Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Shady's Back. Back Again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Hey~
I got my new laptop just this past Saturday! (And I love it)
Don't think I haven't been thinking of this guild the past....2 months I've been gone? So much has changed already. I've actually been planning a lot of cool things for my own guild which is sadly as desolate as I left it..

So, this might not be my official return...but I'm here for now (Technically I'm not supposed to use internet yet, but I can't resist...) so if you guys could fill me in on all the past news and stuff (I'm curious about the Alchemy feature in particular...) that would be great!

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, I think some people changed their names. So, some explanations need some explanin'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:04 pm
Welcome back! (:
Feel free to re-apply and I can bring you back to you're position!

I'm happy to hear your back!

Toxic Pepper
Captain

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm
That's great.
I was hoping this guild would be like back in its heyday, but hopefully with the collaboration of great minds, we can all make it better.
I've actually made a whole Word document full of ideas for guild stuff. Mostly for my own, though, but no shame in borrowing ideas from it. It's what the Romans did, after all xD

Maybe after my dad gets some better high-speed internet (instead of borrowing the neighbor's xD) I'll reapply. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to do this without dad knowing o.o

So, can anyone fill me in on the latest and greatest? I like all the new gold shop clothes. The school things in particular, I've been craving backpacks since...forever. I'm glad more people are liking gold shops now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm
welcome back hun  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff