Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:30 am
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

xXx"It's no big deal. I already knew that's what he wanted to do, a stupid move on his part if my opinion mattered, but I'd rather not try explaining to my dad why elder men are stalking us much less other things. Either way, I do indeed know how to drive a motorcycle. It was on the 'necessary to learn how to drive' list my father gave me when I was fourteen. I could teach you if you'd like," Lurtz answered with a slight shrug after Dragon had approached ever so cheerfully and apologized. The motion was kind of difficult seeing as he was holding the two small twins which made him think the other more than likely hadn't seen the shrug. Oh well. A shrug was just a shrug after all and his statement of his friend's - still an odd word for him - brief departure being no big deal having been stated already. "Um... I'm not entirely sure where to place your tired cousins though as it wouldn't be prudent to just leave them lying on the ground outside much less just a random person. Should I hand them to the best man or the maids of honor?"

xxxxxSlightly shifting the girls into a more comfortable position on his hips, he gave a slight sniff before glancing briefly at the bride and groom. Then returning his gaze to Dragon. "I was about to ask you if I could kill the groom if he said 'when I was your age' again... You've gotta be kidding me. Not that friggin' song... Sh- Now my vocabulary is slipping. My dad is going to be mad about this..."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian said nothing, stalking forward to lean on a tree. He hated him. He hated everything about him. The necklace wasn't supposed to be a seal, it was supposed to be a symbol. And that damned bike was for Adrian to teach him how to ride, like his own father had taught him! Despite everything, his offer of love, support, and family honor, that boy hated him. Rage boiled up inside the Carrier, and his cheeks grew red as he fought to suppress it. His fingers curled until he clenched his fists, and with one small summoning of War's strength, he reared back and punched the tree, that cracked and fell at a bent angle.

Adrian stared down at the tree for a moment before looking back up to Lena, his eyes no longer angry, but full of confusion and sadness. "He hates me, Lena," he whispered, shaking his head as if trying to comprehend it all. "He hates me. He thinks I'm bribing my way into his heart...when all I want is to offer him freedom." Clearing his throat, the Carrier then wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and pulled her close, simply holding her. "Just promise me that our own children will never hate me like that."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

Hearing Lurtz agree with him about his dad brightened Dragon's mood up considerably, and hearing the offer to learn how to drive the motorcycle only made things better. "Th-That'd be great!" he beamed until he heard the blue-haired man question where to put his cousins. Dragon put a finger to his chin in thought. He didn't want to leave them all alone, either... Looking around, he caught sight of Roy and perked up. "Give me a second." he told Lurtz then gently took hold of the twins.
Making sure not to bother the twins, Roy walked over to the white-haired swordsman, who looked a little bothered himself. "Umm, Roy?" he asked, unsure of whether or not he should work ask the man to take care of the twins.
"Huh?" Roy snapped his head in Dragon's direction and quickly calmed down when he realized who it was. "Oh, hey Dragon. Do you need something?" Maybe this was a good thing, with him and Lavender and Cocoa around DC couldn't make a scene (or him).
"L-Lurtz and I have to get going, s-so I was wondering if you could watch over m-my cousins." Dragon stuttered, reverting back to that stutter he had from nervous habit.
Roy looked at the sleeping pair then slowly nodded. "...Sure, no problem." he said and took them in his arms. Aww, they looked pretty cute asleep. The swordsman smiled softly at the two then looked at Dragon. "Have fun, 'kay?" he said and chuckled when the boy ran off excitedly.
"Okay, we can go home now." Dragon smiled when he reached Lurtz, but he quickly blushed at his words and scratched his head nervously. "I-I mean y-your home! U-Uh, u-umm.... H-Here are the k-keys to the motorcycle." he stammered as he shakily held the keys out to his friend.

It was heart-breaking to see Adrian so torn up. Frowning deeply, Lena held him gently and stroked his back comfortingly. "I'm sure he'll get used to you after some time." she assured then smiled at him. "And even if he never does, our children will adore you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"He's always going to hate me," said Adrian, closing his eyes and holding her. "Please, let's get going to our honeymoon. I can't handle the crowd anymore."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
letting out a sigh as they were passed over to roy, the little girls curled up and continued to sleep, fully unaware of their aunts' current rage.

"we'll take them." Daisy and Carnation murmured, walking over and taking the smaller twins from Roy. "by the way, if you had wanted to get a hold of us, then you should've come by the dorm more often." they mumbled as they turned and headed away with stony faces.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxHaving nodded slightly and assisted moving the twins over to Dragon, Lurtz remained ever so patient yet still so cautious about every little thing. At hearing Roy snap, he'd stiffened slightly albeit his sitting up straight position made it difficult to see. As it became less vicious conversation, he relaxed a little and counted the paces it took for Dragon to return. The other boy was so shy at times which just made him so adorable.

xxxxxGently taking the keys from the darker haired male, Lurtz gave a flicker of a smile. "Alrighty then. I believe the bike is over this way," the vampire purred smoothly while gently placing his fingers against Dragon's back and leading him away from where everyone else was. Once he found the motorcycle, he removed his fingertips from Dragon's back and climbed onto the front seat, shifting the bike to where it'd take a bit less effort to get out of here on. Of course he didn't bother with the helmets seeing as they were useless in his opinion. After cranking the bike and using his feet to kick down the little passenger foot holsters on the sides, he used one hand to tap the back seat. "Careful of the muffler when getting on or off as it get hots pretty quickly. You get burned by that and it's gonna hurt. Don't bother with the helmet, but you might want to put some sunglasses on. Getting zipped in the eye by a bug is not fun. A bumblebee down the shirt is always funny though." At that comment, he gave a slight flick of his hand to which a pair of sunglasses appeared in his hand.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

"Okay." Lena nodded sweetly and kissed him softly. "By the way," she started and brushed some hair from his face. "You never did tell me where we're going. And if you did then I was just kidding and want to make sure that you know, too." she said nonchalantly.

"What? I've been working on the wedding all this time, I even left a note so you guys would know!" Roy said in hushed tones. In the end, however, he couldn't bring himself to be angry with the twins and just sighed. "But you're right, I should've visited more often." he murmured while running a hand through his snow white hair, not looking at them. "...I'm sorry."

Dragon walked with Lurtz until he saw the motorcycle with the bow on it. He had to admit, it looked very nice. And shiny. His starlight eyes stared at the complex machinery until he saw movement on top of it. Looking over, he blushed at the sight of Lurtz holding a pair of sunglasses for him. "O-Oh, th-thanks." he stammered and slid them on. Having never put sunglasses on before, Dragon blinked at the sudden darkness filling the world, and after a moment of readjusting he snapped out of his daze and slid onto the backseat of the motorcycle.
Sitting behind Lurtz like this was strange, and if Dragon hadn't seen people on motorcycles like this before than he would have thought he was being pranked. He shifted uncomfortably and looked around shyly as his arms hung limply at his side. "Umm..." he finally began to form the question that kept repeating in his mind. "What do I grab onto...?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian laughed and raised his hand towards a tree, creating a red portal. "Just hold on to me, and I promise, you'll know where we are," he whispered, leading her to the portal.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
sighing as they set down their nieces, Daisy and Carnation turned around once more to look at him. "we really hate to do this now, but maybe we should stop. we haven't really spoken to each other much in a few months, and we don't know if you out with friends or doing something else.... " they sighed softly, doing their best not to show how much saying these things hurt them.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 am
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxXxPatting his stomach, Lurtz glanced over his shoulder at Dragon. "Wrap your arms loosely yet firmly around my torso. When I lean, you gotta lean with me or it'll throw the bike off and we'll end up crashing. I'll more then likely catch you and keep from damaging the bike too badly with my foot, of course, but I'm not exactly normal. It's just the rules to riding a motorcycle. Let's say I took a left turn, I'd need you to lean slightly to left with me until we were going straight again. The same goes for taking a right turn only you'd be leaning slightly to the right. Easy, ne?" Lurtz responded cooly over his shoulder, his sunglasses making the serious yet cold gaze nonexistant from even the sides of his eyes. It was better Dragon didn't have to suffer this icy chill that made up the cold, calculating soldier he was. "Oh. Almost forgot. When we get back to my apartment and my dad, try not stuttering if he asks you a question on the events of today from when we met onwards. He kind of gets angrier when people stutter and just a hair more violent. He tries touching or harassing you, however, and I will be getting involved." "It may be more pain added to that which I'll already be experiencing for becoming free willed again, but he doesn't need to know that... I made a promise and I'm going to keep my word even if it kills me. Father should understand that much..." he added as an afterthought in the back of his head.

xXxXx"You look sharp in that outfit and those sunglasses by the way. I don't mind if you keep 'em seeing as I can't fit 'em anymore," he smiled playfully for a few seconds before shifting his gaze back ahead of the bike. Oh how he'd enjoy running a few people over. He wouldn't do so with Dragon behind him much less on Dragon's bike, but he could picture it in his head.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture

"I hope you're right." Lena murmured and held his other hand while staring at the portal.

Roy's expression slowly turned to that of shock and horror. The way they looked at him like that, their tone, their voice...! "You're... breaking up with me?" he whispered, unsure of what to do. His heartbeat was rising in a bad way, he felt a crash wave of despair and fury fall over him. Was it his fault? I-It couldn't be! He did everything he could! He bought whatever they wanted, he cooked and cleaned for them, he let them live with him, and they pinpointed that he was too busy to speak to them now and then? What about them! They never called, they never visited him or went to class with him, he had just as much reason to believe they cheated on him like they did!
...But he didn't.
His feelings still raging yet settling enough for him to talk, Roy looked down and blockaded the tears from spilling over. "I can't believe you don't trust me, even after all I've done for you." he said quietly. "Now that I've heard what you both thought, I realized that not once have I thought you two would cheat." He lifted his head and stared at them with fierce yet suffering lavender flames. "I trusted you, but you never trusted me. So maybe we should break-up." Leaving that in the air, he adjusted his bow-tie and put a hand in his pocket, mixing elegance with sadness. "We can talk about living arrangements later. Now if you excuse me, I have a Best Man speech to think up since I became one last minute, but you should know that because I left you voicemails and notes." He turned and strode away without giving them a chance to lash out.
As he walked away, the tears passed through their blockade. Out of pride the prince kept his dignified look on, but the tears just kept coming. He said things out of hurt that he knew he would regret later, but right now he had to get as far away from them as possible lest he'd ruin Lena and Adrian's wedding.

"A-Around...? Lean...?" Dragon repeated with a growing blush. The very thought of having to put his arms around Lurtz made him think of a hug, and that in turn made him so flustered! He couldn't explain why he would feel that way, so he only shrugged it off as another feeling friends would share. Or maybe Lurtz didn't feel that way, either? Somehow, the thought of him not feeling the same way made him feel sad. Ungh, emotions were so confusing!
Hearing the comment about keeping the outfit, Dragon blinked back to reality and smiled brightly at the driver. "Really? Thanks!" he beamed. It'd be refreshing to be able to wear something other than his scary skull jacket time to time. Noticing Lurtz ready to drive, Dragon flushed at how he was making the other wait and gulped. Nothing to be nervous about, he kept repeating in his head and hesitantly put his arms around the blue-haired male.
Oh, Lurtz is warm, was Dragon's first thought as he locked his hands together. His clothes feel nice, too, and his cologne smells good. Dragon smiled at all the observations he made, it was like learning new things about an old friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Distantly hearing the words "best man speech," Adrian suddenly made the portal disappear. "We can't leave yet. We still have to have our first dance! And the cake! I spent weeks on that cake!" Ignoring his girlishness, Adrian took her hand firmly and started for the reception. "Hurry!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
"w-well fine!" Carnation snapped, turning and picking up Lavender. "who needs a boyfriend anyways?" She huffed, despite the tears on her face as she rushed out on one of her winds.
"C-Car...?" Daisy frowned, wiping some tears from her face as she watched her sister leave. glancing back to Roy, she sniffed and picked up Coco, being scooped up by another of Carnation's winds.
they knew they couldn't stay away too long, after all, they were expected to show up for the reception...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xXxXxNodding his head slightly to each of Dragon's questions, the vampire almost wanted to chuckle at the blush growing on the boy's face. Riding a motorcycle wasn't anything to get so flustered about and yet the boy was. Maybe it was because it was so close to hugging, something friends usually did if not lovers or family. At that thought, he almost felt like he was getting flustered about riding the bike with Dragon riding on it himself. It was just a bike ride, so why did the term lovers even come up in that thought? "Any time. I've got other outfits just sitting about my closet and dresser I can give to you also. It's not like I'll be wearing them any time in the future now that I've grown out of them," he answered with a slight shrug as he glanced down at the hands locked around his torso. Seeing as he was secure, he gave the bike a quick rev and inwardly smiled a mischievous smile. "Alright. You better hold on tight 'cause here we go." And with that, he released the brakes and the two shot off out of the area and the wedding reception.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Setzu090

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Setzu

Setzu entered the ravine quietly. He was wandering around the area gathering a sense of his new home and places near it. "I've been walking for a while better rest." Setzu finds a nice rock and gently sits on it. He closes his eyes and digs around his pockets in search of his ipod and earphones, after finding them he places them in his ears and begins listening. it was late at night so he didn't think anyone would be out at this hour so his guard was mostly down. As the boy sits he thinks of his old town, and those he had left behind, it made him sad. especially because he was madly in love, but now he will never see his love again. He know this and has accepted it, but it still hurts him none the less.

Keiko_1357

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces