Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

The fairground is noisy and overcrowded. Annoying songs play at every ride. Many stalls sell candy and drinks and barbecue items. Large rides swoop over crowds, with screaming customers ontop. The place charges high, and usually one of the attendants ups the price and keeps some to themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna stepped round a corner and saw the fairground. Her eyes widened for she had never been to one before. She excitedly skipped inside, paying the entrance guy and running off to buy some cotton candy, not noticing that the entrance guy had charged her £5 too high. She twirled in an open space, taking in the bright lights and the sweet smell of the food stalls. Having finished her candy, she sat on a ride called the twister, and screamed as she went around and around.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 pm
Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Leave me alone!" a red haired man yelled as he shoved people out of his way. He looked over his shoulder every few seconds to see a blue haired boy chasing after him. Jeez, he just won't give up! "How many times do I have to tell you to go away, kid?" he growled and stopped suddenly to punch the man.

"Experimenting is all I am wanting to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the blue haired boy cackled with an insane grin on his face. His wide, albino red eyes had no trouble spotting the tall, red haired man from the crowd. That man wasn't anywhere near normal, and he wanted to dissect him so badly! Out of nowhere, the insane boy pulled out a rusty circular saw and pointed it at the man's fist, laughing when the man pulled his hand away and ran again.

User Image
Decius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu went inside the fairgrounds, witnessing two people fighting, but staying away from there. He looked up at one ride and saw Anna again. Oh, there she is...  

Quelynn Erindyl

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm
John was sitting on a bench he was hopeing jane would show up he then looked over to the blue haired guy "Oh god not him again"He said as he gave a grin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:23 pm
Decius just laughed crazily at the fun chase when he saw someone familiar. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one I have met at an earlier time, yes????????????????" he pointed at John with one hand, the other holding his saw that was pointing at Armageddon.

Armageddon raised an eyebrow when the insane psychopath yelled something and turned to see who it was. That brat? Suddenly he got an idea. "Perfect!" he laughed and ran up to John. "You'll distract him!" he smirked and hurled the boy at Decius.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 pm
John let his wings out once he was throwen and went up and back to armmagdon "I am not messing with it i have a girl to think about i don't want to lose anything to him"He said as he landed next to the bench  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 pm
"Ooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are owning the appendages that are wings????????????????????????????" Decius grinned widely from behind John. "May I see how they work????????????????????????????" he asked and held up his circular saw, anxious to cut the wings open.

Armageddon put his hands on his knees and took a breather, smirking at his freedom. But it was short lived. He groaned when he heard the brat and looked at him. "I don't care, kid, I've got people to kill!" he said and looked at the psychopath when he came towards them. "Looks like he's your problem now, kid." he snickered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Johns eyes turned black when he looked back with a claw out "You will find out how sharp my claw is"He said as his wings faded into darkness  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm
"How interesting, no??????????????????" Decius giggled. He was already taking measurements on John's claw and occasionally poked it, more excited than scared.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm
John sent a small flame to the spot his claw was poked then moved it away "Why are you a pest"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm
"One must do things of many strange proportions in the name that is science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius beamed ear to ear. "In the case that is currently happening, that would be for me to act in the manner of a pest, yes?????????????????????" he said and looked back at the claw, especially the fire that swarmed it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Aristotle Lupidora

Aristotle had his hands stuffed inside of his pockets feeling completely dissappointed.What the hell was he supposed to do on a vacation?"Have fun at the fair because what I'm doing isn't notified as fun." he said to himself.The blue philosopher stone that was linked between his fingers started to glow and a ring of symbols surrounded it.Normally, it would have blasted his arm off but that was too late to matter anymore since his limb was now robotic."Well, what do we have here?" asked Aristotle silently while watching everyone around him.He saw a flame emanating from a man's hand and gazed in awe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

Anna White

Anna stepped dizzily off the ride, and tried to focus. She noticed Kyotetsu, but quickly looked away and blushed, only to see two men fighting. She gasped, and ran towards them, then sighing in relief as the red hair man sneaked off. Her relief was short lived, and she soon focused on the blue haired man, pointing a saw at people and acting all crazy-like. She believed another fight would soon break out, and using her witchcraft, she made the blue haired man see his skin on fire and melting off. She didn't usually use her powers to upset people, but she didn't want people to actually get really hurt. Her powers caused illusions; not real things, and she could control who sees them, and in this case she only made the blue haired man see it.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu saw how Anna looked at him once but turned away quickly. Some part of him feels a bit hurt by the fact that she's not even looking back at him twice. Sighing, he was about to go to the opposite direction but just saw more fighting. Anxious, he didn't know what to do. Maybe I should just tell her... He closed his eyes for a brief second, concentrating on finding Anna's senses to communicate with her. Finally able to reach it, he tried his best not to frighten her. Anna, it's dangerous over there. Get out of there.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff