Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm
"Just go talk to a girl. It's usually hard to talk to the same gender, but it's better than nothing." he shrugged before hearing her very last statement. "Yeah, I kinda had a feeling when I managed to get that man to snap out of that trance." he murmured before familiar voices made him perk up. The white-haired man turned around and smiled when he saw the twins. "Hey!" he smiled and hugged them back until he heard them, a small guilty look flashing over his face. "Oh! I'm sorry! I meant to get my phone but..." He nudged his head towards the leaving Erik and Myka. "A lot of stuff came up." he sighed then looked down at them. "What about you guys? How do you feel?" he asked, feeling more guilty as they. "You should've just called me."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 pm
I sighed shook my head "Naw, Roy it hard ..to hard ...." watching the girls come in as they Embraced Roy i knew those were his girlfriends .but they looked hurt i gasped .putting a hand to my mouth i sighed they looked badly hurt. then listened to Roy exchanged with the girls an i spoke up" who ...who did this to you ." i was about to ask if they were alright .but Roy beat me to it an they answered ."Do you two need a drink ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 am
Sighing as they hugged him again, the twins gave him tiny smiles. "we're fine... Just a little sore..." they mumbled, slowly sitting in a nearby table so their legs didn't give out in them. "we would've called you, but we had to go to the doctors office and get some painkillers anyways." they shrugged, only to wince. Shrugging hurt too it seemed; the list of pains just kept on growing...
Looking tithe girl who'd asked if they needed drinks, the smiled and whom their heads. "thanks, but we're good for now..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am
I smiled "Oh alright " I felt sorry for them , how badly hurt they looked "did you see who did this to you ?"I asked i wanted to help them . remembering my fathers words .i nodded to myself i looked over at Roy"you should take them home there in great deal of pain."  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 am
The Swordsman frowned and rubbed their backs, nodding at Anna. "I'll take them home," he murmured before looking at them with lavender eyes full of concern. "If you guys want to, that is."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am
They smiled up at him, taking hold of us hands. "well be alright, if you have things you still need to do, then we can wait. Besides, the meds we took should kick in soon." they hummed, doing their best to keep him from worried too much.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am
I shook my head"another time, they Really need rest ."I smiled at the Three of them "I have to be going anyways ,I have unfinished business..eles where ."I nodded "Roy , girls ,excuse me "
(Exits shop)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 am
Roy nodded his goodbye to them before he looked at the twins sternly. "You guys come first." he said and began walking them back to their dorms. "Come on, we're going to get you rest."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm
"we told you, we're fine." they sighed, walking with him anyways. "really, we don't have to go back if you have other things to do." they mumbled, not wanting to admit that they wanted to stay by him because they were scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 pm
"And everything I have to do can wait. You're my first priority." he said, refusing to let them just stay in pain. "Come on. We're out here already, let's go rent a movie and get some chips." he offered with a small smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 pm
"alright" they smiled, going up on their toes to kiss his cheeks. "you pick the movie? We picked the last one..." they sighed, going back down to their normal hieghts as their fingers entwined with his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:47 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Aki walked through the entranceway of the coffee shop he had seen on his way into school. It had taken them a bit of time asking around, but they eventually stumbled right where they intended to be.

As with most coffee shops, the drink menu was up above the barista station boasting its new summer iced mocha flavors. Below it were display cases full of dozens of pastries and cakes alike. Everything looked good and the prices weren't too bad either.

"Looks like we picked a good one, eh?" he quipped, turning to his companion as he said so. He hoped the first impression Milo would get would be a good one. Otherwise they had spent all that time looking for nothing.

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image
----------------------------------

Milo sighed, he was sort of relieved when they'd found the coffee shop. While Milo liked talking to people...it seemed like for a while, they were going in circles.

'I'm kind of surprised we even got here...'
he admitted to himself, scratching the back of his neck as he neared the counter. Milo tended to be a coffee drinker but, those usually made him even more unstill than he usually was, "Took a while but it was worth it." he agreed with a nod.

The coffee shop looked fairly empty as Milo glanced around, only a few people sat around the place and they seemed too interested in what they were doing to even notice the new customers. The cashier smiled as they neared, "Hello ,how can I help you?" she asked, and the way she did made Milo think that they were probably told to greet customers that way.

OCC: Sorry for taking so long to respond xD I've been incredibly busy today

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:10 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes
OOC: No problem! I completely understand XD

Aki Tsune
User Image

What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Aki smiled politely at the barista behind the counter, then turned his attention to the display case. He had never really had a sweet tooth, but he liked getting pastries every once in a while. One thing he really missed about home was Japanese sweets. He looked for some semblance of an authentic dessert, but fell short of anything worthy.

In slight disappointment, he kept looking and found something that would do the job for the time being. "Alright, I think I know what I'm getting. Know what you want?" he asked Milo, reaching in his back pocket for his wallet.

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

Milo nodded, pointing at a slice of apple pie behind the glass. Milo was a fan of sweets, he was usually eating some kind of candy to keep him busy, though he wasn't a fan of the complicated things. He liked keeping his flavors simple... which wasn't really the taste you expected from an 'artist'.

As the cashier nodded and put both of their orders on a plate and charged from them, he turned to Akie with a warm smile, "I'll invite next time." he promised the boy. He had tried to ignore the hazy feeling he'd usually get before small hallucinations but as they got less possible to ignore, things started looking a lot more alive. The cafe still had everything in the place that he'd seen them before, though now, his mind was giving the whole place a look of liveness that was difficult to not stare at.

OCC: Sorry for taking so long to respond

TeddyAssassin33

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out