Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Request: Guild announcement for chuunin exams: 10/13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 am
This is a request for the captain or one of the VC to create an announcement (not a forum topic, that has already been made by me) for the upcoming december chuunin exams.

Hopefully, with fall break coming up, as well as thanksgiving break fast approaching, this will help get guild activity up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 am
By the way i want to ask since this is a fighting only exam, will the applicants see each other, or just be thrown in together?  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I have a suggestion for the upcoming exams. On December 10th, the applicants must submit their profiles to one area so we can keep track of it. Im saying this so noone edits their profiles in the middle of the exam, adding some jutsu or some information that could possibly change the outcome of whatever they are doing. I seen this done in the past, and rather not it happen in the future.

So, again just a suggestion, everyone could submit their profile so we know who really has what skill. So that way we don't have a situation where someone uses a skill they don't have, someone checks it out, and sees they don't have it. And we go to check it out and find out they suddenly do now.

*Those who might not be on the 10th to be able to submit their profile can do it early or let crew know so once they do get on they can submit it and we be squared.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:52 pm
As a temp crew, I normally wouldn't be able to post in the crew forum, but this thread *does* directly pertain to me.

I'll make the thread for it on the first of December. And I will make it perfectly clear that--once their profile is posted, it's final.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
As a temp crew, I normally wouldn't be able to post in the crew forum, but this thread *does* directly pertain to me.

I'll make the thread for it on the first of December. And I will make it perfectly clear that--once their profile is posted, it's final.

Alright thats good.

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff