Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
*|{|ω н є є ℓ|}|*|{|σ ƒ|}|*|{|ƒ σ я т υ и є|}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 am
Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:44 am
X. ωнєєℓ σƒ ƒσятυиє - Sky Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWinter Axel Arcana

User Image

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Winter || Axel || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Nineteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Bisexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -Sky Flame

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - The Wheel of Fortune

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Arcana Family

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Personality. At least one paragraph. One paragraph meaning five sentences.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Winter was born in Italy to the Arcana family; sort of. His father was just an assassin of the family's, but he was actually descended from the first founder of the Arcana, so he earned a bit of respect in that aspect. But when Winter was targeted and there was an attempt on his life by an unknown person, his father sent him to live in France with his mother so that he would be safe from harm. His father suspected his uncle of having to do with this specific incident. His uncle had a son, and his father knew that his uncle wanted his son to be better. But Winter met his cousin once, and the two have been inseparable since, even though they mostly communicated through phone and letters.

He was brought back to the Arcana HQ in Italy on his nineteenth birthday, the tenth day of October, and the old Family Reader read his cards. It turned out that he was to be the new Wheel of Fortune; something he didn't want, and thought his cousin deserved more than him. As soon as he was let out of the room, his father ushered him away, and he was on a plane again; but not to France, where his mother was waiting. His father sent him to Japan to live with a couple of friends who were to keep him hidden. It wasn't until a few months later that Winter heard that his house in France had burned down and both his parents were missing...He wants to throw his title away badly, but his father's friends keep him from doing so...All he wants is to see his family and his cousin again, and not have to be hunted for what he didn't choose to become.

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣Candy◥
◣Books◥
◣Being normal◥
◣His family◥

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥Not being able to see◣
◥The Arcana Family◣
◥His uncle◣
◥The responsibility of being the Wheel of Fortune◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - He lost his right eye when someone tried to kill him when he was young, resulting his his father wanting him to have nothing to do with the family...

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 am
XVI. тнє тσωєя - Rain Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGauge Taylor Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Gauge || Taylor || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Nineteen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Rain Flame

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - The Tower

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Personality. At least one paragraph. One paragraph meaning five sentences.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Gauge had always grown up in his father's shadow. His father was the right-hand man of Arcana Nono, and Gauge was expected to become the next boss. His father always told him how close he had been to becoming Arcana Nono, but ended up with his Mist Flame, The Devil, instead. He gave up on his freedom and let his father control him as he wished. But then Gauge met Winter and everything changed. He suddenly didn't want to listen to his father anymore, but he just couldn't break free of the bonds just yet.

His cards were read; and he turned out to be the Tower, instead of the Wheel, like his father had wanted. In a fit of pure rage, his father shot and killed the old family reader, and stormed off. Gauge had a feeling he knew what his father was going to do, and warned his uncle, but it was too late. Gauge's father had sent assassins to Winter's home in France. But Winter hadn't been there, and his uncle told him that Winter had gone to Japan...but that was all. And now Gauge has snuck out from Italy to Japan with Ember, the new family reader, to find his missing cousin and gather the new family together before his father finds and kills Winter.

◣Apples◥
◣Candy◥
◣Winter◥
◣Stormy weather◥

◥His father◣
◥The Arcana Family◣
◥All responsibility being pushed onto him◣
◥Not being able to see Winter◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - He doesn't really have time for this; seeing as he's trying to keep under his father's radar and find his cousin at the same time with Ember tagging along...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm
XI. sтяєиgтн - Lightning Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMikaela Delphia Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Mikaela || Delphia || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Eighteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female // Straight

►L o o k || M a!- - -Lightning

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - Strength

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Arcana

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Incredibly dutiful and loyal, but with an enormous temper, Mikaela is a feisty young woman, but not entirely unpleasent. She's stubborn, refusing to quit at anything despite how well it's going for her. Competitive and proud as well, she hates to lose, and loses confidence quickly in herself when she does. She can sulk for days, the raincloud almost visible over her head, her normal pessimism amplified. Generally she's not so much a pessismist as a downer, always finding something flawed in the logic of others. But although she's condesending and tempermental, not to mention sarcastic and stubborn, Mikaela is generous, too. She'd give a friend the shirt off her back if they needed it. You'll never find one so loyal as she, nor as forgiving. But she'll never tell you that, lest she lose face. Mikaela has trouble expressing her emotions out loud, and gets very flustered when she must do so.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Born way far down on the Arcana family tree, Mikaela wasn't even aware they had mafie ties until she was ten, when an 'uncle' came by with a bullet in his shoulder and her mother locked her up in her bedroom for the rest of the night. Her life up until that moment had been relatively normal; both her parents worked regular jobs, she went to a regular school, and did regular things. When she thinks about it, though, she can recall a few times when less than normal things happened (the new cars that seemed to come around far too often for her family to afford; the fine jewelry that her mother seemed to recieve out of nowhere; ect.).

So, at ten years old, she was finally sat down and told the truth. Of course, being ten meant she didn't quite comprehend, and even thought it was a joke at first. But she soon came to see this was no joke, especially when her own cards were read. Her parents had explained what the cards meant to her before she went. Mikaela hoped for nothing more than to get the Wheel of Fortune, and then she'd be in charge!! But when the time came, she saw only Strength. Disappointed, but not to be deterred, she set about doing her best to the most powerful Strenght there had ever been!

She isn't sure what to think of this missing future boss of her's, though. Though she knows it isn't in the cards, she can't help but daydream abuot him never coming back, and then she'd step up, being the most powerful of the other cards! Hehe... She wishes. But for now, she simply looks at him with disdain.

◣◥ Training
◣◥ Italian Food
◣◥ Cats
◣◥ Roses

◥◣ Failing/Losing
◥◣ Fish (as food)
◥◣ Hot Weather
◥◣ Daisies

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Like anyone would ever look at her like that! Ha!

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reku1495

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm
XIV. тємρєяαиcє - Storm Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaiku Evernight Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Raiku || Evernight ||Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - 18

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female // Bi-sexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -Storm

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - Temperance

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I'm pretty Sarcastic, but never in an overly offending manner. It's always laughs and jokes with me, I'm sure a lot of people have a hard time taking me seriously. I don't get embarassed very easily, I'm sure if you dared me to strip in front of a crowd and do a speech I wouldn't mind. Oh, but don't worry! I'm not stupid and I do have decency and courtesy. I usually speak my mind, and I really don't understand why I have to butter up my words when I'm asked for my opinion for something that sucks. I guess that makes me straight forward and blunt. Oh, but I'm still nice enough to know what can hurt others around me, so I try not to be too blunt for I have found that I can get people angry quite easily. I guess I'm kind... I don't scare children or my opponents for that matter, so that's something right? Speaking of children, I can be very playful and childish as well as obnoxiously noisy! I like to have fun! I also enjoy teasing people, so if you want to befriend me, here's a hint before you walk into your doom, Watch out what you say and do around me! I can black mail! Huh? Me? What about me? I don't have any secrets, I'm carefree. That's why you usually never see me stressed. I guess I'm never that stress because I enjoy whatever it is I'm striving for, of course if I don't grasp what I want I can get pretty down. Aside from that, I'm kinda dense and slow... It takes me a while for me to realize things, even if it's a bit obvious.... But anyways, I can be serious when needed. It just doesn't happen very often. Get me tick (which is easier said then done) and maybe we'll get there. But anyways, I'm the type that my mates usually have to watch over because I have the tendency to charge in without looking where it is I'm diving into. Being as Spontaneous as I am, you can never predict what's going on with me. Just like you never know when a storm is going to strike. And my temper isn't one to just suddenly hit, it's one that builds up slowly.... Until I snap.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - My past... Hmm. It's really not all that interesting. I was born into the Arcana Family and pretty much was brought up to try my hardest. A lot of the adults liked me because my personality was always shown, and I'm always so balanced out. But It's not like I have no worries, sometimes I'm insecure about things. Especially losing. I am always afraid of losing that as I go along doing what I do, I stop and question myself. And it throws me off completely. What happens if I can't win? What happens if I can't get better? What if.....? ... Oh sorry. Ignore all that.

Me? Temperance? Yeah, at first I thought it was a bit odd. But I guess that I was picked because I always had balanced temper. But then again, isn't a storm just a storm? They can cause disasters and harm so many people.... I guess I could be kind of chaotic sometimes? Anyways, although I'm usually so carefree and such, I'll admit that I have a bit of a dark past. My father and mother both were very happy together, and if you first saw them you'd think they were newly weds, well... That's what I've been told at least. But something happened and my father was assassinated. Leaving my mother by herself while being pregnant.... With me. I was well on my way too, so she had to deliver while still mourning for him. So I was given to another family member, who was my father's twin sister. So I never questioned where I got my looks from as I grew up. But after years of living with who I thought was my "Biological mother", I found that I had some traits she didn't have. And after reasearching, I found out who my mother was. But I never got to meet her since she took her own life. But that's fine, My adoptive mother, or rather, Aunt, is cool. With my life, I never know what's going to happen. Yeah My history? Not Interesting.

◣Candy - Sweets◥
◣Strawberries◥
◣Gambling - Betting◥
◣Kids◥

◥◣ Alchohol - Drunks
◥◣ Pain
◥◣ Rubbing Alchohol (For Injuries)
◥◣ Watching someone get Killed

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - What? Oh No. I don't Fall in love so easily

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm
XIII. ∂єαтн - Mist Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMarchen Ritz Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Marchen || Ritz || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty two

►L o o k || M a!- - -Mist Flame

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - The Devil

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Bio, past, whatever. What your character had gone through before. At least two paragraphs.

◣◥ [Likes; at least four]
◣◥
◣◥
◣◥

◥◣[Dislikes; at least four]
◥◣
◥◣
◥◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Crush, person you like, etc. OR IF NONE, other

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 pm
XIX. тнє sυи - Sun Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMisaki Sun Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Misaki || Sun || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Eighteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female // Straight

►L o o k || M a!- - - Sun Flame

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - Sun

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I am more stable then most of the others. I am very lively and durable when it comes to certain things in my life. I am usually optimistic but sometimes there are some pessimistic traits that can be seen. I am overly protective of others in my family. I hate seeing something go wrong. I am always the one trying to stops the fights that go on but sometimes I am involved in them. I am mostly nice to everyone unless the person is trying to harm a family member that is dear to me. What else? Oh! I get upset easily and always wish to be alone after one of my relationships goes wrong.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - When I was born my parents were both killed. No one knew how or why but that they are no longer here. I was soon taken in by the Arcana family and raised. I did in fact meet my grandmother and lived with her for a long period of time. Due to the way I am I was liked by some people but then again also disliked. I really didnt mind and I lived through it. I always seem to get int relationships too quickly and always get heartbroken because of them. I soon took a hobby of singing and found out I was really good at it. I sing a lot even though I am nervous and afraid that someone might boo at me or tell me that I suck. Singing is my passion and I hope everyone will understand.

I was soon given the job as The Sun in the family. It was due to my mental, physical and spiritual vitality. Even though my parents were gone, people sometimes disliking me and the fact it seemed like my grandmother might be leaving this world soon, I was durable and lively. I always wanted to cry but I never did. I would only do it in secret so I wont look weak in front of people. I always hated being weak. I am terrified of it actually. I dont want to let others think I am too weak to protect anyone because of some issues that are going on. Anyways... My life right now isn't so interesting. Neither is my past. You might have found it interesting but I dont think so. Right now, I am looking forward waiting for whatever life is going to bring me.

◣Sweets◥
◣Singing◥
◣Her Family◥
◣Rain◥

◥Snow◣
◥The Cold◣
◥Fights◣
◥Bullies◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - I dont have a crush yet. I just got out of a relationship. Hm... I am mostly seen wearing kimonos during my spare time when I am at home. I always sing when I am alone or just bored.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm
XX. jυ∂gємєит - Cloud Flame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDante Nicoli Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Dante || Nicoli || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty

►L o o k || M a!- - -Cloud Flame

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - Judgement

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - The first thing people notice about Dante is his anti-social nature. Dante avoids any interaction between himself and others (unless it's in battle) when possible. He doesn't seem to get along with anyone, and often says nothing in the company of others. After all, there's nothing much for him to say to what he calls “weaklings” or “herbivores”. It's hard for some to earn respect from him (or actual attention), but Dante does pay attention to most people. The thing is that he just doesn't really care about them. “Bonds” and “connections” don't mean much to him, since most of the time they mean change. And if there's one thing this stubborn and violent person is actually afraid of, it's change. So, that's the main reason why he distances himself from others about ninety-nine percent of the time. Dante is also a stubborn and decisive person, someone who believes that there is power in every decision, and that they shouldn't be changed unless absolutely necessary. However, don't just assume that he's some heartless person who doesn't understand what emotions are. It's true that he's a bit slow at reading others' emotions, but he does understand how others feel (especially if it involves some kind of negativity). It just usually takes longer for him. One thing that Dante enjoys above all else (yes, even threatening weaklings) is a good fight. However, he only challenges those whom he thinks is worthy of his time.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Dante was born to a half-Italian father (who was part of the mafia) and a Japanese mother. Sadly, most of his physical appearances were from his mother, and for the first part of grade school, Dante was teased by his fellow Italian classmates for looking so out of place. Thankfully, his father realized this, and sent him to his mother in Japan. Although his mother was loving in every way, she was often away for weeks or even months at a time for work and business trips, so for the most part, Dante was left at home by himself. And since he never really fit in with his classmates in Japan, either, Dante made a simple decision: why be on equal terms with them when he could be above them? This is why Dante's classmates always keep a far distance from him- there's no real point in talking to someone who might end up beating you up halfway through the conversation, after all. Although his mother might have noticed how distant her son was from the others, she never mentioned it to him, nor did they talk much at all. Dante interacted with his father even less; the two only talked twice since Dante's father sent him to Japan.

Although Dante felt that he was living in a perfectly fine way, his father suddenly contacted him after his high school graduation. Dante found out that his father was in fact part of the Arcana family, and wanted his son to be the Cloud Guardian for the new boss. Now, being the stubborn person he is, Dante refuses, but his father is still trying his best to convince his son to join the Arcana family and be the Cloud Guardian. Of course, that's a hell of a lot harder than it sounds. Dante avoids and tries his best to deny the whole affair in front of his father and anyone else who tries to convince him.

◣ Strong opponents ◥
◣ Being in charge ◥ 
◣ Quiet places ◥ 
◣ Battles ◥

◥ Weaklings ◣
◥ Talkative people ◣ 
◥ Loud, public places ◣ 
◥ Change or new ideas ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - No crushes. You think that Dante can get through a conversation with someone without beating their brains out within fifteen minutes? Nuts! Dante is a relatively good cook, though the only person he's willing to cook for his himself. One thing he hates to do is to repeat himself, and he's actually got a kind heart (good luck getting there, though). His choice weapon are a pair of tonfas, and he excels in close range combat.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - - Pudding Earl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm
XXI. тнє ωσяℓ∂ - No Flame/Family Reader

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmber Pyralis Arcana

User Image

►I || A m - - - Ember || Pyralis || Arcana

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Nine-Teen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female // Pan-Sexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -No Flame // Family Reader

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H e r || H a n d s- - - The World

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - You wouldn't know it by first glance, but Ember is actually quite Intelligent. Throughout her years of being alive and per teachings she had dwelled in the knowledge of the world almost ever day of her life. Any chance she had to stick her nose in books or engross herself in studies, She took it. But aside from knowledge, Personally, Ember's Shyness can be misinterpereted as Snobby, which is nothing she is, but peoples first impressions seem to lack that sort of interpritation. The girl has difficulty making new friends, most often than not, sitting by herself under a nice tree or playing some cards. Of the Shy sorts she is.

A smart girl who needs to relax. So, one shouldn't be too surprised when the girl had taken to playing cards. Not just any cards, Tarot cards. Coming with quite a knack for reading. Aside from those things, Ember can have quite the tempter. She won't be afraid to tell you where to go and what to do if she see's you lack the bility to make that decision.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - All about me? Well, I was brought up with the best of intentions by a foster family. I hadn't really known my real parents aside from that they gave me up in hopes of me realizing the true meaning for me being alive and the greatness I am meant to acheive later in life. I had the best of studies, always only able to do such things. Never ever really any time to have friends or do anything, but those I were allowed tos peak to and spend time with, I grew rather attached to. I strive for success. I'm assuming that is because I am what they would call "The World"?

The woman who raised me taught me about Card Reading. Quickly so, I took to it. Having quite the knack. Seemed everything I read about came to flurition. It surprised me, but I held my realizations to myself. I was charged with being the new reader of the Family Arcana. But there isn't anything I can do about it when the main person, they call "The Wheel" Is missing. So, Here I go, tagging alongside "The Tower" to find him. Quite the change to the surroundings i'm normally in. Freedom seems rather...Uplifting in my eyes. Don't you agree?

◣◥ Dancing
◣◥ Sweets - Chocolate
◣◥ Classical Music
◣◥ Cards

◥◣Spiders...
◥◣ Abuse
◥◣ Grapes
◥◣ Animal Abuse

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - You'll see....

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -CandyCane831

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff