Reply The Doctor Who Guild
The Wedding of River Song

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricwulf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm
So what did everyone think of the season end?

Personally, I liked the episode, but at the same time, the end was a little too..... simple, especially for a season finale. Although, it was good to see Moffat not trying to out do himself.

Overall a good episode.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:18 pm
I loved the season finale!
But the end made me sad and depressed... crying
I agree that it was somewhat simple for "the end" but still, it was amazing!  

Zeriari

Dedicated Mage

Ricwulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 pm
I agree, it was amazing compared to Moffat's other work since he took over. I think it had something to do with the fact that it was for the most part simplistic and just a really good episode.

Also, who noticed the new hairstyle, and who liked it? I actually didn't mind it! I don't know why, but it just looked not bad. Anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:59 pm
New hairstyle? Ohhh you mean when it grew out? Which reminds me this is twice now that we saw 11 grow a beard (first time being at the season opener). He sure has a thing for getting caught without shaving utensils xp

I quite enjoyed this episode. It annoys me cause I want to see more now cause it raises some more questions, but at the same time I'm like yay xD  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

SaphiraStar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:51 am
I don't think facial hair really works for him. All in all I thought this episode was reminiscent of the last full season finale. It had serious bits mixed in with goofiness that I'm not entirely sure how I feel about. as soon as we heard about the question in Let's Kill Hitler, the first thing i said was "If the question is 'Doctor Who?' I'm going to have to kill someone." so I am currently on a killing spree.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm
Ricwulf
Also, who noticed the new hairstyle, and who liked it? I actually didn't mind it! I don't know why, but it just looked not bad. Anyway.

Anyone else thinking about what River said in Forest of the Dead (I think)? That the Doctor came to her with a new haircut and gave her his sonic?

Reilas

Dapper Darling

Ricwulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm
The Flying Duckman
Ricwulf

Anyone else thinking about what River said in Forest of the Dead (I think)? That the Doctor came to her with a new haircut and gave her his sonic?

OOOHH! Totally didn't think of that?! Although, it is revealed that This episode is fairly early for River, it is before the Byzantium.

And I didn't really mean the beard so much as after he gets rid of the beard, he styles it different..... look at the hair whilst he is wearing the Eye-Drive, that is the hair I meant, lol.  
The Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games