Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 am
User Image

You enter the Ravine, the breeze flows through your skin. The water currents follow the hillsides. It is a wonderful place to be here; like first dates, picnics and study areas. There is no sign of pollution here and barely has trash sitting on the fields.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 am
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ( )

♫ ♪ Haiii;

Aiya needed to find somewhere quiet to study. She searched for a place that wasn't too lively like that library. She came across a Ravine that felt empty. Aiya went to the edge of a cliff and studied peacefully. Alas, after 10 minutes, she found herself enjoying the view. She sighed and put her book aside, looking at the beautiful scenery. -Pyon

Character Information <3

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-Achiles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

Dollface, Don't you dare get in my nerves...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Emmi entered the ravine and found a girl sitting an enjoying the scene. "Hello!" She yelled to the girl.

I'll rip your heart out.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

♫ ♪ Haiii;

She widened her eyes at the girl.
                                            so people actually knew about this place, huh? she thought. Aiya replied to the girl. "E-eh. Hello. My name is Aiya Haruhisa." She began, "Pleasure to meet you."-Pyon

Character Information <3

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-Achiles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

"Nice to meet you Aiya." She said, "I'm Emmi Chyre. Nice to meet you to" she ended. Emmi looked at the girl and thought she was rather cute. Out of nnowhere she bursted out "Friends?" She thought it would be a good idea to make new ones.

I'll rip your heart out.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

♫ ♪ Haiii;

"Uhhh.." she said in confusion. It was their first meeting and already she's asking her to become friends with her. "O-okay, Emmi" she said. She got up from her seat and dusted her skirt. "Anyway, I've got to go study." she said, and left... Her head was boiling in excitement when she found her first friend.Emmi Chyre she repeated in her head several times-Pyon

Character Information <3

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

A curly silver-haired man walked down to the ravine. His black coat was halfway buttoned and the white shirt underneath was halfway tucked in, his tie loose but still managing to hang around his neck. On the breast pocket of the coat was a small emblem: a gray and white shield with a grinning snake above it and wearing a crown. Beneath the shield was a small banner that had 'Sloth' written on it. The man, with his strange looks, especially his lime green eyes, walked down to the water and crouched down, watching the fish go by quickly. Ah, what a wonderful little place to take a break from substituting. Honestly, sometimes he felt like he was the only teacher here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Aiya Left in such short notice. In 5 minutes of talking, you would think that they were already friends. She noticed a man silently entering the Ravine. She looked back and gasped. He looked rather old.. Well, older than her. Despite her weird gut feeling, she walked up to him. "Hi!" She greeted. "I never thought that anyone besides me and Aiya knew about this place" She softly whispered.

I'll rip your heart out.

User Image

x-Achiles

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

The man turned when he heard the girl and smiled as he rose to his feet. He was around 5'9'' despite his mid 20's age. "You'd be amazed at what secrets kids will spread, dearie." he chuckled then nodded his head at her. "Call me Nikolai, dearie, I absolutely dread anything like Mr. Byko. It makes me feel old." he grinned while running a hand through his silver locks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
**Hazell Shea**
Hazell's rose petal dress flew up as she plummeted from a tree branch and onto the banks where there was a chance of falling to her apparent death.Well, from her size anyway.Why couldn't she be one of the taller Fae like that Lavi or his son? Her wings flinched at the mere thought of slipping into the water and she took a step back.So far were two girls and a man who was looking too handsome for his own good.She giggled and recalled that she was only the size of someone's thumb.An exhale of breath would knock her vunerable and weak body down.Besides, he was already conversing with a girl that was way tall.Hazell shimmered and stopped her foot down, accidentally stubbing her other toe."Ek!" she squeaked and began hopping on one leg.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Nikolai paused for a second then turned his head, his lime green eyes sweeping his surroundings. He thought he heard something... A grin climbed over his face as he turned back to the girl. "I'm sorry, deary, I thought I heard something for a minute." he yawned and briefly glanced over at the area a small pink dot was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

The pain in her foot subsided and she wrapped her arms around herself."Hmmp...".She did not escape her nephews for this...this...place.Mother Nature would be angry at her if she insulted any part of the world and it's natural settings.Hazell gasped as he looked at her and blushed, her cheeks turning a tomato red."Sweet Honeydew,his eyes are pretty."She would make the girl float away for a chance to talk with him.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Seeing that he lost the young lady's attention, Nikolai drifted away and walked down the river. He stared at a few wildlife creatures then at the sky. My, what a wonderful place to take a nap in, now to find the right place...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm
Hazell levitated into the air and sighed lovingly at him.Her wings fluttered graciously and excitedly,like a hummingbird,with joy and affection for a man she didn't even know.Fae knew what they wanted and she wanted him.As he moved along a path she watched and repeated her sigh.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

The slender man weaved his way through a few bushes and trees until he found the perfect stretch of land. All the plants circled it except for grass that served as a mattress, and it faced the gorgeous waters. A lazy grin climbed on Nikolai's face. It was practically calling out to him, so he should make good use of it. He wandered towards it and with a content sigh he lowered himself onto the grass and laid his head down on folded arms, welcoming sleep's sought after embrace.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff