Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 pm
hello all. i'm your guild leader kami (Kamikaze "Panda" Vanhite) i really hope we get to be friends and i really wanna hear about you guys. what you like, dislike and all that good stuff

as for me i love yaoi. i think just about every site in both america & japan (which is rather disappointing since there's a lot less than i thought) my favorite colors are red, blue, black, gold, and silver and i tend to switch throw personalities. one moment i'm shy and the next i'm a combinations of leslie, bayonetta, & naomi flugal (look up these three girls to get my drift. leslie is from arc rise fantasia, bayonetta is a game so just use the name, and naomi is from zoids)

also. i like pokemon. pikachu! use thunderbolt on team rocket! -watches them blast off- hehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:12 pm
Since I never really introduced myself in the last guild, I thought I'd do it now. Hello everyone, I'm Phoenix Wundt and I'm a yaoi junkie*People at the rehabilitation group session all say hello to me*

Lets see.... I like Drasil, I think of him as my lover, I dislike people picking on Drasil and being a soul in another person's body (Just to let you know, I live inside of Meru Kaname..... for now) and I love reading yaoi as my bedtime stories.

I guess that's it.... yup, that's it.  

Phoenix Wundt
Crew

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 am
Okay, since this is a new Guild and all, I suppose it'd be a good idea to reintroduce myself, even though most of you probably know me already.

Hello, I'm Bloodlust_Faerie, but you can call me Sarah, Blood, Faerie, grandma, or whatever nickname you see fit. Just run it by me first if it's something not listed here, just in case. Obviously I like yaoi, and anime in manga in general. I also like art, reading, listening to music, and playing video games. I'm generally a pretty nice person, but if I do get angry at someone or something, you'll most likely be able to tell. Don't really worry though, since it doesn't happen all that often. I'd love to be friends with all of you and chat sometime. :3

Also, I have a few... interesting characters that pop in somewhat regularly. They may seem a little odd, so I'm just giving you a heads up. They don't mean harm, honestly, but you know, I'd just like to warn you beforehand.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 am
hello,im ginia,im going to try my best to stay active,i like yaoi,im bi,im engaged to a wonderful man,i am 16,i have a son his name is kyle,i LOVE kittys and pink,i can be REALLY girly or guy like sorry i am kinda switchy about that,but im a girl its what we do. feel free to talk to me im nice ^.^ i wont bite.unless your a hot girl O.O  

ginia100

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm
-gives a wave-
Yo!
Names N or Mokey or Zeke, take your pick. I'm a radio student in college. I like to draw and rp. :3 I'm also on IMVU under MokeyN.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Re-introduction time! Hey everyone, I'm Meru, one of the vice captains of the guild. I'm a huge fan of yaoi, I like drawing, reading, listening to music, and going around in the guild poking my head into conversations. I might just randomly comment on something if it's intersting (just giving a heads up

If anyone needs help in anything, doesn't know where topics go, etc., just ask me and I'll help in anyway I can.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Frankie Wang

5,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 pm
Well, here we go!

I'm Iyannia, you can call me Anarchy, Aya-chan, Ayami, Tenshi, or just Iyannia! Of course I like yaoi, drawing, music, doujinshi, cooking, and sometimes doing chores, I like to say that I'd be a good maid! I have a friend named Top Vampire you should call her top, she hasn't posted yet though (she's an idiot) I've been kicked out of the guild once for not posting in the right forum -.- which is utterly understandable. (not really) Yes, I'm african-american and I don't show it very often because it causes problems with my online life. Well, thats it I guess

P.S one day I WILL MARRY MANATO-KUN!!!

P.S.S i have a flip personality  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:35 pm
Hello everyone, I love playing video games, reading, writing, drawing, and yaoi. I love yaoi.lol I also plan on becoming king of gaia, until then call me Noob or Legend.  

Noob of Legend

Beloved Noob

6,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Xxmaguri fukoshimaxX

Dapper Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Hey guys ^_^ took me forever to refind this place

Anyways... you can call Maguri, Ma-chan or Ma-kun (whichever) I love yaoi, fanfictions, listening to music, I'm bisexual (tend to think of myself as a guy so most of the time I'm 'gay' for men) and one day I wish to be Robin Boywonder heart

I hope we can all be friends in the future 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 am
Hello! For those of you who don't know me...I am Ian. People call me Ian rofl , Kitty 3nodding , DiNoSaUr<3, and some others that I don' tell to most company wink I am a HUGE yaoi fan<3 I write ALOT of bleach/naruto/other fanfics. If you read a lot of fanfics you have probably read mine. ^-^ I have 24 fanfiction accounts. ^_^ Oh btw. I wont tell you them because I want to stay anonymous. I am a kinky roleplayer xP And LOVE to mess with people. I am a GIANT flirt. I looooove to dress up in adorrrabble things razz . Um....and....urrrrrrg.....yea. Sooo im done. Wanna know more? MESSAGE ME smile PEACE ninja  

ChatonDoux

Katniss 2290

Dapper Businesswoman

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 am
Hi. I am katniss. It is a nickname my friend has decided to call me. Say I am like the real katniss only more violent. Well I love yaoi and shota is so cute. I love rping and do it as much as I can. I can be scatter brained and crazy. I am bi and single. I an a great person to be friends with unless you piss me off which is hard to do. I guess that is it. Of you would like to know me more pm and or friend request me. Later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm
Hey there. I'm the turtle master, but am called Turtle, Rexx, Mother Goose and so on. Feel free to call me whatever you like (I like nicknames) x3
Let's see... I've read and loved yaoi for about 2 years now and read a lot, but of course, there is still so much ground to cover >///<
I have no friends or companions who have this same hobby of mine and I am dying to talk about yaoi- related things with people who share my interest. I hope we'll get along *bows*  

The turtle master

Timid Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 am
Wow, it's been a while since we've gotten new members. It's just been me and Meru. Welcome. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 am
Yay! New members to have conversations with! Welcome, welcome, to The Yaoi and Shota House!!! -finds random party poppers in a corner of the guild and uses them-  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

kurtcobangme

Sparkly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 pm
Hii. I'm Emelye. I used to be on gaia on a different account like 5 or so years ago when I was really big into anime/manga. I went to a convention recently and decided I want to get back into it, so I figured I'd join this guild and make some friends : D  
Introduction Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff