Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A Secluded Field Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko went on a stroll. She didn't go on many strolls, but she felt like she needed the air. She was nervous; she was going to start at a new school soon. She soon found herself in a field. It was a big field, with a few flowers dotted here and there. Suddenly she felt very happy for she came to the conclusion that not many people had been here, or were going to be here ,and so she could be free to do what she wants. She started dancing, twirling around the long grass, small red and yellow roses springing out the ground wherever she touches the dirt. Once done, she sat down and caught her breath. Manifesting some daisies, she crossed her legs and began the production of a daisy chain.

{{Feel free to join in. I'll be waiting to reply. whee }}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

Penelope had to get away from her demon of a brother so she decided to travel someplace new.She wore a small white dress that barely covered to her thighs but didn't mind the grass, which grazed her legs as she walked by.Maybe it was the fact that she was dead?The area seemed to soothe her fear of her older sibling and her worry in him finding her was swept away."It's beautiful." she said softly,watching as Kimiko made more flowers.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko stood quickly, turning around to look at this new girl who was standing, observing her. She dropped the daisy chain to the ground. It immediately shriveled up and in replace was a rue shrub. Kimiko kicked it away, cursing under her breath and regretting letting herself do such a public display. 'Hello..' she whispered in the wind, her eyes darting around the place to see if anyone else was watching her. Playing with the hem of her skirt, she spoke louder 'What are you doing here..?' She sighed and bit her lip. 'Did she see me?' was all she could think.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

Penelope jumped as the girl turned around to face her all so suddenly.She barely heard the other's greeting and decided to say her own."Hai." said Penelope,shyly turning to the side to conceal her anxiety.Many ways to reply to the girls question reeled through her mind per second."I wander places because I can.Now, why did you stop?" she asked clear and firmly.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko looked to the floor as she twisted her foot nervously.'Umm.. I don't usually dance for people' she replied. A lavender shoot raised from the dirt about 5 meters away, and Kimiko blushed and tried to turn the girl's attention away from it. 'What did you see?' she asked, mumbling the words.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm
Penelope's gaze turned to Kimiko and she smiled."I don't know what you mean." she replied assuringly.Apparently, there was something that she didn't want her to see."My name's Penelope.What's yours?" she asked while taking several steps forward.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

'I-I'm Kimiko. I'm new in town.'' She replied, taking one step back. 'It's nice to finally meet someone.' She says after a brief silence, smiling at Penelope and shrugging her shoulders. 'I'm sure she saw it.' she thought, manifesting yellow roses all around Penelope, a sign of friendship.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 pm
Penelope clasped her hands together to show that she was pleased."I knew it." she said, giggling at the energetic hue of the roses that formed around her.She bent down to touch one but her hand phased through it.Of course, when she was alive she already knew what a rose felt like.Silky and sensitive."Well, I'm sure you'll be liking it here at our Black Rose Academy,my friend." she declared.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko gasped. 'Your hand.. it went through my rose. Who are you..?' she whispered, just loud enough to be heard. Some mint sprung up a while away. Kimiko was suspicious, she'd never seen something so.. supernatural other than herself before. Tilting her head, she stepped forward and tried to touch Penelope's forhead. It went through and Kimiko stepped back in horror.

{I'll be going to bed soon. Just gone midnight where I am! neutral }

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm
Penelope raised an eyebrow and also tilted her head."I told you...I'm Penelope, remember?" she answered.She didn't know what Kimiko was asking until she attempted to touch her but only to have her very spirit scattered.She shrieked and dissapeared underneath the ground to regain her senses."I'm a ghost Kimiko, a lost soul and I advise you not to do that." she said with a nervous laugh.

))Oh okai.It's still kind of early here in the good ol country((  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:55 am
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

'Oh, God, I am so sorry.' Kimiko replied. She didn't know much about ghosts, she always considered them to be white and yell boo just before they take you to hell. She laughed with Penelope and smiled 'I won't do it again. I promise.' before holding out her little finger, then remembering that she cannot touch Penelope and withdrew it. Orchids started to surround Penelope instead of the yellow roses. 'You're quite beautiful to be a ghost..' she whispered, blushing.

{Good morning! whee }

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

Penelope Ggio

Penelope's head appeared from underneath the ground looking as if she was buried there."Thank you Kimiko!What is it that kids say nowadays?Ditto?" she said, pondering about the many phrases that have been created while she was dead.She leviated up and kept a tight grip on her dress or it'd fly up.Penelope smiled sweetly at the orchid flowers meaning beauty and charm."I come from Italy with my older sibling where it's most beautiful and natural.It only makes since that the people are beautiful also."  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

'I'm assuming.. you're old then?' Kimiko blurted. She wasn't exactly an expert on ghosts. 'And if you're old.. and your sibling is here with you.. is your sibling old?' Kimiko asked, tilting her head and trying to picture another dead person standing next to Penelope. 'I wonder if the other's just as pretty.' Kimiko thought, then blushing to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

Penelope was amused by Kimiko's bluntness and raised an eyebrow in surprise."My sibling and I are centuries old." she answered.She untangled a four leaf clover out of her hair and motioned for Kimiko to hold out her hand.Truly these objects weren't with her when she died but were bewitched to stay as her accesory."I'm not a Greensoul anymore, so as a token of my friendship to you." she said.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko grinned. 'Centuries old, you say? Should totally go in the book of records' she teased, happily taking the clover and holding it to her chest as she took a deep breath. 'You're my first friend.' She admitted, many red and yellow roses surrounding them both as the landscape became summery in the field.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff