Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply › Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )
Job Application // Event Planner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 am
Post your applications here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 am
Event Planners

♥ ▬ xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
♥ ▬ lexilex17
♥ ▬ X-Little Miss Grimm-X  

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am
User Image

Username: xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Total Posts: 2546 (In The Forums)
About Yourself: Hum... I'm a 16 year old girl, vegetarian, um... I don't know. If there's anything you want to know, just ask~
Why should I hire you? Because I am very hard working. I also have way too much time on my hands and I'm very easy to get along with.
Why do you want this position? Because I love to plan and host events, it's always so fun to come up with great ideas and see them come to fruitition.
Any experience? Yes. I help plan events for my guild and a guild where I'm a VC. I also host events in all my shops.
How do you plan to do your job? As much as possible. Like I said I have lots of time.
How much gold do you expect? I don't really care, to be honest. You could give me 1 Gold per job for all I care. ^.^
Any questions/concerns? Nope~^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am
xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
User Image

Username: xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Total Posts: 2546 (In The Forums)
About Yourself: Hum... I'm a 16 year old girl, vegetarian, um... I don't know. If there's anything you want to know, just ask~
Why should I hire you? Because I am very hard working. I also have way too much time on my hands and I'm very easy to get along with.
Why do you want this position? Because I love to plan and host events, it's always so fun to come up with great ideas and see them come to fruitition.
Any experience? Yes. I help plan events for my guild and a guild where I'm a VC. I also host events in all my shops.
How do you plan to do your job? As much as possible. Like I said I have lots of time.
How much gold do you expect? I don't really care, to be honest. You could give me 1 Gold per job for all I care. ^.^
Any questions/concerns? Nope~^.^

Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

lexilex17
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Username: lexilex17
Total Posts: On this account I have around 100 posts. On the other account I have around 2,000 posts.
About Yourself: I'm lexilex17 just lexi though please! I love to play sports, volleyball is my favorite. I also play the violin, 3rd year now! smile
Why should I hire you? I'm very hard working, commited to everything I choose to do, and I'm on Gaia a lot.
Why do you want this position? I love to plan things! I'm always organizing and planning things, so why not do what I love?
Any experience? I'm always planning parties, sleepovers, school activities, you name it! I own a guild on my other account, so I plan contests, and parties. smile
How do you plan to do your job? I plan to do this as long as you need me. I always work hard at any projects I have and I don't plan to quit doing that anytime soon!
How much gold do you expect? Any pay is fine with me. What ever you think is reasonable.
Any questions/concerns? Nope, not that I know of. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm
lexilex17
User Image

Username: lexilex17
Total Posts: On this account I have around 100 posts. On the other account I have around 2,000 posts.
About Yourself: I'm lexilex17 just lexi though please! I love to play sports, volleyball is my favorite. I also play the violin, 3rd year now! smile
Why should I hire you? I'm very hard working, commited to everything I choose to do, and I'm on Gaia a lot.
Why do you want this position? I love to plan things! I'm always organizing and planning things, so why not do what I love?
Any experience? I'm always planning parties, sleepovers, school activities, you name it! I own a guild on my other account, so I plan contests, and parties. smile
How do you plan to do your job? I plan to do this as long as you need me. I always work hard at any projects I have and I don't plan to quit doing that anytime soon!
How much gold do you expect? Any pay is fine with me. What ever you think is reasonable.
Any questions/concerns? Nope, not that I know of. smile

Hired.
Head to the ID Office.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Username: X-Little Miss Grimm-X
Total Posts: 8265
About Yourself: I am also mainly known as Alice. Um I love to sit and play video games and I like anything having to do with computers ^^
Why should I hire you? I really like to plan things and I am very good to work with others.
Why do you want this position? Becuase it would be fun and I want to do something having to do with a guild besides my own ^3^
Any experience? Not really..But I am coenciting with my Vice Capitans in my other guild to plan a dance
How do you plan to do your job? I plan on talking to the other Event Planners and making ideas and stuff!
How much gold do you expect? I dun't care. Personally if I don't get any I'd be just as happy as if I got a million. ^^
Any questions/concerns? No I have none at all ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm
X-Little Miss Grimm-X
User Image

Username: X-Little Miss Grimm-X
Total Posts: 8265
About Yourself: I am also mainly known as Alice. Um I love to sit and play video games and I like anything having to do with computers ^^
Why should I hire you? I really like to plan things and I am very good to work with others.
Why do you want this position? Becuase it would be fun and I want to do something having to do with a guild besides my own ^3^
Any experience? Not really..But I am coenciting with my Vice Capitans in my other guild to plan a dance
How do you plan to do your job? I plan on talking to the other Event Planners and making ideas and stuff!
How much gold do you expect? I dun't care. Personally if I don't get any I'd be just as happy as if I got a million. ^^
Any questions/concerns? No I have none at all ^^
User Image

Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
› Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )

Manage Your Items