• Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 am
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm VERY excited for it!

Wait, I thought it released the 25th eek

no its the 15th which means 5 days left. heart

I don't think I'll be able to have it the first day of release, I thought it was the 25 so I kinda already spent the money lol. I have it on Pre-Order though, so it won't be a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm VERY excited for it!

I don't think I'll be able to have it the first day of release, I thought it was the 25 so I kinda already spent the money lol. I have it on Pre-Order though, so it won't be a problem.

i hope they hold it for your alot of plaes only hold preorders for so many days specially on a popular title like this.
i preordered special edition so i wont get it on day of release either have to wait for em to ship it to me which hopefully dosent take long. crying  

Ryuna_08

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:59 am
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm VERY excited for it!

i hope they hold it for your alot of plaes only hold preorders for so many days specially on a popular title like this.
i preordered special edition so i wont get it on day of release either have to wait for em to ship it to me which hopefully dosent take long. crying

Oh my o.o well they better hold it! XD I'll turn that GameStop upside down if they don't. Nah, I probably won't but I'll have to figure something out.
Hopefully they don't take too long, probably less than a week?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm VERY excited for it!

Oh my o.o well they better hold it! XD I'll turn that GameStop upside down if they don't. Nah, I probably won't but I'll have to figure something out.

i hope so i never have ordered online from gamestop before but that edition was online only so i had no choice  

Ryuna_08

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm VERY excited for it!

i hope so i never have ordered online from gamestop before but that edition was online only so i had no choice

It looks pretty awesome too, specially the Encyclopedia. Also, did you see the launch trailer?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

It looks pretty awesome too, specially the Encyclopedia. Also, did you see the launch trailer?

the one from e3 with the song?  

Ryuna_08

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 am
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

No no, there is one that came out just today:Here it is
Its pretty cool, there is also one where they show what happens after he hits the guy that ties the noose around Ezio's neck, its kinda the same as the one with the song but it has the alternate ending and instead of having the song, it has Ezio talking to Claudia.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Its pretty cool, there is also one where they show what happens after he hits the guy that ties the noose around Ezio's neck, its kinda the same as the one with the song but it has the alternate ending and instead of having the song, it has Ezio talking to Claudia.

that is really cool, the only money i have right now is for that game. sad right? crying  

Ryuna_08

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:35 pm
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

that is really cool, the only money i have right now is for that game. sad right? crying

No worries, I'm broke XD I'll have to wait till the 25th no matter what. Wait, what about food and stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

No worries, I'm broke XD I'll have to wait till the 25th no matter what. Wait, what about food and stuff?

We have food  

Ryuna_08

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:31 pm
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

We have food

Okay good XD Because that's super important.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff