other than I'm sorry for my deception. I would like to continue to be a part of the NUR community if I can.

Sorry,
Jonathan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm
well thats interesting. I for one have nothing against you as this is just an online social place. in my view you are still welcome whether or not you are male or female. whats important is you've said the truth.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:14 pm
That's an ingenious experiment. Well played  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm
*claps his hands at a slow but moderate pace*

Nice way to put on a show. I think that you should still be in NUR....cause i want you to stick around.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 pm
Been there, done that. Is that all? xd

It's good to see that you're finally ready to tell people. I'm proud of you. heart And I had kinda assumed, really. After all, after spending countless years perfecting and practicing in such a way, myself, it became easy to spot others doing the same. Of course, I never really did as such on Gaia, but on an MMO I posed as someone I wasn't for... five years.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Yeah, I just wanted to clear the air. You know?  

Crimson Remedy

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm
I'm sure everyone here has had a mule account of the opposite gender at some point, and just like an rpc it involves a life of it's own. I know it's very hard to come out and admit it so you have my respect for that. You'll come to find even those who feel betrayed come around if they are real friends...Now im interested to see if Shane can go though and pick out people who he thinks are doing this. However doing such thing might get people pissed/offended mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm
I would be shocked if shane could read the real me.

Edit: yeah I can honestly say I once had a mule back in '09. Slyfox40 was the name...really wish I remembered the password. There's a lot of cool stuff on that account crying  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Tails1990

I just want to know what Hamboning is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Tails1990

Haha noooo, I can't really read people, I can just spot mules pretty easily. I really don't know why, but I feel like there's a certain pattern displayed by all mules and mule owners that makes them easy to spot. The pattern is an unconscious thing, I couldn't really point it out or describe it. And it's not a special skill or anything, I'm sure we all have our own assumptions, eh? xD

@BB: Yeah, I'd just look like an a**. LOL  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Incubus Shane
Tails1990

Haha noooo, I can't really read people, I can just spot mules pretty easily. I really don't know why, but I feel like there's a certain pattern displayed by all mules and mule owners that makes them easy to spot. The pattern is an unconscious thing, I couldn't really point it out or describe it. And it's not a special skill or anything, I'm sure we all have our own assumptions, eh? xD

Yes you would, almost makes me want to list the mules I used here...almost. Could also throw everyone I know under the bus by saying their mules as well. But I'm too nice for that mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm
This message has been approved by Ambro ninja  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm
Says you. I already know your mules. At least some of them. There might be some I still don't know though. But that's because we haven't talked in forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm
bb3000ae
Incubus Shane
Tails1990

Yes you would, almost makes me want to list the mules I used here...almost. Could also throw everyone I know under the bus by saying their mules as well. But I'm too nice for that mrgreen

I'm not. mrgreen

I don't have any mules emo I really can't manage more than 1 RPC per guild.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm
Crimson Remedy
Tails1990

I just want to know what Hamboning is.

Sorry Crimson I'm on my phone otherwised I'd hit ya up with the link. I need a regular show hamboning link STAT!  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff