DC universe anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester Pez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm
It's free now! All you need is 18gb.

Definitely a great game to start for your first mmo. I got the game when it first released and played for a while. I still have my league on it so if anyone here wants to play or has questions you can ask me here or want to join a league I will get you in.

It's very much playable until endgame you'll need room for money to repair your armor for rids so the bill gets high and the money cap gets in the way. So you can pay 1$ for 10,000 dollars which so far has helped me.

But definitely check it out!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:22 pm
i spent a long time just trying to do the Free Marconni Gang quest coz so many people were taking my rescues. it was really frustrating  

Brostoss

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jester Pez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm
It is easier if you are in a group doing those missions because your party can free them and you get the count for it.

I play hero side, forgot to mention it. I have a villain as well but I never got too into him. It's really a better coop game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm
i play on dc universe. i have a lvl 30 villian, if anyone wants help. add my psn id Mubo_Kamikaze, my characters name is Mubo Kamikaze thats my lvl 30. i have a healer on heroes his name is bloom bruiser lvl 14. bloodlustress is my lvl 15 fire user hero. im more than happy to help and play along with you. just add me. 3nodding  

MuboKamikaze

Dangerous Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items