Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A Secluded Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

Penelope couldn't fight back a giggle that tickled her throat to come out."Hey, aren't you suppose to respect your elders?" she said.Her entire self lit up with a light and she looked thirty percent brighter.Seeing the flowers grow brought Penelope a funny feeling inside."I am glad to have that honor.I'm sure brother would-" she didn't continue.No, that was Crow who would jump at an oppurtunity to be her friend.Leon would just try to hurt Kimiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko giggled along with Penelope. 'Well you look young, so I guess it doesn't have the same effect.' she said as she shrugged. '"I'm sure brother would.." What?' she asked, fascinated by the idea of another ghost. She was going to like this place.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

"N-Nothing." she replied too quickly.Penelope hated talking about her brother behind his back unless it was good.And it's most likely not good."Want to see something amazing?" she asked, not waiting for an answer.Penelope vanished in a bundle of sparks and reappeared standing next to Kimiko."Not as talented as your's though..."

(( Awe! I'm sorry! sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko shrugged and dropped the topic. She gazed in awe as Penelope vanished into thin air, then jumped a bit when she re-appeared. 'I wish I could do that..' she mumbled. 'There is something I could try..' she said, as she manifested some thick vines and rose into the air, about 3 feet up. The vines curled around her arms and her eyes went wide. 'Didn't expect that to work!' she said, as she made more vines pull Penelope up.

{'Tis okay. You hadn't posted in a while, so I thought you'd just poofed. Deleted my post. whee }

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Penelope Ggio

"Teehee." laughed Penelope as the feeling of earth wrapped over her."You're a power one." she said.Plants were such beautiful things to her but vines reminded her of how she died.Trying to force the image of her own life flashing before her eyes, she faked a smile at Kimiko's direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 am
User Image

Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko lowered them both and smirked as she manifested a row of large sunflowers, then closed her hand tight, breathed deeply and opened her hand again. She smiled as 5 bees flew out of her hand and landed on the sunflowers. 'I've never been happy to show this stuff off before..' she murmured, summoning more bees.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am
{{Bump~}}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 pm
Eric had walked up to a field while meditating about his situation. He had lollypop in his mouth instead of a cigarette. He was using the lolly to help him wean off his habit. The reason being of a girl asking him a question in a spa, then the girl leaving after answering, to go flirt with another man in the other room. But if you asked him he would just say "I'm outta smokes." then he would probably punch you.
"Dammit.... Dammit... Dammit....." he kept muttering under his breath. He sat down on the field with his face twisted into a terrific scowl. "Why would she.... She would not... Would she really...." his mother had always told him that he was not the best with showing his emotions, and he was doing a exemplary example now.

(no mo' pics for time being, my computer died....)  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 am
User Image
Kimiko Takahashi

Kimiko noticed a man step into the field out of the corner of her eye. 'I guess this place isn't as secluded as I thought..' she thought to herself. She killed all natural things she created, to hide her power and stared at Penelope, nodding sideways towards the man. She tiptoed towards him until she was directly behind. 'Hello.' She said, standing up straight with her hands by her sides.

{{I was wondering how many pictures you had! xd Sorry for the long wait, I was on a fullscreen game and then I went to sleep. Is Eric interested in Olivia? eek }}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 am
Eric was still staring out to the field when she greeted him. "Hello..." he did not even turn his head to see her.

(yes, Eric does. and it is fine, i've been gettin massacred by my job, plus that computer thing)  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:43 am
User Image
Kimiko Takahashi

Stepping from one foot to the other, Kimiko was silent for a minute. She spoke up; 'What'cha doing?' she said in a childish tone.

{{Wasn't expecting that, to be honest. Always thought he'd hate Olivia. I have no where to put her at the mo' because she left the spa. neutral }}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 am
"Thinking...." he wanted to do... well.. he did not know what to do. He was still stuck on what to do with that one girl. He scratched the back of his head furiously.

(Oh, its true. Eric is complicated, not the best with his emotions, when he left the spa, he spoke what was really on his mind "if you hang out with my girlfriend so much, I'll have to snap your neck." and now he is avoiding smoking because of what Olivia said in the spa about him smoking. It was also what he said at the dojo "people care whether you live or die." he was indirectly saying he would care.)  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:24 am
User Image
Kimiko Takahashi

'About what?' Kimiko asked, sitting down beside him. She manifested some brightly coloured flowers in an attempt to cheer him up. The flowers bloomed all around them, filling the entire field. She picked one, stuck it to another and made a flower chain quickly before handing it to him.

{{Want her to join? She's hovering in random pixels at the mo'. No idea who to join.}}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am
He took the flowerchain and stared at it. "Its about someone I know....." he was thinking about telling Olivia what he felt, but knowing her, she might just laugh it off. 'So I tamed the mighty beast.' or 'I knew I had you in my grasp.' were comments that came to his mind.

(yes, that would be nice.)  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out