Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Code Lyoko ☣ ɾε∂εɱρʈιση

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxCode Lyoko ɾε∂εɱρʈιση
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhoto's : Tumblr / Photobucket
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus : Open / Accepting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCollaboration : Kari is Kute + Sezuel1  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 am
_ゝTHE FIRST F .EELINGS ) __ ×× IN ◟* MY L - LIFE
╔═══════════════════════════════════════

User Image

even though you can't hear a word that i say
i will never stop singing because that is what i love
hoping that it will reach you and that i can live
even though i know that it can't

: ruri belpois
: fifteen
: straight
: ****
---
: personality
Ruri is very kind, but she's not afraid to speak her mind. When push comes to shove she tends to get right back into your face. She loves helping out others a lot, often sacrificing her own needs so that someone else will be happy; except when it comes to clothes or Biology. She's a tad bit more fun than serious, especially in school.

: about me
Ruri grew up in a happy home, two loving parents who would scold her at right times and would caudal her at other times. She knew she was different, her hair color wasn't normal, but at young age it didn't bother her; the only time she asked about it was when she was older, and when that time came her parents told her why. Ever since she was little her dad taught her about science, something that she took a liking too instantly, of course she wasn't interested in computers but in Biology and Medicine instead. Growing up and going to school she always loved Science class, dissections were her favorite and she's taken a keen interest in the human body; but she was always aware that she needed to get into other things as well. Ruri didn't want her mind to be closed off. Between her and her brother she is said to be the more serious one, but she sometimes clings to him for guidance. She's good at gymnastics, handstands and summer-saults are her favorite. Ruri also likes ballet, she thinks that music is wonderful - but nothings better than Biology.

: lyoko form
outfit / gun / katana

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am

User Image

: Nathan Francis Drake
: Sixteen
: Heterosexual
: That's my secret thanks
---
Nathan tends to come off as the head strong sort of person. Just like his father, he can be blunt at times but is always there to back up anybody who needs him. All in all Nathan if he were compared to his Father they would almost be exactly the same personality wise that is. Some of the traits that his father did not have how ever are traits like Nathan is naturally a good talker, he not only knows his way around how to charm a girl but also how to get himself in and out of a sticky situation. He also tends to be a bit more of a prankster than his dad. Aside from these traits and his physical and outward appearance Nathan can easily be compared to his old man for his bravery, sense of loyalty, and sometimes his timid silence. Just sometimes though.

Nathan in total is one out of seven mad dog children. When he was only 7 his mother had left them all with their father, who was more of an outdoors man. Well that's just a technical term, he was actually an archaeologist and explorer. All in all Nathan being the youngest felt the most sense of appreciation for his father. For example, when the other six were playing outside with each other, Nathan much preferred spending more of his time with his dad, sitting by a small fire and listening to the stories his father had to tell about his excursions about the globe. All in all, Nathan loved his father even his mother even though she had left.

But when he turned 10 his life flipped completely upside down. His father had gone missing on an expedition to the Great Barrier Reef, they found his body a few days later cold and motionless. News of his fathers death crushed him to the bone. All that was willed to him was the money that he had received over the years and his personal journal. But how ever due to his age at the time his father assistant, Chandler Nash, decided to take the boy in. While Chandler could not fill the void of Nathan's lost father he did do one thing. He showed him the diary that was not supposed to be given to him till Nathan had turned 18. Inside was a letter that was written to all his children in the incident that it had occurred that he would not come back. While some parts of the letter addressed the other children it was however the case that most of the letter talked about Nathan. After reading the letter, but still heart broken, he took it upon himself to fulfill his fathers wishes for him. As for what were the wishes that he wished Nathan would accomplish? Nobody truly knows.

Now as per his fathers requests his father had wanted him to attend Kaddic, the same place that his father, whose name is Tom, attended all those years ago.

Outward Appearnace / Chargers Falchion , Hoverboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am

User Image

: Alice Sun Robbia
: Sixteen
: Straight
: Secret~
---
Alice is the hyper and outgoing child just like her father Odd. She normally acts like her father and sometimes acts like her mother but you can hardly see it. Alice is very courageous when it comes to scare challenges and such. She is always nice to everyone and treats everyone equal. Alice is really friendly so she can make friends really easily with people. Alice can be overly protective of her friends when it comes to harmful things. Alice can be mean at time but its mainly when she is annoyed or she sees her friends injured by someone else.

Alice was raised by her father Odd. Alice didnt really hear much about her Mother since her father never told her. When Alice started to grow up she would notice that she hardly looked like her father but more like her mother since she saw a picture of her mother. She was raised like any normal child. She had no idea about her fathers past and never bother to ask him about what he went through as a child. Alice became interested in writing. She soon started a hobby to write stories about anything that comes to mind. She now started a story about a computerized world that was in need of help and there were certain people need to help. She figured stories from her mind would always stay like that which they did. She soon asked her father to read it. He seemed different when he read it and gave back to her saying it was good and that was it as he went to his work. Alice was confused. She soon started school and took a very nice interest in the creative writing part of classes. She does like animals and tends to them when she has the chance. Alice also loves music but she figures nothing can top writing.

Outfit / Scythe / Long Sword

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 pm

User Image

: Sora Venture
: 16
: Ruri Belpois
---
: Personality
Shy to the point that he won't say a word unless he gets to know you, but fiercely loyal to his friends.

Sora was born and raised in Japan, but had to move due to his fathers job. He doesn't have many friends because of his extreme shyness, but he's trying to get over this. He's very artistic, and always has his sketch pad with him, searching for things to inspire him.

Sora. Uses a katana(in pic) and bow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

User Image

Defeat is only another form of training
to strengthen what we are and
determine what we will be

: Tima Granous
: fourteen
: Lesbian
: ****
---
Tima is outgoing and energetic, mostly child-like. She has a tendency to even come across as simple minded. She can seem as such but if anyone takes the time to get to know her she truly has a logical and mature attitude when alone with her friends.

Tima was raised near the school that her parents went to and as far as they remember they had a normal day to day routine there. So when she became the age to be able to go to the school she was immediately enrolled and has been going there every year since. She enjoys the school even though she seemed to rarely have any friends since the majority of the people that go to the school stray away from her for her initial attitude. Something in her heart tells her that there is something more to this school than her parents or even the teachers and other students realize, and that alone is what makes her able to continue attending each year. She is always trying to figure out what has been pulling on her heart strings for the last few years.

Outfit / Staff  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image

: Lucifer Adams
: Seventeen
: Love is pointless
---
Lucifer's personality fits his role in life. He is cold, controlling and manipulative. The boy can get what he want with just a few fancy words. He enjoys being a pawn for Xana's return. In fact he is proud. Lucifer dose have some mental issues as well. He like.... well "Playing with his food" so to speak. Lucifer will push his enemy's in a fight to the brink of death, and keep them alive enough to suffer until dead. He has dream about killing people and never gets frightened. This is however only in fights. When he is relaxing on a regular basis he is usually rude. He doesn't mean it he just dislikes most people on this earth. When bored Lucifer enjoys games. He likes to toy with peoples minds and emotions, this gives him a feeling of being in control and comforts him. I guess you could call him a controlling psychopath.

Lucifer was born far away from Lyoko and the school where it's hero's attended. That changed nothing for his fate to bring back Xana. Ever sense he could walk, Lucifer felt a force that beckoned him to technology and a place he only dreamed of. Even at a young age Lucifer was different from other children. Don't blame his parents, they were loving and the type of parent anyone would love. Lucifer was just born odd. He always would have the same dream, it was a vast world, with large black towers and vast scenery. The ground was floating and he would see a girl with short pink hair who would live in this world as well. He always hated her and knew who she was. There was also another inhabitant of his dreams, it always appeared as what looked like a red eye. He was drawn to it, and a muffled voice was telling him he was meant to bring back Xana. Lucifer knew this was more than a dream. As the boy grew up the more his feelings of hate grew. He would torture the kids at his elementary school and hurt adults as well. When his parents had enough they sent him to the school he was meant to go to. Some might call it fate, but to Lucifer it was his chance. He fallowed this useable force and it lead him to an abandoned warehouse. This is where he discovered Lyoko. Lucifer didn't understand how but he knew how to enter the world. Once he had gotten in Lucifer knew he was meant to bring back Xana and knew he was just a pawn so Xana could live on. This task was harder than he thought it would have been. So he mad a device that took him to Lyoko without someone working the computers. He would spend hours in Lyoko but he still has no idea how to bring back Xana. Lucifer believes it has something to do with the Tower Keeper. Lucifer has a plan but he needs an assistant, and once the board is set he will bring Xana back for good. The only flaw is he has no idea how to do it. Lucifer is also wanting to become Xana and ruling Lyoko and the world even though his entire being is telling him to remain a loyal servant.

Lyoko Form // Weapon: He uses two guns than can change into claws for close combat and can manipulate the enemy's in Lyoko like Xana but only one at a time until it is defeated. So he continues to train. // Voice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image

: Pandora Sky Rewinger
: 16
: Bi-sexual
: Oh well its....a secret.
---
It is difficult to get inside of Pandora's head as she doesn't usually tell you how she feels about something, she is blunt in how she says things. Many describe her as a mysterious guardian who though she speaks little has truth behind every word said and is not to be taken lightly. She is strong will and passionate about what she believes in despite her hard to get along with nature. In short she is kind to those who took the time to befriend her and would do anything to protect them. She does wonder if they will notice her friendly out gong nature has since changed over the summer.

Pandora was born an identical twin as well as weaker in her younger years. She was inseparable from her brother who was constantly watching his sister back as she had difficulties with her health as a child but managed to hide them from her sibling well when thing became bad. The two became extremely close by the time they turned thirteen and remained such until a tragic accident happened three weeks before they would both be sixteen. That is for later however, the two kept each other focused on academics and their secret passion for Bushido and Hawaiian Lua (The art of bone/joint breaking). They were both high-spirited and rather friendly towards others often sacrificing their grades to ensure that others were helped.

One evening however while walking home for a weekend visit the two were pulled into an alley by thugs. The two were going to be robbed and the thugs intended on taking Pandora. The twins managed to fight the attackers off however the battle ended with a gunshot fired. Pushed to the ground Pandora watched in fear as her sibling took the shot. Terrified and having blacked out, Pandora pulled the attackers shoulders out of joint, broke both elbows and crushed his wrists by stomping them. Shortly after kicking the gun away she ran to her siblings aid in tears and held them until they died. She had dialed 911 but by the time paramedics arrived it was too late and Pandora was psychologically scarred for life. This being her first year back since the incident she intends on hiding the tragedy from her friends and telling them that Alexander was studying abroad.

Outfit / Weapon 1 (x2) / Weapon 2 (Blade Hidden in parasol handle, med. defense when open.)

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 am

User Image

: Max Tyson Lavender
: Seventeen
: ....what?
---
Max tends to stay isolated from others when he can be, and will often come off as cold or annoyed when approached. Under his easily breached shell is a guy who is kind and caring about others. He is very compassionate towards others and thus he dislikes feeling helpless in any way. Because of this, sometimes he seems determined to keep others out of his life, but this determination can be reversed if you can break his shell.

Max was a loner for most of his life, despite having two siblings. As a child, he was a little shy so he had a hard time making friends and socializing with anyone outside of his family. His family, namely his mother and father, were part of a military force, and so Max was often at his aunt’s house as opposed to travelling from place to place with his parents. When his parents were killed in action, Max and his siblings were adopted into his aunt’s family. Through Max’ teen years, he was able to make a couple of friends, but his older siblings got involved with some lowlifes and it didn’t turn out well. Max begged them to stop hanging out with their ‘friends’ but it did no good. Max was walking home one day only to see one of the guys shoot both of his siblings dead, right in front of his aunt’s house. Max had had enough but he could not convince his aunt and uncle to do anything about it. Max lived for two years as an only child and grew more isolated with every day. When he was sixteen, one of his friends moved away and another committed suicide after a horrible breakup. Max had considered Kaddic, but now with no one to lean on and too many bad memories, Max asked to be sent to Kaddic. After enduring the misery of the rest of that summer, his aunt finally took pity on him and they sent him away so that he could hopefully overcome all the heartache his life had brought him.

I prefer to stay on the outside.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces