Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What do you prefer, cramming or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you prefer?
  Cramming
  Preparing Beforehand
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:38 am
Well maybe some of you would think of course it would not be cramming.
I thought of the same thing also but recently we had a debate in class the people who'd rather cram and the people who'd rather prepare beforehand. And there's quite a lot of those people who'd rather cram.

And so that's it...I don't remember much about the debate so I can't say a cover of their discussion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so what do you think of cramming...are you one of the people who prefers to cram?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 am
I would rather prepare for something before hand.  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

velvetveela

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 am
As long as I already knew the material beforehand, for example math I was already taught, I just need refreshing? I cram. And I tend to do better when I cram, mostly because I have photographic memory and I can look at it right before the test and I have an imprint in my head. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 am
I usually cram for things like vocabulary tests. For everything else, I prepare beforehand. I do a lot better when I cram on vocab tests, I do better when I prepare for everything else.  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Neshima

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 am
I prefer prepping before hand but that doesn't usually end up happening with work and stuff razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm
i prefer not to cram  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaleidosis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 am
Ideally I'd rather have the time to plan and prepare, but since I procrastinate so much I always end up cramming anyway...like now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am
velvetveela
As long as I already knew the material beforehand, for example math I was already taught, I just need refreshing? I cram. And I tend to do better when I cram, mostly because I have photographic memory and I can look at it right before the test and I have an imprint in my head. xD

you lucky elephant monkey D:<
ily :3
(weirdo)
HEY WHO'S THAT!?
(im you dummy crying )
oh great D: another me

koolay0

FlightlessFae

Shirtless Rogue

8,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 pm
emotion_facepalm I don't study... If I did then I would probably try to prepare ahead of time because if you cram you normally only would remember a small portion of it. Unless of course you have a photographic memory or are special enough to remember the stuff.  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games