Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Call of WILD Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

Back to Rp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm
"This won't take but a second."
User Image
"Hello; lovely weather, isn't it?"
My name is...... Cannon Liam Harper
But you can call me... Dr. Harper, professionally. But the animals are free to call me whatever makes them most comfortable.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 24, though I really don't look it years ago.
I'm always chasing The ladies ; That makes me Heterosexual.
I take my food chain role as... Human
A second form? Don't have one.
I can be pretty... (Personality; at least a paragraph.)
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
I really enjoy... Reading, sleeping, avoiding paperwork.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! If I let my dad down, I'll never hear the end of it as long as I'm alive.
I'll deny it! I currently find myself very unnattatched.
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:06 pm
"It takes a special kind of smart to be stupid."
User Image
Me again
"...."
My name is...... Jack Castor, as a human. When I'm on four legs, it's Hoyle...which I like a lot better.
But you can call me... Just Jack or Hoyle; however, my sister and mate are always making up cutesy annoying nicknames for me.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 20 years ago.
I'm always chasing Handsome men and Pretty women ; That makes me Bi-Sexual.
I take my food chain role as... Predator.
A second form? Arctic Fox.
I can be pretty... Honestly? If Amelia is the sunshine of my life, then I'm probably the raincloud that always hovers over her fun; but I can't help it, she's all I have left and my insticnts surrounding her safety and wellbeing are very strong and completely unbreakable. Mess with her, hurt her in any way, I'll have my hands and teeth around your jugular in less then half a second I swear I will. Other then matters concerning her and my mate (who most of the time I'm not even around in the first place if he's being a flirt), I'm actually pretty quiet and antisocial; I like my privacy, and will fight to protect it to the best of my ability. Humans? Don't even get me started on that subject; I hate them, always have, always will. It makes things pretty difficult when it comes to their need to feed me, and water me and test on me especially, but I really don't care. They screwed with my family, so I'll make them miserable for as long as possible.
Hitting Rewind...I HATE talking to humans about why you're all stupid. (Talk to Amelia for Jack's basic biography). For what they did to my mother and father, I'll never forgive them. All I have now is Amelia, and my stupid mate...sometimes I wonder why I got together with him in the first place, honestly. But he makes me feel better...most of the time.
I really enjoy... Sleeping and generally being left alone...sometimes I spend time with my mate, but he gets a little too touchy for me every so often. I always have to look out for Amelia, but that's more of an obligation or job then a hobby. I like to read...the bigger the book the better.
Love it! Peace and quiet, being left alone, cold weather, a good book, sleeping, my sister and mate (even though they drive me crazy sometimes).
Eew, Nasty!Overly warm weather, loud, obnxious people, sudden noises, humans, experimentation tests and having my hair touched as a human.
Turn it up!
Sing // GLEE cover
Teenagers // My chemical Romance
Brother under the Sun // Bryan Adams

Sssh, don't tell! As long as Amelia's safe, I'm fine. But she gets into so much trouble...I'm obligated to worry.
I'll deny it! I have a mate already.
Am I forgetting something...? Nothing, now go away and quite being a bother.

"Have you seen my brother around?"
User Image
Look, it's me!
"Oooh, hiya!"
My name is...... Amelia Ash Castor; my caretakers call me Flicker, though.
But you can call me... Ame, Eli, Flick
I am obviously a... Female.
And I was born 16
I'm always chasing Boys boys boys! ; That makes me Heterosexual.
I take my food chain role as... Predator.
A second form? Red Fox.
I can be pretty... Much more fun then Jack, I'll tell you that much right away! Well actually, Jack calls me annoying but I'd like to think of it as being friendly, upbeat and generally positive; between the two of us I'm definately the people pleaser and the social butterfly, not enough for touching, but enough for me to have enough confidence to interact with the rest of the humans. Jack says I trust people too easilly, and I guess that's true; I tend to see the good in people first before anything else and that often leads to my being taken advantage of. However, don't assume that just because I'm cute, and I prefer to be all sugary and nice, I can't stand up for myself; in my small body packs quite a package, and if you push the wrong buttons I can be excessively violent and vengeful. Generally I'm pretty easygoing though I have my boundaries, and I like to stick close to Jack, but at the same time I'll always up for some exploration, or an adventure. Huh. I guess that sounds a little contradictory, but I don't care~!
Hitting Rewind...What, so want to know about me? Well okay~! I was born here in Cannon zoo with my big brother, Jack; our mother and father were first generation expeiments who had already been shipped to a number of facilities before Cannon, and though they'd never met before they fell in love almost immediatly and after a few proper years, minus marriage (because who gets married in a zoo, of all places?), I was born! Well okay, Jack was born first, four years before me, but since I don't knwo anything about that period of time let's focus on what I do know! So where were we? Oh, right! Well the caretakers were all worried when I was born, because my dad was a red fox and my mom was an arctic, like Jack; I guess with both of us they were afraid we'd come out half and half or something, haha! But after a safe delivery, we were all kept together in the same enclosure; a family, through and through! The humans really seemed to like us, too; I guess because we were small and fuzzy and cute? Jack never trusted the humans, though, and after what we've been through, he has all the rights in the world for that.

See, when we were smaller we were still far too young for experiments and operations; but mom and dad weren't. Of course, it just had to be the day mom went in that they brought a new employee who didn't know enough to be doing what he did. Mom died on the table that day; she bled out until her fur was as red as Dad's. And he went ballistic; upon finding out that Mom had died, Dad bit the hands of several caretakers and scientists; the humans feared him because of a mistake, a misunderstanding, and the people that funded Cannon said they wouldn't give any more money out unless he was gotten rid of. It was horrible; the caretakers tried to hide us from the procedure, but Jack knew, and so did I, that he wasn't just sleeping. No, they'd killed him. And after that, Jack never loved another human again, never needed anyone to touch him or want him. How his mate got through that wall I'll never understand, but between us, I definately have to be the brighter source of energy. After all, he carries so many burdens already...can't I carry some too?

I really enjoy... Bothering Jack and interrupting his touchy feely moments with his mate. Exploring, rough-housing and reading whatever I know how to.
Love it! Exploration, adventure, large, open spaces, humans (as long as they don't get all touchy), fiction books, and sweet foods as a human. Being around my brother and his mate is nice; they protect me and make me feel safe.
Eew, Nasty!Being alone, water of any sort, experiments, boring people without a sense of humor, small, restricted areas.
Turn it up!
Girlfriend // Avril Lavigne
Starstruck // 3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry

Sssh, don't tell! Uhm...I hate water so much! I'm pretty small on four legs so anything past the feet really freaks me out. And I'm always worried that my brother will leave me behind; I mean I know I can be annoying sometimes, but what if he up and leaves me for good? Who's going to protect me?!
I'll deny it! Heehee, what?
Am I forgetting something...? Hm, nothing!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:19 pm
"When all else fails, run for your life!"
User Image
Just a rabbit...
*Nervously stutters, runs away*
My name is...... Robin Marriane Burr. As a rabbit, you can call me Pepper.
But you can call me... Just Robin or Pepper, if you please.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
I'm always chasing Boys...*blush* ; That makes me Heterosexual.
I take my food chain role as... Prey
A second form? Belgian Black Hare
I can be pretty... Shy, painfully, ridiculously shy; I hardly ever talk, so most people tend to forget I'm even there at all. This has it's benefits; for one I'm rarely ever tested on, and I tend to be left alone, but don't think that just because I'd rather be kind and make friends with everyone I'm not capable of standing up for myself. Well, as a human, at least; when I'm a rabbit I usually have one of the stronger members of the prey connotation help me out, or Amelia! Amelia's so nice, and she's never once tried to eat me; we're actually really good friends and I know I can go to her for anything I need. Even if her brother and his mate are kind of scary..I really need to work on my courage. As far as humans go, I really don't mind them all that much...I get nervous around almost everything and everyone, but they aren't so bad, once you get used to them...
Hitting Rewind...O-oh...well actually my story is a little more interesting then some might think from looking at me; see originally I was just a normal human girl; my father died in a car accident and my mother, hailing from a small prefecture in Japan, was very poor; we had almost no money, and I left highschool early to start working so we could pay bills. We scraped by, somehow...mother never enjoyed seeing me work so hard, though, and in time found a rich man from the states to support us. At least, that was what she thought; turned out he just liked the novelty of having a foreginer woman as a wife, and in actuality he didn't think much of us at all. Mother didn't see it; no, all the luxary and privellage he'd given her clouded her vision pretty quickly, and together they started paying me less and less attention. I moved out as soon as I was able, and refused to take any of my step-father's funding; how could I, when I knew he didn't want me to have it in the first place? Tha's how I came to Cannon labs.

The scientists were very skeptical about my request to become a test subject; after all, who would in their right mind volunteer to do something like this? But after explaining my situation and how all I wanted was a place to live, with three square meals, it was done, and I've been here ever since. Some days are harder then others, but it's really not as bad as I thought it might have been. My parents have no idea where I am, and I'm never going to tell them, either. It's not like they'd be worried, and I'm actually quite happy where I am...nerves aside, hehe.

I really enjoy... I like to draw when I have the thumbs to hold a pencil...my caretakers introduced me to music, too, and I love it~!
Love it! Vegetables, music of any kind, anything artsy, Amelia (she's so nice even though she's a predator), small areas where I can feel safe.
Eew, Nasty!Sudden nosies or movements, large predators, open areas where I could get hurt, any mention of my parents.
Turn it up!
Through Heavan's Eyes // Brian Stokes Mitchell
River Lullaby // Amy Grant

Sssh, don't tell! Well, I'm pretty small in both forms, so anything bigger then me is terrifying. And dogs..I'm deathly afraid of dogs, and any of the animals in the zoo who share dog descendants.
I'll deny it! O-oh, me? N-nobody....
Am I forgetting something...? Not that I know of...
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm
"Its one of those things, if it happens, it happens"
User Image
Second
"Yeah, I think i'm going to leave now."
My name is...... Kai Zanders but a lot of the times i'm called Fell
But you can call me... Just keep to Kai and Fell
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born nine teen years ago.
I'm always chasing let's just say everyone~; That makes me Pansexual.
I take my food chain role as... Predator
A second form? Timber Wolf
I can be pretty... Rebellious, a little naive also he tends to be considered a pup among the wolves. Childish in his plays but also known to be a little rough he isn't normally trusted around others. Never uses his common sense he often insults people without realizing it, that includes humans and others like himself. When he realizes situations he can be very caring, known to be very comfortable he enjoys being pet and seems very tame. Timber Wolves known for their calm nature especially to humans. Very friendly to them, he is trusted around humans easily, even small children, almost like a dog.

When he sees someone cry he finds himself lost for words, never sure what to say he depends on gestures. Holding someone silently, staying quiet and making sure he doesn't mess anything up. Unless this person happens to be on his "territory" he can be very defensive when he wants to be, and can be known to have a short temper if it involves someone messing with him.

Hitting Rewind...Kai's mother had been given to the zoo when she was pregnant, no one really understood the whole predator thing, until they accidently set his mother in the same area as another predator female. Unable to fully protect herself she was killed, the zoo only able to rescue Kai. Born without a mother he did not known much about his other form, how to act as a wolf. Not sure how to handle the situation, they tested the waters with a pack they had at the zoo. Not sure how the pack would react to an orphaned baby they were surprised when the pack accepted the baby into their family. Able to grow in a stable environment, it was later discovered in his teen years that he was a dominate. Fighting with the current dominate they separated him from the others fearing his death.

In his own enclosed fence, Kai became known as the loner among the wolves, no pack of his own he became lonely and turned to the humans. One to actual like the human researchers he soon was one of the favorites of the exhibits. Due to his submissive behavior to humans he has been known to do shows with the humans. Not doing tricks, just views while people are educated.

I really enjoy... Running back and forth, playing tug a war with one of the humans, visits from other people, howling(singing) at the moon, and learning other languages(one of the humans likes to teach Kai Spanish)
Love it! Deer, humans, full moons, and singing
Eew, Nasty! Other dominate wolves, bigger predators, rainy days, and rotten scents.
Turn it up! The Edge of Glory Cover by Nick Pitera
Someone like you Cover by Nick Pitera
I can go the distance

Sssh, don't tell! Ears are very sensitive to thunder and fireworks they often send him into a trembling mess

I'll deny it! No one yet
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz

"Once upon a December."
User Image
Second
"....Hi."
My name is...... Eliza-Rae Clover and also named Tori
But you can call me... Just Eliza-Rae
I am obviously a... female
And I was born seven teen years ago.
I'm always chasing just boys; That makes me straight.
I take my food chain role as... Prey
A second form? White tail deer
I can be pretty... Skidish around every one including humans, she keeps as far away as possible. Not one to take risks she stays where she is told and never ever rebels. A general good girl she likes to keep others happy by staying quiet and never speaking out her opinion. Lucky enough to live with a few other deer in her enclosure she enjoys their company knowing that they keep quiet and never yell at her. Known to be very lovable when she begins to trust someone she can be very loyal, but trembles at the sight of trouble. More of the hardest to preform tests on she can be very hard to capture. Making her hated among the humans she tends to keep to her own kind, but often speaks to the wolf across from her own environment finding his company pleasing. Until she sees him with humans then she finds herself slinking away from the conversation running off to handle her own problems.
Hitting Rewind...Born and raised by her mothers side, she was taught to be a civilized girl but also raise on their instincts. Finding that she was very attached to her mother, it became a problem whenever they removed her or her mother from one another for short periods of time when she would begin to cry loudly disturbing the visitors. Trying to find a solution they separated the two, and told Eliza-Rae that her mother passed away during an experiment. Not knowing that it would scare her for life. After that it was nearly impossible to even get near Eliza-rae regretting their decision. But unable to take it back, knowing that they needed the little trust they had left of the girls.

Putting her with a few other deer, they found that she had adapted well, and that they could use them to her advantage. Persuading some of the other deer, they were able to convince Eliza-Rae to go with the humans, only to find that the experiment they preformed hurt horribly and scared the girl even more. Unable to trust anyone she found their company satisfying but kept silent and find her friends else where. Like the wolf across from her, finding that he was silly whenever he ran back and forth on the fence.

I really enjoy... Laying in the sunlight, reading romance novels(yes she's pretty cliche), and wandering about
Love it! Sleeping, solitude, sweet treats, and scent of fresh cut grass
Eew, Nasty! Humans, strangers in general, sour food, hay and action books.
Turn it up! A wish by Gregory and the Hawk
August Moon by Gregory and the Hawk

Sssh, don't tell! If she's even four feet in the air she finds herself to afraid to climb down.

I'll deny it! N/A
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 pm
"When you're an animal...a predator...It's not only for your self....but for someone else..then again.It's better either way, heh"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Touch me...I dare you.
"Yo."
My name is...... Johnny Hunters. As a animal it's simply Sol.(Soul).
But you can call me... Johnny, John. Airhead...idiot,-clears throat- around my mate I act more idiotic..so shoot me.
I am obviously a... male
And I was born 21 years ago.
I'm always chasing Both, but mainly for my mate.; That makes me Bi-sexual..
I take my food chain role as... Predator
A second form? Black snow wolf. From around the high snow point mountains.
I can be pretty... Johnny is pretty much a fun guy. Which kind of stands since he's pretty brutal when needed, or even when he use to hunt for himself. At first he was pretty to himself, and still is being the lone wolf type of character. It only comes natural. Usually he is in his lone wolf attitude, and doesn't like for anyone, seriously, anyone to touch him. Unless it's his mate; he's completely different. He's a flirt, fun and wishes for anything to make him feel better .Honestly his true personality conflicts when he's around Jack a lot too. Sometimes he'll get hella annoyed, and wonder why he's doing this but at the same time, does not want to leave the other alone. When it comes to humans?...they don't ever touch him.There are big reasons to. His personality turns back to the cold dark wolf he is and will hurt one of them if needed. Which he has done,but they don't want to get rid of him so they take their time with him.
Hitting Rewind...Johnny wasn't actually born in the research lab; if he was it might lead to a difference in his life. His father was one of the few that barely escaped, and mated with a white snow wolf. Of course,the labs still wanted to get his father back so they continued to look for him. Soon enough after about three years his father and mother wolf had him. Having more wolf genes in him then anything made his father happy. However,letting his guard down proved to turn things sour. The labs found them in the mountains, his father was in human form with the young johnny also like his father .Quickly the two was taken along with the normal wolf mother. Making his father furious, saying the regular wolf was not needed, neither the young
johnny. But,some of the humans,the crueler ones did not care and took the family in to the zoo. His mother,quickly killed off since she was normal. The father ended up killing one human,a normal human child casing more uproar. Quickly he was placed down. Johnny became the cold wolf of the zoo. One of the few wolves there. Normally he was to himself,and no one touched him.

After years in the zoo, growing more involved, Johnny met Jack .At first, obviously the two didn't care for each other .Hell Johnny thought Jack was annoying as hell. Including his sister. One day though,the foxes were allowed with some of the wolves. Johnny being one of them. When Johnny was to himself, he saw one of the researcher's trying to take Jack in some where. Seeing this,Johnny growled and attacked the human. After it was over,Johnny wanted to protect Jack and became more playful. Seeing this Johnny was allowed to share cages with the two foxes. Johnny loving every minute with Jack. Of course he has his moments and the two fight, however he would not allow anyone to hurt Jack or his sister...even though the brat ruins some moments...

I really enjoy... Messing with my mate, reading, hunting, training myself more. Sleeping. Many times being alone.
Love it! Jack, meat(obviously...).Some sweets, sleeping and sun bathing. The winter.
Eew, Nasty!When Jack's younger sister ruins things...it makes him sad, and pissed. Humans, others touching him besides Jack, people touching Jack.
Turn it up! Not Quite Paradise.
Sssh, don't tell! Remembering his father and mother,he has nightmares and tries his best so Jack can not know. Plus deep down,he doesn't want to loose Jack.

I'll deny it! My mate; Jack castor.
Am I forgetting something...? He has a large scar on his belly. Rarely seen; not even Jack's seen it.
My lord, god and master is MadHatterSora  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm
"And we loved with a love that was more than love, I and my Annebel Lee."
User Image
"Hm? Oh! You mean me! Hello!"
My name is...... Benevolence Cordelia Pennington
But you can call me... Ben
And I was born twenty-three years ago.
I'm always chasing boys, when I have the time; That makes me straight.
I take my food chain role as... Human; Animal Caretaker
A second form? Oh, no no. Not me.
I can be pretty... Most people, when they think of me, think "Who is she again?" I'm pretty plain, always blending into the background. Just another body, I suppose. And I really, I don't mind that. It can work to my advantage sometimes! I'm not one who likes the spotlight; I'd much rather just watch from the sidelines. I guess that makes me shy...? I don't know, I've never considered myself 'shy', just soft-spoken. Even amongst those I know, I'm content to just listen in on the conversations and offer a comment or two when needed. I believe I'm pleasent; I've never had much of a temper, and even if I did, I'm pretty hard to set off. I'm more motherly than friendly, always worrying about the littlest things, always nit-picking. Though, the thing that annoys me most about myself is how much of a push-over I am. I simply cannot say 'no', whether it's to a human or an animal. And that often has me taking on too much at once, which stresses me out to no end. But I can't stand to disappoint people; that makes me feel worse.
Hitting Rewind...I grew up as plainly as they come. My mother was a stay-at-home mom, my father worked a nine-to-five job, and I had an older brother and a younger sister. I went to school, made a couple friends, got good grades, the standard childhood.

But, when I was seventeen, my mother took me to see the zoo at Cannon. I was blown away. I'd never seen so many amazing creatures. They were so beautiful, and their eyes betrayed an intelligence to them, too. It was love at first sight. I applied to be a volunteer the next day. Of course, I started out as clean-up crew, but still, getting to spend my days at the research lab was great! As soon as I was out of high-school, I applied for a real job there. And, lucky me, I got one.

I pushed papers at first, but after a year, I was promoted to working with the animals. I was in for quiet a shock when I realized just what, and who, they were. It freaked me out a little at first, but after a bit, I just loved my job all that much more. I probably spend more time with them than other humans. But oh well. They make much better company, anyways.

I really enjoy... Taking care of the animals, sketching, cloud and star gazing
Love it! The animals, homecooked meals, the outdoors, drama productions, high places
Eew, Nasty! Hot weather, petunias, mustard, crowds, standing out
Turn it up! Pony (It's Okay) - Erin McCarly
Sssh, don't tell! It's not much of a secret, but it's not like everyone just asks you out of the blu e if you can swim or not. Which, I can't. I'm not hiding it, but no one ever asks.
I'll deny it! *blush* Oh, I, uh, I d-don't really think... umm....
Am I forgetting something...? I'm pretty sure that's everything.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm
"It's not What you are, it's who you are. And that's all what matters."
User Image
"Hey Sweets! Hungry? Here, have some candy!"
My name is...... Leona Evernight Orion
But you can call me... Leona, But a lot of people know me as Eve
And I was born 23 years ago.
I'm always chasing Girls; That makes me Homosexual.
I take my food chain role as... Human ; Lead Caretaker
A second form? ... I wasn't aware that I had a second form. I'm certain I'm human.....
I can be pretty... Sarcastic, but never in an offending manner. It's always laughs and jokes with me, I'm sure a lot of people have a hard time taking me seriously. I don't get embarassed very easily, I'm sure if you dared me to strip in front of a crowd and do a speech I wouldn't mind. Oh, but don't worry! I'm not stupid and I do have decency and courtesy. I usually speak my mind, and I really don't understand why I have to butter up my words when I'm asked for my opinion for something that sucks. I guess that makes me straight forward and blunt. Oh, but I'm still nice enough to know what can hurt others around me, so I try not to be too blunt. I guess I'm kind... I don't scare the animals or children, so that's something right? Speaking of children, I can be very playful and childish as well as obnoxiously noisy! I like to have fun! I also enjoy teasing people, so if you want to befriend me, here's a hint, Watch out what you say and do around me! I can black mail! Huh? Me? What about me? I don't have any secrets, I'm carefree. That's why you usually never see me stressed. Aside from that, I'm kinda dense and slow... It takes me a while for me to realize things, even if it's a bit obvious....
Hitting Rewind...Ever since I was young, I had always loved animals. And I guess you could say I had a talent with them, they always end up liking me for some reason. And if they don't... Well.... I'm sure they tolerate me. Of course that's not to say that they like me immedietlly, I have gotten quite the number of scratches and bites, and um.... Droppings from up above. Anyways, aside from talent, I'm not exactly the smartest person you'll meet. I'm pretty slow, so I usually have to study my butt off to understand something simple. But it was all worth it to be able to make it to where I am now, being a caretaker.... But really.... They could do something about those reports! Can't I just give them to my co workers?! If there is anything I don't like about this job it's writing the reports.
I really enjoy... Playing Games (Indoors and Out), Sports, Cooking, and caring for the animals
Love it! All sorts of Animals (From spiders, to Reptiles, to Mammals), Candy, Juice (Strawberry lemonade in particular), Sweets, and Strawberries
Eew, Nasty!Rubbing Alchohol (For injuries), Being Drunk (She spouts out a lot of things people don't need to know), and Injured animals (IT'S SAD!)
Turn it up!Must Be Dreaming - Frou Frou
Sssh, don't tell! Like I said, I don't really have any secrets. But I guess I have one.... Every time I date and I feel like we're getting too deeply involved, I end up breaking up with the guy... I'm not a playboy (girl in this sense), I do happen to date people I have feelings for. But I'm afraid of getting hurt in the end. So I always cut it off before I fall too deep. I haven't dated since my second year of college, so since I was 20.

I'll deny it! None so far
Am I forgetting something...? I always have candy on me. From Chocolate to Lollipops.
My lord, god and master is Winters-Snow  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 pm
Always be on your guard
User Image
My Other half~
"Um..... Hello...."
My name is...... Anya Marie Tatsuya; Animal form's name is Storm
But you can call me... Anya or Storm
And I was born Nineteen years ago.
I'm always chasing Boys; That makes me straight.
I take my food chain role as... Prey, sometimes predator
A second form? Red Panda
I can be pretty... Shy most of the time. I am usually tricked to come out of hiding. Sometimes I hardly am around the others but I do appear even if I dont like being noticed. I am nice and sometimes have a temper problem when annoyed or angered so please dont get me annoyed or angry. Hm... More about my personality... I am sometimes the one who needs protection instead of protecting someone else.
Hitting Rewind...Hm... My past should be none of your concern but I guess since you asked I could tell you. I was born as an ordinary normal girl. Weird I know. Well... My family needed money and they sold me to be an experiment. I didnt understand what was going on at first but soon I did understand. I tried to escape a few times but I was always caught and placed back in my cage. When I got my other form of that of a Red Panda I wonder why it was me and not someone else. I soon started to get to know the others and started to befriend them even though I was really shy and hardly noticed unless I made a noise.

To this day I want to leave and go back home but I can never get away. Everytime I think about it my subconscious always tells me no and to stay and not try anything and I listen in fear that I will get hurt.

I really enjoy... Singing, Reading, Writing, Cooking when in human form. When in animal form I am usually sleeping and relaxing. I dont really do much as you can tell.
Love it! Sweets, Reading, Writing, Being in my own world, singing and rain
Eew, Nasty! Cages, Not being able to have freedom, sour things, snow
Turn it up!
Angel Gate- FictionJunction
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari- Supercell
Untouched- The Veronicas

Sssh, don't tell! I am afraid of being alone in the dark or anywhere by myself. I also am terrified to people getting into fights. I hate it and I seemed to want to hide.
I'll deny it! My secret~
Am I forgetting something...? I have a scar on my lower back from one or my escape attempts. I never let anyone see it.
My lord, god and master is Bravery-Homunculus  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff