Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
TOBI LIED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 am
Read the latest chapter, and you'll know what i mean.
http://mangastream.com/

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94539395/1

White below once you've read. or not. i dont care.

I KNEW That tobi wasn't Madara. Meaning that he might be Obito now. OR Madara's brother. Or maybe a member of the Uchiha family who was on a mission at the time of the uchiha family slaughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 am
5 bucks it's his brother  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 am
then again i've always expected it might be obito, even if that makes no sense  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 am
jedimastersonic

I would agree but my reasoning is that I don't believe they have ever showed Tobi's other eye poossesing a sharingan. Then Kakashis sharingan does the time and space manipulation just like Tobi's which led me to believe it was obito. My thoughts atleast..  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
jedimastersonic

I would agree but my reasoning is that I don't believe they have ever showed Tobi's other eye poossesing a sharingan. Then Kakashis sharingan does the time and space manipulation just like Tobi's which led me to believe it was obito. My thoughts atleast..

yeah i know, so looks like we will be guessing for atleast another week on who this might be

Edit: if his sharingan is capable of doing unforseen abilities with the time space sharingan, it might explain how he is alive  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 am
jedimastersonic
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
jedimastersonic

yeah i know, so looks like we will be guessing for atleast another week on who this might be

Edit: if his sharingan is capable of doing unforseen abilities with the time space sharingan, it might explain how he is alive

True ha damn. I'm gonna start thinking about this now  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 am
Thing with madara's brothers mangekyu, it never stated what it did. Maybe its ability is the one Tobi is currently using?
It's also how he could pass for being madara when he shows his face to people, since i'm sure they looked simular as they were family  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Thing with madara's brothers mangekyu, it never stated what it did. Maybe its ability is the one Tobi is currently using?
It's also how he could pass for being madara when he shows his face to people, since i'm sure they looked simular as they were family

thats also true. and since madara isn't tobi, we dont actually know if his brother died or not  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 am
Put it this way. Tobi has only ever been seen with ONE sharingan. Obito lost ONE sharingan. Even if it is in the wrong socket, It would be nothing for a medical nin to transplant it. Now... Who does tobi always hang with? even now. Answer: Zetsu. Where is Zetsu from? Answer: the grass country. Where did Obito supposedly "Die"? Answer: The Grass Country. When Kakashi first saw Tobi's Sharingan, he was shocked beyond belief. Like he might have recognized it.(Probably not. He might have just been shocked to see a sharingan at all)

Also, we know that Half of Obito's body is crushed. but what is Zetsu's ability? He regenerates fast, and can create copys of people by melding with their leftover chakra. Also, why is it only the white Zetsus are used, and we don't see the other half of the black Zetsu? Because it is quite possible that it is formed with the broken body of Obito. Also Tobi stated (when people thought he was Madara) that he was only a Shell of his former self. You with me?

I might be missing some stuff, but this is the Core of it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Raimundo vi Britannia
Put it this way. Tobi has only ever been seen with ONE sharingan. Obito lost ONE sharingan. Even if it is in the wrong socket, It would be nothing for a medical nin to transplant it. Now... Who does tobi always hang with? even now. Answer: Zetsu. Where is Zetsu from? Answer: the grass country. Where did Obito supposedly "Die"? Answer: The Grass Country. When Kakashi first saw Tobi's Sharingan, he was shocked beyond belief. Like he might have recognized it.(Probably not. He might have just been shocked to see a sharingan at all)

Also, we know that Half of Obito's body is crushed. but what is Zetsu's ability? He regenerates fast, and can create copys of people by melding with their leftover chakra. Also, why is it only the white Zetsus are used, and we don't see the other half of the black Zetsu? Because it is quite possible that it is formed with the broken body of Obito. Also Tobi stated (when people thought he was Madara) that he was only a Shell of his former self. You with me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Raimundo vi Britannia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still doesn't change any of the other stuff. One Sharingan or Two. After the Massacre of the Uchiha, He could have gotten another one.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm
http://lordsarito.deviantart.com/art/The-Masked-One-263343436?q=sort:time rinnegan&qo=166  

Shinji Inawa

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 am
ok I don't keep track with the manga anymore (college makes it hard to do) but I even thought it was Obito. Let's do a Kingdom Hearts Anagram here

Obito
Tobi

So anyone see that they have an anagram and leave out a o? Also I knew Obito's back story because I stumbled across his story one day and then saw Tobi in the anime and learn that he was a Sharingan user and I've always that it was Tobi using some badass justu to survive the rock crush so Tobi was Obito. And Raimundo has a point. He could have taken another eye and still be able to use it. Kakashi is able to use it as a implant so Obito can still use it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 am
Tobi is shown to be elderly. (Bags under eyes), Obito would be the same age as kakashi.

The Real madara knows who Tobi is. And from the looks of it, Was aware of his plan, or even apart of said plan. Meaning Tobi is old enough to be from Madara's era.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 pm
Tobi is an advanced Zetsu clone. Madara has Mokuton and when he wants to know if Kabuto knows the full plan he does what? Checks his chest, quite possibly he left some sort of link between him and the clone upon his chest. Further supporting this fact, Tobi doesn't bleed blood, on those rare occassions he is struck, he bleeds what? SAP, tree sap! It is entirely possible Madara copied his drives (and possibly his memories/some of them) onto the clone, what? Sounds impossible? Orochimaru has a jutsu that transfurs souls, is it hard to believe that the Sharingan (Which can show memories to others) could be able to overwrite (Or in Zetsu clone's case, write, as it wouldn't have memories ETC) a mind in ths fashion?  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff