AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 am
What do you want from this guild? We are open for ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 pm
Maybe do RPs for other games? Maybe even an RP that doesn't take place in any in-game universe in particular, but rather uses a loose storyline that was made up at night and makes no sense. It's more fun than it sounds. I know from experience. Anyway, each participating person would create an OC for their avatar along with some special powers, like turning into a cat or melting into shadows. Of course, if something original like that wouldn't fit in this guild, the Mages (RP) guild has stuff like that, evil pancakes (long story), and a free waffle cookie when you join.  

KatkakePlushie

Adventuring Protagonist

19,225 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:24 pm
KatkakePlushie
Maybe do RPs for other games? Maybe even an RP that doesn't take place in any in-game universe in particular, but rather uses a loose storyline that was made up at night and makes no sense. It's more fun than it sounds. I know from experience. Anyway, each participating person would create an OC for their avatar along with some special powers, like turning into a cat or melting into shadows. Of course, if something original like that wouldn't fit in this guild, the Mages (RP) guild has stuff like that, evil pancakes (long story), and a free waffle cookie when you join.

I can create a subforum for you if you want to try something. Sadly I think alot of the people who joined this fell off the planet or something ;.;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:37 pm
Where is everyone when it comes to the Kingdom Hearts RP? I'm still the last person to have posted in it emo  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 am
Eclairl
Where is everyone when it comes to the Kingdom Hearts RP? I'm still the last person to have posted in it emo

Well not sure but I'll soon post and try to get things moving forward.  
Golden Circle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games