Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Plays in Construction
Rules and FAQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm
Role Plays Under Construction

In an effort to help role play creators, and keep the forums a little clearer and more focused on moving role plays, this forum has been created for the sole purpose of making a role play.

While you are no required to make your role plays here first, it is highly suggested and encouraged.

Do I have to make my role plays here?
No, you don't have to. But as stated before, it is encouraged that you do.

Why should I make my role plays here first?
By making your role plays here first, it gives you all the time you need in order to complete your role play, and polish out any issues or kinks you may have in it before you open your role play.
All in all, the main purpose of this forum is just give you all the time and space you need to make a role play, without too much risk of someone posting early and interrupting your work.

So if I do make my role play here, and finish it, what am I suppose to do? Its not in the role plays forums, so I can't start it!
Now, hold your horses. All you need to do is ask myself or Zahzi to move the role play for you. As moderators, we can do this. Just send us a message letting us know when you're ready and we'll take care of it for you. Just be sure to mention whether your role play is public or private.

Can we make profiles and join role plays found here?
This all depends on the creator of the role play. Ask them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:50 pm
Rules

Although I doubt this really needs saying, it always better to be safe than sorry.

1.) Follow GaiaOnline's Terms of Services, no matter what.
2.) Follow the guild rules.
3.) Do not steal/copy/alter someone else's role play without their permission.
Also, if you suspect someone has stolen/copied/altered your role play within the guild, please message a moderator as soon as possible.
4.) Please refrain from posting in threads in this forum that do not belong to you. These are role plays under construction, and therefore need to be left alone until they're done being built.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Role Plays in Construction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas