Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Fight Among Titians! Katsumi Vs. Sengetsu Vs. Kleine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An all out death match of SS rank shinobis to see who is greater! This match will take place in a large grassy like area with a few mountains which will give no bonuses at all, the field stretching to a good 50 miles. Use the field to your advantage, tear it to pieces for all I care, just make the fight look intense and good! May the best shinobi win!

Post your profile here before fighting as well

Battle theme: Roar of the Titians

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXName:Katsumi Ranmaru Kamisama
XXXXXXXNickname: The Torturer, The Gentle Wolf
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Her Torturer title was given by the way she trains student, using genjutsu to toughen people up. Her Gentle Wolf title was given when she was int he first Assassin's group even made in NUR.
XXXXXXXAge: 24
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Japanese/Korean
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'8
XXXXXXXWeight: 133
XXXXXXXPersonality: Calm, Wise, Sadistic

XXXXXXXSexuality: Heterosexual, somewhat Bisexual.
XXXXXXXFamily: Her clan and real Family is dead. She has adopted Kliene to be her son.

XXXXXXXTheme Song: Main Theme (The Gentle Wolf)
XXXXXXXNindo: "As leading Raikage, I have a duty to uphold. Protecting my village by any means possible!"
XXXXXXXBackground Info:

Prologue

Katsumi's history is rather messed up, and rather long so a shorter version will be told. Katsumi was born a male and grew up as a male but that information is kept secret now. She runs a different name but holds some people from the past that is still alive and shares such information to them, Like Jedi Uchiha. When she as at the age of 6, she witness her clan, slaughtered like lambs in a war right outside her village in the Lightning country, somewhat traumatized by it, her and a rest of the younger members was kept in hiding, making sure they would survived. After the battle, both clans wiped each other out, the rest wounded and dying slowly, the younger members of the Kamisama clan had no choice but to leave the bloody village and war grounds and find a different place to live. But not all followed as some stayed behind to looked after their dead parents. Day passed, weeks passed, most of the members died off of hunger and disease, some eaten by wild animals as well. By the end of the month, the group split it half and Katsumi and 4 others ventured to try and reach to Kumgakure where they could find shelter. A week passed by then, Katsumi was the only member that survived the ordeal and was on the verge of death. extremely hungry, she couldn't move a inch now from the lack of stamina as she waited for a slow death. Suddenly a band of Cloud and their Raikage found the near dying child while on a mission and brought the Kamisama member back to Kumo where she spent the passed week recuperating and bringing her strength back to full. After which the Raikage was kind enough to give a place for her to stay and to become one of the Kumo shinobis, seeing how special she was since she had angelic white wings.

Chapter One

By the time she reached the age of 12 she made her way into the academy and passed the test with flying colors, being told that she was one of the most gifted student there. She didn't find out her powers of her clan until later but she already had a special ocular doujutsu, the unknown Ranmaru eyes. She trained hard to gain the support she need as at the that she met a person that will later on become her best friend. His name was Zann, a person with high skills just like her and her first sensai which she trusted quite a bit, Kashensu. She one more friend as well, long before any other person she met which his name was Kasukano but was shortly murdered by rouge nin, wasn't even given a chance to show how great he was. When she found out, she was blinded by rage, wanted to skill this curtain rouge nin for taking a life, a friend she made since she came to Kumo from a very young age. Still, she had to train hard to do so and with Zann and her other squad mate, Kenshin she could do it. Around that time, a war broke out within the other villages and she was scent to the front line as one of the many shinobis to partake in the war. That was when she was made Chunin by special means from the Raikage herself, Susumu. But whats he saw when leading a group of low rank shinobis reminded her of her childhood, when she saw another slaughter.

Chapter Two

Katsumi, by her real name Katsuro, led a small team of shinobi to infiltrate an enemy village and to steal documents and to sabotage curtain marks and buildings. By halfway, they were quite successful until they ran into a a Sanin rank person that knew what they were doing and a female jounin rank that tag along with the man. One by one, her team was slowly getting slaughtered and the only ones that were still alive was Katsuro and Zann. Sure enough, they were on the verge of death as the Sanin tore them apart, Katsuro's body was getting smashed by the tail of the Sanin's pet, bone breaking as the pain was unbearable. Zann was slowly getting cut down by the Jounin and both thought it could be the end. Katsuro's anger grew and grew as her eyes changed into something else, something demonic she had within her for who knows how long and in a burst of chakra she released her inner demon powers. It was the two tailed Nibi which she formed a single tailed and was on all four, her body slowly healing from the damage she took as she ran after the Jounin fist, tearing the woman apart with Katsuro's demon like claws. At first the Sanin was shocked but he didn't really care much about the Jounin as he went in from behind for a blow which sent the Nibi Host katsuro flying to a small. Out cold now, it would like he was about to die until Susumu came for the rescue, the Raikage herself stood on her own ground by the Sanin as she took both the near death Zann and Katsuro ans vanished, returning to Cloud.

Chapter Three

U/C

XXXXXXXOther Info She likes to drink Saki quite a bit when she gets the chance, hates overconfident people

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXStrength: Genjutsu
XXXXXXXWeakness: Taijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Is afraid of her own past
XXXXXXXVillage: Kumogakure
XXXXXXXRank: Raikage
XXXXXXXClass: Genjutsu
XXXXXXXBloodline: Ranmaru
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Stage 2
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Implants? Byakugan, right eye, Stage three.
XXXXXXXClan: Kamisama Clan stage two
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: Former Nibi host

XXXXXXXMissions Complete:
XXXXXXXS - 20
XXXXXXXA - 16
XXXXXXXB - 10
XXXXXXXC - 34
XXXXXXXD - 44
XXXXXXXE - 38

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: 12
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HyvznlhXmM]Battle Theme (Genjutsu Madness)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
Dragon Summon

The rules with this summon is that you can only summon the dragon that matches your element, you cannot summon any other element. Also during the fusion mode you can only use it for up to 10 posts, if hold the fusion longer then that the dragon will take over your mind and body.

Lighting Dragon - Tenka

User Image

Tenka has the power to control and make lighting. Tenka has yellow armor around his whole body when physically touched it can send up to 1,000 volts to the person who touching him(only the summoner can touch him with out being shocked). With one roar Tenka can break a thunderbolt in half. Tenka strongest move is "Lighting Mirage" billion of lighting bolts comes out Tenka mouth wrapping around the enemy shocking them, until they pass out. Tenka rarely shows emotion but he is one of the most loyalist. When fuse with the summoner lighting surrounds the summoner legs making them able to move as fast as lighting.

Water Dragon - Mizu

User Image

Mizu has the power to control and make water. Mizu doesn't have any feet or wings, only has fins so she can swim. Mizu is only female dragon. With one splash from her fins can make a large tsunami. Her best move is "Water Vortex Prison" Mizu makes water tornado's trapping her enemy. Mizu is a very calmest one of all the dragons but can show a very nasty side if you piss her off enough. When fuse with the summoner puts a water whip around both arms and can also use them as weapons.

Candordra:

User Image

He can only be summoned to do a quick attack on the enemy. Using Candodra will only help for about 5 minutes since he does explode at the enemy and sheds off his burning scales. He flies to do aerial bombardment but the summoner is in danger of being hit as well since Candordra doesn't like to stay away from its summoner. He has blue scales but his scales have a reddish outline around his scales.

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUniversal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXa c a d e m y
Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)
Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXc h u u n i n
Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
Chakra Tsuitou no Jutsu (Chakra Hunting Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXj o u n i n
Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs a n n i n
Kinjutsu: Body Control
XXXXXXXXXXXXSuiton
Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique)
Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Blast Technique)
Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier)
Tsunami no Jutsu (Tsunami Technique)
Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXRaiton
Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Kumo Keba no Jutsu (Cloud Wisp Technique)
Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)
Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)
Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)
Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Chidori (One Thousand Birds)
Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Raikiri (Lightning Blade)
Double Raikiri (Double Lightning Blade
Raiton: Rairyu Rendan no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack)
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUniversal
Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Genjutsu Kai (Release)
Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique)
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill)
Senro Ue Fuku no Jutsu (Track Covering Technique)
Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique)
The Burning Plains
Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Nemuri (Sleep)
Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession)
Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
Genmu no Henshuubyou (Visions of Paranoia)
Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)
Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
Enmaku no Jutsu (Smokescreen Technique)
Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
Shadow Swell Torture (Pitch Black Darkness) [custom]
Living Corpse [custom]
Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique)
Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)
Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness Technique)
Chishio Kayumi no Jutsu (Blood Itch Technique)
Jissei Muma no Jutsu (True Nightmare Technique)
Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Foreseeing Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXCloud
Name: Kumo Monokage no Jutsu (Cloud Cover Technique)
Hekireki Koe no Jutsu (Thunder Voice Technique)
Raimei Wana Fuu (Thunder Trap Seal)
Hibanahouden no Jutsu (Discharge Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloud Clone Technique)
Tendou no Ashi no Jutsu (Cherub's Foot Technique)
Kumo Yotogi (Cloud Watching)
Fukyuu no Jutsu (Immortality Technique)
Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique)
Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu (Continuous Fog Technique)
Kumo ni Shikkyaku (Falling from the Clouds)
Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu (Electric Hummingbirds Technique)
Raikou Ame no Jutsu (Lightning Rain Technique)
Go Kasho Fuu: Raikou Seki no Jutsu (*Five Point Seal: Lightning Barrier Technique)
Kukan Hyouketsu no Jutsu (Body Freeze Technique)
Hibanahouden no Jutsu (Discharge Technique) - Level Two
Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu (Hydra Clone Technique)
Doku Kumo no Jutsu (Poison Cloud Technique)
Kumo Gokusha no Jutsu (Cloud Prison Technique)
Keizokuteki Raimei no Jutsu (Continuous Thunder Technique)
Kakou Kouten no Jutsu (Descending Heaven Technique)
Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu (Absolute Weather Control Technique)
Hitoshirenu Shin'i no Jutsu (Hidden Mind Technique)
Name: Raikou no Kami (Lightning God)
Kioku Shoumetsu no Jutsu (Lapse of memory Technique)
XXXXXXXXXXXXSand
Suna Arashi no Shinto (Deadly Sand Storm)
Hada no Kamereon (Chameleon Skin)
Suna Arashi no Odokemono (Trickster’s Sand Storm)
Ussou Kabe (Impenetrable Wall)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Saboten Uchinuku Meimu (Cactus Punch Illusion)
Suna no Akushumi (Taste of Sand)
Kaze no Totsunyuu (Rushing Winds)
Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu (False Strike Technique)
Tsumetai Sabaku (Freezing Desert Night)
Sasori Muragaru (Scorpion Swarm)
Inago no Akushumi (Taste of Locusts)
Mougo Hagurakasu no Jutsu (False Dodge Technique)
Mougo Mukuro no Jutsu (False Body Technique)
Gensou Kinko no Suna (Illusionary Sand Prison)
Nanchou no Kaze (Wind Deafness)
Kaze no Tsume (Wind Claws)
Sakkaku no Meiun (Vision of Doom)
Yawatanoyabushirazu no Suna (Sand Maze)
Kyougenjisatsu (False Suicide Technique)
Kuro Tatsumaki (Black Tornado)
Shinkirou no Yogensha (Prophet’s Mirage)
Boufura no Ekirei (Plague of Maggots)
XXXXXXXOther Info: Katsumi is a master of using Genjutsu and is a great strategist, taught by great people in her past.

Quote:
Name of weapon: Murakumo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your Rank: S, Tsuchikage
Who owns the weapon: Katsumi Ranmaru Kamisama
Where it was found/Who made it: Was made by the Kamisama clan, passed down for generations.
Users Class: Genjutsu
The Range of the weapon: About 5 to 5 and a half feet. (Katana type)
Weakness: Takes a point away from your chakra system with every post unsheathed.
People that are not from the Kamisama clan can't use the weapon. It would send a strong light that could burn your hand, forcing you to drop the weapon.
Description: A sword passed down by many generations of the Kamisama clan. Those that were in the clan would know of it's deadly blade, like the heavens passed down the blade onto the clan. From what history saids, this weapon was once used by a famed Kamisama member, killing a three headed snake as big as a house with a single slice of his sword. It's not as powerful as Kusanagi, and it can't cut through other weapons unless they are rusted or worn out, but could cut through flesh and bone like butter. The blade itself is specially made as a dark glow emits from the blade, absorbing either the sun or moon's light. It could be used for a light in dark places, a torch. The sword also could send out projectile like beams of light at an enemy from afar. It's not classified as "legendary" since the sword could break with a great enough force, a 3 ton object could easily break the weapon. This weapon has been found by the Tsuchikage, Katsuro, used always by him. Only members of the Kamisama clan can wield or even touch this weapon.

Jutsus

Beaming light
Description: A beaming of light that is slashed in the air, hitting any targets that are in it's way. The beam of light is as sharp as it's sword, but could also light people on fire, burning them to 1st degree burns. Can be blocked by other weapons as it is as sharp as any sword.

Light Torch
Description: A very basic for the weapon. with the light that is stored by either the moon or sun, it emits a black or white glow, lighting up most dark places at around 15 feet in total. The user can see fine, but others would have to cover there eyes from the light as it could temporarily blind people for 2 post.

Light Shield
Description: A shield that can block most frontal and projectile like attacks. It covers the front very well, but would leave you open from behind or at the sides. Can block any close in or projectile like attacks that are Genin rank or below.

Rp Sample:
Katsuro was at the training grounds, practicing with his newly found katana from an old Kamisama ruins. The weapon said "Murakumo", which he knew what it was, happy that he found his clan's long lost sword. Katsuro got ready as a few dummy targets were set up for him to devastate on. Katsuro set his foot as the sword raiser high, the hilt place next to his front waist. Katsuro then slice the air once, an downward slice as a beam of light ventured out of the blade, charging at one of the targets. The dummy was sliced in half easily, sliding off it's stand as Katsuro charged at the other two dummies. He sliced through one easily, hay flying from the dummy as he quickly turn, slicing downwards at the other dummy. Katsuro could still see that the blade had it's sharpness, despite on how old it is. It was a dark night as well, the moon giving the blade a dark glow as he could see around him. The light from the sword gave him a sense of peace, but the color was something he never knew. He could tell that the blade could only be accepted by those of the Kamisama clan, so keeping this away from Zeph would be hard. He quickly sheath the weapon as he ventured off back to his office.

User Image

User Image

Name of weapon: Aoi Senmetsu - Green Annihilation
Your Rank: Chuunin
Who owns the weapon: Katsumi Ranmaru Kamisama
Where it was found/Who made it: Koukotsu forged it with raw chakra. So much--in fact--that the blade itself is a deep green color.
Users Class: Taijutsu
The Range of the weapon: When not released, Close to Mid range unless the ability is used. Then long range. If released, pretty much the same thing.
Weakness: The unreleased state is rather bland. The release state takes up a lot of chakra just to maintain without using the special attacks. When using the special attacks, this form takes unrealistic amounts of chakra, even for an S-ranked ninja.
Description:
Unreleased state:
In it's usual form, Aoi Senmetsu is little more than a normal katana, save for the fact that it has quite a powerful emerald-colored gem and the amount of chakra imbued in the blade itself makes it extremely durable. By placing B, A, or S-ranked chakra into the gem, and holding the handle so that the gem faces the enemy, a concentrated blast of rich green chakra will erupt from the gem. The attack ranges from 5 feet wide with B-ranked chakra, to 10 feet wide with A-ranked chakra, to 20 feet wide with S-ranked chakra.

Released form - Annihilation Form:
Ah...the true power of the gem is released. In order for Annihilation form to be used, the user must first stab himself through the heart with his katana. However...there is no wound. A hole will form right below his Adam's apple, which will absorb the katana and the gem. Then, their entire body will be overtaken by a stunning, dark green and black surge of chakra. After the smoke clears, they will have taken on a new appearance. This form is referred to as the Annihilation Form. When in this form, the user loses all concern for preventing destruction, and is focused entirely on destroying their opponent. They may use their wings to fly, and their tail is quite physically powerful, being able to grab and lift things as heavier than people. If the form is used outside of battle, then the user remains normal until there is an opponent to kill. However, the user does not lose sense of who their allies are; they just lose concern for their safety, and may kill them if it means defeating the opponent.

The Annihilation form costs A-ranked chakra to maintain per post, and gives the following stat bonuses:
+1 rank in speed
+2 ranks in strength

However...if an ally is in the way of the opponent, then these bonuses can be extraordinarily harmful.

When using the Annihilation form, limits are placed on just what techniques the user can perform.

What they can perform inside of Annihilation Form:
- Elemental Ninjutsu--only of primary element
- Non-elemental Ninjutsu
- Very limited bloodline (They can only use Dojutsu, and only if they were activated before the form was initiated. No other bloodline types may be used during the )
- Only the passive stat increases from the Clan.
- Taijutsu
- Weapon Styles

What they cannot use:
- Any element but their primary
- Most of their Bloodline Techniques
- All but the passive benefits of their Clan
- Genjutsu
- Medical Jutsu--this form was made to destroy.
- Sealing Jutsu

While in the Annihilation Form, the user gains the ability to perform two special "Attacks". Both are rather straightforward. The first is to form spears of pure chakra. These spears are not sharp, but have such raw chakra concentration that getting hit by one when used as a weapon will leave a third degree burn from the chakra. When the spears hit a solid surface, they burst into a large, pillar shaped explosion of pure chakra, which leaves similar burns as the last. The attack can be used with chakra from A to S+ ranked, and the strength chart is below.

A-ranked:
The spear can pierce and defeat ninjutsu A-ranked and below. The explosion is twenty feet in diameter and thirty feet in height.

S-ranked:
The spear can pierce and defeat ninjutsu S-ranked and below. The explosion is forty feet in diameter and fifty feet in height.

S+(Three S-ranked chakra points):
This variation of the spear is so powerful that it can only be used once per battle without exhausting the user. This variation will pierce and defeat all ninjutsu S+-ranked and below. The explosion is one hundred feet in diameter and one hundred fifty feet in height. The arm that threw the spear is rendered immobile for the post afterward in order to recuperate from the stress of using the technique.

The second "attack" of this form is even more straightforward than the last. Using A-ranked or S-ranked chakra, the user points a single finger toward the opponent. Black and green chakra will swirl into a concentrated sphere in front of their finger, small crackles of power surging from the sphere. With a small burst of chakra, the sphere erupts into an extraordinarily powerful beam of energy, which then shrinks down into a more concentrated beam if using S-ranked chakra. The blast is mostly black with a green chakra outline. Head on collision will result in third-degree burns, and a large explosion results with the use of either.

A-ranked chakra:
Beam is the rather non-concentrated form. If the opponent has a large enough defensive technique, this attack would be much easier to block than the next one. Head on collision will result in third-degree burns, and most likely fatality. The beam itself is about ten feet wide.

S-ranked chakra:
The beam now has enough chakra in it to be concentrated to its ultimate lethality. A direct hit from this beam will cause third degree burns if it doesn't rip the affected person to pieces. Defensive techniques will be extremely hard-pressed to block this attack.

However...there is one final drawback to this form that makes it dangerous to use. If someone were to remain in the form for too long--that being fifteen posts--their body would become so consumed by the intent to kill that they would go on a rampage against their friends and foes alike. They wouldn't stop until they could no longer afford to use the form, or all living things in the area are destroyed. Either way, the user will collapse, and will be rendered immobile for one post (1 hour IRL).
Rp Sample:
It seemed that it could no longer be helped. Koukotsu's opponent was a Kage-ranked ninja...as a Jounin, he found it difficult to continue fighting on par with them...a change in pace seemed absolutely necessary. After focusing chakra into the blade he now held, he shoved it through his chest, right above his heart. His opponent was horrified; it seemed as though a Jounin--who had been fighting particularly well for his rank--had just killed himself for no reason. However...when there was no blood, the man began to worry. When the hole formed in Koukotsu's chest, and the sword was absorbed into it, the horrified expression returned. It was at this point in time that Koukotsu morphed. His entire body...it changed from his normally creepy appearance to something utterly demonic.

As Koukotsu licked his lips, the Kage started to back away. Koukotsu's dark green chakra began to glow from both of his hands, and he placed them side by side in front of him. As he swung his arms out to his sides, a vibrantly glowing, double-ended spear of raw, pulsing chakra formed in front of him. Now, the Kage was running with all of his speed. However...it would do him no good. In a flash of his upgraded speed, Koukotsu rocketed into the air above the man. He threw the spear down towards him, angling the strike so that it would land at the base of the man's feet when it impacted the ground. Koukotsu flew away to avoid the aftermath, as he knew all too well it would be heinous. His right arm--the one that threw the spear of raw chakra--was hanging, temporarily immobilized from the stress.

As the man saw the green blur shoot at the ground, he knew his time was up. He didn't even have time to scream as his body was incinerated by the force of Koukotsu's concentrated chakra. It was game over.

XXXXXXXStyle:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm
Only Profile I Could Find

User Image

Basic Info

Full Name: Sengetsu Uchiha
Nickname(s): Sen of the Wind
Birth date: May 27
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: Bounty Hunter

Favorite
Animal(s) : Panther
Colour(s) : Black/Red
Number(s) : all even
2 Elements: WInd, FIre
Weapon of choice:
Kunai

Strength: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu
Weakness: Fuuinjutsu
Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Chakra Sync
- Chakra DIscharge
- Spiral Kunai
- Puppet Armor
- Chakra Wiring

Wind Jutsu:

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
Description: Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)
Description: As wind ninjutsu is typically more focused on ranged combat rather than close combat such as what taijutsu specialists favour, it was necessary to create jutsu’s that made them as hard to hit as possible, as a result, the wind riding technique was created. The technique in essence has the user form a ball of rapidly swirling air beneath their feet, upon which they typically sit (some with exceptional balance may choose to stand). As a result the user is left hovering several feet above the ground, and is able to control the ball to move quickly in any direction, essentially allowing the user a high degree of speed and agility while they remain on the ball, and due to the hovering nature of the ball combined with its speed, it is quite natural for users of this technique to move across walls and ceilings. All of this makes this an excellent jutsu for wind ninjutsu users when forced into a corner, or even can be used when scouting is necessary. Additionally the user can use a platform of sorts to help keep their balance, such as a large fan.

Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
Description: This technique makes the air pressure in a room drop dramatically, causing anyone inside to fall asleep. It can only work in an enclosed area like a building or room.

Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
Description: A deadly attack formed by modifying any bunshin that requires the usage of wind during creation. Upon its destruction, the wind that is used to create the being suddenly explodes outwards with great force. The results can be deadly, especially to those around the clone. There is virtually no way to tell the difference. The clone detonates with the force of three explosion tags, enough cause serious damage to anyone caught within the brunt of the blast without protection, requiring immediate medical attention. One clone may be made for every ten reserves of the user's.

Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
Description: After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.

Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)
Description: This technique causes a tornado to descend on on a target, and was a hidden technique used by Temari in the battle with Kyaku of the Shiitenshounin. Like her primary technique Cutting Whirlwind Technique and most Wind Release techniques in general this technique requires no Hand seals and instead uses her fan. This technique can be set up as a fake as it does not immediately activate but has a delayed effect. Like Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique the technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person, but there is no indication that this technique does not use the user's Chakra like Kirin. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)
Description: The user collects chakra in his fist, summoning wind in a “blank round,” and then pounds it into his stomach, directing the chakra through his stomach and out his mouth as powerful blasts of swirling wind embedded with incredible amounts of chakra that can clear whole stretches of forestry.

Fuuton: Kanketsusen Souzou (Wind Release: Geyser Creation)
Description: Placing their hand against a flat surface, such as the ground the user can create a large hole in the ground about ten feet across and wide. At any time the user can cause it to erupt and send a colossal blast of steam and air shooting in the sky, sending anything caught within the blast flying high up in the air. Additionally the steam is quite hot in temperature, causing severe burns to anyone affected in the blast. The geyser has enough strength to break a building apart upon blasting, save for those made out of very strong materials. A good destructive jutsu, but hard to control.

Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)
Description: When a tornado is formed it picks up debris and sometimes other elements. A hurricane is a tornado on the water that has taken up the storm and water below it. Using this jutsu, the user performs it like they would a daikamaitachi, swings their fan and the wind is shot forth. The tornado hits the required elements and takes up a new form. Each element and form is a calamity.
-Flood: If the tornado hits a body of water a massive whirlpool-like tornado is sent towards the victim. When it hits the ground or victim a large flood is sent forward that could crush or drown the victim(s)
-Fire: If the tornado hits a fire it would pick up the flames and still be shot forward towards the victim. The tornado would take flame qualities and a “flaming spin-cycle” would ensue. If it hit the ground or victim an explosion would occur and a large fire would be started.
-Storm: If the tornado absorbs electricity or a cloud the tornado would turn gray with lightning flashes being seen in the tornado. It would be a thunder storm crossed with a tornado shot towards a victim.
Can only be used once per battle thread.

Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill)
Description: Not quite a normal summon but quite deadly nonetheless; the user creates a massive windmill the size of three story house that will rise from the ground. Once fully ascended from the ground the windmill’s blades will spin rapidly, forming a huge wind that will pull anything not nailed down forcibly into the spinning fans, which are actually in the shape of blades. Being caught in the blades means almost certain death, as anything caught within them will be chopped to pieces. Such high level destruction has it’s downsides; for one the user will have to find a way to secure themselves safety to the ground first to prevent themselves from being sucked into the windmill, secondly, due to the windmill’s great size it takes one post to fully retract from the ground which gives the opponent ample time to escape or prepare themselves.

Fuuton: Reppusho (Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm)
Description: A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.

Kouseitan Kawa (Element Skin)
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into one of the users elements. The user takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it all over there body. However, this must be the useres main element inorder to do it.

-Gale Pulse

-Gale Crush
Katon Jutsu:

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.

Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)
Description: Quite different from the other various other Katons in Leaf’s arsenal, this one instead is a defensive jutsu. Quite easy to learn, it is also performed much differently from other jutsus. Using the body as a heat source, the user molds chakra to amplify it and make it entirely visible. Then the user expands it, using more chakra, and takes on a red, spherical shape. This shield is used as a defense against both ninjutsus and taijutsus. It isn’t very powerful, though, and can only parry at most one technique before deactivating. A drawback to this jutsu, though, is based on the body’s temperature. If the user performs this technique late in a fight they risk fainting due to both a drastic change in body temperature and already stressed body levels.
Note: The user must remain still while using this technique.

Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique)
Description: Recently developed, this technique is much akin to the Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu in a few ways. Using almost the identical set of seals, the user instead coughs out globs of what looks to be silver-tinged mucous. These flammable, gelatinous balls can be scattered along any area and even on other people and are highly combustible. Anything from the slightest spark can ignite them and set off variable explosions based on the level of the shinobi as well is leave a lasting flame going.
Note: Genin gifted enough to perform this jutsu can only create explosions that range from 1m – 2m in radius. Chuunin can set a 4m – 5m radius ablaze. And Jounin are capable of kindling an area of approximately 5m – 10m.

Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique)
Description: Defensive or offensive, this just is simple enough to have many uses. Heaving a mighty breath, a shinobi will spew an oily substance in front or even around them. It will rush forth like liquid and ignite as soon as the user wills it. The effect is obvious enough, resulting in a carpet of flame in whatever manner the user provided. It could be in a cone laid out in front of them as an opponent is rushing forth, or it could be scattered across a weapon.

Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)
Description: Much unchanged from Katon: San, the most noticeable change here is the strength of the heat effect set off by the user’s fingers. Now able to melt through various objects of higher density than glass (not including metals), the only drawback is that this intensity is only attainable through one hand at the moment. One could compare the effect of this technique to being stabbed with a searing hot kunai. Essentially, this is just a much more combat effective version of Katon: Ni.
Note: This technique cannot be stacked with Katon: San wherein both hands can be used at the same time with one hand stronger than the other.

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature.

Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush)
Description: A two-part technique that acts much like the Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu. With the same seal sequence as the aforementioned jutsu, the dragon, ox and hare are added at the end and the technique changes from defensive to offensive. As the customary sphere surrounding the user appears to fade out, it instead sweeps back and wraps itself around the user in the elemental shape of flames at the arms and shoulders. At this, the user finds themselves temporarily invigorated.
Note: This jutsu is both defensive and offensive, both blocking attacks and acting as one itself. The secondary effect here is that the user is able to move at a slightly more increased speed than usual alongside the actual flame effects that obviously harm opponents upon contact.

Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)
Description: At this point in time, the user has developed a natural resilience to flame and has come to know the pros and cons of their own techniques. With this knowledge in hand, they are able to not only guard themselves against fire and high temperatures but also anything around them. Expelling chakra at a constant rate, it acts a shield or buffer against all forms of heat, completely preventing them from harm. But by freely imparting this chakra onto a person or thing, they are able to pass on that very same shield. There are, however, limitations.

Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu (Fire Release: Pulse Blast Technique)
Description: An extremely useful jutsu, this one has the effect of flushing out or separating multiple opponents. Hurling a fireball about the size of a basketball, it is meant to be dodged in order to be effective. For at center of this fireball is a gaseous core which, when the spherical attack finally makes contact with something, will explode and this gas will expand rapidly in a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying.

Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique)
Description: By focusing their chakra into their hands, the user can then lift them skyward and create a salvo of small fireballs that will rain down all around them, incinerating anything they touch. Since the fireballs have no solid state, they can only do damage by burning things. These fireballs are about half the size of one's closed fist.

Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.

Katon Hidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hydra Technique)
Description: A variant of the Katon Ryuuka no jutsu, this one has the same function, only tripled. Instead of one stream of fire that advances towards the opponent, the user is capable of exhaling three at the same time, although all still vary from each other at only a slight degree (meaning that they can only be used against enemies that stand close to each other and not at different directions). The 3 streams look like 3 snakes, and that's where the jutsu got its name.

Katon: Daitou no Jutsu (Fire Release: Longsword Technique)
Description: Similarly performed as compared to the Katon Kyuuka, the user instead focuses all heat around them onto their skin. Then, by molding chakra in the most precise manner they are able to turn their entire arm, the most dominant usually, into a long, flaming sword. It shoots out from the arm and remains there for a few moments, incinerating anything it touches. Comprised of the same sort of heat given off by the Kyuuka, it is basically amplified to the point where it can be used offensively.

Katon: Hibashira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Column Technique)
Description: A Katon with a power exceeding that of Katon Goukakyu, but not nearly as powerful as the Karyuu Endan, this technique can clear entire forests when used correctly. Creating a circular, burning tower by breathing out a large fireball at first (much like Katon Goukakyu) the person who uses this technique is able to guide it with their chakra. The tower, or column, itself ranges from 4-5m in height and possesses a radius of at most 2m. The user guides its path with chakra, but it is very limited. If at all, the user is only capable of leading the flaming tower in a general direction. This tower can last up to 3 minutes (2 posts) before its roaring destruction lets up.

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique)
Descriptions: Built upon the principles of Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu, this technique instead acts as a much more powerful, centralized version. Gathering heat in between both hands the user focuses it until it cannot be condensed further. Manifested as a sphere of raw, glowing energy it is at first held at bay as if only for show. Then, given any cue, the user slams the sphere into the ground, causing it to explode with the power of pure heat behind it. The user is unaffected by this burst of power, but anyone within the radius of the blast suffers some unsettling consequences alongside the devastating concussive force it sends forth. This technique, by sheer strength alone, has even been known to crack boulders.
Note: The base radius of this attack is 5 meters. Separate effects of the jutsu are that the intense heat dehydrates any opponents caught within the radius of the blast, drawing them closer to fatigue, blurring their vision and causing mild headaches all the while. Minor, first-degree burns may also result from this technique.

Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
Description: Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.

Katon: Yurika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Lily Technique)
Description: Comparable to the Katon Housenka no Jutsu but different still, this technique is obviously kept within only the most seasoned shinobi of the Leaf. Breathing in and expanding their lungs to an almost impossible size, the user breaths out gigantic fireballs (of comparable make and strength of the Katon Goukakyu). A highly draining technique, it more than makes up for the chakra consumption in potency. Entire engagements have both started and ended with this one technique, easily felling multiple enemies in one ferocious attack.

Fuuinka (Fire Sealing)
Description: Yet another form of fire mastery, this particular technique was originally developed and mastered by the Sannin Jiraiya. Sometimes seen as the jutsu within a jutsu, this one has properties that only the most talented of shinobi will ever master. Unleashing a scroll usually readied in advance, the user tosses it in front of them and then performs the necessary seals. At once the scroll absorbs almost any incoming Katon and stores it within the scroll for later use or even study. However, much unlike Jiraiya, no other ninja within the Leaf or anywhere else was ever able to bring this technique to his level. Because of that, it has particular limitations that the Sannin himself was not obliged to adhere to.

Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap)
Description: A jutsu of catastrophic might, it draws upon the unwieldiness that is flame. Calling forth chakra from their deepest reserves, the user will perform the trademark techniques that signal the beginning of a Katon. Yet rather than ending in the Tora seal, as most would, it instead ends in the Ram seal as the user’s hands clap together loudly. At that moment a wave of destructive fire flies forth around the user, engulfing all around them. Spread about in a circle, this technique also has the nasty side-effect of searing through anything it comes into contact with. If in its path lay a boulder it would be hewn in two, for example. Defensive jutsu are defeated by this technique as well, for its intensity is beyond measure.
Note: The diameter of this wave is 15 meters. Defensive jutsu of this stage or any below are instantly nullified by this technique, though the attack itself does not carry through the defense and to the opponent. It only serves to break it in this case, and no more.

Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike)
Description: By using both hands instead of just one, the user can turn a Katon: Housenka no Jutsu into a thin compressed spear of heat and flame. The user then grabs the spear from his mouth and hurdles it towards the opponent, hopefully impaling it through their body. Even if it misses, this spear will cause the opponent to lose their breath because of the heat, and may cause 2nd degree burns and dehydration. This will also evaporate any water it comes within 2 feet of.

Haisekishou (Burning Ash Accumulation)
Description: Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Moushou Kaseiken (Fierce Flame Fist)
Description: A fabled level of mastery, this version of the Kaseiken almost completely revolutionizes the previous. Rather than flames wrapping around a users fist, the fire instead engulfs the user completely and generally makes the user look imposing, even demonic. But these flames are much more than show. Now that the flame that was previously surrounding only the fist is available in such large amounts through the entire body, the destruction of the attack is also multiplied five-fold. However, this is a make or break technique. At this stage of mastery, the explosion itself can be controlled enough so that the user is not harmed, but the amount of chakra it takes to both control and create such force immediately user to fight at his limits.

Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: True Hydra Technique)
Description: An extremely powerful technique, used only by the most powerful of Leaf-nins, it has been known to destroy entire landscapes in one fell swoop. By somewhat summoning a large, fiery monstrosity in front of them: a Fire Dragon with three heads, the user is able to fire three Katons equal in strength to the Karyuu Endan at three different targets, or all at one.

Katon: Homura Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Clone Technique)
Description: Fashioned from flame, this clone is much different than its other elemental counterparts. A base and rather expected property of this bunshin is that it’s extremely warm to the touch. Each blow dealt by it could be compared to being hit with a newly fashioned sledgehammer straight from the forge. Second to that would be its innate tendency to explode in a burst of flame when dealt a killing blow, comparable to that of a few exploding notes. However, it’s more unique abilities are thus: Creating a Katon Bunshin is not as simple a matter as it may seem. Unlike most others, this one is crafted straight from a user’s mouth, quite literally breathing life into it. So, in effect, this can be used both as a tool and a form of attack all in one. And still, even, each bunshin is easily equipped with a majority of the user’s own techniques.

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.

Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)
Description: An extremely powerful technique that tests the physical limits of the user, it is the mark of a true Katon Master. Using all methods of heat creation and transferal, the user channels chakra all over their body and dramatically bends forward, their back hunched and aimed upward. Then, slamming their crossed arms onto the ground in from of them, firmly planting both palms on the ground, the user erupts in a blazing column of impenetrable flame. What the result is what can only be described as a funnel of pure fire. Designed to be used defensively over all else, the fire as well takes different form as floods of chakra meant to reinforce the technique discolor it. Purple, blue and red all at once, this funnel surrounds the user completely and has obvious effects: anything that makes contact with the user during this technique becomes instantly enflamed, and such force by the chakra launches it back.

Fuuinka Koui (Highest Ranking Fire Sealing)
Description: A technique which was once known to be unique solely to Jiraiya, it has been passed down to only the most celebrated of shinobi in Konoha. A marker of their might and cunning, this seal retains almost all the effects of the lesser Fuuinka, but with all limitations removed. It is the strongest form of Fire Sealing, and no technique yet has been able to overcome it.

Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium)
Description: Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliché as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off.

-Spirit of Fire
-Chakra Threading
-Dance of Sen

Non elemental jutsu List:
- Kage Bunshin No jutsu
- Bunshin Bakuha

Bloodline Jutsu:

Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun (Heavenly Illumination) Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Itachi
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. This jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyou eye. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyou's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyou's physical attacks, usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead the user to blindness.

Type: Supplementary
Special Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This jutsu is generated by the left Mangekyou eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.

It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it.

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
Susanoo, named for the God of the Sea and Storms, is a technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a sword wielding spectral form which will surround the user. This jutsu is generated by both Mangekyou eyes. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield.

The sword is formed out of the sake in the gourd it holds, meaning the sword has no true physical form. This legendary weapon, known as Totsuka's Sword and the Sakegari (Sake Cutting) Long Sword, utilizes the main ability of the jutsu. Anyone or anything cut by the blade will be sealed away into a Genjutsu of blissful oblivion until the end of time. It is said the sword is thus the ultimate counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword. The shield is known as Yata's Mirror. It is said this shield can defend against any attack. Together the sword and shield will make the Susanoo user nearly invincible. Like other Mangekyou techniques, usage of Susanoo will damages the eyes and health of the user.

Range: Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
This doujutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to generate an imploding transportation vortex. To begin Kakashi forms a handseal to change his normal three tomoe Sharingan into a new Mangekyou form. He then focuses on an area of his target. The surrounding area will then warp and collapse in on itself, quickly reducing the surrounding area to nothingness. The technique will transport the focused area away to another location. The technique caused a huge strain on Kakashi, utilizing a great deal of chakra. He was able to use the technique twice in succession and then revert back to three tomoe. It is unknown how many times he could use it before total exertion.

Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.

Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.

Summoning: Panther
Bloodline: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Clan: none

Character Description
Looks: See pic
Personality: Free spirited and easily befriended outside of combat. however in battle this shinobi is ruthless and refuses to stop until his objective is complete.
Background: ???
Village: Rock
Family: Senshui(Desceased)

Missions Done
S Rank: - 7
A Rank: - 10
B Rank: - 5
C Rank: - 0
D Rank: - 17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm
Kleine Heiland

Personal Data

User Image

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Kleine Nasca Heiland
xxxxxxNicknames|| Nasca, Bishamonten
xxxxxxAge|| 16
xxxxxxBirth Date|| 8/23
xxxxxxHeight|| 5'11"
xxxxxxWeight|| 159lbs
xxxxxxPersonality|| Kleine is rather pessimistic when it comes to happiness and fulfillment. He has lost his once glowing hope for the world; and often does he question his own existence. To be honest, if he was not immortal, he would've long ago taken his own life. There's too much to describe for why he feels so... negative and... sad, but the feeling is there; and that is undeniable.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| German

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Drawing
xxxxxxFavorite Food|| Sushi
xxxxxxFavorite Drink|| Lemonade
xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food || Fish

xxxxxxLikes|| He enjoys traveling, seeing the sights and eating the food. He loves the outdoors, the mountains, the sky, and even though he is cautious of the people within, he loves the earth they walk on. But he does not hope to make it better; he simply understands that things are the way they have been made to be.
xxxxxxDislikes|| Kleine dislikes foxes with a passion. In fact, he tends to kill any he sees and excuses it as "exterminating pests".
xxxxxxHates|| He doesn't really hate anything.

xxxxxx Strengths||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Extremely quick -- possibly one of the fastest shinobi in the world, thanks to many factors, involving his lineage, class, style training, and even his weapons.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Despite being a weapons user he has amazing control over the elements; making him a true hybrid in many ways. He's very good at swimming as well, and is even faster in the ocean than on the surface.
xxxxxxWeaknesses||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• He has a huge weakness to lightning, so much so that he avoids all lightning users like the plague. He never picks fights with them; and only can he depend on his vaccuum blade incase he is ever to be struck by one.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• His defense isn't that great in general; although his blood is infinite and can defend him at any time, it can't really block very powerful attacks, leaving him to rely on his substantial ability to dodge.
xxxxxx Fears||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Fears losing someone he depends on, such as Hanzo -- his father figure.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Kleine is afraid of death, despite what he may say on the matter. He does not want to die, and would do anything to prevent it.

xxxxxx Relationships||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Hanzo: His edo-tensei summon, Hanzo is much like a father to Kleine. But despite this; he doesn't really know Hanzo very well as a person. They first started up simply as a King and his Commander; and their relationship was strictly business. Whether it has evolved to what it is because of forced agreement on Kleine's part; that is not known. But Kleine does love Hanzo, seeing him as the only one who will always be there. He also feels bad, though, that Hanzo initially lost his life for him; and has tried to find a way to make it up to him.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Lars: Kleine's ex-husband. He feels... saddened, over the loss of their love, but he personally doesn't really remember much of it. He only knows that he carries strong feelings for that man; and he fears reunion more than anything else.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Katsumi: Katsumi is Kleine's "mother". She is very accepting of him and tends to give him advice; as well as assistance, to the point where she helped defend him from Susumu even though he killed Katsumi's friend. He thinks Katsumi is a brave and powerful woman, and cares for her greatly.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Shahnz: Shahnz is dead, now. But nothing will ever change that he was originally Kleine's father. Kleine loved him. And Shahnz died for Kleine. That is all that really needs to be explained. The rest is but confusion; memories that Kleine does not wish to recall.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Emma: Emma is Kleine's biological mother; whom he slew in tantrum. She was a loving mother, but was also vile and unaccepting of Kleine's true nature; and because of this, he wonders sometimes if she deserved her fate.

xxxxxx Family|| Shahnz: ex-Father, Nayley: Half-sister, Erick: Half-brother, Akira: Half-brother, Noriko: Niece, Hanzo: Adoptive Father, Katsumi: Adoptive Mother

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Kumogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Ex-Hachidaime Mizukage

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Weaponmaster
xxxxxx Nindo|| "I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become. Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself."

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Hyoton
xxxxxx Bloodline Stage|| Mastered
xxxxxx Clan|| Hoshigaki
xxxxxx Clan Stage|| Clan Head

xxxxxx Implants|| N/A
xxxxxx Angel/Demon|| Himself -- the nine-winged angel

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| Snake
xxxxxx Summon Sage?|| Yes

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Silver
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Water
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Wind

xxxxxx Ninjutsu

xxxxxx Non-Elemental

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)

xxxxxx Water

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears)

xxxxxx Wind

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)

xxxxxx Magnetism

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Force Field Skill (Hara Chikara Denji no Jutsu)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Propulsion Lv. 1 (Suishin Denji, Lv. 1)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Barrier Lv. 1 (Shouheki Denji, Lv. 1)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Magnetic Propulsion, Lv. 2 (Suishin Denji, Lv. 2)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Barrier Lv. 2 (Shouheki Denji, Lv. 2)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Fuse Creation (Tatemono Kuchibi Denji)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Magnetic Propulsion, Lv. 3 (Suishin Denji, Lv. 3)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Electromagnetic Barrier, Lv. 3 (Shouheki Denji, Lv. 3)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Magnetic Propulsion Lv. 4 (Suishin Denji, Lv. 4)

xxxxxx Genjutsu

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kai (Release)

xxxxxx Kinjutsu

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Resurrection to the Impure World)

xxxxxx Bloodline Techniques

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Reido (Freezing Point)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Reinigiri (Zero Grip)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Comfort (Passive)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Ice Bullet (Activated)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Koori Waku No Jutsu (Ice Slide Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Shikki Kansei No Jutsu (Moisture Trap Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Retsu Kaze No Jutsu (Cold Breeze Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu (Glacier Bunshin Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Koorikoku (Ice Carving)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Ice Lotus (Activated)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Koori Chiyu No Jutsu (Ice Healing Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hyouga Kassha No Jutsu (Glacier Block Technique)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hisame (Hail)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Crystal Ice Senbon (Passive)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hyougakage (Glacier Shadow)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Hyougadangan (Glacier Shot)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Makyō Hyō Satsu (Demonic Mirror Ice Murder)

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Lotus Field (Activated)

xxxxxx Taijutsu

xxxxxx Shuurai Tekken Do
xxxxxx Mastery Level||

Stage 5
Sanin

Saishuudankai: Tekken Tenrai no Raijin [Final Stage: The Divine Fist of Raijin]

In the final stage of Shuurai Tekken Do, the teacher acknowledges the student's abilities by leaving the last training up to him, as the learning is now essentially complete. A complete emphasis on speed should be the focus of the training in the Final Stage; some training methods used in the past include weighted training underwater, deep squats carrying livestock on the shoulders while standing under a waterfall, and other such extremes. In combat, the practitioner is now the stuff of the legends surrounding this style, seeming to be able to attack without physically moving the body from a standstill. Striking and countering become so fluid and fast that some say the blocks are almost up before the opponent's strike begins and the counter is made before the strike is retracting.

xxxxxx Techniques Learned:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Custom Taijutsu Techniques Learned:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Weapon Styles

xxxxxx Movement of the Disciples
xxxxxx Mastery Level|| History: The users of the bloody blade derived from a group of Kyuuha worshipers. Cult members, really. They wanted to do everything like him. Dress like him, fight like him.. and even manipulate blood, just like him. However; they could not. All they could do was imbue their swords with blood. Eventually, the cult was wiped out. However, their teachings, since they were found valuable, still live on.

Style Requirements: Needs a custom bloody sword. Needs to be weapons class. Can only be taught by the master of the style, Kleine.

Movement Description Users of this style will move with their blade held to the side of them. When reaching the enemy, they will quickly swing upwards, useful for slashing, blocking, and parrying. Generally, they will hold their sword with both hands (unless wielding two), though release one hand for attacking. This provides fast, forceful slashes.

Blood tickle:

This will involve getting blood on your blade, and then usually slashing forwards, causing for the blood to fly directly at the target. If it hits, they will begin to feel a tickling sensation, and won't be able to fight normally; as they will be fidgety. The fidgeting lasts four posts.

Stage Jutsu:

Blood Shuriken This will make normal shuriken turn into blood shuriken. Of course, they won't be as strong as Bishamontens shuriken; but they have a nice effect. When these shuriken are blocked, the blood will splatter, and the splattered blood will, while still in the air, transform into senbon, shooting at the enemies torso. So really, the best way to go about blocking these would be to destroy them midair, or it them with your own shuriken/senbon.

Blood Vault: You will coat the tip of your sword in blood. Using this, it will be alot more liquid-like, making vaulting off the ground easier, as it won't sink/cut into the ground, and get stuck. Blood Vault can be passive or not; if you want to activate it permanently, you can.

Blood Twister - C rank for the first two posts.

Blood twister will first start off as holding one blade with your left arm, and with your right, holding it above your head. You will then lift one leg up, and hold it up, and on the other, you will begin to spin around. This lasts for however many posts you want, though it leaves you in a vulnerable position. However, it is extremely well at doing things such as break weapons, and knock away defenses, such as shields. But, after exiting this, you will be SLIGHTLY dizzy, though unnoticably so.

Free Bird Passive -

This skill is really very simple. Users of this style have honed their form into where they can jump just as high as regular jumps using only ONE leg, rather than two. Double legged jumps height are increased by only 3 feet, however. So really, there's no reason not to only use one leg.

Bloody Hell - Passive

You can now use your ability to hold Hidden Weapons, as a Weapon Master, to pull out a dagger out of seemingly nowhere, and slash them with it. Enemies hit with this dagger will have a message sent up their vocal chords, that forces them to say, ''Bloody Hell!'' It's really a technique the cultists made for the hell of it.

Stage Jutsu:

Blood Wave - B Ranked energy cost

This technique is fairly simple, you will slash your bloody blade forward, and a bloody crescent wave will fly at the enemy, at about six feet per second. It is as tough as steel, and it is infused with chakra. This will generally be useful for stunning an enemy using a shield, as it will ram their shield against their face, if given enough force.

Stage Six Il serait fier (He would be proud)

Kage/Sanin rank requirement.
Stage Description: In this stage... your balance is now to be compared to the best in the world. That is a bold statement, but a true one. You have mastered balance to a point where you could probably walk a wire blindfolded. But aside from that, your mastery of the bloody blade is now complete. You can now make movements as you kill, completely naturally, and swinging a blade while doing an advanced step will not effect the outcome at all. You are, as corny as it sounds, pretty much ''one'' with your blade. You can now block and parry with utter ease, and you can so easy shift and spin your position to dodge attacks that it's almost unnoticeable. Furthermore, you gain the three ultimate techniques of the style. Techniques that, if used correctly, could turn a simple movement into a bloody massacre. Furthermore, your strength with the blade is at its peak. You can easily fling away defenses, if you use your blade correctly, and your hidden bloody dagger is also a part of you, so much to the point as to where you could literally pull it out of nowhere, to the unassisted eye. Only that of an advanced sharingan (possibly byakugan) user could sense you pulling it out, and they won't be given much time to react.

Stage Powers:

This stage, is the peak. Your strength with the blade is increased by one rank. Your general movement speed while fighting, utilizing this style, is increased by one rank. (Not your attack speed -- that was already boosted in the previous stage.) Your style, form, and everything of the sort is so defined, and you are so flexible it isn't even funny. You can now rebound very easily, and all of your moves involving this skill are slightly powered up. This is the final stretch, the final point of mastery.

Stage Training: 20 Posts of training recklessly in dancing, moving, leaping, rebounding, cutting, slashing, everything really. Imagine yourself at a recital, and then deciding to kill everyone present. This training will hone your technique in killing, and you will soon be considered a legendary dancer/murderer. However, a side effect to this stage is that your mind is now almost GONE, and you almost wish to kill EVERYTHING.

Stage Jutsu:

Bloody Recital - S Rank chakra consumption

This is one of the ultimate techniques of this. You will cut your hand, and blood will shoot out of your blade, before it spreads outwards, and forms five blood copies of you. They will look exactly like you, but blood red. They will copy your every move. However, they won't assist you in attacking. For a little while, you will do moves only. You will not attack. You will dodge, defend, leap, dance. It will be alot like you were doing a professional recital. Then, however, after that post, your bloody copies will quickly rush to the opponent, and explode. As soon as they explode, the blood will immediately transform into THOUSANDS of senbon, and attempt to impale them in EVERY direction. This technique is VERY hard to dodge, especially since the blood copies are hard to be killed in the first post. (They move quickly, and cannot be damaged by melee) The most effective way to stop this is simply to try and dispose of the senbon when they appear.

Our King - S Rank chakra consumption

A completely red form of Bishamonten, the nine winged angel will appear. Take note though, that it isn't him, and he isn't involved at all. Shortly after he appears, his nine wings will stretch outwards, before pointing to the center of his chest. Then, a blood red ball will appear. The bloody King will touch the ball, and out of it, hundreds of explosive kunai will shoot directly at the target in a near neverending recession, for two posts. This can only be used once a battle, and, the direction of the kunai fired can be altered.

Transfusion - S Rank chakra consumption

This technique is considered the most destructive technique of all, because it can be used to betray, and kill opponents who don't even know they're your enemy. You touch an object, and it will soon hold a small tinge of your blood inside. If someone else touches this object, it will transform into dozens of extremely large spikes, that will shoot directly at them. This technique is nearly impossible to dodge if you touch the object. Though its only real use is assassination; it's pretty useless in battle. You cannot transfuse your bloody blade, because whichever object it is will break after the transfusion is done, thus making you unable to fully use this style to its potential.

* Can only be taught by Kleine Nasca Brandere.

xxxxxx Mist Standard Sword Style
xxxxxx Mastery Level|| Style Description: The Hidden Mist Sword Style is the one most commonly used by the shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato. It has been used for a long time, and has a fine tradition, in which the styles basics and moves are taught directly from master to pupil. Used as a focus, it is a pure weapon style, based solely upon the ancient tradition of sword fighting.

Style Basis: Weapon

Training Methods: Training is usually done with a sword. Any type of sword will do, though the usual is katana or cleaver sword. High amounts of sword swings, target practice, muscle building, and agility practice are done, to bring about the full potential of the shinobi. The various techniques, stances, and forms are usually taught by master to pupil, though it is entirely possible for a student to learn the moves on his/her own.

Movement: The users of this style are fluid, graceful sword fighters, who are capable of smoothly moving forward to attack an opponent. Defense is of little use to a practitioner of this style, since it is considered that the best defense is a great offense. Quick reflexes, powerful attacks, and a balanced position make the user a deadly sword fighter.

Stage Eight:
Kage/Kage level Satsubatsu

Discovered by both Zane Hajime and Luo Ushio, it is a stage which improves on all other aspects of the style other than the blade itself since that has already been mastered. Seeming to be an evolutionary progression specific to this style, the users over-used and consistently torn muscle fibers begin to adapt. The adaptation is so great, that new muscle has overlapped the old ones, and a new pairing of rubber-like ligaments has formed. These new coiled ligaments cause the movement speed of the seventh stage to be sustained for longer periods of time before the new ligaments are torn (10 posts). This evolutionary step combined with the graceful movement of this style cause flexibility to shoot up three fold. The fabled reaction time of a master swordsmen has now truly revealed itself as what some would call a sixth sense so great, the body reacts before the mind. In this stage, the movement speed is incredible. So quick is this stages movement speed, after images seem to perform movements as opposed to standing still (4 posts until muscle tearing). As well, the speed of the seventh stage can now be concentrated into one limb as opposed to full body movement as control of the seventh stage's speed has been mastered. Even the sharingan itself is unable to follow this individuals movement, or differentiate between after image, or actual shinobi. When the blade moves, it blurs confusing the enemy's course of action. It is said that the users grasp of spacing in swordplay is so great, changes in air current which predict movement within 15 yards can be noticed. The grace of this stage is unparalleled, and revered by shinobi across the great countries and can only be taught by the masters of this style.

Techniques:
Greater Chakra Edge: Although the widening and lengthening of the blade with chakra is still performable, this techniques power lies in its elusiveness. Covering only the length of the users blade in the invisible coat of chakra, this chakra edge holds the capability of cutting through shields made of chakra related ninjutsu of chuunin level and below, as well as the lesser chakra edge as well. The true power of this chakra edge is its ability to create arcs of chakra as long as the user can swing his blade which can travel through the air unnoticed towards an opponent, cutting with the same strength it had while attached to the blade. Three arcs can be made before having to reform another chakra edge, but it is a well worth it price to pay for a deadly and invisible technique.

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Belt
xxxxxx Headband Style|| Normal
xxxxxx Headband Color|| Black
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Style|| N/A
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Color|| N/A
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location|| a**s area
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Color|| Black
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location|| Right next to the Kunai Holster
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Color|| Black
xxxxxx Backpack Color|| N/A
xxxxxx Backpack Style|| N/A

xxxxxx
xxxxxx Weapon Type|| Jewel
xxxxxx Weapon Length/Range|| Infinite
xxxxxx Weapon Weight|| Weightless
xxxxxx Weapon Location|| Imbued into his chest, visible underneath his collarbone
xxxxxx Weapon Properties||

DESCRIPTION: In many religions, many legends and the things that follow, it is said that man is made from mud, and built in the image of their god. This is the founding basis of Kleine's life-long project, Absolute Divination. To ascend; to reach deification. The shape is nothing but the blank form of a man, nude and without individuality. The skin bearing no difference to the color of blood -- this form completely signifies all that the Blood God is. The only thing that can be seen different from the shape of a man is the jewel, holding itself below the collarbone as it radiates energy throughout the form. The jewel represents the world -- constantly feeding its residents the energy they require to go on in life, the body representing humanity as a whole. But what is above the world? Above humanity? Higher in stature and importance stands a god. An absolute, divine being. However, the shape is not all emptiness. From the origin of the palms, a black five-pointed star is shown. On the very forehead lies an emanating light, shaped hexagonally, which is also for a purpose. The back holds six holes, showing the fact that there is completely blackness within the deity's form. These, however, have a purpose, as will be described.

User Image

The first step in the process of divinity is to create. Whether it be humanity, or servants of your own, perhaps even creation of your own kingdom, living alone within the universe is unbearable, even for the creator of it. This stage focuses on shaping blood into living beings or even objects. The hexagon in the center of the forehead will show its use -- it will be able to process millions of different things at once, all six points representing one thing.

TOP LEFT POINT -- VIEW OF THE WORLD AROUND THEM

TOP RIGHT POINT -- CONTROL OF THE BODY

MIDDLE LEFT POINT -- MANIPULATION OF BLOOD

MIDDLE RIGHT POINT -- SELF AWARENESS

BOTTOM LEFT POINT -- REACTION AND PRECISION

BOTTOM RIGHT POINT -- SPEECH AND EMOTION

This is indeed the only way to cut off any of these from the user. By striking any of the points on the forehead individually, you will perhaps be able to shut them down one-by-one. However, shutting down one vital one does not mean the user will completely fall into a dumb state. For example, if one were to shut down the first point, view of the world around them, the fifth point, reaction and precision would still grant the ability to evade attacks. However, shutting down both of them would completely destroy all focus and vision. Another combination is self awareness + speech and emotion. Shutting down self awareness would simply make them unsure if the world was an illusion or dream, though they would still talk and perhaps even feel fear. On the opposite side, shutting down speech and emotion would make their minds blank, but they would understand that they are a living creature. Control of the body and manipulation of blood are also a combination; they're your combat points.

User Image

This is where the use for the Divination's original arms comes in. The stars will begin to glow a bright red hue, at all times, even when manipulating nothing. They will then grow jewels of their own, much like the primary (except smaller), but on their shoulders. These will be the only instruments capable of using jutsu. However, they may ONLY use the nine-winged angel techniques, nothing else. They can use all of the skills, but of course, they still cost chakra. Not only that, but the jewels in these arms carefully measure chakra and its flow, assisting in detecting any genjutsu that may occur. Finally, these arms are capable of shutting down the Divine state and returning Kleine to his human form.

User Image

This stage represents the fact that a god must rule with a firm hand, forcing their subjects into submission before they destroy the kingdom given to them. As time passes, discipline will become more and more frequent, and only will it lead people to rebel.
Although late, this is the first time the holes in the back of the wielder's body show their use. Six arms -- much like the hexagon on the wielder's forehead sprout from their back, similar in composition to the body of the deity itself. These focus on taijutsu, making sure close-combat enemies cannot gain the edge without struggle. Not only that, but each has a purpose. Each arm has a name, and they all show their usefulness in one way or another.

ARM ONE AND TWO (BEHOLDERS): These arms are the first set, above all of the rest, and twice as long as the other arms. Five meters in length, they focus entirely on leaping from object-to-object, or helping evade physical attacks. This is to set an example for the rest, ALL arms focus on the physical aspect of the Divination. They also focus on immobilization, a palm strike from a beholder will send a shocking stun tremoring throughout your body.

ARM THREE AND FOUR (GATEKEEPERS): These arms are primarily used for taijutsu. Extremely strong and durable, they wield the power to easily rip humans limb-from-limb. Capable of smashing through steel within a few blows, they are the ultimate pillar of physical strength within the Divination. They are in the center of the six arms -- the middle set. They focus mainly on destroying enemy defenses, not really on causing the most harm.

ARM FIVE AND SIX (HARBINGERS): The final set, the lowest one, will rarely ever be used. When and if one-through-four manage to immobilize the enemy and destroy their defenses, the harbingers will step in. They are the quickest arms, moving only as a blur. They're surprisingly bladed despite their blunt shape, almost as deadly as a diamond blade. When you're vulnerable, they'll immediately calculate and precisely strike where they know will be fatal. Because of these, along with the arms above them, it is extremely dangerous to come in close-contact with the Divination.

User Image

This stage is the only stage where the Absolute Deity jewel is directly involved. If any vital points are to be shut down, it will give self-awareness and complex thoughts to EVERY individual area, from the head to the toes. They will all work in collaboration to defeat their oppressor, though they will be substantially less coordinated than when they are one separate being. They will also begin to assume different roles, the arms on his back will instead become almost ENTIRELY defensive, as well as his original arms, the hexagon on his forehead retaining to be one of his only offensive measures left. Finally, the jewel will hand over control to Bishamonten so that, even if the hexagon is disabled, blood manipulation will be possible, but only to the equivalent of his third-stage form, which this form arguably surpasses. Basically, it will become Kleine except weaker for the fact that its manipulation of blood will not be that great, it still won't be able to use any other ninjutsu, nor will it be capable of using weapons. This is a last-resort state, and it is usually spent getting the body to safety.

User Image

At the very end, if the jewel imbued within him has been destroyed, Kleine will shut off his soul from his body. The soul will soon gather all of the energy it can, from the world around him, from inferior life, from the air and the sky -- and it will imbue itself into the ground. Blood will begin to pour out from the earth, before, within only moments from the beginning of that stage, an ever-extending blade will reach from the ground and attempt to strike the enemy through the heart. If it touches the enemy, it will use whatever power their soul has left, and feed upon it, reviving Kleine from his would-be imminent death.

Shinobi Combat Statistics

xxxxxx Missions Completed
xxxxxx S Rank||
xxxxxx A Rank||
xxxxxx B Rank||
xxxxxx C Rank||
xxxxxx D Rank||
xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
xxxxxx Fights Won|| 3
xxxxxx Fights Lost|| 0
xxxxxx Fights Tied|| 0
xxxxxx Opponents Killed|| 0

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||

XXXXXXXXXThe Boy Who Would Become a God
"Before you were even born, Kleine, it had already been decided that you would be one of the most important people to ever live. That you would be a hero -- a savior of what was just. What was right." In confusion and contemplation, those words were gifted to him. And those words... were true. Kleine's birth was marked. He had been chosen to be given the Nine-Winged angel, as part of the pact of the nations following Shiro's disappearance. It was a treaty, so that Cloud would stop its vicious movement, all in exchange for one of the strongest entities on the planet. And of course, the son of the Raikage was naturally the one whom it was given to; only a day after his birth. But the Raikage had many sons; and Kleine was only chosen for one reason: the angel seemed to... call to him. It seemed to... desire him, more than anyone else. The perfect host. The perfect pawn. But this was a failure on the part of the Raikage; entrusting a malicious entity with the safe-keeping... and mental state, of a young child.

XXXXXXXXXFrom Brothers to Ashes
Kleine had not been an individual birth, however. And it was always a subject of struggle, when the boy questioned why he obtained the angel and not his brother. But it was not so much of an issue for the boy; only a thing of jealousy for the other young child, who thought of an "angel" almost like a play-toy -- wondering why his parents didn't give him a play-toy as well. That boy's name was Schoner. It meant protector -- guardian. The protector and watchkeeper of his brother, Kleine, whose name meant "the little one". However, it was never Kleine... that needed to be watched. Schoner was only a child... and childish antics were eventually his undoing. Fighting with Kleine... screaming his name, asking why he could not have the angel... his eyes were first removed, and soon after, his head.

XXXXXXXXXDown With the Queen
Following the death of Schoner, Kleine's mother, Emma Heiland, had fallen into a depression. She wondered... sometimes, why she had not been there to watch over Schoner -- whom she favored, for the fact that he was "normal" -- not a tainted being like his brother. She loved Schoner. But did not love Kleine. She thought him to be a latent beast -- something that would consume and destroy. Something that could not love. And how right she was, for soon, she would become his victim as well. When Kleine had finally turned to be eight-years old -- they had gotten into a fight. She witnessed him slaughter their butler in tantrum, and she slapped him for this. But for a boy who was already crazed and desperate -- that was enough to allow for the bomb to explode. Blood shot from the floor, and ripped her upper body from her lower. When her head met the ground, it was destroyed. For someone who spent so many years raising a child -- he killed her in such a short moment that there was not even... anything to say. Shortly after, he was found bawling his eyes out over her corpse, regretting what he did.

XXXXXXXXXTo End Despair
When Kleine was finally ten-years old, and from that time to even the age of twelve, he had discreetly diverged into a game of life and death. When women were alone and away from anywhere they could find help, Kleine would slaughter them mercilessly so that they could never bear another life. He despised life -- and thought life, birth, and everything else was only... misery. And yet, he was too weak to kill himself. He was a hypocrite and proud; a selfish, cruel boy who was, eventually, caught. When the shinobi of Konohagakure had found that under their noses, this entire time, their "allied" prince had been slaughtering their women, they had to put every ounce of will into their bodies to not simply slaughter him. But of course, he was practically a diplomat. An ambassador. He was above the law -- above justice. However, he was allowed no more luxury. He fled the Leaf -- and moved back home, to Grass.

XXXXXXXXXThe Sleeping Days
Eventually, Kleine had become a full-fledged Jounin, after battling with his natural rival, Kaisen Tosa. The battle was... well, undecided, really. One could say that Kleine won -- for the fact that he would have killed Kaisen if his father did not step in, but that is unimportant, regardless. During and after this time, though, Kleine had eventually moved back to grass. He spent many-a-day, wandering, until finally, he retreated to the north. Here, he entered the Blackened Northernlands -- and inevitably found the most disgusting yet compelling truth he had ever known.

XXXXXXXXXThe Death of a Star
Within the Northernlands -- Kleine found his past, and the past of his angel. He learned the language of the Disciples -- and what the angels really were. But he could not even use this knowledge, before he was simply slaughtered. Not physically slaughtered -- but spiritually, his body turning into a living husk, inhabited by his angel and nothing more. The days afterwards were cold and harsh -- and his angel plotted and schemed every moment along the way. His soul inhabited objects, that moved and moved closer to the destination of his body, until eventually, he defeated his angel for a final time -- reclaiming dominance and reclaiming a home for his soul.

XXXXXXXXXSupernova
The time after Kleine's death was the most interesting and powerful time of his existence. His first event was almost considered miniscule in comparison to many of the other ones. He hosted a chuunin+jounin exam on the outskirts of Grass -- by himself -- and was soon-after promoted to the rank of Sannin, by the Kusakage. This rank... this power, however, got to his head. He eventually met two important people, that of Rini and that of Hanzo. And they, together, all schemed something big. The take-over of Mist. The coup that would lead to the most destructive spiral in the man's history. However, the coup turned out to be peaceful. Rini easily defeated her father, who practically resigned himself, and the others had no choice but to surrender. It was not even a few moments before Kleine easily gained the loyalty of many of the more powerful shinobi of Mist. However, his days as Mizukage were short and were bred in fear. He got married to Lars in this time, and hid away on the Islands of Marquis, waiting to be taken. But those islands were never assaulted -- rather, Kleine and Hanzo both took off to the grass village to confront the conspirators. Here, one of the most powerful battles in all of shinobi history took place. In only a few moments, Kleine ripped off and destroyed Jedi Uchiha's legs. During this time, he had fought Rahenno, the Kyuubi host, who he eventually slaughtered effortlessly. At that point, all the opponents could not help but flee in terror. Luo Ushio also died -- by Hanzo's hand -- who died as well. But not for long. Shahnz, Kleine's father, took it, then, upon himself, to revive Hanzo -- Hiro Senju sacrificing Shahnz to revive the other man. Kleine was given control of Hanzo, and this was both a confusing and mind-wracking moment within his life. He was now... the only one left, of the times of old. No more Heiland's -- only that one boy, who had grown to be a wretched and powerful man. Or rather, a powerful god. "The Tragedy of the West", a happening from before the coup of Mist, had recreated the Philosopher's Spire. Kleine's divinity was complete -- and the nine-winged angel's soul was devoured. A new power was born, one that was hunted for days, nights, and weeks to come.

XXXXXXXXXRebirth and Re-emergence
The knowledge that he was being hunted could only shatter the foundation of his mind. He knew that it was probably... half the world, coming to hunt him... the outlawed criminal who would be gifted with nothing but a swift death. The stress and agony over the loss of his father and even the regret that he had turned Hanzo into an opinion-less slave had driven him completely mad. And many nights were lost, as he conducted one of the most foul experiments he had ever committed -- the ability to turn ones self into a child, losing all memory yet not losing power, tactics and ability. Only the night before Susumu's arrival, Kleine had finished, turning into a young child -- who did not fear. Who was only innocent. He called out to Hanzo and called him his father -- Katsumi playing the role of his mother. But Susumu's battle was only short-lived -- as she decided not to slay the young and innocent Kleine, but to destroy the left-over chakra of Dahka, a latent power that could control and corrupt him to destruction's end. After this, he moved to the rock-village with his mother (and of course, with Hanzo following) -- before taking a sound-village student named "Ryo". Now, this leads to the present time, and there is naught left to describe.

xxxxxx Theme Song|| ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3RwPyUe2U

xxxxxx Battle Theme|| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2yJzMgaUAk

xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character|| Kleine has, in fact, slowly began to carve his path to divinity; and has even managed to become the nine-winged angel himself.
The Absolute Divinity jewel is actually disguised as a tattoo, it appears to be drawn until it comes to use; where it rises from the skin and looks much like a red gem sticking out from his body.

link to Edo Tensei summons profiles:
[Hanzo]
[Kaisen]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm
+Katsumi KamisamA+

User Image

l=l_SS rank_l=l_Genjutsu Specialist and Expert_l=l_Former Nibi Host_l=l_Blood Red Eyes/Byakugan Implant_l=l_Kamisama Clan_l=l_6th Tsuchikage and 16th Raikage_l=l

Entering my genjutsu would mean the death of you...

Katsumi made her way from the sky as both her wings flap in a steady rhyme, this fight was unavoidable and must be dealt with. In truth this was her first battle with the two, both Kleine and Sengetsu and she failed being the mother to young Kleine. The only way to help him out now is to put him out for good before he does anymore damage to the world as she knew but she'll make sure it'll be a quick death. Still, does she have the power to put out both strong opponents? can she muster up what power she had within her and survive- NO! she must survive, as leading Raikage, she will win. Katsumi kept herself int he air as she had her arms crossed that rested on her chest. Now she only waited for the other two to show up for this fight to start. No emotion was shown on her face as she was quite serious about this fight.

...But a death would show too much mercy for your petty soul

Main Theme (The Gentle Wolf)
Battle Theme (Genjutsu Madness)
Battle Theme (Inner Deception)
Battle Theme (Silent Genjutsu)
Death Theme (I Draw My Last Breath)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm
Sengetsu's cloak flapped in the wind as he hovered seated atop SORA at such a high altitude. How had it come to this? A mere child had caused this much trouble, to such a point where he must step in to irradicate him. And this woman, who dare calls herself the Raikage stands before him as well. His hatred for the Hidden Cloud Village compelled him to kill her and her so called son. Perhaps he and his other half should take turns and work together for once. Senji would turn everyone and everything in his path to ash, and Sengetsu would simply clean up the mess with his wind. These thoughts however would be unreadable with the expressionless face he always wore. He kept his hood up, his long spiky black hair tucked inside the cloth. The high collar covered much of his face leaving only his ambitious sharingan to the eyes of any who dared to search for details of his appearance. Eyes filled with hatred and a rekindled murderous light.

As if in tune with the echoes of the legendary Uchiha's mind the wind erupted violently through the flatland lucious grassy portion of the landscape. The thought of survival never crossed his mind, nor did he waste time entertaining the thought of not coming out on top. All he cared about was the details of how he would crush those who stood in his way. It had to be done, the impurities must be wiped free from this world. "SORA, we will test our abilities for awhile. Senji will be most displeased if we cannot defeat these two ourselves. That Spirit of his is most unnecessary, I sincerely hope these two do not have to face it's wrath." There was however a lack of any sincerity or emotion in the statement, and SORA released a low rumble of approval in accordance to its master's statement. "That woman has wings, and she was a Tsuchikage as well. The other one is believed to be quite the fighter as well." Unseen under the multitude of clothing he wore, the puppet armor technique began to creep across his skin as it did at the start of every conflict in which he was involved. It was never his style to make the first move, instead he would wait.

xLytez

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXXXXXKleine HeilandXXXXXXX
User Image
XXxXXXX✖ no current mission

XXxXXXX☆ chakra points: 134/134

XXXXxXX★ feeling: depressed

User Image
[Sorry for taking a long time, multi-tasking X_X]
Really, he didn't understand why he was here. If his mother was so hell-bent on taking his life; then why did she not do so silently in betrayal? Was there still room in her heart for the false sense of honor? Well, not that it mattered. She was going to die soon... and take her ideals down with her, to whatever bottomless pit she would face. ''Congratulations on bringing me here just to demonstrate for me how clinically retarded you both are. For those of you who may think that opinions work like "right" and "wrong" rather than "yours" and "mine" and don't read into the situation or the reasons behind the situation, I pity thee. For the people like you... the people who try to judge yet grasp what they cannot understand; it is those people who will die this day. The victory will fall to the just; the one who speaks virtue, the one who speaks with understanding. And I'd like to tell you something, mother, Sengetsu. I am not just a boy; I am a god. I am morality. I am justice." And when his eyes open and the field revealed itself to him; a false beauty imbued within the land and the ground it came from, he even laughed at the choice. Perhaps his mother knew that she was to die... and that was why she chose... such a beautiful place to rest.User Image

BLOOD INFECTION: CALM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm
+Katsumi KamisamA+

User Image

l=l_SS rank_l=l_Genjutsu Specialist and Expert_l=l_Former Nibi Host_l=l_Blood Red Eyes/Byakugan Implant_l=l_Kamisama Clan_l=l_6th Tsuchikage and 16th Raikage_l=l

"Enough talk Kleine, one who barks at the heavens and demands to be called a "god" is something unforgivable. For that, I must take your life, even if I have to take mine as well. That is my final act for being your mother, a person that loved you as her own son once." She announced to her one and only son, the person that called himself a being beyond human. She had failed to turn him to the side of good, no more being neutral like she as so many years ago. It was time to show these two her dormant power she kept so long bottling up. It was time to show her darker side as her glance turn into a death stare at the both, trying to lift her sanity away and once more plunge into the depths of madness. The wind danced and rushed all around her, as if afraid of her very being as a dark aura, almost like a flame covered her back, arms and legs, an evil like aura around her as it danced around her very body. her hair floating a little from the aura as both her Neo Byakugan and her Blood Red Eye at the same time, an shivering sound was herd as she took off her eye patch, throwing it to the side. Biting both her thumbs as blood trailed down her hands, formed at lest 6 hand seals in such fast movement. With that she flew down fast tot eh ground as she landed knelled, both her hands slammed down to the ground as huge amount of smoke appeared in a instant. After smoke cleared quickly, a red glowing eye pierce through the very smoke as what appeared a giant black dragon which roared in an intense velocity and pitch that would stun most people. "Who has summon me to this place!? Oh, it's just you. Make this quick as I have more important things to do than fight in some "pitiful" match!?" Kumori growled out as Katsumi made a rather disturbing smile on her face, one that looked murderous as she stood on top of the dragon's back. She once more sent out another set of handseal, her red eye flashed for a second as she took her glance right at Sengetsu, he'll know what will come later. She also could tell if someone would sneak attack ehr since her Neo Byakugan is on as well. At the same time The dragon took to the sky to make sure no one would try to attack him and his summoner from the ground.

{Summoning jutsu and unknown used}

{Battle theme in use}  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm
It was pathetic, this child who dared call himself a god. That was a title Sengetsu himself would not claim, and here it was this little boy was calling himself above Sen. And then this woman, who exempts no control over he loud mouth brat. Unexcusable, he would show them their impurities. Rising to his feet atop SORA he glanced over at Katsumi as she summoned her dragon, the beast seemed reluctant to help her at all. And then he noticed that she had enacted some sort of technique. He worried not, for jutsu was almost useless against him. Instead he decided to open up this fight breaking away from his traditional style. Forming a seal chakra leaked out of Sengetsu's back forming large, thick tendrils of pure chakra. Quite a substantial amount. Each moved like it possessed its own individual free will as SORA rose in height. "Go..." The order was given nonchalantly. Tendrils numering in the thirties weaved through the air moving in and out of one another as to make their attack pattern almost unpredictable as they closed in on the woman. The remaining twenty or so descended downward raining down towards Kleine with piercing force multiplied in power and speed by the fact that they were coming down at an angle and also moving in and out of one of another to mix up their attack patterns. Sen predicted the dodging or possible deflection of the threads....but then again thats what he wanted. He was well aware of the fact that genjutsu would be a waste of time in terms of a finishing move or one that would leave the target incapacitated. But it had other uses and he would be sure to exploit them.

(Soooo who wants to train Pope? hahaha I love that twisted little kid, he's gonna be like the Broly of the naruto world. As soon as I find someone who can help train him up so that he's ready for the chuunin exams.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

XXxXXXX☆ chakra points: 134/134

XXXXxXX★ feeling: depressed

User Image
''Except, it wasn't a demand; wasn't a request; wasn't a claim. God does not claim to be God. He simply is god; and thus it is not a claim, it is a reality." The tendrils were... well, he didn't get it. Why would someone send such miniscule assaults? They didn't matter. They were miniscule. The moment the attacks were set in direction, he made a fleeting movement upwards -- though only after evading to the side -- into the sky, where his nine wings quickly sprung from his back as silver energy began to flow and radiate onto the field. His blade was drawn; his claws were floating beside him, and his hands were held forward as they began to grasp... something; maybe even the air. But quickly, out of his claws, a large projectile was formed. They crafted it together; a blunt object capable of crushing the opponent that it faced, and this object was sent with all speed and concentration, but not to the opponent. To the floor. Out from the blood more blood interconnected to the claws and the blood began to pulse outwards; the projectile becoming a fountain as the field ran crimson, the grass limping to its death as it was drowned by a pool of angelic energy. The pool quickly swam outwards, growing only larger in magnitude as the "pool" quickly became a "lake" -- and eventually, the sky darkened and the once-beautiful land became barren and cold. The area around Kleine began to freeze and wither away as his eyes began to glow; and the trees that were once filled with fruit turned into black barks that were no longer covered with life; but fallen snow. This was the first phase of the battle; the first thing that Kleine always, always did. He took control of the field; and made it into his domain. But this time, time was not wasted. As soon as the opportunity came, his blood sprung from the floor in massive amounts as he waved his hands around, red cords, at first, aiming to take Katsumi's dragon to his grave. And as the tiger claws waved; so too did Kleine, a movement was quickly made, and a shield of blood welled up from the floor to protect the one whom it belonged to.User Image

BLOOD INFECTION: RISING

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:17 am
+Katsumi KamisamA+

User Image

Katsumi was rather stunned at how easily caught Sengetsu was within her genjutsu which she cast Temple of Nirvana onto the Uchiha, putting him to sleep which she already took out one opponent. But first she'll have to deal with the other attacks as the tendrils just went limb since Katsumi put the man to sleep but she had to deal with Kleine's attack as the dragon dash forward to avoid such an attack, Katsumi already weaving hand seals, mist forming within the area as it was lifting into the sky. The first thunder strike hit the sea of blood. Running electricity ran through the whole lake which would also temporarily stop it's movements and anything unlucky enough to swim in such a lake. The black dragon rushing to the sleeping Uchiha as the Raikage once more form three simple seals, a current of electricity and a ball the size a huge fist appeared within that hand,t he famous Rakiri that she only knew was the only way to easily take out such an opponent. With such a powerful jutsu within her hand she jump off of the dragon's back as she flew right in front of Sengetsu while her dragon was distracting SORA from attack her as she attempted to plunge the ball of electricity through the man's chest which if hit would kill him in one shot. She was saving Kleine for last as he was next on her list, the black flames around her roared with an intense heat as murder was within her eyes.

(Jutsus used, Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) and Raikiri (Lightning edge) and Temple of Nirvana, Two A ranks and a S rank)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 am
SORA would not allow such a feebile strategy to defeat its master, using the chakra Sen had pumped into it to grant flight the board surged chakra into its master shattering the Genjutsu. Sengetsu awoke in time to see the attacks unfolding but he had no need of dodging or preparing a counter attack, forming a single seal he activated the first Dance of Sen. His body along with SORA condensed into a small flame which would render the attacks aimed at them useless as he travelled quite rapidly along one of the remaining threads to the area where Katsumi had just been. Sengetsu emerged from the threading with an annoyed expression. "Fine...we'll work together again. Its the only way we can activate it..." At this moment a rare happening occurred, the two became one. Fire met Wind as it was in the beginning and there was no Sengetsu or Senji, only Sen. The tomoe in the Uchiha's sharingan converged on the core and the eyes morphed into its Eternal Mangekyou form. Beneath his cloak tattoos spread out across his body the first activation stage of the Spirit of Fire. The area around him would become immediately cold as the conceived spirit would begin to draw heat from all that it could. "Stay out of my way....Katsumi. And tell your brat that if he's smart he'll get out of that blood as soon as possible." In his mangekyou state the jutsu was advancing quite rapidly. Stepping off of SORA the Spirit had gained enough energy to manipulate the heat around it in such a way that granted flight by itself. Forming rapid seals and placing its hands on SORA the spirit infused Sen replaced the board with the scythe known as Cerberus. An instrument of death died permanently red from the blood of those whom it had slaughtered or sliced. For even when cleaned it was as if it chose to keep the color for itself. At his current altitude, Sen's extreme heat would began to impact the sky and storm clouds formed over head. Grasping his scythe tightly he shot off towards the mountains with incredible speed. To any who did not know the difference between Sengetsu or Senji or rather the power that came when they chose to work together would find that perhaps Sen was deserving of the title of God. It was with the jutsu that he was currently brewing that he fought and defeated the Sanbi, and he knew that in the mountains he could further enhance its release power. He'd leave Kleine to his assault on Katsumi and her dragon for now, in fact he had come to hope the child would drown it in that lake of blood he created. To think that she had dared cast a genjutsu on him infuriated him to no end. "Cerberus, prepare for impact." The demonic voice of Sen called out to its scythe as they approached the particular mountain in question.

Mental State: Waivering

xLytez

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 am
User Image

XXxXXXX☆ chakra points: 167/170 (angelic release: three)

XXXXxXX★ feeling: excited

User Image
It was boring... so boring. Why did no one attack Kleine? Why did no one ever near him? He could've ravaged them... ripped them apart, limb from limb, as they crawled on the floor and bled in agony; malice and despair. Yet... he couldn't do that. Because no one... no one ever, ever, allowed themselves to be touched. But it was at that moment that light had met a companion, Kleine; someone to race along-side it, even as the light began to fade and disappear into naught. And through this motion, Kleine quickly caught and kept track of Senji's movements -- not once allowing him to escape. The blood surged and surged but even as it drew limp; he did not, and soon it would be back to the valor it contained. His tiger claws floated to each side; still retaining the perpetual connection to the blood that Kleine had -- for so long -- coveted. He didn't understand, though, what Sengetsu meant. When was Kleine ever in the blood? It was just... beside him, protecting him as if he were precious; but never once did it hold him. Never once did it get too close. ''Well... not like it matters," He said -- with a smile -- as his speed bursted, even if only for a moment, to something far, far beyond anything Sengetsu had in store. He became only a blur; a fleeting vision that formed an after-image in his wake, and the wind followed limply behind, unable to tame the movement that sliced through it as a whole. Not even a moment passed from when Kleine first spoke to the time where he was already alongside Sengetsu -- before he had managed to reach the mountain -- his hand wavering a quick movement as mirrors formed, all around the man. The distance between the mirrors quickly closed as blood closed any entrances Sengetsu might have had in mind -- also known as all of them -- and the room within the mirrors grew dim. Clones -- as well -- were formed; hidden inside of the mirrors, all staring at the man with a jaundiced gaze. And soon -- soon -- before he had known it, all twenty-one mirrors were escaped from by twenty-one clones, moving at near-light speed; if only to slay Sengetsu where he stood, as the real Kleine stood outside of the mirrors, preparing "that" attack with only the intent to kill.

[So basically, imagine what Haku was doing to Sasuke and Naruto, 'cept at speed so fast that even you wouldn't be able to keep up with it (speed of lightning, basically) and with TWENTY-ONE Haku's (sausage-fest of shinobi constantly charging at you... it's a constant attack, as soon as they miss the charge (if they miss) they just fall back into the mirror and charge again, just as fast), rather than just one, lol. Also -- no exits.

Jutsu's used: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors, Assassin's Rush, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
EDIT: Made some slight edits to make it more clear.]User Image

BLOOD INFECTION: STILL

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces