Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Vatanee walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. She took out her sketch book and began to draw and started talking to herself. I hate going to new schools. The scheduals are different every time. Well, I guess I'll be miserable just like at all the other schools I've been to.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack walked into the coffee shop looking around only seeing one person in the shop so far so he walked over to her as he could tell see ws eather new or he had not seen here yet "Hello miss my name is Jack Cutter what would your name be" he said to her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:26 pm
She looked up from her drawing and looked at the guy standing in front of her. She smiled Hi, I'm Vatanee Michaelis. Nice to meet you Jack. Do you wanna sit down? She moved her stuff over so he could sit down next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 pm
"Nice to meet you to Vatanee" He said as he sat down and looked at her "You must be new here so were you from" he then said as he looked her over  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Pretty much everywhere. I move around a lot. But I'm orignally from New York. She said while touching up her drawing then putting the sketch book away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 pm
"Same here i have been moveing around alot to but i was rased in Moscow then moved here a little while back but anyway you draw alot" he then said as he looked at her sketch book before she put it way  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm
It's probably the only thing I'm good at so it takes up most of my time and I love it so I can't complain. She replied smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm
"Everyone has something they love to do drawing is yours i rather be hunting or outside" he then said to her as he looked her over once more  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm
The only time I ever like being outside is when its dark. I find it easier to think. She said not noticing Jack looking her over.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm
"The dark that is something i know alot about" he said as he looked back at his hand "tell me are you human" he then said as he voice got a little deeper  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Godess Ice Fox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:49 am
Alisa walks into the coffee shop, in love with every human guy she sees and sits in a booth and ordered a bone.She studied it then started chewing on it while reading on her computer.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Madori led Boo into the coffee shop by his scarf as he looked towards other customers for help."Why don't you have some caffeine?Sugar?Something to stimulate your brain."said Madori, placing her money on the counter.Boo couldn't pull away from her grip so he just looked at his feet."Yes'm."When their orders were ready she sat him down hastily in a booth.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 pm
Vatanee looked up at the people who just walked in then back at Jack Yeah, I'm human. Why do you ask? She said will curiousity.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 pm
Jack looked at her his eyes when from blue to black and at the same time a black ball of dark energy formed in his hand "not every one here is human or nice eather"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm
What are you talking about? And what are you holding in your hand? She asked staring at him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff