Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A Secluded Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Kimiko Takahashi

'Oh.. what's happened?' She said, pulling her knees to her chin and listening intently. Kimiko started thinking about her mother, and black roses formed next to her. She missed her mother, she had so much more to learn about her powers.

User Image
Olivia Ren

Olivia threw her milkshake away, suddenly put off by it. She wandered through the forest, doing acrobatics around the trees when she saw Security. She stopped, hid in a bush and listened to the twos conversation, occasionally rubbing her black eye; it was still sore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 am
"It's just... that I like someone... and she is a bit out there, but I don't know how to tell her without her poking fun at me about it, she loves to find weakness, even more so in me..." he could not help but to spill what was on his mind. It built up so much that it just fell out.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 am
User Image
Kimiko Takahashi

'Oh. Wow. I don't know much about that stuff.' Kimiko said, standing. 'And I should be leaving now.' She finished, waving and walking out of the field. A trail of flowers followed her, and she felt so much more confident with her powers.

User Image
Olivia Ren

Olivia gasped, watching the girl leave. She stepped out of the bush and over to Security. She was completely silent as she sneaked behind him. She slid her hands over his shoulders and around his neck, whispering softly into his ear. 'I heard what you said.'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 am
Eric felt her arms go around him. His candy fell out of his mouth when she startled him. His eyes lit up, then went dim again, expectant of heckling. "and....?"  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 am
User Image
Olivia Ren

'Well, what happened to not being into girls like myself?' she asked, her lips brushing his ear. She yanked him backwards so he was laying on his back, looking up at her. She smiled and knelt down at his head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 am
"What I want to know is...." he looked at her then stood up, facing her. "is the feeling mutual?" he stepped in close to her, looking into her eyes.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 am
User Image
Olivia Ren

Olivia nodded discretely, looking at the floor. She smirked slightly, her tail wrapping around his ankle and pulling him to the floor. She crawled on all fours towards him, curling up against him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 am
He put his arms around her as nuzzled onto his chest. This felt good to him. Then he said something stupid. "Should i pet you...?" he said with deep thought.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
Olivia Ren

'Pet me?' She burst out laughing, rolling around on the floor. 'I'm not a pet.' She smiled, leaning forwards and pecking his lips. She sat up, blushing slightly as she licked her lips and bit on her lower lip.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am
His eyes flashed again with the peck. He experienced slight redness in his face, but pushed it away. He leaned up towards her. "How is your eye?" he looked at her with extreme interest.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
Olivia Ren

'The swell has gone down, but it's still very sore.' Olivia replied, rubbing it. She looked down, contemplating her next move. Leaning forwards, she pressed her lips to his firmly and pulled away, bright red.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 am
His face was red but serious. "Its okay." he leaned in close and slipped his hands behind her head and back, and gave Olivia a deep, passionate kiss.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
Olivia Ren

'I never expected this to happen when I enrolled at Black Rose Academy.' Olivia whispered, resting on his chest. She noticed the lollipop on the ground. 'Sudden taste for candy..?' she asked, laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 pm
He had his arms around Olivia when he looked at the candy. "I am using it to help me quit smoking..."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Olivia Ren

'Quit smoking?' She giggled, shoving a finger of hers into his mouth. 'Candy won't help. My father was a heavy smoker, but I'd catch him sometimes with a finger in his mouth, and soon enough he'd quit. Yes, it was a bit childish, but it worked.' Olivia smiled. 'From now on, you're going to do a lot of finger licking.' She batted her eyelids innocently.

{{Sorry about the long wait. Depressing week of feeling sick, being convinced I had lung cancer and being denied about 5 times by my crush. xp }}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff