Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:03 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

After hearing a great amount of applause, Adrian pulled out of the kiss, reaching up to stroke his wife's cheek with the backs of his fingers. "I love you, Lena," he whispered, kissing her forehead sweetly. "I mean, Mrs. Darcy." Oh, it felt wonderful to finally be able to say that! Mrs. Darcy...his Mrs. Darcy. His beautiful, kind, intelligent, adorable Mrs. Darcy.
The Rider kissed her again, unable to stop himself. "I got a present for Dragon," he whispered against her lips. "I hope you don't mind too much."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 am
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

xXxSeeing as the last three of the guys decided on tag teaming him, the vampire could just barely be heard sighing before they ended up on the ground with dislocated limbs. The main instigator, however, had blood running from his misshapen nose although it was slightly hard to tell seeing as he was practically eating the dirt while Lurtz had one foot on his back and both arms pulled back behind him.

xxxxx"Say it." "N-agh!" "Say. It," the vampire repeated icily after having shifted the guy's arm into a painful position ever so slightly. "W-we're sorry, alright?! Now call this freak off of me!" the guy almost seemed to cry out which ended up in Lurtz's eyes flicking over to Dragon with that colder yet more mysterious gaze that was the vampire's true personality. "Is all forgiven, milord?"

xxxxxOh the things in his apartment that awaited his return. How did today end up as the day his shell began to shatter so easily? "Gifts, sir? Mere objects and promises of better things that are easily replaced by more things and promises... Not a good first impression in my opinion... It remains misunderstood no matter how many times I think it over... You can't buy people's feelings... Mm? Oh yes. I apologize for having to do this to you gentlemen, but now you know the error of your ways and how everything comes with a price." Releasing the guy's arms and lightly pushing the guy forwards with his foot, the vampire turned on his heel and padded over to Dragon, his gaze no longer shifting away from eye contact. With one swift motion, his right hand was over where his heart should be, his head slightly bowed and his body having lowered itself into a kneeling on one knee position. He was the perfect soldier, the perfect knight, as he'd been raised to be. "I made a promise, sir, to defend you no matter the price. Words are just as sharp as the blade and this is but one of the kinder versions of defending you as I can possibly manage. If you wish for a kinder method of dealing with those who speak ill of you, please do not hesitate in telling me and I shall behave in a kinder fashion should this situation rise again. I am a man of my word after all; a knight and soldier. My orders are absolute as are the promises I make."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

Lena beamed at the kisses, kisses she got not from some guy she liked or her boyfriend, but her husband. Lena Darcy, that had a nice ring to it, and it felt like a name that would stick instead of her exes.
Lena was still dazed by the kisses when Adrian spoke to her, and after a few moments she registered what he was saying and smiled at him. "Oh, no that's fine!" she assured as they walked down the aisle together, laughing as she dodged the good luck rice tossed at them. "Really, I think it's cute how much you're like a father to him."

Dragon watched Lurtz attack the group, unsure of how to feel. There was no doubt in his mind that Lurtz looked cool and didn't need help, but he was so... so... scary. He was completely ruthless towards the men, and he had such a fearsome look in his eyes. He wasn't sure what exactly those men had done to get Lurtz so mad, but there was no way they deserved anything like this.
Watching the men run off with their tails between their legs, Dragon turned his head and winced when he saw Lurtz bowing down to him. They made eye contact, purple against blue, concern against the cold. "Lurtz..." Dragon murmured and risked taking a step towards him. "Don't bow to me, get up. You're my friend, not my bodyguard." He set a hand on the man's shoulder and gave him a sad, almost pleading, look. "Come on... You're scaring me."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm
Mayah Playah
I

Awesome nerd
am so

Dantes_river
sorry

User Image
Blinking when Lurtz bowed to their cousin, Lavender and Coco let out a small sigh and rubbed their eyes before snuggling into Dragon. That was longer then they'd expected, what time was it? six? seven? it couldn't be much later then that right?

Smiling softly as they watched their friend walk down the aisle with her new husband, Daisy and Carnation slowly followed after them hand-in-hand, barely glancing in the direction of their boyfriend.
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:34 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I wish I could be the father to him that my own father was," he sighed, stopping and blinking when a small child threw a handful of rice right into his face. He shook it off, continuing down the aisle with his lovely new bride. "But that would have to include him not hating my guts. I can only hope that the gifts I got for him will make up for what he thinks I've done to him."
Adrian grabbed Lena close and pulled her out of the way as a toddler threw cooked rice at them, laughing slightly and brushing it from his suit. "They're so cute when they're that small," he said softly, looking down at the small child. Kneeling, he took her hand and kissed it, smiling charmingly. "Thank you very much for your attendance to my wedding, princess. I hope to one day attend yours."
The little girl giggled and nodded, and Adrian stood. He released her hand and continued down the walk with Lena, stopping when they were a few feet from Dragon. "Do you think you'll be happy with me, Lena?" he asked, eyes on her.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 am
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxHearing how the other spoke, Lurtz stiffened slightly at his own name being murmured by Dragon. When told to get up, he stood up once more and briefly glanced at the two little girls who'd obviously followed them. "I was not raised in having friends, Lord Dragon. I was raised under the impression that I am only to serve and protect. My promises are meant to be followed through when stated. I do not go back on my word. That is the only life I have ever known so I apologize for not being well-versed in the art of friendship... And for scaring you... I just... " Instead of continuing to explain, he simply shook his head slightly and pointed down at Dragon's cousins. His words, no matter how honest, were just excuses for the way he behaved and he knew that better than anyone.

xxxxx"After the groom is done speaking with you, we should return to the apartment. I need to be reset soon before this grows any worse than it has gotten already. I did not wish to scare you by being this way," he rumbled slowly while shifting his gaze back to the ground. He'd done it again. Lurtz Allywar had managed to screw up somehow yet again. No, there was no somehow to it. He knew what had caused this and it was a natural reaction to anyone who actually knew how he'd been before he was nine. His own father had given his brain a reset switch in case he were to ever become disobedient and start acting on his own based on all the what ifs coming together and finding the lesser of the evils involved. Even his father feared what he could do behind that obedient servant most knew him as. He just had to act as he did when he was obedient until they, or he should Dragon fear him that badly, returned to that demonic entity known as a father at his apartment.

xxxxxBriefly glancing up at the bride and groom's approach, part of him wanted to laugh slightly at how lovey-dovey they seemed. "Over and over, I look in your eyes. You were all I desired. You have captured me. I want to hold you. I want to be close to you. I never want to let go. I wish that this night would never end. I need to know could I hold you for a lifetime? Could I look into your eyes? Could I have this night to share this night together? Could I hold you close beside me? Could I hold you for all time? Could I, could I, could I have this kiss forever?" he hummed softly albeit more to himself with a somewhat gentle expression passing over his face. It was a scene he'd more than likely never experience if he continued scaring people much less couldn't gather up the courage to be neither this darker side much less that highly obedient servant. But where was the line that separated the two beings in him? Once again shaking his head clear of the thoughts, his expression serious and yet so cold, he returned his gaze briefly to Dragon's face. "If you don't wish to return to the apartment with me, however, I understand your reasons for not wishing to. As I stated before, the option is yours to make as I will not force you to do anything you do not wish to do..."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

"No, I just married you for the money." Lena remarked with a straight face. Looking over to her husband, she broke out in a large smile and a fit of laughter. "Kidding! I'm kidding!" she laughed before looking at Dragon. "Better hurry before he leaves." she advised. Knowing her son, he'd leave first chance he got.

Roy clapped for the newlyweds, wondering how long it would take for something to happen like it always did with Lena. He turned his head to see Daisy and Carnation. Smiling, he lifted his hand to wave at them, but they showed no acknowledgment. Pausing, Roy lowered his hand slowly. Maybe they just didn't see him. He recalled them having forgotten their memories, but surely they didn't forget him again!
Turning, he strode over to them, reaching them within several steps. "Daisy? Carnation?" he called out with furrowed eyebrows.

Dragon frowned at Lurtz. "I'm not mad or anything," he assured and took a step closer to secure a spot in the other's averted gaze. "I'm just not used to seeing you like this, like how you're not used to having a friend." He smiled warmly at him. "I still want to spend time with you, and I'd love to go back to your apartment, so cheer up, okay?" he asked until he heard a noise nearby. Turning his head, Dragon caught sight of his parents and immediately lost all emotion in his expression, turning as cold as Lurtz was/is.
He stood there and watched them warily with dirt brown eyes. Nothing was said, and he had no intention of fixing that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd
D&C = mad burning_eyes

Dantes_river

User Image
holding Dragon's hands tightly, the little girls smiled up at him. "you okay, Dragon?" they asked softly, worried about him since he'd gone so quiet.

turning when they heard their names, Daisy and Carnation gave a sigh when they made eye contact with Roy. "yes?" they asked, crossing their arms as they watched him.
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Laughing, Adrian kissed her forehead again and rushed forward, stopping once they stood in front of his new son. The Carrier gripped his wife's hand tightly, smiling at the boy. "Hey," he started, not quite sure how to continue on. Feeling another handful of rice fall into his shirt, Adrian gestured to the cars. "I, uh...I've got to talk to you for a moment. Think maybe you can come with us to the reception for a little bit? You can leave as soon as you want to after we talk."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxPart of him wanted to smile at how the multicolored eyed boy across from him tried to ease the stress he was feeling on the inside, but once again only managed a brief flicker of a smile. Why he couldn't keep the smile in place as cheerful people usually were was more than likely his parents fault seeing as he couldn't recall ever being happy throughout his childhood other than when meeting his ex-fiancée for the first time and having her trying to loosen him up. That was when he noted Dragon's expression and glanced at Adrian as he started speaking.

xxxxx"Would you mind just saying it here, milord? We kind of have a previous engagement we cannot miss without repercussions we're already risking for being late as Lord Dragon did not wish to miss your wedding. Seeing as it has come to it's conclusion, we should be heading out soon," Lurtz stated rather swiftly while giving a slight bow towards both Adrian and Lena. Dragon didn't seem too thrilled about his mother and stepfather being near and so he took it upon himself to lessen the blow by being the mediator. "We do wish you a happy future together though." "My offer of you taking up residence in my apartment still stands should you not wish to be around your family. My father should be leaving by midnight at the latest," a soft voice whispered in Lurtz's voice to Dragon although he had not said it aloud.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

Roy hesitated when he saw the almost defiant stands the twins gave him. "Whoa, uh.... I was just going to say hi.... I'm sorry, is something wrong?" he asked and looked at each one for an answer.

Here to hit me again? Dragon partially wanted to say but restrained himself. Hearing Lurtz, Dragon's expression softened as he looked at him over his shoulder. "It's okay, Lurtz." he said quietly with a half-smile. He glanced down at his groggy cousins and gently led them towards the blue-haired man. "Can you watch them while I talk to Adrian? I'll catch up with you later and then we can go to your apartment." he whispered.
Turning around, Dragon reverted back to his own cold self, eyes gray. "Lead the way." he muttered, barely even looking at his mom.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Now holding onto Lurtz's hands, the girls yawned as they smiled up at him. "are you okay, Mr. Lurtz? you look kinda.... nervous or something." they mumbled, rambling since they were just so damned tired. "you're not gonna puke, are you?" they asked, anticipation glinting briefly in their eyes before being swallowed by exhaustion.

"It doesn't matter!" The twins frowned, sighing once more as they turned and started away. They didn't want to talk to him right now, especially since they hadn't seen him in what was now another two weeks. Who knew what he'd been doing away from the dorm for so long!! He hadn't even bothered to come back lately and it was starting to irk them, even more-so now that they'd recovered their memories.
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

With a tired sigh, the newly-married man lead his stepson and his new wife through the crowd, nodding at the people and smiling until they were well out of earshot. He stopped by a tree, helping Lena hold her dress off of the dirt before turning to face Dragon. "Now, I know you don't really like me, or your mother, and I can understand with it's like wanting to be as far away from your parents as possible. Believe me, I know. But I also want you to understand that I really want to try with you. Unlike the others, I fully intend on staying in yours and your mother's lives, if not as a husband and a stepfather, than something close to a friend. That's why I got you these."
Digging into his pocket, Adrian pulled out the cell phone, handing it to the boy. "This is for when you're out of the house. I know you'd probably rather die than live with us, so please at least send us a message every now and then so we'll know you're safe. It's also fully equipped with all of your old phone's contacts, and it's hooked up to my account if you want to buy something, and every password you'll need is in the notes. If you want, we can create your own account."
He then pulled out a set of keys, handing it to Dragon as well. "In addition, I remember being your age and just wanting to get out of the house and see everything. So, my father bought me a motorcycle, and I've been riding one ever since. It was my first step towards being an adult, and you should have one to help you through life too. I thought you might like it better than a car."
Adrian finally tugged a small chain out of his shirt and looked at the old charm. "When I was your age, my father gave me this. He told me that even though I was going to hate him, he was always going to be there if I needed him, and when the day came that I finally became an adult and took my rightful place as the patriarch to the family, he only hoped he could catch some of the light shining off of me." Tugging the chain over his head, Adrian stepped cautiously closer. "I want you to be a part of this family, Dragon. I want to be there when you shine, and cheer you on. And, I want you to take over the family someday." He draped the chain over Dragon's head, stepping back again just in case he did something. "I only want you to be happy, Dragon, and to be part of our family. You may not really like me or trust me, but I will be there if you ever need me. You are the priority one."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxLurtz had been about to argue with Dragon, but set his teeth together so he did no such thing. There was no reason to start laying down facts that would only upset Dragon more. When asked to watch his cousins, he nodded slightly before watching Dragon leave with Lena and Adrian. He didn't like being left off to the side, but they were still within earshot of a vampire who was trained to hear everything. That's when he heard the girls asking him questions.

xxxxx"I'm not nervous much less going to puke, mademoiselles. I just do not wish to do something I may regret and end up losing a good friend because of it. I'm also processing the repercussions of how long I make my father wait for me back at my apartment and going back over how I dealt with those five rude gentlemen from earlier so I may put together a kinder way of going about it," Lurtz murmured calmly as he slid his arms around the two girls and lifted them up to where they could lie their heads against his shoulders yet were still holding his hands. He was no professional babysitter, but he could tell they were getting sleepy and he wasn't going to make them continue standing. "It's alright to rest against my shoulders until Dragon returns, but I must be off once he does."

xxxxxHearing what sounded like a sigh from Adrian, the vampire's attention shifted quickly back to where the bride and groom had dragged Dragon off to so as to overhear what was going on. Dragon would not be put under a giant spotlight in a vulnerable position so long as he was around. No, even from a distance he would be guarded by Lurtz. There was also the whole spill about being part of the family and 'when I was your age'. He swore to God if that rider said 'when I was your age' one more time, he was going to kill him personally! It was so repetitive with him that if he didn't have to babysit these two little girls, he'd already have his hands wrapped around his throat if not his sword running through his chest.

xxxxxFinding himself in the various ways of killing the rider in the fabrics of his own mind, he shook his head slightly to clear those thoughts away. Dragon hadn't exactly taken just him dislocating limbs and breaking a nose too well so homocide was definitely a big no-no. He had to play nice until he could get reset again.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

Roy leaned back at the outburst, stunned by the anger fuming from their words. "Umm.... Wow, okay, what's gotten into you guys?" he asked, glancing back and forth between them. "Did something happen? Is that why you're mad? None of you guys bothered to call or return the texts I sent you."

Dragon didn't change in the least when Adrian spoke such heartwarming things to him - the only thing changing being his irises. He knew Adrian meant well, but it only ticked him off. Why was it so hard for him to understand that Dragon wanted nothing to do with him? His gifts my sound like fatherly gestures, but all they were in his color-changing eyes were bribes.
When the speech was said and done and the gifts were pressed onto Dragon, he merely flicked his eyes at them, starting with the phone in his hand. It looked like one of those iPhones, and he tried to understand what on earth he'd do with them. "You know your gifts are meaningless to me, right?" he finally said in a flat, cold voice. "I don't have anyone call because people keep disappearing on me." This phone is just a reminder of that. Keeping that statement in his head, Dragon let his grass green eyes go to the motorcycle keys in his other hand. "I don't know how to drive a motorcycle, and this brings back the memories of my pet dragon because she was my method of transportation." His venomous eyes went to Adrian. "My real father killed her." He finally looked at the chain against his collarbones. "And lastly, a seal." Stuffing the phone and the keys into his pockets, Dragon extended his right arm and pulled the sleeve of his red shirt down to his elbow, where a black tribal tattoo decorated his wrist. "Now I can add that to the collection of seals I got from my past dads." he grumbled and unraveled the sleeve back to normal. "I don't need your gifts, and frankly, I don't want anything to do with them or you. But I'll accept them." He looked at Adrian, his eyes never showing a spark of warmth. "I'll allow you to call yourself my step-dad, you can have that title because I don't care who wears it anymore, but I'll never accept you as my dad. I don't need parents, and I don't want them." Not even looking at his mother once, Dragon turned around and stormed away from them.
Within a couple minutes he reached Lurtz, and in that time the cruelty he held warmed into his naive kindness, all hatred left his eyes and a smile blossomed on his face. "Sorry about that." he smiled sheepishly at Lurtz while rubbing the tips of his index fingers together, an apology for both leaving him and making him babysit his cousins. "Adrian just wanted to give me some stupid gifts." He fished out of his pockets and pulled out the motorcycle keys. "Umm, do you know how to ride a motorcycle?" he asked.

Lena watched Dragon leave, stunned by his reaction. He completely disregarded Adrian's gifts and she had a feeling he hated him even more because of it. She wasn't sure whether to feel disheartened by such hate he held for them both or angry that he would talk to Adrian like that right during a wedding. Speaking of which...
Looking over, Lena softly approached her husband and put a hand on his arm. "Are you okay?" she asked gently.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff