View Results

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Within the span of less than a week my three headsets broke. There was an incident where my cat knocked down my xbox and loosened the ps3 av cable so when i tried playing a game the sound on my turtle beach would crap out. Of course I didnt find that out till after I opened up my backup turtle beach thinking the first one was broken. Was playing mw2 then put the headset down and went to get a drink. When i came back the sound started to go and then just quit on me. PISSED since it was less then 3 days old. So i had to contact turtle beach and they said theyd replace it but Im still waiting for the rma number so I can ship it to them. That was fine since I still had my shitty headset. -_- Then the same thing happen to that headset. Im like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU because now I have zero turtle beaches and only a sony bluetooth left. -______- that worked fine for a day and then it was like HAHAHAHA ******** YOU MEGAN! I DONT FEEL LIKE WORKING. K BYE! -_____- ******** me...

So now I have to try and get two turtle beaches replaced and sell my bluetooth since I hate it anyway. I was thinking it had something to do with my playstation but I have no idea. Has anything like this happened to you guys? Do you think its my ps3 or is it normal for these headsets to just crap out on you? I was thinking if I can get the headsets replaced that Id sell them and use that money to buy a better headset but only if that headset has a warranty so if it breaks I can replace it. What headset do you think is best?

OOOH and now my mw2 for my xbox wont work. I have absolutely ZERO knowledge about xbox. What happened? I left the game in the xbox with the system off and then my cat knocked it down. There arent any scratches on the disc and other xbox games will play but this one. Is the game broke or something?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 pm
Mine has a similar problem. I use the "official" PS3 bluetooth headset and it just shuts off on its own right away after it being turned on. Its fully charged and it drains the battery just fine when its turned on as normal. Yet it shuts off on its own. Just the other day, my brother threw it across the living room, lol. Which could mean that its beyond repair, but he did something that I wanted to do for a while, so I can care less about it.

Bu if your turtle beaches keep breaking, why do you want new ones of the same brand? (if it is a brand, I dunno.)

P.S. I think your cat hates you, or is the jealous type.

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:25 pm
I dont like cats; I have one personaly claws my ankles walking down the hall, that aside you do need new head sets maybe you just get unlucky and manage to get the one's that are buged or it's just that the brand isnt exactly what it used to be? ~ Old dogs need to be put down but never harmed~?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Mine has a similar problem. I use the "official" PS3 bluetooth headset and it just shuts off on its own right away after it being turned on. Its fully charged and it drains the battery just fine when its turned on as normal. Yet it shuts off on its own. Just the other day, my brother threw it across the living room, lol. Which could mean that its beyond repair, but he did something that I wanted to do for a while, so I can care less about it.

Bu if your turtle beaches keep breaking, why do you want new ones of the same brand? (if it is a brand, I dunno.)

P.S. I think your cat hates you, or is the jealous type.

Ive abused the hell outta my sony bluetooth. That thing is like a cockroach, nothing will kill it. Ive had cats chew on it, drunk playing with it, lost it tons of times, lent it out to people, lost the parts to it, but it still managed to work when i needed it. I have the hardest time having keeping it connected to my ps3 though.

I like the turtle beaches but theyve broken on my like 4 times now. The reason i like them so much is that if you contact turtle beach and fill out a report theyll tell you to send it in and get repaired or give you a new one. All youll have to pay is the $5 something it cost to ship it out. Ill take the hassle and the shipping cost for a new headset over buying a new one for $60.

Lol nah i dont think my cat was jealous. Shes still sort of a kitten and was climbing on the windowsill. I keep my dresser which had my xbox and ps3 on it right next tot the window. I yelled at her and she freaked out and fell. Learned my lesson and moved the systems to a shelf under my computer desk.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Nekromantlc
I dont like cats; I have one personaly claws my ankles walking down the hall, that aside you do need new head sets maybe you just get unlucky and manage to get the one's that are buged or it's just that the brand isnt exactly what it used to be? ~ Old dogs need to be put down but never harmed~?
They can be little assholes at times....most of the time they are. -_- and ive got 6. 2 are mine 2 are my sisters and 2 are my mas and stepdads. Idk much about any headset really. Ive had the sony bluetooth for about 5 years now. its a good mic for talking but not for hearing the game. The turtle beach px21 are good but crap out on me. I got my first one maybe 2-3 years ago and since then ive been through 4...if i get my 2 replaced then ill be on 6. Yeah they break easily but you can get them replaced and only pay the shipping fee for a new headset. Ive never owned any other headset. Well there is that crappy on that comes with the xbox but that thing sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
They can be little assholes at times....most of the time they are. -_- and ive got 6. 2 are mine 2 are my sisters and 2 are my mas and stepdads. Idk much about any headset really. Ive had the sony bluetooth for about 5 years now. its a good mic for talking but not for hearing the game. The turtle beach px21 are good but crap out on me. I got my first one maybe 2-3 years ago and since then ive been through 4...if i get my 2 replaced then ill be on 6. Yeah they break easily but you can get them replaced and only pay the shipping fee for a new headset. Ive never owned any other headset. Well there is that crappy on that comes with the xbox but that thing sucks.

big earmuffs arent always the best way to go im just fine with my small bluetooth but I guess if you really want to be able to hear your team mates in a battle game it would help but I like being able to hear the sound in the game like footsteps or gun fire close by but yeah you need to change up your game. maybe?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 pm
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

big earmuffs arent always the best way to go im just fine with my small bluetooth but I guess if you really want to be able to hear your team mates in a battle game it would help but I like being able to hear the sound in the game like footsteps or gun fire close by but yeah you need to change up your game. maybe?
Thats the whole reason I like the turtle beach px21. It has a game and chat volume. If the games too loud and I cant hear my mates then ill turn the chat volume up...thats not usually the case though. theyre pretty damn loud. If i need a mic just to chat then the bluetooth is fine. However i mainly play search and destroy on mw2 and like to sound whore like a mofo. With the px21 I can turn the bass up and game volume up and the big earmuff type helps cancel out other sounds. REALLY helps with hearing footsteps and other sounds like the rustle of someone in a bush. Plus itll play that sound on either the left or right side so you know which direction theyre on.

Id love to know if anyone else has a mic thatll do what the px21 does but doesnt break as often as it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 am
Your MW 2 on Xbox not working is Gods way of saying you should play MW 2 on ps3 with me instead, and get CRUSHED. Functioning mic or no.  

Cazavor

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 am
Cazavor
Your MW 2 on Xbox not working is Gods way of saying you should play MW 2 on ps3 with me instead, and get CRUSHED. Functioning mic or no.
Lmao your delusional lol. You and I both know IM GOD and will crush you. Good news is I got a rma number to replace one of my headsets. Will ship that out tomorrow and hopefully have a new mic soon. Working on getting the second headset replaced. sad Havent really felt like playing since I dont have a headset. I dont like playing with the audio going through my tv. Its hard to hear people and footsteps that way. My bf should be getting his ps3 today so if hes on then I might play....but he doesnt like my friends so idk if hell want me playing with other guys lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm
Sweet! So turtle beach replied to both my messages and gave me two RMA numbers for both my turtle beaches. Sent one out today and Ill send the other one out tomorrow. If everything goes well then theyll send me back two new turtle beaches. 4laugh  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm
thats cool hope they dont bust on you ~keep your ear to the ground~!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm
Nekromantlc
I hope they wont either, but with my luck they probably will  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

where do you normaly keep your head set's? I just toss mine inside a box and it hasent broken on me yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:23 pm
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

where do you normaly keep your head set's? I just toss mine inside a box and it hasent broken on me yet?
Um...*cough* on the floor.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:26 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

Um...*cough* on the floor.

Oohh really your not kidding why would you just toss it there?  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff