Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm
All hope vanished from his eyes then, his one violet eye and one dim gray eye. "But what could you do to help?" he groaned silently and sat back down, burying his face in his hands. "This voice is always talking to me, telling me things. I'm scared." he admitted and silently sobbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 pm
"we can listen to what you tell us..." they sighed softly, lightly sitting on either side of him. "dragon... you're our cousin; our only friend, and our best friend. we'll do what ever we can to help you." they smiled at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm
It took a long time until Dragon stopped shuddering from his sobs. He stayed still for a while then took his hands off his face, only touching it again to wipe away the tears. "Ah, I'm sorry." he muttered, his voice calmer and without any hint of shyness. "I get like that time to time, but don't let that ruin today, yes?" he smiled eerily at his cousins while rising to his feet. Both of his eyes were sparkles of dim gray. "Let's go see Obsidian. I wouldn't want to keep him waiting."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:25 pm
the twins gave soft sighs as they looked at him, shifting back to their toddler forms rather quickly. "don't...lie to us..." they sighed and played with their hair. "but...if you dun wanna talk about it...we won't bug you..." they shrugged and lightly took his hands again. "lets go see him" they nodded softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 pm
Dragon just smiled calmly, gently gripping their hands, and walked back towards Obsidian while observing his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm
the twins smiled softly up at him as they walked, happy to be with him again. "cousin.... you havin' fun?" they asked softly, tipping their heads to the side a bit.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Obsidian peered behind him, but kept his focus on the outside.Not as many asteroids threatened their lives and he was both disappointed and grateful."Well, we are heading for a surprise." he said.Colorful shooting stars formed numerous patterns infront of his eyes.First a circle, triangle and then a star.It gained creativety and made an boat and detailed it with little crew members.Alaska had it's Northern Lights and space had this.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm
He studied a few buttons when he heard his cousins. "Hmm? I suppose so." he murmured. This was perhaps the longest his eyes have stayed one color. The trio reached Obsidian when he spoke. "Stars? Delightful." he smiled slowly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm
"good" the twins smiled a bit brighter up at him before looking at obsidian and what was behind him. "ohhhhhh pwetttyy..." they cooed, actually sounding like toddlers for once.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff