Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply › Suggestion Box ™
halloween pics?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reeka666

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm
alright :3 a suggestion by lexilexi17 about having ppl in the guild send pics of their halloween decorations and having a contest for it >.<. i talked it over with the other event hosts and the captain no one seems to be going against it so i guess here we'll have some other suggestions for it!. i know someone mentioned having ppl send in pics of their costumes too. so waddaya think ppl?

(lol i had no idea we had a suggestion box/area. this is a perfect place for the events planners to place their ideas and for the events hosts and everyone else to look over it. then we dont have to pm constantly and everyone has a say. :3)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm
reeka666
alright :3 a suggestion by lexilexi17 about having ppl in the guild send pics of their halloween decorations and having a contest for it >.<. i talked it over with the other event hosts and the captain no one seems to be going against it so i guess here we'll have some other suggestions for it!. i know someone mentioned having ppl send in pics of their costumes too. so waddaya think ppl?

(lol i had no idea we had a suggestion box/area. this is a perfect place for the events planners to place their ideas and for the events hosts and everyone else to look over it. then we dont have to pm constantly and everyone has a say. :3)

You got it, darling! wink

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

reeka666

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm
lol alright so should this be done on halloween day. then everyone send in pics then some hosts or whoever else will pic the best 3 and theyll get a prize :3. simple enough.  
› Suggestion Box ™

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games